The Real Izuku

By BZZT629

Suppressed by how the school views him Izuku decided to take a break. He wants to be able to let the real Izu... More

A Much Needed Break
America
Look Like a Man
Hark
Live stream
Vixen
Kaachan
Tests
Pain
Time for some Punishment
After Effects
Temp
Plane
Drop off
Lies
Give me a hand
Video games
Camera
Gym
Haircuts
Jackman
Preparations
Oopsie Daisies
Mishap with A Million Dreams
The Family
Kaachan, the forest, and some underwear
One last test
Fight
Pouty Boy
A mission
Let's make this awkward
Back Home
Master Midoriya
The Last Sparring Event
Grieve
Bakugou
Return
Work or Feelings
Graduation
Time
Ending

Sparring with B Class

1.5K 66 9
By BZZT629

One year after the funeral

    Brother Andrew took over as the leader while Izuku finished highschool. He had also sent these.you members to protect him so he could focus on school and not deflecting attacks. He also didn't want Bakugou to be focused on protecting him either so this also eased the pressure off of him. However that didn't mean that the young master had a free ride. He still has to keep his guard up for sneak attacks from his guardians. It's how they keep his skills honed.

    " Ok kids today I want you to run laps around the track." Aizawa had said. Most of the kids complained but they did so without throwing a big fuss over it.

    While they were running Izuku suddenly stopped and a knife had landed right in front of him. This was only the third time they had experience an attack directed straight at this particular classmate.

    " Vixen come retrieve your blade or I'll show you how to actually hit your target." He yelled at a group of trees. The male jumped down and came over to get the blade. His classmates looked over to Aizawa who was acting as if this was completely normal.

    " How'd you know it was mine?" Vixen asked.

    " The way you threw it. It landed so the sharp part was facing away from you." Bakugou explained. Izuku nodded to tell Vixen that the blond was right.

    " Only you do that Vixen." Vixen clenched his jaw. Not only did his master figure out it was him but Bakugou was also able to tell. " Off the track now. We have to continue running or Aizawa will get mad." He said as he moved around the teen.

    After that the attacks became pretty normal to the classmates. Things like traps, paintball guns, and other non lethal weapons were used to try and land a hit on their master. Everyone was amazed at how he sidestepped each and every one.

    What the class did not expect was for someone to have actually infiltrated the school and come into the class with a gun fully loaded. Aizawa was asleep and the class had no idea what to do so they just jumped up and got ready to attack. Izuku didn't though.

    The young assassins in charge of protecting him were taking a break today and told Bakugou to make sure nothing happened so that's what he did. He gave orders to the others on what to do. Pretty soon the gunman was on the floor restrained and Aizawa had woken up. He saw this and looked at Izuku who just shrugged and pointed to Bakugou who was on the phone with Rex.

    Pretty soon all attacks slowed down and they were able to focus on class. Once that happened Class A and B decided to do sparring matches with each other. This piqued the interest of the young assassins so they set up traps around the perimeter so they could watch the sparring matches.

    " No quirks allowed. You all are to use your own strength to win. No hits bellow the belt and no breaking bones."

    " Who would try to break someone else's bones?" A girl from b class asked. Class A just let a sigh of relief out.

    " Ok we have drawn up brackets and the winner of today's fights gets an automatic passing grade on the next exams." Vlad explained. He took a sheet off of a white board and everyone looked at the brackets.

    " Hey Izu, who are you fighting first?" The young assassin's arrived with snacks and drinks. Class B had no idea who they were or why they were here.

    " You remember that guy I told you about the night we took Kaachan to the woods? Him." They cheered and yelled things like kick his ass and you are sure to win. B class was already not liking them but A class was pumped. Every time they watched the class always got tips on how to better themselves. This was a good opportunity.

    The first match was a quick one. It was Kendo against Tokoyami and Kendo won. After that fight though they started lasting longer. Pretty soon Bakugou was up. The group of teens had started to cheer for him.

    " Don't let me down man. Fight like you did during greenie..." Roxy slapped Rex on the head and Dixie called to him next.

    " Kick her ass or I'll kick yours." That made Bakugou gulp. He knew he could fight Pony and win but the thought of Dixie coming down here terrified him.

    " Fight."

    The fight lasted a hot minute but in the end Bakugou was safe. The assassins cheered and the cheering became louder when Monama and Izuku got in the ring.

    " You've got this Zuku!"

    " Celebratory drinks tonight if you win the whole thing." Slim yelled.

    " Maybe more if you want it." Rex called out.

    " If I hear one more comment like that I'll personally call some people for you lot to go deal with." Aizawa shouted up at them. They just laughed. Either way they'd have fun.

    After several fights and hours of watching it got to the last match. Class B was thoroughly humiliated. They didn't know how Class A had gotten so strong or who these people cheering for A class were but they knew that they had been shown up in front of strangers. Now the fight that the audience was waiting for.

    " How did Midoriya get this far?" Monama asked. B shrugged while A held back laughter. " However he did it it's not going to work now. Bakugou is going to rip him to shreds."

    " Hey Deku, don't pull any punches."

    " I won't."

    " Hey Slim, put fifty on Midoriya for me." Aizawa shouted up to the teens.

    " Will do Mr boss man. Hey any of you students want in on this?" Class A shouted their bets and B was surprised at how many went to Midoriya. They yelled their own bets for Bakugou.

    " You guys done yet. I'm itching for an actual fight." Izuku said.

    " One minute. Vixen get the first aid station ready, Roxy get the water, Rex get the camera, and lastly Dixie take notes." Class B watched in awe as the other teacher had said all of this stuff. It's like he knew these outsiders well. They also heard the rest of A telling the last few to get various snacks. When all was done the attentions shifted to the center. " Now fight."

    They fought like Brother Tanaka had trained them to. It was hard for either of them to land a solid hit since Tanaka had made them pros in defending against attacks. The longer it went the more vicious the two became. Class B began to question if they had ever had a chance.

    Rex had set up the camera in the beginning but what the fighters didn't know was that he had also started a live stream for just the Ravens. Brother Tanaka was watching them fight and he could see the progress that the greenie had made. When he started out he would be on the floor in two minutes against Izuku but now he was holding his own going on five minutes.

    Tanaka had his class watching the stream and was telling them how this is how they needed to get when it comes to fighting. They needed to be able to defend any attack that came their way and counter it with one of their own.

    However down in the ring they were beginning to get irritated that their attacks weren't landing. They knew they weren't allowed to break any bones so they couldn't use those moves and some of their punches actually had to be pulled. Finally one of Izuku's kicks landed and hit Bakugou in the side. The shock delayed Bakugou's attack by a second and Izuku was able to counter and Bakugou was on the floor. Out of habit Izuku put his hand up as if he had a knife since that was typically how they trained, with knives.

     " Good job Izuku!"

    " We never doubted you for a second!"

     " Tanaka said that Bakugou has to do extra training when he gets back!" Dixie said. Bakugou groaned.

    " Fuck."

    " Andrew heard that." Roxy said. Bakugou had fear written all over his face and Izuku cracked up along with the others.

    " You're going to have a bruises rib on top of all of that training."

    " I already have a bruises rib. What? Has he been training you in the way of kicking techniques?"

    " Izuku get off of your boyfriend and come get some water. Bakugou get your ass over here and let me see the damages. Everyone else go get your winnings from slim." Vixen was ordering everyone around and B class finally got over the shock of seeing Bakugou lose against Midoriya without throwing a fit. Who is this Bakugou they wondered. And who was these teenagers from the outside that Aizawa welcomed to watch them fight.

     " Ok it's obvious that some of you are better at long distance attacks because of your quirks. You can't always rely on your quirks. What if you were fighting someone like Aizawa and you had no more quirk to fight with? I want those who fight long distance to train with Ojiro, Bakugou, and Izuku three times a week after class. Those who just need touching up I'll list off your names. You will be meeting with me and Rex on those three days in the gym." Dixie was giving this run down to Class A while Roxy gave a similar speech to Class B. Vlad was not happy.

    " Now I'm not here to say you guys did awful. You didn't. In fact I was surprised you guys lasted so long. Especially the ones who fought Bakugou since I've fought him before and know how tough he is to beat."

    " Before you continue, can you tell us who you guys are?" Kendo asked while pointing at the group who was still on the wall drinking and laughing.

    " You're the one who beat my bird man aren't you. Kendo was it? Well I can't give you the full details but I can tell you we originate from America and we help protect Class A."

    " But the League of Villains haven't attacked since last year." Pony said.

    " Oh we know. That's because we've had run ins with them. They owed us a favor for that sweet girl Toga's mistake and we told them to stay away from Class A. Granted Dabi and Toga got near Class A at the funeral but that was only to pay respects to a certain someone. We protect Class A from a different kind of danger. Can't go into details.

    Well anyways I'm not here to talk about that. Since we are spending most of our time on this campus we have talked to Mr. Mouse Man and he agreed to let us help you whenever we saw it fit to. Now Dixie over there is talking to A Class on how they will be training and let me tell you she's not going to make it easy. I'm not either since you obviously need more help. I am willing to bet Bakugou had already been working with his friends and Izu done the same so that's why they are stronger than you.

    I took notes on your fights and I need you to look at this list. The names on the left are training with Vixen at the track behind the school on Wednesdays and Fridays. On those  days the ones on the right will meet me here to train."

    " Now just wait a minute. Who says you're qualified to be giving us these orders?" Monama started but Aizawa stopped him.

    " You're on the list with Vixen right?" He had looked at the list and saw he was right. " You're not worth his time but if he's willing to train you then take it. He's saved my life a couple of times and I know he will train you hard. I'd say in a couple of months you would be good enough to fight the ones that are getting training over there but it will take longer for you to fight these guys head on without them holding back. Same with Midoriya and Bakugou."

    " About that, what the hell happened with Midoriya? He never fought like that before. He used to be so weak." Roxy covered her laugh with a cough and apologized.

    " Roxy if you're sick go back to Midoriya's house and have Ced wip you up some soup." Class B began questioning who Ced was.

    " No it's fine. I'm fine. I just had a tickle in my throat. Anyways back onto the topic at hand, Vixen and I will cover hand to hand combat training with you guys. You can't always rely on your quirks. Kai Chisaki, the villain known as Overhaul, had been developing a drug to wipe out quirks completely. Since you guys have obviously been focused on quirk training you wouldn't have lasted long in the world he was trying to make. We're going to remedy that. Meet your proper instructors on time and we will begin lessons next week."

    " Right. I'll make sure they do Miss Roxy." Kendo said.

    " Now Aizawa is it ok if we take Izuku and Bakugou home to talk about certain things?"

    " Of course." Roxy thanked him and ran off. Class B still didn't fully trust them. They knew they were hiding something though, and it had something to do with Midoriya.

    " Hey Zuku, The Whisper said congratulations on your win and when we get back to America he wants to speak to you." Rex said.

    " What's he talking about?" The class wondered.

     " Don't go alone Midoriya." They weren't going to get answers since the person they asked just left. They'd have to wait another day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107 11 9
This is an AU where there are no quirks. Instead, you control a specific element. Izuku Midoriya is deemed a traitor by his mother. He investigated t...
4.2K 124 30
⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ -suicide -drug + alcohol abuse -depression -sexual content Disclaimer: I do not own any of the my hero academia characters! Just fan f...
2K 111 39
Izuku thought his luck had finally changed when he was chosen by his idol All Might to be his successor. Everything was supposed to change for him th...
3.4K 149 27
After years of resenting his childhood enemy, Bakugou Katsuki begins to look back in the years of resentment and starts to think if hating and blamin...