I'm Sorry // Irene x reader...

By dubdubuuu

" What if we rewrite the stars and change our past?" In which y/n had a bad past with the famous idol, bae jo... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
epilogue
Book 2!!!

Chapter 15 (finale)

2.1K 77 79
By dubdubuuu

Remember when I said that  I only want to make it a short story? Welp, here we go~

3rd person~

After the show ended, y/n promised the older to take her out so right now they were already at the street, holding hands while strolling around. It almost midnight but both know that they want more time with each other.

Y/n looked beside her and stared at the angel who makes her happy. The light from the lamppost illuminating the older face, showing her clear skin. Y/n couldn't helped but to think how the heck she got so lucky to be here right now. Everything just feel so surreal.

Irene must sensed the latter stare as she turned to her side, breaking a small smile at her lover. " Why?" She asked when she noticed that y/n stopped walking and held her chest.

" I thought I just die.." Y/n replied making irene rolled her eyes at her silly remarks. 

" You're unbelievable." The older said before turning back and started to walk away. Y/n giggled after seeing her girlfriend behaviour, jogging to the latter and linked their hands together.

" Couple should be walking like this right?" She winked as the older face turned red. 

They continued their journey until they reached a beach near irene's hotel. They were supposed to go back now but y/n thought that it would be a good idea if they stayed for awhile, taking a fresh air at the beach.

" Here." Y/n patted the seat beside her, telling the older to sit there which she did. Both staring at the moon and sea, no exchanging words, just a silence, a comfortable one.

This might looks like a simple things for anyone else but for the older, she treasure this a lot. She enjoys every little things that her lover made for her. Y/n bit her bottom-lip unconsciously before turning to irene. This is the time.

" You know, I've been wondering what are our label right now.." Irene beat her as the older shot those words. 

She glanced at the latter but after seeing the girl just shut her mouth, Irene took that as a cue that the latter doesn't want to talk about it right now. She knows that she should stop pursuing the latter but she can't helped it. She just want one answer. A answer where she can finally claim y/n as hers.

But sensing from the girl expression, guess y/n wasn't ready to relationship yet. " I'm sorry.." Began Irene while hanging her head low, not wanting to look at the girl beside her.

" Hyun, look at me." Y/n called softly making the idol slowly lifting her head to the latter. 

Just when she already facing the latter, she felt something against her lips. It was soft and sweet. Took her a few minutes to realise that y/n was kissing her when the younger bit her lips making her gasped in surprise. 

She soon melted into the kiss as both them continued kissing passionately. Y/n is the one who pulled away when she already out of breath. 

" S-Sorry-"

She didn't get to catch another breath when the older pulled her back, closing the gap between them. Irene waited for something and just then it happen.

She can feel it, the movement of y/n lips slowly creating a smile between their kiss. It is kind of a habit of the girl whenever they share a kiss.

" I love you." Y/n whispered between the kiss, still smiling while closing her eyes. Irene decided to pull away and kissed the latter forehead.

" I love you too, will you be my girlfriend?" 

" Of course I do."

" Great, cause I don't take no as the answer."

___________

Y/n pov~

" Are you sure about this?" I asked Irene as she looked around cautiously, trying to spot if there is anyone at this hour.

" You know, I can just head back to my ro-"

*click*

She smiled and opened the door widely, gesturing me to walk in. I sighed and just followed her. She closed the door behind and locked it.

" I will just go wash up first." She told me and left into bathroom. I decided to look around before ended up on her bed. Feeling tired consumed me badly as I didn't noticed that I already drifted into sleep.

I woke up later and looked at the clock. It's already 3am, I must have been knocked out really bad. I was about to stand up when I feel someone hugging me from behind. I turned around slowly and saw her.

She looked so peaceful while sleeping. I tucked her strand of hair behind her ear and caressed her face softly. Gosh I really love this girl so much.

I just hope to stay here forever, inside her embrace. I kissed her nose and hugged her tightly. I can feel my heart beating crazily but I don't care. I just want to embrace her as if it is the last time I will see her.

" Please stay forever.." I mumbled before feeling myself sleepy and drifted back to sleep.

___

I opened my eyes slowly and sat up. I looked around and noticed that I'm at hospital. What the heck happened?

Suddenly someone barged into the door and saw me with mouth slightly open. " Y-Y/n? Thank god you're finally awake!!" She said as she ran to me and pulled me into a hug. I can feel my shoulder wet from her tears, as she pulled away, I saw her eyes turning red.

" What happened?" I asked her. She curved a smile at me before sitting beside me.

" You don't remember? You got into an accident last week and you were put into coma until today, you finally wake up!" She exclaimed happily as I stared at her in disbelief.

Just then it kicked me. It just a dream. My supposed to be reality is just a dream, a lucid dream. I turned to her with teary eyes.

" Y-Yeji.." I remembered now. That person is yeji, my childhood bestfriend. I can feel her frowning when she saw my tears.

" Are you okay?" 

" Huh? Ahh.. yes." I'm not

" I know you're not."

She went closer to me and handed me a tissue. I thanked her and told her that I'm hungry. I'm not really but that just an excuse for me to be alone. As soon as she left, I can't helped but grabbed the pillow harshly and punched it several times.

I don't know why I was acting like that. I felt empty, like something is missing right now. My guts telling me that I forgot something but I can't seems to figure it out what it is. I stared at the white wall with emotionless face when my mind went blank.

That fucking lucid dream felt so real. I was in there for a years. Is that why I can't remember my childhood when I was there? Hell..

I remembered some characters there, my sister, my bestfriend but I can't seem to remember this one important person. The person I assumed my alternate self love so much. The more I try to remember it, the more my memory of it became blurry.

" Fuck.." I cursed and slumped my back on the bed.

____

The next two days after I discharged from the hospital, yeji promised me to drive me to school. We reached school as she parked the car. I walked out first and was tackled into hug by 3 girls.

" Woah relax." I voiced out as I feel one of them tighten the hug. I looked at yeji with pleaded eyes making her laughed.

" Okay I think that is it. You guys are suffocating her!" She walked between us and separated the hug. I thanked yeji and panted softly.

" Y/n! Glad you're back now. We're so worried about you. Aish, I won't trust you in driving anymore." Lia scolded me but I just smile sheepishly at her.

" It's okay, accident happens sometimes, whether you're good at driving or not. Right y/n?" Ryujin casually replied and slumped her hand on my shoulder, giving me a wink saying that she save me from an earful lecture. Tch as if.

" Yeah that's true." Lia sighed and rolled her eyes. We continued walking into the school but suddenly I heard a loud screams making me snapped my head towards the commotion.

" Ooh, it's your crush y/n~" I scrunched my face when I heard yeji said that. My crush? Who the fuck? I can't remember it.

" Who-"

My words got cut off as we heard another loud screams from the crowd. I felt my curiosity is killing me up so I decided to walk into the sea of students. Me and ryujin pushed ourselves into the crowd before finally saw the girls that caused this commotion.

I took a moment to scan each one faces, indeed them. My gaze stop on a certain person as I feel my heart quickened. Shit, what the fuck am I feeling this?

" Your crush hmmm~" Ryujin teased me when she saw the mentioned girl. I glared at her softly as she giggled.

I saw the girl looked at my direction for awhile before rolling her eyes and turned around. I feel my heart dropped at her action and tugging ryujin, asking her to left this place.

You see, I like her so much, that girl, is the girl of my dream. I can feel like she is the one who my alternate self loves in my lucid dream. I still remember how we're so inlove in that dream. 

But, in this reality, she hates me.

_______

The end~ Thank you reading my book!! I know it sucks sksks, can't blame that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

488 12 1
Irene and Seulgi has a happy beginning but will they still have a happy ending? As the chaos came into their relationship. Would they still be stuck...
158K 4.6K 27
Y/n runs into a kpop idol from her favorite group, who's on the run from a mob of fans. What will happen when she pretends to not know who he is? Wi...
13.3K 1K 56
(n.) 'someone who loves darkness & nights' An insomniac detective stressing over life and a mute girl occupying the orphanage behind, the simple enco...
55.4K 1.7K 45
Seulgi is a secret agent and Irene is a model, they're exes with a problematic past, one of them cheated and one just left, not asking for closure or...