✅JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YO...

By kiyarajain

PARI an innocent soul tamed the beast residing inside REYANSH unknowingly & fell in love with him not knowing... More

JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - INTRODUCTION OF STORY!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - COPYRIGHT INFRAGMENTS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - CHARACTER SKETCH PART I
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - CHARACTER SKETCH PART II
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HOUSE TOUR OF RAISINGHANIA'S!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HOUSE TOUR Of RIHI!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - SUMMERY OF IInd PART OF STORY!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - PROLOGUE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - ATTACK! THE LADY WARRIOR SAVIOUR!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HER BREAKING THE TABOO FOR HIM!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HIS SHADOW!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - NEVER MESS WITH RRS'S BROTHER!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HIS QUEEN!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WHERE DID YOU STUCK ME ANSH!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE DEMON HAS BARGED IN!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE STORM???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HIS TRUTH!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HE IS A CRIMINAL!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WHO IS SHE???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HE KNOWS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WHAT IS SHE HIDING???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - MENDING HER HEART!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HIS GIRL!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - MY ANGRY BIRD!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE BEAST IS AWAKE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - YOU ARE MINE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - ADDICTED TO YOU!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - RUNNING AWAY FROM THE DEVIL!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - KIDNAPPING OF AN ANGEL!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - AM I KIDNAPPED???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - REVEALING HER REAL IDENTITY!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HER GAME!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WHO IS PARI???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - INTRODUCTION OF SHIKHAWAT'S ClAN!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HIS UNIQUE PUNISHMENT!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - FORCED MARRIAGE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - FEELINGS & BONDINGS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE COMPROMISED MARRIAGE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE FORCED ENGAGEMENT!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - NEVER UNDERISTIMATE HER!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - LIONESS NOT A SCARED CAT!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE CONSPIRACY!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - DRUNKEN FAIRY'S!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HER ESCAPE PLAN!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - PREPARATIONS OF THE MARRIAGE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WHAT WAS THAT???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - ROCKING SANGEET!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - PLAN COVERING THE PLAN!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - AMAZING MEHENDI!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - MARRIAGE FUNCTIONS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HURT LIKE NOTHING!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - PREPERATION OF HALDI!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HOT & SIZZLING HALDI!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE HEN PARTY!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WILL THE MARRIAGE HAPPEN OR NOT?
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE RUNAWAY BRIDE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - TAKKAR KI LIFE PARTNER!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - SOMETHING UNEXPECTED!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE MARRIAGE CHAOSE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - NOW YOU BOTH ARE HUSBAND & WIFE!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE HIDDEN SECRETS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - YOU CAN'T LEAVE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE WEDDING NIGHT OF RUMAAN!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE TRUTH OUT???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - PAIN OF LOVE!!! DARD-E-MOHABBAT!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - NO ONE CAN DECEIVE HIS QUEEN!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - TRUTH!!! & APPOLOGY????
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - FIRST FIGH AFTER MARRIAGE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WHO IS KIM!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE FIRST DAY AS A COUPLE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - SHE KNOWS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HOW WILL DEVIL STOP HIS ANGEL???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - COOKING OR COOKING UP SOMETHING!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE BLAME!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WE ARE WITH THEM!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - FEAR & ADVANTAGES!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE - MEET MRS. ABHITI ARYAMAAN RAISINGHANIA!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - GOOD NEWS FOR JUNOON READERS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - GUYS JUNOON PART IV IS OUT NOW!!!

JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WE BOTH ARE SAME!!!

2K 214 395
By kiyarajain

Hola everyone..... Guys I have decided that I will not delete my work.... Why should I..... Its my passion & I will continue this FF the way it was..... I will not do any chages it's my story it will be in the way I wanted..... & Haters hear I am declaring that are FF JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE is surely gonna complete a century...... You know Guys I haven't tell this earlier to anyone but I had faced a very dificult time..... I have a very big family like 6 uncles & aunts, 9 cousin sisters, 6 cousin brothers, nephews, neicies..... & like whole 60 members family & from my talks you must have got to know that I love my family very much... It's some 3 months back story.... before 3 months one by one my all uncles all family member were suffering from corona at same time & no one was able to help another one except me & my mom as except both of us all were quarantine & admitted to hospital.... Including My Papa.... My papa too were admitted in hospital & at same time one of my uncle who is very close to me got serious.... DR. told us that they can't say anything..... one of my aunt brother & my cousin who just got recover from corona at that time like some 2-3 days before & me who was ill at that time, stayed in hospitals parking lot in car so if anything can happen to them we can move them to another city..... I was broken but I didn't told this to anyone..... With god's grace nothing like that happen.... But I was very dipressed as at that time I was the only elder in house & I had responsibility of thire food, medicines, appointment, reports.... I was tired, broken But I didn't accepted defeat.... I fought with circumstances.... You know when my uncle was admitted & doctors said that they can't say anything my dad broke down but I become thire support system.... I helped my mom with everything, evey house hold chore, delivering food, medicines etc..... Then after that I got busy in hospitals again as my mom was facing some dental problems.... She needed root canel & all.... Then I got allergiec skin rashes.... Again hospital.... now come my cousin's eye problem.... Seems like I need to book room in hospital & stay thire only..... But I am a fighter dosen't matter how broken I am but I will always try to spread happiness in people's around me with my chirpy & bubbly nature ... & this time too I will not accept defeat I will be the same kiya who loves to make you mad with suspense & mysteries... You know guys my dad says that I am a very stubborn child & jab jab kiya ne kuch thani hai na to wo cheez kar ke hi maani hai..... So now I have decided I will write ..... Will write more & more.... First due to my busy schedule I drop the idea of writting any FF after JUNOON & thought to give stories to other writers but here I am announcing that I am gonna write more 32 FF after JUNOON.... I will declare their names when JUNOON will complete it's century.... So as usual after a lot of non stop useless bak bak ( blabbering ) of mine here I am with the very next & new chapter WE BOTH ARE SAME of are very own & most favourite FF JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE.... So without westing your further precious time in my bak bak which is now making you frustrated, don't say no as I know it.... so let's start reading the today's chapter & Here we go.........

PS : I haven't edited this chapter or gave it a second look after finishing the writting of whole chapter so there can be several spelling & grammatical mistakes..... I will edit it latter after getting time.... So read it on your own risk.... & If you find any mistake do point it out so I can correct it.....

HERE THE CHAPTER STARTS WITH :

Humne bheja tha sukun wo kahi kho gaya mil na saka,
andhere ko gark kar de, Wo subha hona saki,
jo phool diya tha, wokhil na sake...
Teri raat bhi zyaada kaali thi,
Tujhe chaand bhi zyaada zart mila....
Humne toh ishq bheja tha,
Jaane tujhko kyun dard mila...

CONTINUING FROM THE LAST PART :

AUTHOR'S POINT OF VIEW :

A loud voice of gun shot was hear....... Blood splashes over everywhere &
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
PARI woke on floor near the door as she slept thire only crying.... ( How many of you thought REYANSH shot that bullet to save PARI 😂😂😂 or he came between her & bullet to save her 😂😂😂)
She woke up from her hell bad dream with a jerk sweating & patting heavily.... She was grasping for air... She looked at her surrounding & realised that she is in her room & it was just an nightmare.... She looked up towards bed & looked at watch & found it's 2am at night.... She stud up from her place & walked towards the side of bed to drink some water as she was feeling thirsty but to her utter most disappointment she found the jug empty...... She was too tired after today's sangeet & other incidents she had no energy but she was feeling very thirsty & she can't call anyone for asking for water at this time disturbing thire sleep so to not to disturb anyone she herself unwantedly headed to kitchen.... She went to kitchen & thire she filled her jug with water & was heading back to her room that's when she saw a shadow.... Seeing it she got scared & gulped down her saliva in fear..... But then she gather some courage & followed that shadow only to found it going towards some stairs which goes down..... Following that man she descended those stairs & what she saw made her hyper thire she saw ARYAANSH ( ARYAMAAN & REYANSH ).... She looked at that man whom she was following & got shocked as she realised that the man she was following was non other than her bunny ( AHAAN )... He was standing thire beside her ANDY BHAI ( ANGAD ) who was looking really serious at that time... While ARYAANSH ( ARYAMAAN & REYANSH ) were standing thire infront of her holding guns in thire hands pointing it on 2 girl...

( Guys imagine REYANSH pointing the gun on a girl like this only P.S. I tried to search a gun holding pic for ARYAMAAN too but didn't fount it.... )
She focused on those girls & found that they were none other than the evil sisters pair ANVITA & NANDITA.......( Hey PriyaJerusha1411 & shivanisatija2 here you go.... Congrats your guess was right about the fall of chandelier...... & All the readers who thought it to be the evil sisters pair congratulations your guess was right...... ).... Who were tied on two poles with rope..... They were bleeding thire were some ladies who was looking like lady guards of RRS & ARS.... It was crystal clear that, they beaten up the sisters duo very badly as every part of thire body was bleeding.... thire were several bruises on thire heads as those lady guards must had been pushed them by thire head with wall & it must be got injure it by that.... Blood was oozing out from there mouth as those lady guards must have had been punch them in thire stomachs hard.... Thire hairs were messy as they pulled them through thire hairs... Thire faces were brushed with several black & blue bruises as those guards gave the sisters a nice treat of slaps.... It was seen that they had got a good test of pain.... Whoever will see thire condition can clearly say that they beaten up them very badly in fact mercilessly... Thire eyes we're puffy red.... Thire were electric wires, red chilly powder, salt, acid, & many more things through which they had gone.... PARI was shocked to see this it was new for her.... Infact horrible.... She had seen REYANSH in his beast form earlier too but it was first Tim eshe was watching this much angry beast form for her dear MAAN bhai & it hurted her.... Still composing her broken self she quickly hide behind the wall in such a way that she will be able to see them clearly to listen their conversation with an intension to get to know what's going on...

( Guys imagine PARI like this only.... )

She was hell scared in fact terrified... She was hurt.... As like adding spice to injury thire she saw her dear MAAN BHAI'S ruthlessness.... As he put that Gun in ANVITA'S mouth & said in his cold yet dangerously stern baritone which made a shiver pass down through her spine..... She was able to hear thire talks......

ARYAMAAN : How dare you try to kill my LUNA.....

Hearing him PARI gulped in fear but got confused at the same time hearing trying to kill ABHITI/RUHI while making her more scared her dear ANSH ( REYANSH) said to ANVITA in dangerously cold angry voice with a stern face.......

REYANSH : You bitch.... You dare to try to harm my brother's love.... Due to you RUHI & my loves life come at risk...

FLASHBACK :

After that CHANDELIER incident when ARYAMAAN gestured something to ANAAN ( ANGAD & AHAAN ) through his eyes & they nodded at him understanding what thire boss wants them to do they actually check the cctv footage as that something was nothing else than checking the cctv footage & catching the culprit..... As they checked the footage what they saw was.......

When all girls ( SIYA, ISHANI along with RIHIAL { PARI, ABHITI/RUHI & SEJAL } ) were dancing on stage happily thire man's ya thire man's thire love, PARI'S ANSH( REYANSH ), LUNA'S ( ABHITI/RUHI ) ARYA ( ARYAMAAN ), CICCIO'S ( SEJAL ) IDIOT ( ARYAN ), TESORO'S ( ISHANI ) MR. BUSY ( ANGAD ), CARA'S ( SIYA ) MONKEY ( AHAAN ), were staring thire girls admiring thire beauty & adoring thire cuteness.... While seeing it three witches were burning in fire of jealousy & they were non other than ANVITA, NANDITA & super witchy bitch RAIMA...... But ANVITA was the one who was ranging in anger seeing ARYAMAAN staring hi LUNA so lovingly.... THE GREAT MAFIA KING ARS marring a mere orphan girl was not fitting well with her.... Him choosing a middle class trash over a classy sexy girl like her was undigestible for her.... It hurted her ego.... & due to this jealousy & hurted ego what ANVITA did was unthinkable.... As when everyone were busy in adoring the girl gang's ( RIHIAL ( PARI, ABHITI/RUHI, SEJAL ) , SIYA & ISHANI'S ) dance.... ANVITA sneaked out from thire without coming in anyone's eyes & she took out a sharp pocket knife from her sandals ( now dont ask me where it came from... Don't forget shw is a mafia girl....) ya she was hiding a sharf pocket knife in her heels which she took out & cut the rope of chandelier..... She cut the rope 90% so it will not fall when she is standing thire.... & after doing her work with a sinister smirk she left the place quickly heading back to the place where she was standing earlier.... She was waiting impatiently for that chandelier to fall on RUHI.... The remaining 10% rope of that heavy glass chandelier started breaking slowly.....

After seeing it the angry brothers duo ( ANAAN { ANGAD & AHAAN } ) went towards the evill sisters duo ( ANVITA & NANDITA ) with thire men's & lady guards.... ANAAN ( ANGAD & AHAAN ) with the help of those lady guards catch them & took them to basement...

END OF FLASHBACK.......

Hearing it realisation hit PARI & Everything come in her mind making her eyes widen in shock as she understood that, that chandelier fall was not an accident but an attack on ABHITI/RUHI... She was numb after hearing it as well as confused that why anyone will try to kill ABHITI/RUHI while here with REYANSH, His red blood shot eyes were splitting fire while he continued saying with a dangerous voice.....

REYANSH : Due to you & yours witchy sister of this ( Looking at NANDITA with disgust & anger who was terrified & gulped down her saliva in fear.....) my love was in danger not once but twice.....

FLASHBACK

When ANAAN ( ANGAD & AHAAN ) were going through CCTV footage to check the CHANDELIER fall incident they saw......

Before the girl gang ( RIHIAL, SIYA & ISHANI ) start there dance performance when the boys squad ( ARYAANSHAN { ARYAMAAN, REYANSH & ARYAN } & ANAAN { ANGAD & AHAAN } ) were performing on stage it means before that chandelier incident happened..... When PARI was seating there along with her girls gang ( ABHITI/RUHI, SEJAL, SIYA & ISHANI ) while seeing the dance of the boys squade & enjoying the performance.... NANDITA who was glaring at her angrily burning in the fire of jealous watching the way REYANSH'S eye not leaving PARI'S face while dancing got hell irritated..... & To get ride of PARI & enter in REYANSH'S life she did the mistak she shouldn't have done.... it was not a silly mistake but a sin... doing this she called the wrath of the devil by trying to harm his angel.... She was wearing a very big heavy ring but unknown to everyone it was a box ring .... Thire was a hidden box in it.... She pick up a drink & looking hear & said she slowly add a powder in that drink from her ring & it was poison..... She look at that drink then at PARI & smirked sinisterly murmuring....

NANDITA : Good buy PARI....

Murmuring this with that evil smirk she headed to PARI & offered her that drink ..... But SEJAL fell something fishy so she bumped into her purposefully making that drink to fall from her hand on ground.......

Seeing it thire blood boil as this witch NANDITA tried to kill thire newly found innocent baby sister & would be queen of RRS...... So they decided to take her to basement ......

END OF FLASHBACK......

Hearing it PARI got confused..... Then she remembered SEJAL bumping on NANDITA & that drink falling down.... She is naive & innocent but not stupid & fool she understood everything.... While REYANSH continued his talks saying........

REYANSH : & I will not forgave you for that..... How dare you try to harm my girl..... ( PARI meri zindagi hai..... Koi aankh uthakar toh dekhe mere zindagi par maa kasam uski aanke nikal loon aur tumne toh mere zindagi ki zindagi lene ki koshish karne ki gustakhi karli.... ) PARI is my life someone just try to eye my life & sware on my mom I will took out there eye's & here you did the mistake of daring to try to took the life of my life....) Now your time is over MISS NANDITA.... The person who tries to harm my love dosen't deserves a second to live.....

Hearing it PARI'S heart skip a beat... seeing how much REYANSH loves him but when he threatened NANDITA something broke in her.... & feather on thr hat At same time ARYAMAAN said to ANVITA.....

ARYAMAAN : How dare you try to harm my LUNA.....( RUHI meri duniya hai aur tumne mujh se meri duniya chin ne ki koshish hai aur tumhari yeh koshish koi galti nahi balki gunaah hai aur ab tumhari is gunaah ki saja ke taur par tumhe ye duniya chodni hogi ) RUHI is my world.... You tried to snatch my world from me... This attempt of yours is not your mistake but a sin & for the punnishment for this sin of yours you will leave this world......

Hearing it PARI got confused to trust this duo or not as she saw how cruel her MAAN BHAI ( ARYAMAAN ) can be but at the same time she too saw his madness, love for his LUNA..... But hearing the last line she got affraid she wanted to go towards them & stop them that's when ANVITA said in her scared stammering voice affraid for her life....

ANVITA : Pl.....eas forgive....me.... I will not do this again..... Please don't ki..ll me...

She said begging for her life while her devil evil sister too joined her in this process saying......

NANDITA : Ya ya we will never show are face again please leave us please have some mercy on us.....

She begged but hearing both ARYAANSH ( ARYAMAAN & REYANAH ) Chuckled at the same time & seeing them chuckling ANAAN too Chuckled & this made them scared hell while PARI who was seeing all this got terrified.... & To make her more scared here ARYAMAAN said to NANDITA going extream close to her face in his cold shiver causing angry tone with a stern face.....

ARYAMAAN : Your witch sister only tried to hurt my LUNA physically but you bitch..... you attack on her heart... her sister....

Hearing it PARI got confused while ARYAMAAN continued....

ARYAMAAN : You tried to harm that girl for whom she is ready to give her life.... Whom she loves dearly.... For whom she is ready to do anything.... You tried to snatch my LUNA'S heart from her, you tries to snatch my brother's love from him..... How can I forgive you... you didn't did a mistake but a sin.... & thire is no word like forgiveness in ARS & RRS'S dictionary......

Hearing it PARI'S eyes widened in shock as she understood everything.... Her heart was totally broken But something which we calls trust broke in her.... While hearing ARYAMAAN, ANVITA said shocked....

ANVITA : Sisters..... I didn't knew they are sister..... Please leave us...... Not for us but for are dad..... We accept we did a mistake but

She was saying infact pleading but cutting her in between her talks REYANSH said in his deep husky voice....

REYANSH : INTRESTING.... VERY INTERESTING.... Mistake..... You tried to snatch my brother's love from him.... You tried to snatch my loves my sweethearts only family, her sister from her.... You tried to attack on my would be bhabhi.... You tried to snatch those 2 person's happiness who are the most dear to me by attacking RUHI.....

He said & as soon as he finished his talk, NANDITA said looking down in low voice but It was audible for everyone present in the basement area....

NANDITA : We know who she is.....

She said & hearing her evryone got shocked while PARI got confused & that's when ARYAMAAN asked her in his deep dangerous voice......

ARYAMAAN : TOTAL RUBBISH.... What are you talking about.....

He asked gritting his teeths not expecting the answer which he was thinking to get from her but proving him wrong ANVITA said interfering the conversation......

ANVITA : We know that she is not any RUHI an orphan girl but KUNWARANI ABHITI SHIKHAWAT the next heir of SHIKHAWAT'S empire & would be YUNWARANI of DEVGARH.....

Hearing it evryone got shocked as how she got to know about it while PARI can't believe her ears what she heard today..... Everything seemed like a nightmare to her... Everyday she spent with them seemed like a betrayal to her she was totally broken... While hearing it REYANSH asked them.....

REYANSH : How do you know this....

He asked in stern dangerous voice angrily as he was not expecting it to reveal this soon but giving them another shock NANDITA said......

NANDITA : Due to BLACK MAFIA

She said as like dropping the bomb & hearing her the basement went silent.... ARYAAANSH ( ARYAMAAN & REYANSH ) Clutched thire teeths in anger hearing the name on BLACK MAFIA while breaking the silence are badbola ( talkative ) AHAAN said.....

AHAAN : BLACK MAFIA.....

He whispered & hearing him ANVITA continued saying......

ANVITA : Yes BLACK MAFIA approach us asking for help in search of the KUNWARANI ABHITI SHIKHAWAT... They even showed us the royal tattoo of the heir of SHIKHAWAT'S & in exchange they offered us partnership in thire buisness but due to the so called ethics of you two & terror of the MAFIA GOD of UNDERWORLD not to take rivalry with them dad refused to join BLACK MAFIA leaving GOLDAN MAFIA for it..... We didn't knew who is KUNWARANI ABHITI SHIKHAWAT but tonight after that chandelier fall I saw that tattoo on her back......

She said & hearing her REYANSH said....

REYANSH : So you know who she is....

He asked & ANVITA said nodding her head in yes at him.....

ANVITA : Yes we know but I can't understand one thing.....

She said in afraid voice while REYANSH raised his eyebrows at her to proceed & she continued saying.....

ANVITA : I am not able to understand that why are you punishing me for trying to harm her... I can understand ARS'S anger towards me as he loved his LUNA... I can understand your anger towards NANDITA as she attack on PARI it is obvious as you love her you can punish NANDITA but RUHI.... she is hurdle between you & your love then why are you hell bent on punishing me for that.... you knows that she dosen't even like you.... She is trying to keep her sister away from you..... She will not let two of them unite ever......

She said in an attempt to save her life while hearing him REYANSH chuckled & said looking straight in her eyes.....

REYANSH : It doesn't matter if she like me or not... Its her Angels life which is making her hate me.... & I respects her for that as she is protecting her from everything acting brave keeping her sorrows away.... She is protecting her from every danger acting her shield when she herself is broken.... I know she don't want me anywhere close to her angel but she is doing all this for her well-being only as she thinks that I can harm her with my work & anger...... She is the one who is protecting her from the very start..... When she herself is broken.... & For that I am thankful to her... she has face everything alone But now I am here & i will not let anyone to harm my sister in law.... No one can ever make a scratch on her till I am alive..... I know she is a warrior & she don't need anyone's help to protect herself but whenever she will be in trouble her this brother will be always thire inbetween of the danger & her..... Before reaching her every attack, trouble & danger needs cross this RRS.... who is standing in between her & danger like a shield.....

Hearing it ARYAMAAN felt proud on his younger brother & he hugged him while PARI felt guilty for being the weakness of her sister & troubling her..... She wanted to hug her at that moment..... She wanted to cry in her embrace..... She wanted to say her that don't worry from now onwards her sister is on her side she was in her trence that's when she head ARYAMAAN saying breaking the hug...

ARYAMAAN : Now enough of this emotional melodrama of you..... Come on bro we are mafia not tv serial actor of some emotional typical Indian tv serial......

His voice made PARI come out of her teens to the real world while here he said on which REYANSH chuckled at him.... Then he looked at the evil devil pair of sisters & said with a evil smirk......

REYANSH : INTRESTING...... VERY INTERESTING..... Come one then let's finish the trash......

He said on which ARYAMAAN shrugged his head at him laughing & said.....

ARYAMAAN : TOTAL RUBBISH.....

Murmuring this both brothers pointed thire guns at the evil pair of sisters....... Seeing it PARI got terrified but before she can do anything to stop them thire come a gun shot....... As ARYAANSH fired bullet on ANVITA & NANDITA..... Blood splashed over thire faces....

( Guys imagine it like this only.....)

While hearing that gun shot that glass jug which she was holding in her hand slipped from her hands...... & She kept her hands on her mouths pressing her lips stoping herself from screaming while hearing the voice of breaking of glass everyone turned only to find a terrified PARI standing thire with a scared face & pearls like tears in her innocent eyes which were flowing continuously from the corner of her eyes running through her cheeks..... PARI removed her hands from her mouth & looked at the dead bodies of those two sisters which were lying on ground in thirw on blood as ARYAANSH ( ARYAMAAN & REYANSH ) shot them in between thire heads...... She was looking at them crying in her teens as if she is living a moment again......

( Guys imagine PARI like this......)

PARI looked up at her MAAN BHAI ( ARYAMAAN ) & ANSH ( REYANSH ) only to found blood on thire faces...... Seeing PARI thire both ARYAANSH ( ARYAMAAN & REYANSH ) & give them a horrified expressions seeing her expressions ARYAANSH ( ARYAMAAN & REYANSH ) looked at each other with blank yet scared expressions they turned & looked at PARI...... While here seeing the blood on thire face & guns in thire hands PARI got an pannick attack..... She holded her head with her both hands & screamed......

PARI : Nooooooooooo

Hearing her scream evryone got concerned for her while REYANSH moved towards her with slow steps.... Hearing hisvfoot steps PARI looked at him with horrified expressions & seeing him coming closer to her she started murmuring in her stammering scared voice with non stop tears flowing through her eyes.....

PARI : N...o..... No.....do....n't... don't come clo....se close to me.....lea...ve me.... Plea... se do...n't ki....ll me

Saying this she was taking back steps which broke REYANSH'S heart still he moved towards her.... seeing her condition he was not able to hold himself..... he wanted to hug her pacify her while she turned back to go but REYANSH was fast & he hold her from back stopping her from going away from him.....

( Guys imagine REYANSH holding his sweetheart like this.....)

He tried to stop her from panicking & to calm her down while Here ARYAMAAN gestured AHAAN to clear the bodies through his eyes on which he nodded his head in yes at him & obeying his boss he with his men's took those two devil oops I mean late devil sisters death body from thire to dispose them..... Then ARYAMAAN gestured something to ANGAD through his eyes on which he nodded his head in yes at him & leat the place to full fill his master's comand while ARYAMAAN too headed somewhere hurriedly.......

Here PARI was screaming trying to free herself from REYANSH'S hold.... REYANSH made her turn towards him holding her through her shoulders & tried to pacify her saying......

REYANSH : SWEETHEART.... listen to me.... No one is going to harm you.... I will not let anything happen to you....

He tried to make her calm but she was not in state to hear him.... She was not able to proceed his words.... She was in panick state & did the only thing she can do..... She pushed REYANSH away from her & tried to run backward but she bumped on a sofa kept thire & fell on it...... She was shivering her head was spinning.... She was not able to think anything wisely & understanding it REYANSH tried to make her calm so he hover over her saying......

( Guys imagine PEYANSH like this only....)

REYANSH : I can never hurt you sweetheart... You are my love my life...
Jis din tumhe ek kharch bhi aayi main yeh puri duniya tabah kar dunga.....

Possessiveness & obsessive love was clear in his voice ..... Hearing him anyone can say that he is mad for her he is addicted with her but PARI was not in her correct state of mind she was just crying continuously..... In all this Chaos REYANSH forget to clean the blood from his face & as he was hovering over PARI she was able to see it clearly.... & Seeing the blood she started murmuring.....

PARI : Blood blood..... You are a criminal.... A murdered..... You will kill me too.....

She was murmuring patting & sweating heavily.... she was grasping for air..... Seeing her state REYANSH stude up from her & made her stand on her feets to made her calm.... he sont know what to do at that time as it was first time he was experiencing her panick attack while she just
she freed her self from him by pushing him away from her..... She was crying bitterly..... She was inconsolable at that time before he can try to pacify her she started taking back steps again murmuring......

PARI : Blo....od..... blood ..... don't......ki.....ll.....me.....Blood......Don't......ki.....ll...me....

( Guys imagine PARI like this only..... )
REYANSH was unable to understand her words..... He heard what she said but he was unable to understand why she is murmuring all this while she was crying & murmuring......

PARI :Mu...mma......ple....ase....Mu.....mma....plea...se....do....n't.....lea....ve.....me.....DaDa....d....Da.....d.....sa....ve.....me....Dad..... Bh.......

Saying this her legs trembled von her place seeing her shaking legs REYANSH understood that she is going to get unconscious so he ran towards her quickly, she was about fall but before she can touch the floor & hit the ground two strong arms of REYANSH hold her & took her on his lap...... She was out of breath & seeing her breathless REYANSH got tensed & worried for her.....

( Guys imagine PEYANSH like this only......)

Dil ki kitaab me gulaab unka tha,
Raat ki nind me khwabon unka tha,
Kitna pyaar karte ho jab puncha hamne,
To mar jayenge bin tumhaare ye jawab unka tha.....

( Guys imagine one of my favourite JAAN NISAAR song sung by ARIJIT SINGH from KEDARNATH movie in background while PEYANSH scene..... as usual adding few of my favourite lines from it .... )

Teri berukhi se hai badi
Umar intazaar ki meri
Ke maregi jyada mujhe maut se
Narazgi teri

Kyu itna hua hai tu khafa
Hai zid kis baat ki teri
Ke maregi jyada mujhe maut se
Narazgi teri

She was breathless, seeing it REYANSH checked her pulse & it made him he'll scared as it was getting low he parted her cheeks saying.....

REYANSH : Sweetheart..... I won't let anything happen to you..... Nothing will happen to you.... You can't leave me..... Tumhe ijajat nahi ki tum mujhe chod kar ja sako PARI...... Tum meri ho.... Meri dhadkan ho..... Main tumhe apne se dur jaane nahi dunga....

saying this he hugged her tightly caging her tiny figure in his well built arms...... His heart was breaking in pieces seeing her condition..... first time in his life he was feeling helpless...... He wanted to shout in frustration but before he can brek down screaming tahts when as if hearing his prayes & sending a fairy for his help SEJAL come thire followed by ANGAD as ARYMAAN gestured ANGAD to bring SEJAL through eyes..... As soon as SEJAL enter thire & saw the scinario she yelled......

SEJAL : What the hell .....

Hearing her voice he broke the hug & looked at SEJAL..... SEJAL looked at REYANSH & then at PARI..... Seeing her face sh understood her state...... That's when ABHITI/RUHI too come thire along with ARYAMAAN as he himself wentto bring ABHITI/RUHI thire.... As soon as ABHITI/RUHI saw her angel in panick state she ran towards her calling her name out in whisper......

ABHITI/RUHI : Angel.....

Whispering this she ran towards her & took her in her lap from REYANSH'S hold he was not ready to leave her or let her go but ARYAMAAN come thire knowing his brothers situation & he hold him through his shoulders tightly stoping him from opposing ABHITI/RUHI.... same time SEJAL too ran towards PARI..... ABHITI/ RUHI checked her pulse & got teary eyes as it was going slow she looked at SEJAL tensed on which she nodded her ehad in assurance as if reading RUHI/ABHITI'S eyes knowing what she wants to say..... While ABHITI/RUHI tried to make PARI'S breathing calm by rubbing her palms & stroking her hairs..... her eyes were wet she was tensed seeing her angels condition..... Here SEJAL quickly took out an injection from the kit she was carrying with her & in no time she injected it in PARI'S arm...... After the injecting of that injection in just a minute PARI'S breathings become normal & she went unconscious..... SEJAL check her pulse & took a breath of relief as it went normal..... Seeing it everyone took a deep breath of relief.. While REYANSH was still worried for his sweetheart..... Where ARYAMAAN is worried for his little fire ball knowing it's gonna blast on them for sure...... But before that fire ball the little devil oops I mean SEJAL spoke angrily.....

SEJAL : What the hell was that.... What you did with her.... How she end up like this. She would have loose her life today if I wouldn't have injected her, her medicines on time.. Didn't we told you earlier in cruise that she has a phobia of blood & weapons then why you are hell bent on giving her panick attacks... Don't you have enough entertainment seeing her helplessness Are you not satisfied torturing RUHI that you wants to tortur PARI too.. What she has done to you to get this.... what enmity you have with us.... She has already gone through many things now please don't give her pain again... Her life has become misserrable...

Saying this without waiting for anyone's response she stromp out from the place angrily heading towards her room but not before giving a last check on PARI...... ANGAD too left the place as ARYAMAAN gestured him something through eyes.....

While all this ARYAANSH ( ARYAMAAN & REYANSH ) were silent as REYANSH was not in mood to hear anything as his full concentration was on his Sweetheart while ARYAMAAN listen it as he knew it's thire mistake & it was not her anger but love for PARI but hearing her he was afraid for ABHITI'S/RUHI'S reaction thinking if this made SEJAL this much angry seeing PARI'S state then how much angry ABHITI/RUHI will be seeing her dear angels condition.... He don't wanted any clash between ABHITI/RUHI & REYANSH that too specialy today when he have seen his brothers brotherhood love for his LUNA.... He don't wanted the new bond to get disturbed......

He was expecting ABHITI/RUHI to start bashing at them but what she said made them shocked......

ABHITI/RUHI : Can you please clean those blood stains from your face.....

They were shocked to see ABHITI/RUHI this much calm while giving them more shock ABHITI/RUHI said......

ABHITI/RUHI : & REY carry her to her room......

She said which made them hell shocked.... They were looking at her as if she is a ghost...... As it's out of thire imagination THE GREAT KUNWARANI ABHITI asking anyone's help that too REYANSH'S..... & the most shocking was her calling him REY instead of MR.RRS, DARE DEVIL, DEMON, MR. REYANSH RAISINGHANIA..... Infact she was letting him carry her angel to her room it was unbelievable..... Hearing it REYANSH wispered to ARYAMAAN....

REYANSH : MAAN pinch me.....

He said & ARYAMAAN did on which he hissed in pain while ARYAMAAN whispered to REYANSH...

ARYAMAAN : What happened to her suddenly..... Why she is behaving so weird.... she is behaving opposite to her nature.....

He said knowing her nature very well but hearing it REYANSH whispered back.....

REYANSH : INTRESTING....VERY INTERESTING..... I think it's calm ness before the storm comes......

He said & on which ARYAMAAN nodded his head in yes at him agreeing with them that when they hear ABHITI/RUHI saying....

ABHITI/RUHI : What are you both whispering......

She asked in irritated voice on which REYANSH nodded his head in nobat him while ARYAMAAN asked.....

ARYAMAAN : TOTAL RUBBISH.....Who are you where is my LUNA.....

He asked & hearing him ABHITI/RUHI shrugged her head at him in disbelief & said....

ABHITI/RUHI : God knows best.... We can talk latter ... She is getting cold.... She needs rest.... We need to take her to her room first that's why I asked you but If you don't want them I can call other to carry her to her room.....

She said & hearing her REYANSH quickly ran towards her & lift his sweetheart from her lap in his strong arms in bridal style & seeing her possessiveness ABHITI smirked while ARYAMAAN chuckled at him but not giving a damn to anyone he headed to her room carrying her in his arms..... RUMAAN ( ARYAMAAN & ABHITI/RUHI ) too followed him.... Here ABHITI/RUHI opened t door of PARI'S room for REYANSH as he was carrieng her which made ARYAMANA to press his lips to control himself from laughing at her.... Then after placing his sleeping beuty on bed REYANSH covered her with duvet... & Turning the light off After checking on her the trio ( ARYAANSH ( ARYAMAAN & REYANSH ) & ABHITI/RUHI ) come out of her room leaving her thire alone to take some rest..... After coming out REYANSH & ARYAMAAN were looking at ABHITI/RUHI as if she is an alian.... ABHITI turned & looked at them angrily seeieng her anger they understood that the bomb which didn't blast earlier will blast now that too with double dhamaka & proving them right ABHITI/RUHI started angrily......

ABHITI/RUHI : God knows best.... You idiots..... can't you both brothers do anything secretly & silently...... You calls your self the great mafia kings when you can't even do a murder without coming in any ones eyes.... Why you always end up like this.....( Turning towards REYANSH ) & You MR. RRS you please do some hawan or puja path as according to me you really needs it cause whenever you dose anything wrong she comes thire & witnesses it..... I know my sister is a problem magnet but i can't understand that why you always end up troubling her & yourself with your actions when you don't want that..... Why you need to show her your every shade which mades her panick.... Can't you be more alert or keep some double check on your activity.....

Hearing her they were shocked as they was expecting her to blame them for her angels condition but here what she said made them confused so ARYAMAAN asked her.....

ARYAMAAN : What...... What do you mean by that.....

He asked not believing his ears hearing him ABHITI/RUHI smirked at them & said....

ABHITI/RUHI : I knew you will kill those two sisters as I saw that bunny ( AHAAN ) of yours taking them away from party.....

Hearing it they narrowed thire eyes at her on which she gave them a boaring look & continued saying.....

ABHITI/RUHI : Oh Common I am a buisness women.... & Moreover to that I know that, this is RS. MANSION not a dharmshala ( public residence ) where anything can happen like that only.... I knew that, that chandelier can't fall like that only.... & about that witch NANDITA then after that drink incident I knew what she was trying to do ...... & if we talk about her punnishment then let me tell you both that, if you haven't killed that bitch punnishing her for trying to harm my ANGEL then I would have done the honour of killing her by my own hands making them dirty with her blood......

She said in angry voice & hearing her REYANSH couldn't stop himself but said......

REYANSH : INTERESTING...... VERY INTERESTING.....

He said his signature mark & before he say more ABHITI/RUHI said him...

ABHITI/RUHI : Whats so intresting in that.... being in buisness world I know how it works & no one can remain saint in it..... Its need.... If you will not make your hands dirty then people's won't let you grow up & survive in it...

She stated the fact on which AEYAMAAN felt proud on her ya he felt proud as his LUNA is so cunning that she can handle his world easily but she was loving at same time that she can handle his family too.... After hearing her he cant help but blurted out ....

ARYAMAAN : So you are not gonna scold him....

He said pointing towards REYANSH on which he gave him a " what enmity I have with you" look & whispered....

REYANSH : Why are you reminding it to her....

He whispered on which ARYAMAAN chuckled at him while ABHITI/RUHI said to ARYAMAAN.....

ABHITI/RUHI : Do you want me to do that.....

She asked on which ARYAMAAN gave a nodd in yes then no then yes then again in no..... Seeing it ABHITI/RUHI said to REYANSH.....

ABHITI/RUHI : See your brother is very eager to see me scolding you.....

Hearing it REYANSH gave an angry glare to ARYAMAAN who was pressing his lips to control his laugh making him more angry.... Something strike in REYANSH'S mind & he smirked evilly & whispered in his ears....

REYANSH : Should I remind my would be sister in law that her would be husband too killed that girl ANVITA infront of her sister & made her scared...

Hearing it ARYAMAAN stoped laughing as he knew she didn't said anything to REYANSH due to her anger on NANDITA as she tried to kill her sister but if he will tell her about ANVITA then she will scold him but proving them wrong & giving them shock she spoke.....

ABHITI/RUHI : I know what are you thinking.... that I will scold you for killing that ANVITA....

Hearing her both ARYAAANSH ( ARYAMAAN & REYANSH ) looked at her tensed on which she chuckled & continued saying.....

ABHITI/RUHI : But I will not.... as due to her my Angels life come at risk today.... You did good by punnishing her....

She said making them shock.... Seeing thire shoked faces she smiled at them & continued saying......

ABHITI/RUHI : & thanks for saving my Angels life today..... Whatever you did for her it means alot for me..... ( Turning towards REYANSH ) I saw how you come to protect her without caring for yourself or your life ... & ( Turning towards ARYAMAAN ) Thanks ARYA for saving my Angels life If you haven't come thire on time holding the rope of that chandelier as thire savior then it would have fallen on them & God knows

She stoped in between her talks not able to complete the sentence with a sad face & later hidding it with her moist eyes she said with a soft smile......

ABHITI/RUHI : Thanks.....

Hearing it & seeing her face ARYAMAAN smirked at her but before he can say anything seeing his smirk & knowing his flirty natur ABHITI/RUHI said.......

ABHITI/RUHI : Don't take it as a love or my acceptance or my yes..... I am just saying thanks as saving my Angels life you did a very big favour on me.... You own me today....

Hearing it ARYAMAAN smiled at her & said in his husky voice......

ARYAMAAN : No need to say thanks LUNA & We both are same LUNA you can't stand for your sisters tears & I can't take my brother's pain.... We are just lukevthis only.... We love are siblings.... I did that for REY only.... As he was beneath it.....

He said rolling his eyes on which ABHITI/RUHI chuckled at him sadly & said in sad yet deep tone.....

ABHITI/RUHI : I know that but still thanks.... Knowing you did it unintentionally but fact is that you saved my ANGELS life today.... She is my everything..... & For that I will be always gratefull to you......

She said in sad tone which broke ARYAMAAN'S heart knowing his brotehr very well that he won't be able to handle her bitterness more REYANSH said in serious tone jumping in conversation & diverting the topic.......

REYANSH : She got to know about you...

As soon as he finished saying ABHITI/RUHI asked raising her eyebrows at him questioningly......

ABHITI/RUHI : What do you mean....

She asked on which REYANSH took a deep breath & started saying in serious tone.....

REYANSH : She got to know that you are her sister & not RUHI an orphan girl but KUNWARANI ABHITI SHIKHAWAT...... As when we were interiogetting those two girls they revealed that they got to know about your identity as they saw your tattoo....

Hearing it ABHITI/RUHI yelled at him first then she rolled her eyes at him angrily saying.....

ABHITI/RUHI : What...... you are impossible.....

She said & flared her nose angrily while ARYAMAAN asked her.....

ARYAMAAN : You can yell on us later but at this time think how we will handle her.....

He asked the solution for the current situation on which she huff & said....

ABHITI/RUHI : No need to think anything...

She said which made ARYAANSH ( ARYAMAAN & REYANSH ) confused so to clear the confusion REYANSH asked......

REYANSH : But why..... She saw us killing those two....

He was saying worriedly thinking about his sweetheart.... That he will jate her after coming to consciousness remembering him murdering someone but ABHITI/RUHI interrupted in between his talks saying.....

ABHITI/RUHI : You don't need to worry for that as due to the effect of that injection she will not remember anything she saw at that time.....

She said giving a relief to ARYAANSH ( ARYAMAAN & REYANSH ).... Hearing it both took a deep sighn of relief while ABHITI/RUHI turned to leave the room but she stoped in her tracked & eyeing REYANSH she said.....

ABHITI/RUHI : But she will remember what she saw earlier tonight......

She said which made ARYAANSH ( AEYAMAAN & REYANSH ) realised that she has started knowing them very well..... REYANSH looked at ARYAMAAN bewildered while ARYAMAAN gave him " Now what you did look" on which REYANSH moved his hand from his hairs smiling sheepishly....... On which ARYAMAAN shrugged his head at REYANSH in desbelief.... & Then both ARYAANSH ( ARYAMAAN & REYANSH ) headed to thire private 2 nd floor heading to thire respective rooms...

TO BE CONTINUED....

HERE THE CHAPTER ENDS....

PRECAP : The Marriage functions...... An amazing haldi.... Faul play..... Teaching a lesson to witch..... Mesmerising mehandi... Bad move..... Punishing a bitch ( jaise ko taisa )... Taking her care.....

______________________________________

Hey guys so how was the chapter...... I hope you liked it... Sorry for late update yaar..... But I was busy in some important work so didn't got time to write the chapter... I somehow arranged the time & write this update.
But don't worry now I have did my work 90% & will finish it soon & then after that I will start working on next chapter..... I will try to update next chapter on Friday if not then Sunday for sure..... After finishing my work I will try to post the chapters regularly.... I will try to update 3 chapters per week..... So after alot of bak bak ( blabbering ) of mine it's my time to bid bye.... Don't forget to tell me how was it in comment box... Do tell me your opinion & at last true readers don't forget to vote for your pretty 🥰, intelligent 😎,cool😉,smart🤭, crazy😜 yet hardworking writer..... Will try to come AFAP with very new chapter of are FF JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE Till then SAYONARA..... HASTA LA VISTA....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.2K 630 35
"I won't let him look at you, touch you, feel you. Because you're mine and I don't like others touching and stealing what's mine," he whispered in my...
7.4K 627 6
RUDHVIKA........ A simple and elegant beauty, but orphan. Her life was all well and good with the limited humans beside her. Her favourite people, he...
295K 20.6K 83
Abhisekh Rao, a gynecologist, he worked constantly with women yet never found the one who made his heart flutter and run a marathon the way his two b...
2.9K 139 10
"What the hell are you so scared of, Ishita? Why can't you love me back?" His voice boomed in the room with an echo. "I'm afraid of falling in love w...