Little Lili

By XTaishi18

What will happen if one day, when the three members of Blackpink went back home from their individual schedul... More

Note
Chapter 1: Lili
Chapter 3: Trouble
Chapter 4: Mommy
Chapter 5: Request
Chapter 6: Day Outside
Chapter 7: Sick
Chapter 8: Sudden Visit
Chapter 9: A Day w/ RosΓ©
Chapter 10: Morning Struggle
Chapter 11: A Day w/ Jisoo
Chapter 12: A Day w/ Mommy Jen
Chapter 13: Again?
Chapter 14: Red Velvet Unnies
Chapter 15: Another Guests?
Chapter 16: Warmth

Chapter 2: Oh Sh*t

6.7K 196 8
By XTaishi18

Jennie's POV

Hoo. This is gonna be a long day for us.

I woke up at the sudden loud sound of the alarm. I turn it off really fast hoping that it didn't awaken Lisa in her room which is beside mine.

Do Lisa wake up early when she was a child? Oh I hope not.

I washed up and went to the kitchen to bake some pancakes for breakfast today. Sweet food to start the day!

"Hmm...smells good!"

The--

"Fuck! Rosie, you scared me." I exclaimed while holding my chest. Gosh, this heart of mine.

"Oops, sorry. Pancakes?" Rosé asked while scratching her neck. She's embarassed haha

"Yup, for LILI." I joked which made her pout.

She looks more like a kid than Lili. So yeah, our dorm are full of babies. Kidding.

"We'll play without you later then."

See? She's a kid guys.

I chuckled which made her giggle too. Thankfully, its our time to rest from schedules because if not, we can't chill like this.

"You're having fun without me?" I looked at Jisoo who just entered the kitchen. Another baby.

I was about to joke about it too when a loud cry reached the kitchen.

"Sh*t." Jisoo whispered as she hurriedly exit the kitchen.

Uh oh. Here comes the typhoon. Kidding.

Jisoo's POV

I hurriedly ran towards Lisa's room and saw that the doorknob was moving. She might be trying to open it from the inside. Was the handle too high for her?

Cute.

"I'm here, baby. I'm gonna open so stand back okay?" I asked because she might be behind the door. We don't want to add more fuel to the fire, do we?

"Unnieee" she said then continue crying. Aww.

I finally opened the door and saw her looking at me with her crying face. Poor baby.

"It's okay, I'm here."

I carried her and she hugged my neck. I headed to the kitchen while rubbing her back and whispering some comfort words.

"What happened?" Rosé asked.

"She can't open the door. It must be a bad idea closing her door since she can't reach it." I explained with a smiling face. It was really a funny and cute moment, that's why.

"Don't cry next time, Lili. You can call us, okay? We'll be there." Jennie consoled the kid.

"Owkay." Lisa answered. So cuteeee.

"Hold her for a while, Chaeng. I'll get some milk and coffee." I said to Chaeyoung while handing her the kid.

"She's sure is heavy for a three year old kid." Rosé joked and put Lisa on the chair which-

"Nooo, carry mee."

"Okay, okay." Chaeyoung immediatey said. Huh. Whipped.

Rosé's POV

Toddler Lisa is a clingy Lisa. She don't mind that she's heavy eh? I used to hear it that kids are more clingy after waking up and before going to sleep. Well, who wouldn't give in for this cutie?

I just sit on the chair while I hold her in my arms to lessen the weight.

"Did you have a good sleep?" I asked softly trying to make a conversation.

"Ani." Lisa answered. She doesn't?

"Why baby? Did you have a nightmare or something?" Jennie asked.

We all saw how the kid pouted and scan the whole kitchen. Is she looking for somethi-

"Whewe's my mom?" Lili blurted out making the two unnies and I looked at each other.

"B-baby, she's- she's in abroad, remember?" I nervously said hoping that Lisa would believe me. It's true though, Lisa's mom is in Thailand. But in Lisa's memory as a kid, I think she's never been apart from her mom. What to do? Well, it is normal for a kid to look for her mom.

"Abwoad? Whewe is that?" Lili asked curiously.

Should I say that it's far from here? It might result in a tantrum.
I looked at the unnies trying to ask for help.

"She's just nearby, Lili." Jennie tried to lied looking so guilty.

"Weally? Can we go to-" Lisa excitedly asked when she was cut by Jisoo unnie.

Looking at her enthusiasm, she's making it more hard for us to lie knowing that it's not really true. I looked away from her expectant gaze not wanting to answer her question.

"It's far, baby. Really far." Jisoo said.

"Unnie said-"

"I-It was a joke." Jennie said with a nervous laugh.

"Wow, these pancakes looks delicious, should we start eating?" Jisoo said trying to change the topic.

"Let's eat!" Jennie agreed and put the newly bake pancakes on the table.

Woahh, fooood.

Its like we succeed in our goal because Lisa was hungrily eyeing the pancakes. We released a huge sigh of relief. We avoid making tantrums today but it doesn't mean we can avoid it next time. I hope we can.

I put Lisa on top of the table beside the pancakes so she can reach it easily.

"It's dangerous, Chaeng." Jisoo reminded me worriedly.

"I'm supporting her behind, right Lili?" I asked Lisa who looked at us innocently since she's busy eating a while ago. It made us chuckled, so cuteeeee.

-------------------------
Jennie's POV

We are now at the living room, with toys everywhere. We are all playing with Lisa since we don't have anything to do and just to make the kid draw closer to us. Maybe she'll stop looking for her mom if we take care of her well, right?

"It's Lilo." Lisa said while holding a stitch toy. Haha

No one even bother to correct her. We are just playing along with everything she said. It was really cute because she made up stories about the toys and we we're like "Oh really?" "That's awesome."

Our eyes follow Lisa when she made her way towards me while holding a toy cat.

"Unnie, my toy looks like you!" she said looking very amused.

This kid is really...cute.

"Really? Who's prettier, your toy or me?" I asked her cutely which made Jisoo's eyes rolled.

"Umm...you look pwettiew." Lisa answered which made them smiled. She's playful but she can be really sweet though.

"Oh I love you, baby." I celebrated and kissed the kid's cheek which made her giggle.

"Say I love you." I said while letting her sit on my lap while facing me.

"I love me." Lisa teased. Now she know how to teased me huh?

"No, I love you." I played along.

"No, I love me."

"You."

"Me!"

"You!"

"Me!"

"Is it a ME huh?" I asked then started to tickle her.

Her genuine laugh echoed in the whole dorm which made us laugh too. Hearing her hearty laugh, it makes me want to tickle her more.

"Haha stop unnie." Lisa protested while struggling.

She was struggling, when she accidently kicked my nose.

"Oh sh*t" I winced in pain. Omg, that hurts!

I was about to hold my nose but fight the urge to do so because the kid might fall from my lap without my hand's support from her back.

"Oh shit." Lisa muttered which made us all quiet and stunned.

"No, Lili, that's bad!" Rosé slightly raised her stern voice which made Lisa started to tear up, shocked by the sudden changes of Chaeyoung. Even us are schocked too.

"It's okay, Chaeng. You don't need to raised your voice at her, it was my fault. I'm sorry." I apologised.

"Okay, sorry too." Rosé said and sighed.

Now, we have a silent atmosphere. Not knowing how to start again.

"I love you, unnie." Lisa suddenly blurted the words I wanted her to say a while ago. She did this while looking at me smiling. This kid! What can I do? She looks so cute right now.

"I love you too, baby." I answered then huged her. Waaa, so small!

"I love you, three." Jisoo said and joined the hug.

"I love you, four." Rosé muttered and joined.

Now it's a group hug!

"I'm sandwiched!" Lisa exclaimed making us laughed happily.

She really is a happy virus.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.7K 6.5K 41
How would it feel if you woke up and reborn? Read to find out. JENSOO❀ LISOO😍 CHAESOOπŸ’–
226K 7K 13
When Lisa turns into a kid, will the rest of Blackpink be able to handle her? And will they be able to turn her back to normal before time runs out?
740K 23.8K 40
One college dorm apartment. Four girls. And... just three beds. Sparks are going to fly and not just because of sexual tension... Jenlisa and Chaesoo...