they tell me im a god. ♪ BNHA...

Oleh nxzuuko

[❗️INDEFINITE HIATUS. UNDER EDITING AND REVISION.❗️] i'm lost in the facade. . . you were always told you wer... Lebih Banyak

》CHARACTER PROFILE《
01 | keep it simple.
02 | take it slow.
03 | take it easy.
04 | jesus walks.
05 | money talks.
06 | ive been sleeping.
07 | i'm wide awake.
08 | hot and ready.
09 | miss easy-bake
10 | grass is greener.
11 | grass is dank.
12 | stayin' still.
13 | eyes closed.
14 | let the world just pass me by.
15 | pain pills.
16 | nice clothes.
17 | if i fall i think i'll fly.
18 | touch me.
19 | midas.
20 | make me part of your design.
21 | none to guide us.
22 | i feel fear for the very last time.
23 | they tell me that i'm special.
24 | i smile and shake my head.
25 | i'll give them stories to tell friends about the things i said.
26 | they tell me i'm so humble.
28 | they let me lie to them and don't feel like they've been misled.
29 | they give so much to me.
30 | i'm losing touch, get me?
pls read!!!
31 | served on a silver platter
32 | ask for seconds
33 | they just let me
34 | they tell me i'm a god
35 | im lost in the facade
36 | six feet off the ground
a/n | hi
37 | at all times i think im feeling odd.

27 | i say, "i'm turning red."

11.2K 643 1.3K
Oleh nxzuuko

(A/N: i was listening to bo en - my time on loop while writing this. you can listen to it while reading if you'd like but i think listening to it fucked up my psyche lol)

A superhuman being or spirit worshiped as having power over nature or human fortunes; a deity.

The definition of a god always seemed so simple to you. The title has hung over your head since the day you were born. You were expected to follow in your father's footsteps, to take the throne once he had inevitably passed away. You knew that it wasn't going to be anytime soon, since he had been blessed with the same Six Eyes you bore.

However, deep in the back of your expansive mind, you pondered if there was someone out there who could put an end to your father once and for all.

There was no such person.

The wretched Kuromiya family that you had found yourself born into wasn't one that could be annihilated from the outside. The clan itself was untouchable, even with forces such as All for One still out there wrecking havoc among the world. Nobody could take the Kuromiya's off their throne. Fate wrote it to be that way, and that way it shall be executed.

That is, until you came along.

A girl with the desire to be free. To be unchained from the shackles of fate that held you trapped in your family's will.

The day that the one thing you loved the most was torn away from you in the most brutal way possible, was the day that you faced fate itself.

...

..

.

"Y/N-SAN!!!!"

It was as if someone had pushed you underwater. Your head spun as you stared down at Kedama's severed head on the grass, blood mercilessly staining the greenery below it in crimson. You hadn't even registered the pain in your chest until you looked down, noticing a blade sticking out of your left breast.

'Blood...'

You dumbly thought to yourself, fighting the urge to puke. Whatever you had for dinner had begun to rise up to your stomach, unable to stand the sight of your precious pomeranian staring back at you with cold, dead eyes. His previously snow white fur was drenched in a world of crimson, tongue lolling out to the side as his pupils stared into nothingness.

You could barely register your classmate's concerned screams as you sunk further and further into despair, glancing over to see them trying their hardest to make their way to you. The thing was, there was an invisible force keeping them out. Was someone using Infinity to keep them out? Was it Rui, Ichike? Either way, they helplessly trashed against the invisible wall, desperately trying to get to you as your blood pooled onto the ground in a puddle.

"It's been a while, hasn't it? Little sister."

The blade was plunged further into your body, a cough erupting from your throat causing spurts of blood to escape your mouth. You recognized that voice, it was the voice of your older sister Rui. Her sinister velvety voice was unmistakable, and now that you got a better look at the blade you noticed the familiar markings on it.

"Surely you've missed us, right?"

A different voice emerged from the trees, but one you knew all together. Older twin to Rui, Ichike. Your older brother.

You slowly lifted your head to stare coldly at your brother, eyes darkened as malice poured out from your body.

"Don't give me that look. You brought this on yourself."

You couldn't help but for once agree with him, rhinestone eyes boring holes into his deep crimson ones. His and Rui's features both matched your mother's perfectly. Silky black hair rested upon their heads, glowing red eyes a stark contrast to your own. Moving your gaze back to Kedama's severed head, you grabbed the blade poking out from your chest, ignoring your classmate's screams of terror as you began to pull it out yourself. You barely registered Rui's light gasp behind you, the blade cutting into the skin on your hand as you yanked it forward in one fell swoop. Handle and all.

Your classmates could only stare in terror as blood poured out of your chest and hands, your bloodied fingers now gripping the handle of the blade dangerously. Vlad was trying his hardest to escort the kids away from the scene, but found it hard himself to tear his eyes away from the family reunion. All could only stand in fear of what happened next, knees shaking as the mere presence of the twins was enough to make them fear for their lives.

"Oi!" Rui exclaimed from behind you, making a move to grab it from you. She was unsuccessful, forced to watch as you disintegrated the blade with your technique. It was reduced to nothing but crumbs on the floor, your sister staring back at you with an annoyed look.

"You're such a little shit!" She exclaimed, heaving a heavy sigh as you glared daggers into her frame. She flinched a bit at your cold gaze, but held her position as well as she could.

"I don't know why you got attached to a fucking dog in the first place. That's so stupid." She spoke irrationally, crossing her arms over her chest as she stared down at you from her tall height. "You can't be mad at me though, I'm not even the one who did it-"

"I don't give a shit."

Rui and Ichike both flinched a bit at your tone of voice, each taking a hesitant step back as you spoke. Your voice was laced with such venom and distraught it shook each and every individual to their core, diamond eyes lifting up to reveal feral and unhinged pupils.

In a fit of hysterics, you began to laugh. Your cackles rang through the forest as you gripped at the bloodied cloth of your shirt, hands becoming more stained the more blood poured out of your chest.

"Screw it!"

Your voice began to grow hoarse as you laughed maniacally, blatantly ignoring your classmate's stares of terror and worry. They had never seen you lose your cool, not to this extent at least. Not to the extent where you had completely lost your sense of morality, your eyes wide with a crave for blood. Blood to seek vengeance for Kedama.

"Rui! Ichike! You guys are too fast!" A much younger, youthful voice emerged from the trees, a small girl with pitch black hair and red eyes skipping out from the darkness. Your younger sister, Keiko.

"Big Sister!!" She cheered in your direction, blatantly ignoring the crazed look you gave her. "Look! I got rid of that stupid dog! It was keeping you from coming home, right, right? I killed it so you could come home! We all miss you!! I want you to come home!!"

Keiko held out the body of your precious puppy, a large smile on her face as she presented the body cheerily. Her hands were stained with his blood, face and clothes caked in crimson.

"It was so loud! It wouldn't stop yapping as I-!"

Your hand was around her throat in an instant, a psychotic smile on your face as you crushed it as hard as you could without killing her. You gave a crazed smile as you snapped her windpipe, dropping her to the ground as she cried in pain. Fat tears ran down her cheeks as she gripped at her throat desperately, unintelligible sounds coming from her as she tried to talk. Her youthful face looked up at you desperately, an almost betrayed look on her face as Kedama's lingering body fell to the floor with a thump. You swore to make her feel the same pain, if not more than she inflicted on Kedama. Snapping her neck in half was too merciful, no, no, she needed to suffer. You were about to grab her once more before another voice emerged from the shadows.

"Well I'll be, it's been a while since I've seen her slip her switch."

Your head whipped around to see your eldest brother, Mamoru, emerge from behind your classmates. An eerily cunning smile played on his lips as your classmate's whipping around to see him towering over them. You could easily identify that he was the one keeping them away from you using his Infinity, cold eyes staring him down as he smiled innocently.

"Your little fun time is over, dear sister. It's time to get back to work."

"Fuck off."

Mamoru gave a cheerful laugh as you forced Keiko onto her back, engraving your heel into her back as she gave unidentifiable noises of pain. Her windpipe was crushed, so it was quite literally impossible to tell what she was saying. If she was saying anything at all.

"Don't think you're in the place to make demands, little miss. After all..."

A psychotic smile played on your big brother's lips as he gestured towards Rui, your older sister lifting up a finger. Your classmates began to grip at their throats in pain, her hand opening up fully as you realized the situation. Your eyes darkened significantly as almost invisible threads wrapped around their necks, small slivers of blood running down their necks as they attempted to grab at the threads.

"We have the upper hand here."

Your face fell, knowing that if you made one move all of their heads would be cut off in an instant. The thread itself was invisible to the normal human eye, but to you and the rest of your family it was easy to see. It was Rui's specialty, everyone in the clan had their own thing after all.

"Y-Y/N!"

Your enraged form barely flinched at your classmate's pleas for help, hands twitching at your sides as Rui tightened the threads on the necks ever so slightly.

"See what you've made us do, Y/N? Your dear little friends are ours for the taking. Father did say killing a few U.A. brats would be okay so long as we don't take out the whole lot."

You froze in place as Mamoru circled around the group of terrified teens, coming up behind you to wrap his arms around your shoulders. He towered over your smaller form from behind, his tall height allowing for him to essentially lean on you. He hugged you from behind, resting his head on your shoulder without a care in the world.

"Don't you see? You'll never fit in with these kinds of people. You're not cut out to be a hero." Your breath hitched as he leaned into your ear, voice soft and alluring as he continued to speak.

"You were born for one purpose and one purpose only. To take on the Kuromiya throne." Your older brother spoke with such assertiveness, whispering dark words in your ear as he stared at your classmates directly. His pupils had begun to spiral, grip tightening on your shoulders ever so slightly.

"You don't want anything. Do you want to know how I know? Because you already have everything."

His hands ghosted over your eyes, his touch oddly gentle as he lightly pressed the tips of his fingers against your eyelashes.

"These eyes of yours have granted you everything from the day you were born. You're of a higher caliber than any of them. You needn't waste your time with trash like them. Father and I have raised you to be the next heir of the family. But obviously, it seems like somewhere along the way we neglected to teach you what it truly means to be a Kuromiya. Was the red room not enough?"

Your breath hitched at the sound of the dreaded room, pupils dilating in fear.

"My dear little sister, just how much have these scum tainted you? Fear not, for we will bring you home. So what if you rendered Keiko mute? It doesn't matter." Mamoru smiled innocently as he carefully ghosted his fingers over your neck, veiny hands pressing ever so slightly against your pulse dangerously.

"Let's go home, Y/N-"

Faster than anyone could see, your hand reached out to plunge into his chest, eyes feral and deranged.

'Kill him, kill him, kill him, kill him, kill him, kill him, kill him!'

Thoughts of finishing off your eldest brother clouded your mind, all sense of morality thrown out the window as your hand inched closer and closer towards his chest. The thought of finally being able to tear out his heart once and for all seemed like a dream to you. He always had some sort of obsession with you, something you didn't exactly find pleasant. He was overbearing, and disgusting. So the closer your hand got to his chest, the closer you thought you were able to get to freedom.

It was unfortunate that a large hand enclosed around your own, effectively stopping your attack midway.

You let out an audible gasp as you looked up, only to be met with your same diamond eyes staring back at you.

"Father...?"

Your voice trembled as you stared up at your father who towered above you, noticing one hand pushing Mamoru out of the way while the other held your fist tightly. He looked no different than when you had left home, the man still bulked up with muscle and facial features that could make any woman swoon over. His glowing white hair matched your own, as well as the pale eyelashes that surrounded your eyes. His sky clouded eyes stared back into yours, his face a neutral expression as he kept a tight grip on your fist.

"Your time is up, Y/N."

Your bottom lip trembled as you stared up at your father in shock, frozen in place as he stared down at you with expectant eyes.

"But I..." You trailed off, eyes frantically trying to search for a way out.

Unfortunately, there was no way out.

No matter how you looked at it, this ended in your defeat. Between the blood pouring out of your chest and your classmates being held hostage, there was no way you were getting out of this without someone dying. All you knew is, it definitely wasn't going to be you.

"My sweet daughter, when will you understand?" Your father began, kneeling down on one knee to meet your eye level.

"Can't you see? I want you to take a good look at your classmates. Tell me what you see." His calloused hand came up to take your chin, slowly turning your head in the direction of your classmates. Your breath hitched at the sight, pushing down the tears that attempted to emerge from your ducts.

They were all staring at you in terror, eyes wide with fear and confusion. Mina cried loudly, fat tears running down her cheeks in streaks as her neck bled ever so slightly. Kirishima was in a similar state, eyes blown wide in terror as his hands came up to his neck in an attempt to rip the invisible thread off. Izuku himself looked just about ready to cry, helplessly leaning against Shouji's back as the threads were engraved into his neck. Bakugou himself looked both pissed, and horrified at the same time. Ruby eyes stared at you in shock, hands sparking up dangerously as he tried to use his quirk to take the threads off. Todoroki himself had frozen still, hands frozen midair as he stared at you with a mixture of shock and fear. Fear of what? Only he knows. The rest of them were all in a similar stare, horrified eyes staring back into your rhinestone ones as your father slowly turned your head back to face him. They looked as though they wanted to say something, but the words got caught in their throat.

"What did you see?"

"T-They're scared of me."

"Good girl."

His large hand came up to gently pat your head, calloused fingers running through your now loose snowy white hair to undo any tangles. Your father's hand came up to gently cup your cheek, forcing you to look into his eyes.

"You understand now, right? This is no place for you. As a Kuromiya, you are incapable of having lasting relationships. That is the burden we as god-like beings must carry. With this incredible power, we give up our lives as mortals in order to carry out our duties as beings of higher dignity. We went over this in the red room, did we not?"

You nodded slowly as you stared back into your father's eyes, terrified of what might happen if you looked away. It was like looking in a mirror, those unmistakable eyes boring holes into your very soul.

"Since you've apparently forgotten this, I think it would be best to go back to the basics. The red room hasn't been used since you left, Y/N. You've left me no choice but to open the doors to that room again."

You flinched slightly as your father's grip on your chin tightened, strong fingers holding you in place assertively.

"You are still but a child, do you understand? I've let your little runaway slide for as long as I could bear. Teenagers can get out of hand, after all. You've had your time playing a normal member of society. It's time to go back. Your "friends'' will be nothing but a cold memory passed on in the wind."

'No. I don't want this. I don't want this I don't want this I don't want this I don't want this I don't want this I don't want this I don't want this I don't want this I don't want this I don't want this-'

"It's time to go home."

"NO!!"

You let out a small gasp as you ripped your face out of your fathers hold, taking a hesitant step back as you balled your bloodied hands into fists.

"I don't want to go home... That place isn't home. My home... was wherever Kedama was..." Your voice broke as you fell to your knees, reaching to the side to grab Kedama's severed head

"I like having friends even if I'm just playing a persona. I like being Y/N Miyakuro. Not Kuromiya. That person doesn't exist when I'm attending a school, or when I'm just talking to my classmates. I feel free." Your voice trembled as you held Kedama's severed head to your chest, hugging the corpse close as your mind began to grow fuzzy from the blood loss. Tears began to freshly fall down your face as you bent over slightly, almost in a begging position directed at your father.

"I don't want to kill anyone anymore. I still remember all the names of the people who've died by my hands. I've lost count of how many, but I still remember them all. I may be the equivalent to a god or whatever, but that doesn't mean I'm a good one!" You cried, sobbing into Kedama's bloodied fur.

"How foolish."

You gave a light gasp at your father's cold voice, lifting your head up slowly to see him glaring down at you through white eyelashes.

"Look at what you did to Keiko. Your own little sister." He gestured towards the writhing girl on the ground, Keiko grasping at Ichike's shirt desperately as the older sibling tried his best to calm the younger down. "You nearly snapped her neck in half. Didn't it feel good to do that?" Your fathers words rung through your head like a record on loop, feeling your heart will dread as you realized he was right.

Crushing Keiko's windpipe felt good.

"And not to mention what would have happened if I hadn't stopped you from getting to Mamoru."

Your eldest brother gave a merely shrug, sticking his tongue out childishly from his place behind your father.

It was only then had you realized how you have been contradicting yourself this entire time. You've been lying to yourself ever since you left the island. Nothing you had ever done up until this point made remotely any sense to your supposed goal of "becoming a good person."

You tried to kill Mamoru.

You gained pleasure from snapping Keiko's neck.

No matter how much you tried to justify your actions or thoughts, it was clear that none of it mattered.

At the end of the day, you were still a Kuromiya.

'I'm an idiot. Idiot idiot idiot idiot idiot idiot idiot idiot idiot idiot idiot idiot idiot idiot idiot idiot.'

'No! I want to fix myself!'

'Why can't I just be normal?'

'Why do I enjoy killing?'

'It's just because of Kedama, right?'

'That's right, I just want revenge for Kedama!'

'They deserve it, all of them deserve it!'

'They all deserve to die!'

'I'm not crazy, they are!'

'They're the ones keeping my friends hostage! If I get rid of them, it'll all be better!'

'I SHOULD JUST KILL THEM.'

Intrusive thought ran through your mind like a whirlwind, your body trembling slightly. All sense of morality and common sense was thrown out the window, instead replaced with the desire to kill.

With the sudden death of Kedama and your family's manipulative words and nature, it was only natural that you were bound to fall off the deep end. Being psychologically manipulated while your mind is in a state of frenzy isn't exactly a good thing. You were already at your tipping point before, all you needed was a little push.

And boy did you fall.

You had begun to laugh again, keeling forward as you pressed Kedama's severed head against your chest wound. Your heart ached in pain, both in sorrow for the loss of your pup and from the flesh wound. You felt guilt for having to drag your friends into this, an indescribable feeling washing over your body. Your poor mind was thrown into overdrive, maniacal laughter leaving our lips as you lifted your head up to fiercely meet your father's gaze.

"HUUUUH?! YOU'RE RIGHT!! YOU'RE SO RIGHT!!!" You cackled loudly, watching your father's face contort to one of confusion. You felt something akin to a cord snapping within you, hugging Kedama's head closer to you as you inched closer to your father. An unfamiliar sensation had begun to run through your body, almost like it was on fire. Your senses were screaming at you in every which way, hands becoming unnervingly steady as you slowly approached your father.

"I ENJOY KILLING, RIGHT?! YOU SAID THAT RIGHT? RIGHT?! IF THAT'S THE CASE, THEN I SHOULD ENJOY KILLING YOU THE MOST!!"

You could see your sibling's eyes widen in fear, Ichike gathering a sobbing Keiko in his arms as Rui readied herself to run. Your father extended an arm in front of them, as if to protect them from you. Your classmates were long forgotten by now, Rui undoing the threads around their necks as soon as she felt the inhuman amount of bloodlust emitting from your small form. If anything, she was willing to leave them in the dust if it meant saving her own skin.

"If I get rid of you guys... everything will be okay..." You giggled to yourself, and before you knew it you had dropped Kedama's remains on the ground.

Your father's eyes darted to the found on your chest, keen eyes widening as he realized that it had closed. Gone was the previous fountain of blood emitting from your chest. All that was left was the massive stain of blood traveling down from your shirt and onto the ground, the wound now completely sealed.

'Did she...?'

Your father's eyes widened, staring at you with a look of clarity.

'She successfully performed a reverse technique... that quickly?!'

With a prideful yet fearful smile, your father turned back to your siblings.

"Rui, Ichike! Go get your mother now."

At your father's command your older siblings instantly disappeared from sight, seemingly to go and fetch your mother from whatever hiding space she had found herself in. He turned his gaze back to you, a crazed smile painting his lips as he stared at your mentally unstable form.

You had your back turned to your classmates, tuning out any and all sound they made and instead focusing on the man who you called your father in front of you. Unconsciously you had created a barrier of Infinity around them, proof that even a sliver of your nonexistent sanity allowed you to at least protect them that much.

"Y/N... you're so much more than I will ever be." Your father began, readying himself into a position you had seen many times before. It was a position he always got into while training you, hands brought up on the defensive while he lowered himself slightly to the ground whilst bending his knees.

"Which is why, my dear daughter, you must come home."

Faster than the human eye could see, your father launched himself in your direction, only for you to slightly tilt your body to the side to narrowly avoid his attack.

The sensation running through your veins could only be described as rejuvenating. It felt as though you had been reborn, and everything and anything was on your side. It was peaceful, a sensation you had yet to truly appreciate until now.

Though your father was superior in terms of experience, something about this particular time and setting seemed different. He obviously wasn't going all out, relying only on his physical prowess to try and incapacitate you. As if he was trying to lure something out of you.

Each and every attack he sent your way was easily dodged, Six Eyes working at its best at that very moment. You felt invincible. You basked in the sensation, giving a few giddy giggles as you maneuver yourself around your father's attacks easily.

This was your peak.

"Come on, Y/N! Show me what you can do!"

You glanced in your father's direction, using Infinity to maneuver yourself upwards and upside down to avoid his oncoming attacks. To the naked eye, everything would be too fast to follow. Especially for your classmates who could only watch as the surrounding trees and forestry was decimated by your father's raw physical abilities. It seemed as though they were being broken by absolutely nothing, but in reality it was your father using the area to his advantage and causing debris to fly.

"Alright."

You spoke, almost in a whisper. Your voice was hoarse from your cynical laughter, dried up and broken. From your upside down position in the air, you lifted up two fingers in your father's direction. You subconsciously made sure your classmates weren't in the way, eyes focused as you channeled your energy into your hand.

'The positive energy that is born from the reverse technique... that energy is channeled into the Infinity technique I've carved myself...'

"Reverse Rotation Technique: Red."

A small smile painted your lips as a large blast was fired in your father's direction, sending the man flying and smashing into various trees upon impact of your attack. He must've been sent over 1000 meters away, the nearby greenery torn to shreds upon impact. Trees were knocked off their trunks in the wake of your attack, your father slumped against the base of a particularly large tree a large distance away. However, with your keen vision you could see that he was barely even hurt, only sporting a large cut on his forehead where blood had begun to flow to which he cleaned up instantly.

"You damn monster." You laughed, watching as your father stood up easily. He stretched his limbs, a proud smile playing on his lips as he instantly reappeared right back in front of you.

"Well, I am your father after all." He grinned, popping his shoulder as his muscles noticeably contracted. His smile only began to falter when he saw you sporting your own cunning smile, eyes glossed over with an unknown emotion.

'I'm really sorry, Kedama. I should have been there to protect you. I suppose I got caught up in the moment, and grew careless. I promise... that I'll avenge you. But for some reason right now... All I'm feeling is the pleasantness of this world.'

"Throughout the heavens and Earth, I alone am the honored one."

You spoke in an overly confident tone, gazing at your father with expecting eyes. You floated aimlessly upside down, sporting a dazed grin as you enjoyed the moment.

"You've got a lot of nerve saying that in front of me." Your father spoke, readying himself to strike once more. "You'll hurt your old man's feelings."

He launched himself forwards again, destroying any and all of the forest that dared get in his way. Soon enough he had the whole playing ground leveled, a good portion of the area now bare with no greenery in sight.

Whilst you consistently dodged his attacks, you began to think.

'The good thing about this technique is that since it's been passed down for generations, the instructions on their usage are clarified by the predecessors.'

You think back to when your father first taught you about Infinity.

'But this... even among the Kuromiya clan... only a select few know about.'

Your father taught you one particular move, one that only those with Six Eyes are able to accomplish. But not without practice.

'When the Infinity collides with the red and blue techniques... This is born... The expulsion of imaginary mass...'

"Hollow purple."

With the snap of your fingers, an incomprehensible purple force was expulsed from your fingers, a bright purple hue illuminating the night as it drew closer and closer to your father. It wasn't as big as you would have liked it to be, but it was pretty damn effective for your first time.

The surrounding ground disintegrated upon impact, the purple energy deleting everything in its path as it darted straight towards your father. Everything in its path was essentially deleted, any and all matter now gone upon its impact.

"Amazing work, my daughter."

You watched as the purple mass blocked your vision of your father, unable to see whether or not it hit him or not. You exhaled a deep breath as you slowly lowered yourself onto the ground, picking up Kedama's head that still laid at your feet. The dust soon settled, and your father was nowhere in sight.

It was only then that your adrenaline rush had begun to come to an end, now replaced with a feeling of drowsiness and the need to sleep. Your hearing became muffled, eyes falling closed only for you to force them back open. Your vision was beginning to grow hazy, hugging Kedama's severed head to your chest as you began to sway back and forth.

".../N!!!"

"Y..../N....!"

"Y/N!!!"

You barely registered arms wrapping around your shoulders to prevent your fall to the ground, looking up tiredly to see Shouto holding you upright. Your knees gave out under you, your eyes rolling to the back of your head as the muffled voices of your classmates filled your ears.

"Y/N!!!' You heard Mina cry, feeling arms wrap around your shoulders to pull you close. The feeling of cold tears slid down your shoulder, along with a hand gently holding your own while your other arm held Kedama.

"Your wound!!!" You briefly heard Denki scream, feeling a pair of hands gently pull your shirt down your shoulder to examine the wound.

"What the... it's gone!?"

"That's so weird! I swear I saw her get stabbed!"

You groaned as you forced yourself to sit up, only to feel gentle hands push you back into somebody's chest.

"Lay back. You're injured." Shouto's voice was easily recognizable, his voice still somewhat calm due to the events that had just transpired. Of course, with your keen ears you could still hear the tremble and worry in his voice.

"How the fuck did she lose so much blood and still be alive?!" You gave a light chuckle at Bakugou's words.

"The ambulance is on it's way!" You had nearly forgotten that Vlad was there too, the man screaming into his cellphone frantically as your classmates tried to treat you.

"I'm fine guys." You spoke tiredly, pushing yourself up from the person's lap. You turned back to see that person was Kirishima, who was surprisingly comfortable to lay on despite his quite literal rock hard body.

"You're NOT fine!! You got stabbed in the chest!!" Mina cried, grasping at your shirt as Sero and company returned with a first aid kit from inside the building. They began to tenderly treat your wounds, to which you could ask why.

You had quite literally gone psycho on them, so why... Why did they still treat you with such care?

"Why are you guys doing this...?" You whispered, voice hoarse and dry from all your previous activities. You noticed Shouto pause his movements, stopping midway through wiping a wet rag over your forehead.

"After everything that's happened, after everything I said and did... Why are you guys still helping me? You know what I am... You know who I truly am." You stared at the ground, chewing on your inner cheek anxiously as you slowly pulled away from their caring touches.

"I thought you guys hated me... Hell, you should hate me." You spoke, holding back the tears that were threatening to leak from your eyes. Staring down at the ground below you, you couldn't help but feel the need to run away. But, where would you run to? There wasn't anywhere else for you to go.

"Listen, Y/N-san..." You looked up to see Izuku thoughtfully pondering over his words, sat down next to Shouji as he got his arms treated as well.

"You've always been a source of joy for our class... You're witty, funny, smart, and not to mention talented." He gave a nervous chuckle, shifting his position slightly. "All of this is... extremely sudden. I know everyone can agree on that. I'll be honest, at first when I found out your origins my first thought was, 'No way. That can't be possible.' I refused to believe that you were capable of those types of things. But when I saw you in action, and then you confirmed it to be true... I felt... betrayed..." Izuku began to trail off, eyes frantically glancing over uneven patches of dirt.

"I'm sure a lot of us felt that way. To be suddenly told that your friend and close classmate is a killer... it's nerve wracking. All of us were blown away at your display of power... But then those guys showed up. Even when you were in a state of hysterics you had managed to keep us safe, just like you promised." Izuku gave a small smile, looking up at you with a bruised smile. Your eyes widened as you recalled having promised to keep everyone safe, eyes watering ever so slightly at the green haired boy's words.

"That's why I think, despite everything. There's still some part of you in there. The you that we know and love. Sure, we have a lot to discuss in the upcoming days... But I know that we'll get through it together."

A small sniffle escaped you, bringing your arms up to cover your face as Kedama's head rolled out of your lap. You hiccuped as small tears ran down your cheeks, bringing up your bloodied sleeves to try and cover your crying face. You whimpered out a small "I'm sorry," trying your best to get rid of the tears staining your bloodied face.

A gentle and comforting hand wrapped around your wrist, gently pulling down your wrist to reveal your glassy rhinestone eyes. The hand belonged to Shouto, the boy hesitantly intertwining his fingers with yours in an attempt to calm you down.

"We'll get through this, Y/N." He assured you softly, which only caused more tears to flow down your cheeks in streaks. He was kind enough to wipe your tears for you, bringing up a hand to gently swipe his thumb under your eyes.

"I hope so."

The next few moments were spent dressing your wounds, the rest of the students from your class and class B all managing to regroup back at the half torn down facility. (Curtesy of your dad.)

You had allowed your friends to inform everyone else about your situation, hiding behind Kirishima the entire time. You couldn't find it in yourself to tell them directly, words getting choked up in your mouth every time you tried to ralk. If you were being honest, not everyone had the best reaction. But that was to be expected.

These wounds would heal over time. You would gain their trust back eventually.

You were now standing outside with everyone else, watching as many were transported into ambulances to be treated properly at hospital. Of course, many were being cautious of you, many outright avoiding you, but it wasn't too bad. Luckily you had the reliable Shouto by your side, even if everyone else was walking on eggshells around you.

"Are you sure you're going to be okay?"

You let out a soft hum at Shouto's inquiry, leaning your head back against the wall as you hugged the blanket wrapped around your shoulders tightly.

"Not really."

The teen didn't seem too happy with your response, frowning as he turned his gaze away.

"Do you... want to talk about it...?" He offered awkwardly, still obviously cautious around you. You gave a light laugh, shaking your head.

"I'm afraid if I tell you my life story you might just get traumatized." You stared up at the sky, red circles surrounding your eyes from crying. With a small "uh-uh" you shook your head, gazing up at the blooming moon tiredly.

"I'm just really tired, y'know?" You turned to him with a knowing grin, the boy nodding understandably. While he still had little to no information on your true origins, he would still try his best to understand you as much as he could. His gaze lingered on you for slightly longer than he had intended, hesitantly reaching out to touch you. He was briefly reminded of the first time he found out about your Infinity, flashes of your time on the bus running through his mind like a record on loop. He was stopped by your Infinity, pulling his hand back quickly almost in fear. You turned your gaze towards him, giving him a tired smile.

"Sorry about that..." You apologized weakly, deactivating your Infinity. You didn't even know why you had it on in the first place. It wasn't like anybody could hurt you now.

"Did you need something?" You tilted your head to the side, gazing wearily at the boy next to you.

"No, it's just..." Shouto trailed off, eyes hardened as he contemplated over his next words carefully. "You... looked like you needed a hug..."

Your eyes widened slightly at his open display of affection, feeling an unknown swirl in your stomach as you gazed over his handsome features. You contemplated over the offer for a bit, clutching the blanket wrapped around your shoulders slightly tighter.

"Yeah, a hug would be nice." You showed him a soft smile, to which he returned in full. He hesitantly opened his arms to you, to which you couldn't help but giggle softly at. He looked so awkwardly cute you couldn't help it. You soon found yourself in his arms, face buried in his shoulder as his arms gently wrapped around your waist. You didn't know why, but you held the insatiable urge to cry at that very moment. Perhaps you were taking the 'shoulder to cry on' saying too literally?

Either way, your heart began to beat rapidly, sniffling against his shoulder as you felt his warm hands slowly rub you back to soothe you.

"I've got you..." He whispered quietly, ignoring the stares of disbelief and shock he received from the other classmates.

"Thank you..." You whispered back, pressing your face further into the crevice of his shoulder. He could feel wet tears staining his button up shirt, but he didn't mind at all. You had kept everyone safe, at the cost of your mental health. You were still very fragile, and he knew that.

"Y/N-" Shouto paused midway through speaking, eyes widening in shock as pain seared through his shoulder. He began to get choked up, his breathing becoming faster as his shoulder seared with pain.

"Y-Y/N? A-Are you-?"

Looking down to check to see if you were okay, Shouto wished he could erase the image he had seen from his head immediately after he had seen it.

Stabbed straight through his shoulder was a blade, a blade that had also cut directly through base of your neck.

Your wounds were conjoined, aligned for a lack of better terms.

Where Shouto's shoulder was stabbed, was the exact place your head had been resting just moments before.

Shouto could only watch in horror as blood spewed out of the back of your neck, the end of the blade sticking out of your skin disgustingly. Blood spewed out of the wound, staining your already bloodied hair as well as some of Shouto's face.

"How dare you touch my daughter."

The angry voice of a mother filled the camp, heads turning to see the horrifying scene.

There stood your mother, holding an intricate blade in her hand that pierced through Shouto's shoulder and fully through your neck.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

:D

-nasa

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

35.2K 715 28
(Y/N) (L/N) didn't remember much. Not about how they'd gotten there, nor why they'd been taken. All they knew is that they were stuck in this hell. S...
1.1K 33 23
This is a reader x Todoroki ff Your name is Hitori Niko(You may change it to your own) ------------------------------ "Niko, please return to me.."Hi...
1.1M 37.5K 112
[currently under major editing, please read at risk of changes.] "I heard there's a new transfer student!" -x- -x- -x- Shiro Kurayami is a new admit...
35K 2.1K 47
[Please refrain from reading this fic. It's old, and I had no idea what I was doing. You will cringe at my writing. Please do yourself a favor here.]...