~*DRIZZLE*~

By Bucket_of_stories

collection of short stories... #1- Masoom (completed) #2- The manager ( ongoing) More

Masoom
Masoom-2
Masoom-3
Masoom-4
Masoom-5
Masoom-5 (ii)
Masoom-6
Masoom-7
Masoom-8
Questions
Masoom-10
Epilogue
The manager
The Manager-2

Masoom-9

2.3K 74 15
By Bucket_of_stories

Two tiny feets were trying to climb the huge bed with the help of blankets but failed because of their tiny legs.

They stopped and look here and there for a solution,

Wait, I have an idea...

The first one said and ask other one to bend, the other one did and the first one hold the blanket and climb on his back and did a fist bump in air as he successfully reached.

Bhai Mai bhi hu....The other one said to the first one.

Sorry chote, aa jaa...

They take a look of the sleepy man and giggled and done their work and jumped back to the floor.

Giggling they took the next turn in the gallery and turned the knob open slowly and move inside, they both look towards each other and passed a naughty smile and both remove the the bottle and feathers from their pocket and pick the small stool to step up.

The first one remove the seal of the bottle and the other one sprinkled the feathers and again jumped back to floor, running towards the first door in the gallery they entered inside and locked the door.

"Is it done?".....the woman with hazel eyes asked

"Yes boss"...both said together and salute.

The hazel eyes woman nodded and gives them their payment and ask them to hide the weapons and go back to sleep. Quickly both of them did everything and slept.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A Man in his 30's woke up from his slumber, stretching arms towards his alarm to switch it off, rubbing face he removed his blanket and move toward the bathroom, Turning the knob he entered with closed eyes and tried to find the tap, touching here and there when he doesn't found it he finally open his eyes and saw he was still standing at door far from the tap.

"You little chuzeysss!!! "

He startled by a loud voice and walk back from there to the lobby to found an angry Hamza was standing in his pajama and his face was covered with feathers and some of it dropping from his head.

In his front, the two year old twins rolling on the floor laughing their stomach off.

Hamza was looking like a wet bird who was trying to dry himself, chuckling he climbed down the stairs and the twins laughed more plus his wife was going red while stopping her laugh.

When he came in front of Hamza, Hamza suddenly stopped and his expression changed from shocked, confusion and then to laughter.

"Bhai! Apke bacchon ne apko bhi nhi choda" Hamza laughed hysterically.

Salaar move back and saw in a small mirror attached on the lobby wall, his whole face and hairs dyed blue and red.

"You little son's of....."

"Salaar!!!!" ....Zareen yelled before he could complete the not-so-good- words.

Salaar breath in and out heavily for few minutes.

"You little Chipmunks?"

With his angry face he came near his kids and bow down slowly and ask

"Where is your boss boys?"

The twin nodded their head denying to tell him.

" Ok so..what about the cars you were seeing last night?"

"She is in her room sleeping daddy?" Listening about the car they wanted, their eyes shined and while pointing towards stairs, they spill everything.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Streching her arms like a new born she woke up happily after her deadly deeds on her brother.

The last years were nothing then a bliss, In these years there were no days when she had cried her brothers make sure that she stays comfortable with everything and never let her feel alone and after the birth of Zareen and Salaar's twins everything felt completed. The little one made their phuzzu's life happy.

Remembering every happy moments of those years she kept her legs on floor but instead of floor there was water everywhere when she could understand anything Salaar and Hamza rotate the swing downward and a splashed were heard with the giggles of Zareen and twins

Bhaiizzzz

A wet Mayra swiping her face swim above the pool and saw her family laughing endlessly.Flapping her hands and feet like a wet bird Myra shows all her anger as her plan had been backfired.

Everyone was busy in laughing when suddenly they heared a sneeze, Yes! It was Myra who started sneezing again and again because of cold made everyone stop on their places.

Myru!!

Salaar was first one to reach her immediate and pull her outside, Myra was shivering as she have very low tolerance to cold.

Salaar was cursing himself for doing this prank on her even after knowing how sensitive she is, Zareen quickly got Myra wrapped in fluffy towels from head to toe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aachoooo!!

Aachooo!!

There's nothing to fear Mr Salaar, She is fine it was only because sudden temperature change. Just give her the medicine I wrote she'll be fine.

After pool incident Salaar immediately call for a doctor as Myra was sneezing bad but after consultation and medicine from doctor they finally relaxed.

Myra was sleeping after having the heavy doses.

Salaar was sitting on the stairs with his head on his knees , it was breakfast time but he lost his appetite as his baby sister didn't eaten yet, Myra was still asleep she didn't wake up whole night Salaar was about to take her to the hospital but Zareen stopped saying it was because of her doses.

Feeling a hand on his Salaar look up back Zareen was standing with a gloomy look

Salaar she's is okay, she is only sleeping why are you so tensed ?

It was my mistake Jaan because of me she's in this condition why i always fail to be a good guardian.

Zareen sighed because she knows he will not listen to her until Myra wake up, she was thinking until they heared

"Why you always think like this bhai ?"

It was Myra who was standing on the top stairs in his brothers huge pajama, pinky nose and Messy hairs.

"How many times I have told you this that don't think like this, You never hearted me intentionally. You can't wrap me in bubble wrap to protect me, Sometimes things just happens and You know how much sensitive my immune is and my clumsyness is on top. So never ever blame yourself ok!

Showing her pointing finger in huge pajama and Messy hairs she was looking a Baby panda.

Salaar chuckled hard on his thoughts and his sister.

"Okay! People please be fast because you both are already late after one day off" Zareen said.

Both jumped on their places while seeing the timing and run to freshen up.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Good morning sir!

Good morning Kamran! What's in schedule today?..Salaar asked

"Sir Today you have lunch meeting with the lake company and miss Myr..

"Good morning Shohar Sahab!" Myra said in a teasing and came to stand next to Kamran, he literally jumped towards Salaar when he felt sparks.

Myra laughed seeing a grown up man jumping like a Kangaroo.

"Mis..ss Khan.. I ..am not your husband" said Kamran while seeing the teasing girl .

Kamran was Salaar new secretary who joined after their loss in company and helped Salaar coped up with the loss and done everything possible to make their position good from that day they both are inseparable.

After the college when Myra joined their company she completely falls for this tall, dark, handsome and rude man who doesn't even looked in her way.

The boldness Myra got from her college life supports her fully to flirt with him and she is damn serious about him.
She teases him death even in front of her brothers.
Kamran being respectful towards Salaar never looked toward Myra and always tries to make distance with her but his shy nature made Myra fall in love more and her teasing still continues today.

"Arey! Kamran bhai please come and have breakfast with us" Zareen asked politely.

" No mam I am fine thank you"

"Myra stop adding this much chillie flakes on omlette or it will be more spicy bacche" Zareen said to Myra who was busy adding more and more chillies to her food.

" Don't worry bhabhi it's not ahhhhh"

"Siiii it's so spicy... siiii"

"Look I told you don't do that " Zareen said while rubbing her back.

No one but Kamran quickly goes into the kitchen and bought chilled milk and brought it to her lips and made her drink it.

Araam se ...jyada jal rha hai kya ..Kamran asked

Myra was drinking it without a break which made her choke on it and zareen quickly rub her back.

Myra's eyes and nose were almost red and her face puffed up because of crying, It was a mesmerizing view for Kamraan he wasn't able to look away and was very concerned for her and said

"Dimaag kaha rehta hai tmhara jab itni spice sahi nhi jaati toh kyu khaati ho"..said a very angry Kamraan

Everyone stopped at their places and startled looking at Kamraan.

"Excuse me"..said Hamza who was sitting next to Salaar.

Kamraan was shocked as he didn't expect himself to care for her like this but somehow Myra's continuos banter made place In his heart.

"I am Sorry sir and Ma..mam".. said Kamraan and hesitant move away.

Everyone was busy with Myra but only was person was looking at Kamraan's care for Myra and his loyalty towards his family.

It was Salaar, he was confuse before but now everything was clear to him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's evening when Salaar finally got free from his meeting and waiting for Kamraan to come to his office as he asked him.

"You called me sir?"...Kamraan asked peeking from the door.

"Yes Kamraan, please come inside".

Kamraan came inside and sit.

"Kamraan we know eachother from many years and you never ever hide anything from me but this time I think you are hiding something from me" Salaar said while looking at him.

Myra was coming to Salaar to tell him she was going home as Zareen had to go shopping and she is going with her.

She was about to open the door but she heard Salaar.

" I know you like my sister"

Myra's eyes widened and cheeks blushed as she heard it but Salaar's next words vanished all the colours from her face.

"Stay away from my sister, Kamraan you are good at everything and I know you are also going to be a good husband but you are still my secretary and I don't think that is good for me and Myra's status"

"So I wanted you to find someone get married as soon as possible".

Myra's whole world crashed again and again by her own brother. Tears were continuosly dropping from her eyes but she was emotion less

She quickly left the office.

Oh! Hi 👋

And sorry for late again.

It's just i was not getting any motivation to write and my issues were not helping either.

So here is the chapter hope you enjoy it 😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 412 8
a vardhan sir's task will bring a new fun to the story !! a task strange and funny ;)
254K 12.1K 61
ပုံတိုင်းဆောင် +ရာချီဒွေး သူကြီးသားလေးနဲ့ အပေါင်ဆိုင်သားလေးတို့ကိုဖတ်ပေးကြပါအုန်းရှင့် တောရွာပုံစံလေးကိုမှ ကြိုက်နှစ်သက်ရင်တော့ဒါလေးဖတ်ဖို့တောင်းဆိုပ...
202K 7.7K 20
➩𝙎𝙝𝙚'𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙞𝙛𝙪𝙡, 𝙝𝙤𝙩, 𝙥𝙤𝙥𝙪𝙡𝙖𝙧. 𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙚𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙮, 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙡𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙧𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙞𝙨 𝙖𝙡�...
22.8K 1.1K 46
Janaki sat on the floor leaned to the wall caressing her baby bump, drained tears on her cheeks witnessing how much she cried for him. she looked at...