The Billionaire Quartet

By AidinWhite

{Book #1 of The Winters Series} Adrian Winters was among the richest children in the United States, along wit... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
Chapter Sixty Six
Chapter Sixty Seven
Chapter Sixty Eight
Chapter Sixty Nine

Chapter Eleven

11.3K 320 18
By AidinWhite

I head down to the lakeside, and walk down the stone steps to the private beach where Riley, Hunter, and Ava, all were standing, knee deep in the water.

"Do you have any body fat" Hunter asks.

"Ten percent" I reply and walk out to where they are before diving beneath the waves and swimming out to the point where all that was beneath me was pitch black.

When I turn back I can see Nico, and Mia have joined the group in the water with Olivia walking over to where we all stood on the beach.

Hunter then let out a whistle as Olivia walked over to all of us.

When did this angel come to earth?

I then glared at him, and watched him shiver.

"You should put on a shirt Hunter if your cold" she says and walks into the water.

"No I'll leave you with a nice view".

I scoff, but pretend I just coughed though Nico smiled lightly as he was next to me and knew it wasn't.

"Some might enjoy seeing you shirtless, I don't sorry Hunty" Olivia says and dives into the water disappearing from view.

"Everyone does though".

"Everyone who disagrees raise your hand" I say with a smirk and six hands stick up.

Hunter then gives me a displeased look, and I just smirk.

Suddenly a wave splashes past me and hits Hunter, I then look to see Olivia biting back a smile.

Cute.

"Why are you so mean to me?" he asks.

"Because your the easiest to bug, even Riley makes it fun, but you give the best reactions" Olivia says.

"One night in his house and she's different" Riley says.

The girl had to warm up to us idiots even I was closed off.

"Wait until she's in the same room".

I glare again, and so does Olivia. Hunter then cowers.

"You two terrify him" Mia says lying on a towel on the golden sandy beach.

"Good" I say, "most people are".

"Why do you want people to fear you?" Ava asks jumping up on Riley's back while he piggybacks her back to shore.

"Because people annoy me and if people are afraid of me no one will want to be near me" I reply.

"Making people fear you causes loneliness which can eventually lead to depression since humans require social interaction" Nico says finishing off a can of pop.

"Yet I'm not depressed, just introverted, funny enough, as annoying as Riley and Hunter can be this is my friend group" I say.

And my family.

"I think you two are rubbing off on each other, Olivia is more open to the banter, and cursing, while your more sentimental and emotionally outspoken".

"I can go back to being frowny and unpleasant" I jokingly say.

"I will make you smile" Olivia says to me and giving me a warning look.

"I was joking" I say.

"We should play truth or dare!" Ava suggests and we all nod in agreement.

I then get out of the lake, and dry off before slipping my feet into my Versace slides, and walk up to where a black button up shirt is and pull it on.

"Who goes first" I ask lighting the fire which catches quickly.

"Oldest" Mia says.

"Fuck" I mutter.

"Nico truth or dare?" I ask.

"Truth".

"Biggest lie you told?" I know this but he doesn't like telling anyone.

"I once lied about, how old I was to get liquor when my cousin went through some issues".

"Were they okay?" Olivia asked.

Always the caring one.

"Yeah he went through a break up I used it to get him to vent" Nico says with a sigh before looking across the circle at Riley, "Truth or dare Riley".

"Dare".

"Put on an outfit of Ava's".

"This will be good" I whisper to Olivia.

A few moments later Riley reappears in a flowery blue sundress that only came to the top of his knees, and was tight to the point I think It might be ripped.

"I feel uncomfortable" he says, and we all start laughing, because it's probably the best thing I've seen all day.

"Someone post this" Mia says leaning forward from laughing.

Hunter then lifts his phone and takes a picture and while laughing posts it on Instagram.

"Okay" Riley says changing back into his regular clothes, "Mia truth or dare?".

"Dare".

Riley's quiet for a moment.

"Go get the vinegar and take a spoonful of it here where we can see".

"Damnit" Mia mutters and walks towards the house.

She came back a minute later and sat down before getting the spoonful of vinegar and as it meets her tongue it stays in for half a seconds maybe less before it's back into the fire and it flames before residing back to the normal burning height.

"That tasted like shit".

I chuckle because I don't doubt that.

"Truth or dare Ava".

"Truth".

Ava then presses her lips together in antisipation.

"What do you and Riley do when your alone".

I don't really want to know but I'm also a vault for information.

"Watch movies, listen to music, cuddle until one of us falls asleep" Ava says.

"Hunter truth or dare?".

"Truth" he replys.

"Why don't you have any committed person you date, why are you a player".

I know the reason so does Riley, Nico doesn't though and for good reason.

"I just don't believe that I can find the right person and so I'm a player to find that person somehow" Hunter deflects, that isn't the reason but I won't make him say the actual truth. "Olivia truth or dare?".

"Truth" she says.

"Biggest secret".

Olivia swallows, and I can see that's she's nervous but quickly hides it by answering.

"I like someone at our school" she says and I grip the edge of the chair.

He better treat her good or I swear to god.

A chorus of oh's follows, by everyone except me as I grip the edge of my chair, I also know what's next.

"Adrian truth or dare?" Olivia asks, and looking into her grey green eyes I can tell she will be nice no matter what I reply with.

"Truth" I reply, since most have been asked.

"What is your biggest fear?" The boys look at me with curious nervousness but regardless I answer.

"Losing the people I care about, when my past comes back to haunt me, when directly from it or indirectly".

The air seems to get tense and Olivia gets up and walks to me before hugging me. None of the group has seen me let anyone this close to my body, I also hate being touched mainly because the last person who did is my mother the night she and my dad were hit and hospitalized.

I also don't want the group to know how close I am to breaking down, so I don't hug back.

"Livi I'm fine" I whisper so only she can hear.

She then leans back slightly to look at me and I can see sympathy in her eyes, I then separate from her and walk away back inside before going upstairs to change into joggers and a hoodie, before I head downstairs and slip on a pair of runners as it is my own home, and well my shoe collection does span three houses, before I step out the front door to go for a run, leaving the rest of them by the fire to hopefully forget what I just said, but I also know none of them will.

Especially Olivia.

A little more of an emotional ending, I know my book is a lot more deep then usual but I'm really trying to show how fucked up his life is. Also if the top images don't make sense in my chapters that one is there as a hint. Also comment how do you all think everyone will react to Adrian's revelation, and vote and share. Anyways

Peace✌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 519 36
The one who has eyes on her. The one who is hiding from him. The one who needs her. The one who lusts her. The one who cares for him. The one who pro...
11M 359K 53
[The Mr Series #1] ❝oh, you silly girl. didn't they ever tell you?... rich boys don't have hearts.❞ Don't speak to them. Don't go near them. Don't...
60.5K 1.6K 33
⟡ ⟡ ⟡ His eyes seem to glaze over as something unsettling flashes across his face. I don't know what it is but I know I can't concern myself with it...
307K 10.4K 62
[ FINISHED - unedited ] ❝How do I... How do I stop them?" "You want to stop them?" Rachel raised an eyebrow. "Yes," I nodded. She immediately broke o...