โ„ณ๐“Ž ๐’ซ๐“Š๐’น๐’น๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” (๐™บ.๐™บ๐š˜๐šฃ...

By KawaiiPotato5127

Your mother died right after giving birth to you, Your dad decides to move to Japan to start a new life. year... More

~Intro~
~Part 2~
~Part 3~
~Part 4~
~Part 5~
~Part 6~
~Part 7~
~Part 8~
~Part 9~
~Part 10~
~Part 11~
~Part 12~
~Part 13~

~ Part 1~

107 2 4
By KawaiiPotato5127

Click
Awwww the photo came out so cute, imma print it out and hang it in the fridge

I get up while staring at my camera, I took a photo of a black cat snuggling with her kittens. I start to walk away and pout

I wanna keep them, but Itachi will think of them as a chew toy ( Itachi is your husky)

Stray cats always come to me since I bring them food, and their payment is is letting me take photos of them. Its pretty windy today, good thing that I brought my sweater. So far no one has bothered me, I mean I look like a middle schooler going through their emo phase. Wearing everything black, my oversized hoodie, ripped jeans, shoes, and my face mask, it peaceful not being crowed by the paparazzi. I start heading home, admiring the sun setting, letting my feet drag me to my house by memory. Next thing I know I'm in front of the doorstep, I turn the nob and enter.

"I'm home!"

I take of my shoes and notice multiple shoes that don't belong to my family, and I hear muffled laughter

Did she bring her club members here again, I should've stayed outside longer

I start to walk to the living room, I see Karina laughing with a guy with roster hair. I scan the room and see 4 other guys eating chips. They've came before but I never met them since I lock my self in my room until they leave.

Karina notices me

"You came home late, did you get lost?"

All the guys look at me and stare, I shook my head and ran to my room and locked the door.

____
____
____

Karinas pov

I hear footsteps, I turn around and see (y/n)

"You came home late, did you get lost?"

She shook her head and ran upstairs and then heard the door being slammed. I look back to the guys and notice them looking at me, which confused me.

"You never said you had a brother" kuroo said

"Yeah, I thought you were a only child" lev added

"PFTTT HAHHAHAAHAHA" I start laughing . They look at me more confused, I try to catch my breath but start laughing more

"HAHAHAhahha" I stop laughing and wipe my tears " That my little sister, she going to get mad once I tell her that you guys called her my brother". They looked more shocked

"Shit, she looked like a boy, how old is she?" Yaku asked

"She's 16" then glare at them "and don't even think of falling in love with her" I look at Yamamoto, lev, yaku, and kuroo. I didn't bother to look at kenma since he was already staring at his Nintendo spamming the buttons , all he cared was for games nothing more so I didn't worry about him.

___
___
___

I can hear Karina's loud ass laughing, even with sound proof walls I can hear her. I walk to my desk start editing my YouTube video, i sing a cover song and upload it. I obviously don't show my face because it's a personal hobby that no one can interfere I have over 5 million followers, my account name is "Ms. Angel" cringy name but I like it.

I uploaded the video, I did a cover of "Here comes a thought" from my favorite show . I get up and flop on my bed, snuggled up to my levi body pillow and give him a good night kiss. And knock out.

___
___
___

Karina's POV

We all started to get hungry so I ordered pizza, while ordering I hear kuroo's phone get a notification. He grabs his phone and smiles.

Who is it from? Is it a girl? Does he have a girlfriend?

"Guys, Ms. Angel uploaded a new video, wanna watch it" Kuroo beamed with excitement .

The guys gather around him while he puts play, I hear (y/n)'s voice, I love how she sings.

~

"Here comes a thought
That might alarm me
What someone said
And how it harmed me
Something I did
That failed to be charming
Things that I said are
Suddenly swarming and, oh

I'm losing sight
I'm losing touch
All these little things seem to matter so much
That they confuse me
That I might lose me"
~

The song continues as I hear the doorbell ring, I get up and open the door. I payed the pizza man and went back to the living room carrying 3 boxes of pizza. I place them on the table, they guys start to sit around th table and start to eat.

"Hey Karina, call you sister if she want to eat" yaku said

I take out my phone and call (y/n), everyone went quiet so they can hear
Ring
Ring ring

"....hello?" I hear her sleepy voice

"Sorry did I wake up up?"

"......" I look at my phone to see if I was still on the call, and it still was in the call.

" there is pizza if you want some, come down and get some"

"Going"

End call

I hear a door open followed by footsteps, I look at her, wearing her oversized hoodie that covering her short shorts. Her hair in a messy bun and I can see one side of her mouth with a little bit of drool. I giggle.

She looks at me and frown she looks so cute, I grab a plate and put 2 slices of ( fav topping) and a bread stick. I give it to her and she heads upstairs, I turn to see the boys, lev and yaku had their faces red.

"What did I say about falling in love with her?" I raise my eyebrow

They go back to eating

" what school does she go to?" I look up from my pizza confused why is kenma curious about her everyone else looked shocked to see kenma ask.

"Shes doing home school, she is also in her 2nd year, I asked my parents if we can put her in nekoma since the school year just started so it will be easier for her to adjust her classes" I say while nibbling my pizza

"She should come, then we can have another female manager" Yamamoto said while daydreaming about him braging to other yolleyball teams

"I should convince my parents first, it will be fun with her around" I smile thinking of (y/n) having out with us

We continue to eat, we started to talk about volleyball strategies and how we are going to practice our butts off.

I glance towards kenma who had a small smile while playing his Nintendo.  

BARK

I turn around and see Itachi with his rubber ball, and he runs toward kenma and starts to cuddle against him, kenma starts to scratch his belly

So cute, what if he and (y/n) became friends......hmmmm nah, he's too shy to even talk to me

_________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 160 18
She/her pronouns! Y/n is from a wealthy family with strict rules. She does everything she can to make her family proud. Her life turns upside when sh...
69.4K 2K 30
โž๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฌ ๐๐จ๐งโœ๐ญ ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ฎ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก ๐ž๐š๐œ๐ก ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซโŸ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ฐ๐žโœ๐ซ๐ž ๐ฆ๐š๐๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฌโŸ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ž๐œ๐ก๐ง๐ข...
30.7K 519 17
Y/N is a quiet girl who avoids people as much as possible. That's why on her first day at Nekoma high school she goes to the roof to eat lunch on her...
12.2K 231 7
You read from the perspective of Kimiko, a second year at Karasuno High. She gets a new phone for her birthday and texts who she thought was her best...