Tamaki x Y/N

By sushimaster1232

I don't know what I'm writing so just enjoy it! Y/N just transferred to U.A High School and befriends the 'Bi... More

First day -y/n pov
New friends
Getting to know each other
Crush?
Confession gone wrong!
Part 6
Part 7
A Chance?
Date
Part 10
Meeting His Parents/Truth or Dare
Meeting At The Rooftop
Confession! Kind of...
Sleepover
Just Great!
Oop!
Part 17
Tamaki's POV
Work Study
Continued
Part 21
It's Going To Be Ok...
Mixed Class
Part 24
Um...
Sakura's and Y/N's Backstory :D
Part 27
Protective Tamaki
Note**
School Festival Pt.1/New Rival
Uneasy Feeling
Part 32
Part 33
A Present? (Tamaki's POV)
Creepy Pizza Guy
Talking with Dad
Part 37
Part 38
Midnight Phone Call
School Festival
Beauty Pageant
Sakura vs. Y/N
Part 43
Dorms
Winter Break
Warning! 18+ (not rlly)
Presents (Mirio's POV)
.
Part 49
Surprise!
March
New Life
Part 53
New Enemies
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
18+ Kind Off
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Will you...?
Will You...? (Tamaki's POV)
What is this feeling?
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
(Sakura's POV)
Part 72
Part 73
Again
Part 75
Note
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Boy or Girl? (Part 1)
Boy or Girl? (Part 2)
Part 83
Part 84
Another 18+ (Drunk Tamaki)
New Job
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 91
Part 92
Part 93
Wedding (Pt. 1)
Wedding (Pt. 2)
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
𝓣𝓱π“ͺ𝓷𝓴 𝔂𝓸𝓾!
Discontinued
continued
Side Story 1

Part 90

562 12 16
By sushimaster1232

A/N: I would also like to say that some bits remained the same in the Shigaraki vs Deku scene. I changed most of it cause why not?

Tamaki's POV:

My phone started ringing frantically. "Hello?" I answer. "This is Nezu, I'm calling to see if Y/N has left yet?" I answered, saying yes, and a concerned face formed on my face. "She should be there by now," Nezu goes on, explaining that Y/N hasn't arrived yet. Just then, I received a message from an unknown number showing me a picture.

I opened the message and almost dropped my phone, "If you want your girlfriend, come to this address: * * * * * * *," The picture showed a picture of Y/N all beaten up with a bit of blood and Kumiko smiling with a thumbs up. "Tamaki? Are you there?" Nezu spoke. "I know where she is," I said with a shaky voice.

I forwarded the photo and message to Nezu and quickly changed into my hero costume. I quickly rushed out of the house and made my way to UA.

I went straight to the faculty room when I arrived at high school."Looks like our plans have been pushed forward by 11 months. We'll first need to organize a team that can evacuate every citizen in a 100 km radius, just to be safe," Deku started.

He got out a map of the area where the text message was sent.

"The address is over here," he says, pointing to a hospital, "All the heroes are already on their way. We'll need you guys to help as well." I look up and nod my head, "Mirio, Nejire and Sakura are already on their way," I say. Deku looks up at me, "Who's Sakura?" he asks, confused. I told him about her and her peculiarities." Her quirk will be extremely useful! We can use Uravity's quirk to lift her into the air and she can carefully get the most dangerous members under our control," he says writing down Sakura's quirk.

"What's her hero name by the way?" He asks. I shrugged my shoulders. I never really asked, since she's not really a hero. Midoriya confusingly nods his head and continues to explain the plan. We all drove out to the address and tried to ask around for the chairman. Outside, Endeavor, Hawks and the rest of the pros stood waiting for us. "We have already evacuated everyone," Hawks smiled. We tried to find the chairman's office, but it was no use. "THIS IS USELESS! LET ME SNIFF THEM OUT!" Hound Dog yelled. He looked towards me and pointed, "GIVE ME SOMETHING THAT BELONGS TO THAT GIRL!"

"I don't have anything at the moment," I mumbled. Hound Dog looked at me with his scary eyes and came up to me. "I HEARD THAT YOU TWO WERE HAVING FUN LAST NIGHT!" he yelled. My face started to turn red and the hero started sniffing me. "THERE'S NOT MUCH, BUT I HAVE HER SCENT!" He began running in the opposite direction, and we were about to follow him when a chorus of voices called out to us."Wait up!" Nejire, Sakura, Mirio and the former students of class 1A caught up to us, "Sorry we're late," they panted.

I smile and start to run to catch up with Hound Dog. "Y/N is somewhere in this building. Hound Dog has her scent and is tracking her down," I shouted behind me. A group of people were following me and they all nodded. Hound Dog came to a halt in front of the wall and motioned. "This must be the entrance to his lab or something," Bakugo grumbled.

He got ready to shoot the wall but was stopped by Todoroki. "Great Explosion Murder God Dynamite, think about this rationally. If you blast this wall, the entire building will tumble down on innocent lives," Bakugo grunted and stepped back.

"Creati, Grape Juice, Anima, Tailman and Froppy, please join the other pros outside and protect the people who were evacuated," Deku ordered. They all nodded and quickly made their way out of the building. "The rest, you're with us!" he exclaimed, slamming the wall with his famous, powerful kicks. "Follow me!" Hound Dog yelled.

Again, we all started to follow him. "Wow, this place is huge," Mina gasped. We continued following Hound Dog further into the lab and noticed these tubes with several Nomus in them.

"Some of us should stay behind in case Nomu wakes up," Aizawa suggests. A few of the pros stay behind and the rest of us continue following Hound Dog. We continued walking for a few more minutes until we came across Dabi and Toga.

"Tamaki! It's been a while! I would love some more blood from you!" Toga smiles. She then noticed Midoriya and immediately blushed. "Izuku! It's been so long! I still want to try out your blood!" She turns her head once again and notices Uraraka, "It's been so long!" she squeals.

Dabi just grunted and stared at us with hatred. Especially at Todoroki and Endeavor. "You two, I have a surprise later." He chuckles, "For now, try to survive!"

Blue flames started heating the air and making the air hard to breathe. "You guys go! I'll take care of this," Todorki shouted, "Same here," Lida shouted. He waved his arms, signalling us to take our chance to escape. "I don't think so!" Dabi smirked and launched his flaming blue-hot flames.

We dash into the next room, where we see Twice sitting alone with a smirk on his face. "Leave him to me," Hawks mumbles. We're all racing ahead once more. Alex, Zoe, Kumiko, and Compress were the only survivors.

"Alex left because of you!" A female voice raged. We turned around to see Zoe launching her body towards us. We all manage to dodge them. "Her quirk is useless here!" I yelled, "I'll take care of her."

3rd POV:

All the pros continued running and finally reached the last door. "Compress might be in there. Get ready," Deku whispers. The green-headed boy got ready to smash through the door. Once he did, the entire group found the room empty, with only Shigaraki standing in the middle. "My master risked everything for me! He gave me his original quirk!" he yelled, "I won't let all his hard work go to waste!"

Shigaraki took the same tube that AFO had tested on Y/N and stabbed it into him. For a moment, everything went quiet. Shigaraki screamed in agony, clutching his shirt. His quirk activated, making it disappear. Shigaraki fell to the ground, still screaming. Deku tried to approach him, "Don't you dare help me, you filthy hero!" The villain panted.

At the same moment, everyone who stayed back to defeat the rest of the league joined in the empty room.

Shigaraki's body was still laid down on the floor. Deku as well. His body froze at the same time as Shigaraki's.

Midoriya's POV:

I closed my eyes and couldn't feel my body anymore. I could feel this smoky substance wrapped around my body. I opened my eyes to find myself inside the OFA. All the previous successors were standing on my right. All of them were staring straight ahead with a worried look on their faces. As I followed their gaze, I noticed a massive amount of black smoke appear. Just barely, I could see two figures coming out of it. One had their hands all over the other, who was trying to escape. "Come on Shigaraki! Let me take over!"

"Stop!" Shigaraki cried out. Another figure started approaching the black smoke. The figure, like me, was engulfed in smoke. "There is someone else in here," Shimura said, pointing to the figure. "How did they get here?" I thought. I pushed my body to take one step. Even after visiting this world many times, I still struggle to move around. Yet this figure just came in and moved around so easily.

"Get away from me! I don't need a hero's help," Shigaraki cried.

Back in the real world (3rd POV):

Everyone managed to get back to the surface.

"Everyone protect Deku until he snaps out of it!" Endeavour commands. All the heroes present surrounded Midoriya's body while he was still inside OFA. The rest of the LOV, minus Mr Compress and Twice, was present.

"Where's Twice?" Toga asked, looking around. Dabi remained silent while pointing at the Hawks. "Why don't you ask him?" he joked. Blue flames rushed towards the wing hero immediately. Before the burning flames could collide with the Hawks, a massive wall of ice appeared, blocking their path.

"What is he talking about Hawks?" Todoroki inquired, his gaze drawn to the other shocked heroes."It was an accident," Hawks mumbled. "Sure! An accident!" Dabi screams, letting out his own blue flames again. This time, he managed to melt the ice. He lunges himself at Hawks getting ready to avenge his teammate.

Toga fell to the ground in tears. "He's really dead," her voice trails off. The only one who didn't care was Zoe, "People die every day! It's just another person who died." She scoffs, "He knew what he was getting into with this plan." Zoe lunges herself, getting ready to battle with some of the heroes. "There are roads everywhere!" I can finally use my quirk without any hesitation!"

The road was already damaged, making it hard for us to fight. Todoroki managed to make a sheet of ice over the road, but that was just a small area. "That's not going to stop me!" Zoe laughed.

She used her quirk and the ground started shaking. Large pieces of the road floated to the surface, and she smashed the ice, revealing the road once more.

She threw the rocks aside and placed her hands on the ground, making the road move around. Again, Todoroki tried to freeze the ground but failed. Some of the pros were scratched as ice shards fell to the ground.

Just then, Deku's body sprung into the air and then landed on Zoe's face, knocking her out. The ground once again became still. "Y/N is inside OFA!" Deku yelled out. His former classmates were perplexed as they looked at him.

Just then, Shigaraki appeared out of nowhere. The villain opened his mouth, but a different voice came out. "It is time for me to take back what is rightfully mine," it laughed. The voice sounded as if it was two people talking at the same time, but one was quieter than the other.

Once again, Deku jumped high into the air with Shigaraki's body following him. "Just one touch and I lose," Deku thought.

The green-haired boy looked around for a plan. "Sakura! Uravity!" The two pros responded immediately. Uraraka touches Sakura and floats her up to Shigaraki. Meanwhile, Sakura touched herself using her ultimate move: "Self Control!" She yelled.

The pro reached out his hand in an attempt to make Shigaraki fall under her control. "Do you really think a stupid move like that would stop me?!" The voice laughs. Shigaraki's body turns around immediately and reaches out for Sakura.

Fortunately, Uraraka managed to release Sakura just in time before she got touched. Shigaraki looks towards the ground and looks for Zoe's body and rushes to it forgetting about Deku.

For him, he was still in the air, making his way back down. "That's why I have a backup plan!" He yelled. Shigaraki's head turns around and he sees Deku falling from the sky straight at him.

By the time the villain noticed, he was already on the ground next to Zoe. He took her somewhere else, making Deku crash into the ground.

"Poor girl." He laughed, "If only she was a lot stronger," Shigaraki reached out his hand, but didn't place it on the unconscious villain.

Instead, he left his hand hovering and stole her quirk. The woman awoke screaming as she felt something inside her being ripped away.

"You've trained to master OFA," Shigaraki turned to Deku with a smile spread across his face. "But I have more power than you!"

The road started breaking in half, and huge rocky spikes came rushing out of the ground towards Deku. The green-headed pro shut his eyes tightly, bracing himself for the painful impact he was about to feel.

"NOT ON MY WATCH YOU SHITTY VILLIAN," A loud explosion blasted the spikes into pieces. "Kacchan!" Deku smiled. The boy finally landed on the ground without a scratch on him.

"I will be the one to beat you," the angry pro grumbles. "Leave it to me. Just try figure out how to get that extra out of OFA." Bakugo leapt into the air, pointing his grenades at the villain.

"She has to come out on her own," Deku said, with his voice trailing off. "She could be stuck in there forever!" Deku turned to Todoroki to see if he had an idea.

But the pro didn't even pay attention to what Deku said. Instead, his eyes were on Dabi and Endeavour's fight.

"Such a shame Enji. You couldn't even beat me and you were the one who trained me," Dabi laughed. The number one hero looks at Dabi with anger and confusion. "I've trained a monster like you," he growls.

Dabi continued to laugh as he smashed Endeavour's back into the already cracked ground. "Don't tell me you already forgot?" Dabi held Endeavour's throat tightly to the ground, not letting him breathe.

The pro started coughing out blood and tried to get any amount of air. Dabi activated his quirk, starting to burn Endeavour's flames. "My flames are stronger than yours."-"The villain was cut off by Todoroki's punch to the face.

The villain was pushed off Endeavour, allowing him to breathe again.

"Tsk, look at this! "Shoto, you've grown up and are siding with your father," he chuckled. Both of the Todorokis looked at Dabi, confused. Endeavour got up and started coughing, gasping for air.

"What's with that look? Don't you recognize your own son?" Dabi laughed, hysterically. At this point, all the pros present looked at the three in shock. Both Endeavour and Todoroki stare at Dabi in disbelief.

"T-Toya?..." Endeavour collapsed onto his knees, staring at the ground, "No... no, no, no, no, no. No! I swear you died!" The fire hero screamed. Shoto, however, still had his eyes on Dabi, trying to process this information.

"If you don't believe me, I can give you proof." Dabi chuckles, "Actually, let's let the whole world see the proof!" The villain started laughing.

"Here is proof that I am your son, Enji and Shoto Todoroki!" Dabi said, pointing to the two, "Fuyumi and Natsuo Todoroki are my siblings and Rei Todoroki is my mother!"

Just then, Hawks' injured figure lunged towards Dabi, attempting to punch him. Hawks unfortunately missed and crashed into the broken ground, giving him even more injuries.

"That was pathetic," Dabi scoffed. He looked down at his wrist to look at his watch, "I stole this watch just for this reason. It's almost time!" The black-haired villain said in excitement.

"Anytime now, a video will be played all over the world exposing your history, dear father." Dabi turns to Hawks who has just got up. Blood started dripping from his head and arms. "Don't worry, Takami! I also decided to be generous and expose your secret."

As Dabi spread a wide smile across his face, he mouthed the words, "Now". The video was sent to every screen in the world. Millions were about to learn the truth about the Endeavour and the Hawks.

The video has begun.

"As you should all know about Endeavour and Hawks. But, do you know their secret? Endeavour, also known as Enji Todoroki, is my father. Surprising, right? The number 1 hero is the father of a villain who took the lives of about 30 innocent people. That's not all, though. What I'm about to say will make him look just as bad as me. Enji Todoroki abused his family. He is the reason why I'm like this. He is the reason why my mother is in a mental hospital. He made me train every day to be stronger than him. Surpass him as the number 2 hero and then surpass All Might. He lit a fire inside me. A fire that will never be extinguished. Eventually, he gave up on me as I kept on burning myself. He decided he wanted a child with both quirks of fire and ice. He had another child, my younger sister, Fuyumi Todoroki. She didn't possess what my father desired. So he tried again. He had Natsuo Todoroki. Neither did he have the quirk my father wanted. Finally, my youngest brother, Shoto Todoroki, was the chosen one. My father was thrilled and put him to training as soon as my little brother got his quirk. Enji kicked the rest of us out of his life and dedicated his free time to train Shoto. The poor boy had to go through what I had gone through, except he wasn't allowed to talk to us after he got his quirk. "They're in a different world," he said. As for my mother, Enji was driving her crazy and unfortunately, Shoto was stuck with his father's looks on his left side. My poor mother. Enji started to drive her crazy. One day, she was talking on the phone with her mother about her husband. Little Shoto walked into the kitchen and found our mother. Since Shoto is stuck looking like his father on his left side, our mum finally snapped and took the boiling kettle and splashed it all over the left side of his face. This is the reason why he has that scar. After that, my father sent my mother to a mental hospital. Now for Hawks. His real name is Keigo Takami. He hid his real name because of his father. An old criminal. His mother abandoned him after his father got caught. Then he was taken in by this organization, where I met him. The organization trained Hawks and made sure to erase his name from existence."

Everyone around the world stared at the screens in disbelief. Some people hoped and thought that this was a lie since it was coming from a villain. The video continued,

"You might not believe me since I'm a villain and killed 30 innocent lives, but here's proof that I'm really Endeavour's eldest son. Toya Todoroki," Dabi held out a piece of paper that showed DNA results and clearly stated that he was Endeavour's son.

This made everyone start to believe in the villain. Though some people tried hard not to believe it, clear evidence was right there in front of them. "I got his blood from the Nomu attack awhile back." The video finishes, leaving the entire world in silence.

Dabi chuckled, "By now, everyone should have lost faith in the heroes." Endeavour and Hawks both looked at the ground, defeated. "But younger heroes still exist!" Shoto yelled, punching his older brother in the face. Dabi started to speak again, "You know, Shoto, come with me and you'll be stronger than ever!" Shoto remains silent. "I'll never be like you, Toya," Shoto grumbles.

Dabi activated his quirk, releasing a huge blazing blue flame. Todoroki managed to make an ice wall protecting the three from the fire. However, Hawks was unlucky, as Dabi quickly ran to the side and shot his flames to Hawks' wings. "That's what you get for killing Twice!" 

Hawks winced in pain as the fire started burning his back. A large black bird-like thing came down to where the three pros were. Stepping out of the figure, Tokoyami quickly put out the flames and took Hawks with him to safety. He left Shoto to fight Dabi and to protect Endeavour, who was still trying to process that his son became a villain because of him. 

"Is this what would've happened if I sent Shoto to that organization?" the flame hero thought.

Back with Deku and Bakugo

"Kacchan!" Deku yells out. The stubborn pro was badly injured and bleeding everywhere. "Kacchan, you need to get out of there!" Bakugo refused to listen, "I don't care! I will defeat him!" And with that, Bakugo passed out because of blood loss and exhaustion. Deku finally got his chance to fight again. He was the only other hero besides Y/N that was uninjured. "Tsk, that boy was a pest. Now let's get to the real show!" AFO laughed.

The villain had by now completely taken over Shigaraki's body. "All my power has been returned to me. All except that one little piece I had given to my brother all those years ago." AFO started walking towards Deku, cornering him. For some reason, Deku found it hard to move around. "That's one of the quirks I stole a long time ago."Freeze. I look at someone while activating the quirk and the person freezes in their spot for a good 10 minutes. If they get moved by a direct or indirect hit, they will move, but they can't move their body."

Deku still tried his best to move. "I'm starting to get impatient. How about I finish this already?" AFO laughs. He used his ultimate move. He got ready to punch Deku. But another force pulled him back, making him crash into an unsteady building. The building started t collapse on him, allowing Deku to move around.

"He must be knocked out. But who did it?" The green-haired boy looked around to see if any other pros were nearby. "Sorry I took so long," a female voice chuckled. Deku looks in the direction of the voice to find you on top of a pile of broken pieces of other buildings.

"Y/N!" the pro yelled, running towards you.

Y/N's POV: (Srry for all the different POVs)

Deku started running up to me, asking me questions. "How did you get out of AFO? How are you feeling? How did you do that?!"

"To be honest, I don't know. I remember seeing you kind of and then a huge black smoke and a bunch of other people staring at it. I was a little confused. I don't think the people there noticed me." I answered, wrapping my hand around my neck. Just then, the building I knocked AFO into started rumbling. "Geez. Just how strong is this guy?!"

"Y/N, take Kacchan away from here and don't come back," Deku commands. He points to Bakugo's body. I nod my head and immediately pick up Bakugo taking him to the area where the rest of the civilians were. Obviously, I was going to come back. I didn't tell Deku yet, but I have some OFA inside of me. Once I got to the area, I saw Lida staring in the direction of the fight. "Y/N?!" she ran up to me in disbelief.

She saw Bakugo in his state and immediately called for help. Some pros took him away to treat his wounds. "I need to get back and help Deku," I said, waving and about to return when I remembered Tamaki. I turn around calling for Lida again. "Where are Tamaki and the others?" I ask scared. The younger pro smiles softly and points in a direction.

I could see Mirio and Nejire waving to me. "Y/N!" Nejire and Mirio wrapped their arms around me and gripped me tightly."Where's Sakura and Tamaki?" Nejire looks out to the destroyed city and Mirio looks to his left. Tamaki was laying next to him unconscious and burnt. "He got hit by a falling piece of concrete," Mirio says, "Sakura is still out there fighting the rest of the League of Villians."

I turned my head in the direction of a nearby explosion."Well, I guess I'll have to get out there and help end this war," I said, smiling."Besides, what's wrong with everyone? They all seem down in the dumps." I look around and see citizens staring at their screens replaying a video over and over again.

"Endeavour isn't like that; he's abusive and cruel to his family." Dabi is Endeavour's son. Hawks is the son of a criminal. "The people are losing faith in us as heroes." Nejire's voice starts to quiet down. "We might lose. Already, so many of us are dead, most injured and others ran away. "Heroes are giving up," Nejire began to cry, tears streaming down her cheeks.

"Don't say that! It's a heroes job to watch and protect the citizens! We all knew that when we decided to become pros. Those who stayed and are still fighting were true to themselves and risked their lives."

I turn around and start making my way back to help Deku. I've stayed away long enough.

(Why did I decide to write everything in one chapter?)

Eventually, I made my way back to Deku, seeing him pretty banged up. "It's finally time to finish you, and then that girl!" AFO once again activated his ultimate move. "It's time for a new era," the villain slowly makes his way to Deku, again, freezing him on the spot. "Not on my watch!" I yell out. I use the blackwhip quirk and pull Deku away from AFO.

"It'll be you vs me, AFO!" I yelled out. The villain smirked and jumped up to me. "Thanks to your little experiment, I'm a lot stronger!" I laughed, getting ready to defeat him. AFO started approaching me with a chuckle. "Young girl, do you really think that your body will be able to handle 3 quirks? Having three quirks shouldn't exactly harm you in a bad way. However, because my quirks contain more than a few, you have a lot of quirks flowing inside of you. In just a few minutes, your body will explode.

"Well, I better hurry up, right? I don't care if I die or am seriously injured." I start a mental timer in my head. Just a few minutes should do. "Deku, you need to use 100% full cowling when I say now. For now, stay back." I leap into the air and attempt to land a punch on AFO. Of course, I missed it. The villain has more experience than me in battles.

"Do you really think I will fall for that little brat?" AFO laughed.

I activated my telekinesis, making him stay still and activating my second quirk at the same time. Dark clouds started to form in the sky, with lightning coming out. "Better make this quick," I grumbled.

I make sure my second quirk is used to its fullest, at least trying to weaken AFO a little. By now, a few minutes had passed, and I could feel my body starting to rip apart. "Deku! Come here!" I call out struggling. The green-headed pro came towards me quickly. So far, all he's been doing right now is watching me and waiting for anything that might be a signal. "Give me your hand!" I screamed. I grabbed his hand and gave him the small piece of OFA that was with me. I knew his body could manage it. With the little traces of OFA I had left in my body, I once again activate blackwhip and my second quirk once again.

They launched another attack to at least injure AFO before tightly wrapping him in a black whip."My telekinesis is starting to go away. When I say now, I want you to punch AFO with 1000000% of your power." Deku, looking surprised, nods with a determined face, replacing his surprised look.

"NOW!" I yell. Deku gets ready and was about to kick. But I could feel AFO wiggling out of the blackwhips and about to use another quirk he had stolen. Without thinking, I ran behind AFO to stop him from moving. Deku didn't see me jump behind AFO and gave his hardest kick. An explosion appeared because of the collision. Unfounetly, I got caught right in the centre.

3rd POV: (I got lazy around this bit)

The kick knocked out both you and AFO. Finally, the war was over. Deku walked over to the unconscious villain and put his hand out. "This belongs to me now," Deku takes the rest of AFO from AFO. Eventually, a helicopter comes over the scene and takes AFO with it to some island far away from society. Another one comes and picks up your unconscious body and takes you to a hospital that wasn't destroyed and far away from the fight.

As for the rest of the league, some got away, while others got captured. While the fight was over, the citizens became irritated with the heroes who fled, labelling them "cowards."The old pros would always walk around with their heads in shame.

As for you, due to the powerful kick, you were in a coma, but the doctors weren't sure when you would wake up or if you were going to make it. Some parts of your body were ripped. The doctors didn't know what to do or how to heal it. Luckily, Eri came and offered to rewind your body before you got the OFA inside you.

Thanks to Eri, though, you were able to get rid of your rips. But the doctors were still not sure whether you were going to survive or not, or when you would wake up. 

As for the rest of those who were injured, they were all on the road to a speedy recovery. Eri helped rewind everyone's injuries. Unfortunately for the young girl, it drained a lot of her energy, but it was also good practices for her to control her quirk. Everyone who was in a coma woke up before you and went on with their daily lives.

After several months, the rest of the league was captured. Shigaraki managed to rid AFO from his body with the help of Eri. She decided to help the villain escape his pain. AFO did eventually die since he didn't have a quirk that would keep him young. For the doctor, he was also captured and taken for questioning. The destroyed city was slowly rebuilt and got a few new upgrades. The citizens, however, took some time to accept heroes again.

Once Endeavour and Hawks got discharged from the hospital, they addressed the video released by Dabi and admitted to their past and answered all of the media's questions. This was also where Endeavour announced his retirement. Hawks' wings started to recover and grow back slowly.

2 years pass by and replacing Endeavour as the number one hero, was obviously Deku. The green-haired boy became the new pillar of peace. Just like All Might, Deku continued to fight with a smile on his face. But these days, there's rarely any villains left since the defeat of All for One.

You however were still not awake yet. Nejire, Mirio and Sakura would visit you almost whenever they could. Tamaki spent the nights in your hospital room staying by your side in case you would wake up. The only times he left was to get some food or to go to work. 

For Sakura, she was busy looking after the company, but her feelings for Niko started to come back.

A/N: This chapter is finally out! Srry this took so long. It took way longer than I expected 💀 Also, I do know that the chapter numbers are messed up and I'll fix it when I get the chance to.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 17.3K 177
Request are open The outfit thing I use is an app called Nikki dress up just to help people out Characters included Midoriya Bakugou Todoroki Iida...
62.8K 937 6
Plot: Izuku develops a liking for you. You do too, he is his same flustered self. (Make sure you have a character in mind) (NONE OF MY STORIES ARE fu...
993K 25.8K 106
[Please do not copy or repost anywhere. Please read only on Wattpad, anywhere else this story is published isn't affiliated with me and should be rep...
74.9K 1.2K 5
Hello Alastor simps! 😈