Aot Characters X Reader One-s...

By HostilePigeon

Edit: y'all,,, these and old and bad, yet you guys seem to enjoy them qwq thanks to all of you for your suppo... More

โœจ introduction + requests
the scientist cat || Neko!Hange x gn!reader
hungry || Sasha x gn!reader
insects || jean x gn!reader
colored canvases || Armin x artist!gn! reader
medicine || Hange x nurse!gn!reader
quiet || Isabel x fem!reader (modern au) (request)
lost || Levi x gn!reader (part 1)
lost || Levi x gn!reader (part 2)
stay with me || bertholt x paradian!fem!reader (au)
In the woods || Hange x gn!reader
Skullies || Eren x gn!reader
A/N

cleaning buddies || Levi x gn!reader

313 6 0
By HostilePigeon

FIRST OF ALL, I headcannon Levi as a blushing and stuttering mess when he's around the person he likes, so if you're looking for a dominant Levi then this is not the place.

WC: 1,3k

~ 3nd POV ~

Y/n was in their office, doing some paperwork that Erwin gave them. It was due soon, so they had to finish it quickly. It wasn't an easy task being a captain in the survey corps.

It has been hours and they haven't even finished half of it.

They could really use an assistant or something. Like hange hange, they have moblit who helps them all the time.

At some point, y/n was a little thirsty, so why not drink some water, eh? So y/n stood up, and left their office to get a glass of water.

Or if they were lucky, Levi would be already in the kitchen, making tea.

Y/n and Levi are really close friends. They are usually with each other, inseparable. They usually sit next to each other in meetings, comfort each other after an expedition and drank tea together.

Truth was, y/n liked Levi, and by that I mean a LOT. They blushed at the very slight touch or when he gave a compliment.

Despite what Hange keeps telling them, Y/n doesn't want to confess yet. They're not sure if he would like them back and if he didn't then that could possibly ruin their friendship. Of course, y/n didn't want to risk that, so they kept it private. (Even tho it's not that private anymore, since Hange found out.)

As you were walking to the kitchen, you spotted Levi. He's probably heading towards the kitchen too, definitely because he wants some of his precious tea.

Seeing him made you a bit happier, since you loved spending time with him. I mean, who doesn't love spending time with their crush?

~ 2nd POV ~

"Oh hey Levi! Are you heading towards the kitchen too?" You greeted Levi. He nodded as an reply.

"Great, then we can go together" you said with a smile. What you didn't know is that that smile made Levi want to also smile, but him being him he didn't.

As you both reached the kitchen, you picked a random glass from one of the cabinets. You were about to fill it with water, when Levi stopped you.

"D-Do you want to have tea with me? We haven't done that in a while have we?" He asked.

It was true. You both haven't had a tea session in a long time. But that was only due to the extreme amounts of paperwork. Blame eyebrows- I mean commander Erwin for that.

You simply just nodded and smiled. Levi did not let it be known, but he was internally having a very happy moment.

Since you both haven't been spending a lot time together, he was worried it would never be the same again and that you changed your mind about him. So it made him very happy to see you smiling at him.

He started boiling the water, getting some tea leaves from a little box. You sat down, next to Levi, looking at the table, feeling a little nervous for some reason.

You knew it was because you liked him, but still. You were not used to it feeling nervous like THAT.

While sitting in silence, Levi broke it. "H-hey, y/n. My office is a little bit d-dirty, could you help me c-clean it up after the tea? I-If you have time of course."

You weren't used to Levi stuttering like this. You always thought he just stuttered, but Hange told you that he only stutters around you. And for some reason he stuttered more than usual.

And you weren't used to Levi having a dirty room...? That man would kill to have a clean room, so that was VERY out of character.

But ignoring the questions in your head, you decided to help him anyways. You were friends after all.

~ time skip after the tea ~

You both were heading towards Levi's office, it was kinda awkward, since no one said anything.

It did confuse Levi a bit though. You were usually very chatty person. 'do they not want to be around me anymore? Did I do something wrong to upset them?' questions were running through his head, and it bothered him a lot. He wanted answers, but just didn't know how to ask for them.

Instead, he said nothing. Worried that saying anything about it would break their friendship.

You both entered his office, and you were confused. There's nothing dirty in here. Except for your dirty shoes, but that's all. It was all clean before you entered.

So why exactly did he ask you to help him? That's a question you want an answer on, but not now.

"So what exactly did you need me to clean? There's nothing dirty in here." You turned around to look at him, but he looked sideways.

"B-brat. Can't you see it's dirty? Now get some c-cleaning supplies" he stuttered, sounding mean, but you know he didn't mean it like that.

You came back with the cleaning supplies and starting working on cleaning the already clean room.

Levi felt his heart in his throat. You were in the same room as him. That wasn't unusual, but there was a reason he wanted you here.

As you were cleaning the same spot over and over, just to get a compliment from Levi, said man turned to you with a slight blush on his face.

He wasn't sure if he wanted to say something, so instead of forming real words he only muttered random words.

You turned to him with a confused face. You were used to Levi talking about whatever he wants, even if it's rude. But he can't even form real words right now? That's strange, now you're sure something is wrong.

"Levi, are you alright?"

He just nodded, not even looking at you. But you could see through him. There's something bothering him.

Y-yes, y/n. Don't worry. Let's just clean alright?" He said nervously.

You nodded softly at him, not knowing on how to get him to confess what has been bothering him.

So instead of questioning him further, you just continued cleaning.

~ timeskip after cleaning ~

It was getting late, and you have been cleaning a clean room for hours. You didn't even know what time it is anymore.

Levi approached you, hugging you.

"Oh, Levi, I didn't know you liked hugs." You said softly, and hugged him back.

"Thank you." He said against your neck.

"It was no big deal, that's what friends are for, right?" You didn't like being just friends, but you couldn't say that. He didn't like that word either. "Yeah... Just friends.." his eyes looked down, like he was internally sad. You noticed this, and decided you needed to know what's been bothering him.

"Levi, you've been acting kinda sad today, what's wrong? And don't say 'i'm fine' or anything like that. Tell me the truth cuz I'm not buying any bullshit."

"I-I... I like you, y-y/n" he muttered softly, as he released you from his hug.

Your eyes widened. Did he really mean that? Did you hear that right?

"W-what?" You asked.

"Nevermind, forget about it."

You could see he was blushing furiously, not even making any eye contact.

"Levi..." You started, but not knowing how to continue.

"I said forget about it." He said angrily. (No need to get so aggressive man 🙄)

Ignoring what he said, you finished what you wanted to say. "...I like you too."

His eyes widened, mouth slightly open. He couldn't say anything, he just stared.

You hugged him first this time and kissed him softly on the lips. (please tell me this is a dream and I'm not actually writing a kissing scene, I've never even had my first kiss so I don't even know how it works jsjjs)

He was shocked at first, but then kissed back. He raised his arms and embraced you.

You parted because oxygen is a thing and you needed it. But even after parting, you both held each other closely.

"B-be mine, y/n." He said blushing.

You smiled and said "I would love to." and kissed him for the second time.

~ end ~

Oh no I didn't like this one, but I'll post it anyway cuz I'm a bad bitch 😎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.9K 520 11
THIS STORY HAS BEEN PERMENANTLY DISCONTINUED! * * * * * I DO NOT OWN ATTACK ON TITAN OR ANY OF THESE CHARACTERS! Mature content I apologize i...
1.3M 31.4K 50
Dive into a world with your favorite AOT character. STARTED: 05.21.15 ENDED: 12.10.16 DISCLAIMER: I do not own Shingeki No Kyojin or any of the chara...
230K 8.4K 110
โ‹†โญ’หš๏ฝกโ‹† ๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž ๐š–๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š™๐š›๐š˜๐š–๐š’๐šœ๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š’๐šก ๐šข๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š›๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š๐š˜, ๐š’๐š'๐š ๐š‹๐šŽ ๐šŠ ๐š ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š๐šŽ ๐š’๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š‹๐š›๐š˜๐š”๐šŽ ๐š’๐š ๐š—๐š˜๐š ." โ‹†โญ’หš๏ฝกโ‹† ...
31.7K 303 59
โ๐™ผ๐šข ๐šŽ๐š—๐š ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐š‹๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š’๐š› ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š™๐š’๐š—๐šŽ๐šœ๐šœ. ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š’๐š› ๐šœ๐š–๐š’๐š•๐šŽ ๐š–๐šŠ๐š”๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š–๐šข ๐šœ๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š›๐š’๐š๐š’๐šŒ๐šŽ ๐š ๐š˜๐š›๐š๐š‘๐š ๐š‘๐š’๐š•๐šŽ.โž AOT Males...