King's Bunny ||TaeKook||

By BunTeaHunter

Thump! Thump! Thump! Goes a little bunny on its feet. Who would think that such a creature be acting bigger f... More

1//Thump!
2//Your Majesty
3//Arrow to the Knee
5//Your name
6//Little Hopper
7//Who the hell?
8//Bunny v.s Kitty
9//This might be bad
10//Caught in a Lie
11//Mine
12//Forgiven
13//My ----
14//Bunny Trap
15//Loathing & Charms
16//His Protectors
17//Maddening Pleasure
18//Puzzled Feeling
19//Thumper
20//How it Started
21//두 남동생 = Validation
22//A Tiger's Epiphany
23//How are you?
24//It wasn't Tea
25//Black Cat = Unlucky?
26//The Ballroom Prologue
27//The Ballroom Pt.1
28//The Ballroom Pt.2
29// The Ballroom END
30//Lucky to Laugh, to Love
31// Where Hearts; Connect
32// The King's Bunny

4//Well, hello there

3.4K 248 65
By BunTeaHunter

"Your Majesty, I have been informed that your presence is needed in the meeting room"

The dear hybrid was frantic as he told the King this and the latter felt a twist in his gut.

They do not push their King to hurry his way to the meeting when it's not of importance, but with the way Hyuka's face show clear panic, he did not question and went with quick steps.

As he entered inside, 5 hybrids are already present in the room. They've all been waiting for their Ruler to arrive before they make any further discussions.

The General, Marshal and Prince are in that group.

"Yoongi hyung, what is the problem? Is it something that must be addressed?"

The black cat nodded, bags were under his eyes which indicated the news has been told yesterday and the poor General didn't sleep a wink, clearly stressed.

His lover caressed his back ever so delicately to help soothe the older. It worked after hearing a small purr come out of Yoongi.

"It's a must, your Majesty" Jimin replied instead.

"Where are the others first?"

Yoongi is the one who answered this question with a raspy voice, he must've been forced to take a small rest by the calico and have just woken up.

"The councilor and royal enforcer are still on their search for the Thumper, together with some guards" the older cleared his throat to speak a bit better before continuing on.

"The treasurer is still new and I don't want to take the risk of him being here"

"Risk? What do you mean by that, hyung?" Taehyung raised his brow at the reason as to why Namjoon couldn't attend the meeting.

"Our Spy arrived late last night and immediately shared his discoveries about other kingdoms"

Every Kingdom has a spy, and that said spy's role is to go around to different Kingdoms to either find weaknesses or to ensure that no one dares to plan an ambush on them.

It's quite a tiresome and dangerous, but luckily for them, their own spy is quick on his feet and enjoys going places-to-places with his amazing parkour skills. His light steps could be impossible to detect even when he's right beside you.

With that said, Taehyung turned to their spy and the latter was leaning by the wall with a tired look.

"What have you found, Yeonjun?"

The fox hybrid sighs, this one doesn't particularly get easily tired while doing his job, but seeing his state, it only worries the King further.

His vibrant orange ears twitched in almost annoyance, not because of Taehyung, but about a certain person.

"A traitor is in this castle, your Majesty"

Jimin clicked his tongue, almost not wanting to believe at these words.

No matter how much kindness and hard work Taehyung has given and done for this Kingdom, others get blinded with jealousy and wants to destroy his life, to dethrone him.

Either by death or treachery.

"There is a chance they might attack you at any given moment and make you lose your crown"

Beomgyu held onto his brother's arm worriedly as he listened more on the information the fox gave to them.

Of course the King has noticed this, so he patted the bear cub's back.

"Worry not, little one. Your hyung will not be in any harm"

"And I wish it stays that way.."

Taehyung could only sigh, giving his brother a few more pats before the fox hybrid could continue.

"We must stay guarded and tighten the security in the castle, your Majesty" Yeonjun recommended.

Then another hybrid stepped in to offer a suggestion.

"It's much safer if I stay by his Majesty's side than some random guard"

Taehyung nodded at this, turning to face the hybrid with a bushy tail and a kind smile.

"Hoseok's right, he's more than capable to be able to guard me from any unsuspecting attacks"

Jung Hoseok is the Royal Assassin of the Kingdom, other than the King, he has the right to kill any hybrid on the spot. If whatever his Majesty wants dead, it's his job to get rid of them as quietly as possible, leaving no trace of a corpse behind.

There are times he would work with the Councilor with tracking down runaways or with the Spy if a certain mission involves dirtying their hands.

Just like Yeonjun, his feet are just as quick, but he's more of a climber than a jumper unlike the fox hybrid. He also has access to the Kingdom's weaponry besides the General, Marshal and the Royal Enforcer.

"I will ensure his Majesty's safety with my life"

He bowed with a bright smile, but those eyes hold something far more darker. He straightened his posture and the same smile formed into a smirk.

"This squirrel will make sure that traitor will choke in their own blood for disrespecting his Majesty"

Everyone, but the Marshal and King shivered in fear at his words. Only Jimin could smile in support at such venom Hoseok spoke.

Taehyung is just used to such thing.

Everyone was shock to hear a prey become the Royal Assassin, he's truly one of a kind and no predator could even step foot in a battlefield with the bushy-tailed hybrid without pissing their pants.

Other than the Thumper, strangely enough Hoseok has inspired other preys that they can fight back with predators if they have the courage and enough skills to do so.

So far, only 3 preys are feared by predators.

1st is Thumper, 2nd is Hoseok and 3rd is the Royal Enforcer.

"Then I shall be the one to protect the Prince and make sure he stays safe" the Marshal volunteered and the King nodded in acceptance.

"My dear brother, be sure to stay by your Jimin hyung's side at all times until we make sure to we got rid of the traitor"

Beomgyu could only agree and not give any trouble to his hyungs, he would follow and do as his big brother says.

He only prays for his hyung's safety.

"We mustn't stay idle for long" Yoongi announced.

"We have a traitor to catch"

•••••••-•••••-•••••••

In the village where a small house is located just close to the forest, the older bunny hybrid was busy brewing some stew into a pot. The delicious smell emits all inside the cozy room, making anyone in its vicinity have watered mouths.

Jungkook took a small testing sip to see if the flavor is just right, he was unsure and took another spoon and present it towards the pouting hybird by his side.

"Would you so kindly have a taste and speak your opinions on the flavor, Joon hyung?"

But the koalo only slumped his shoulders in a sad manner and the younger only sighed at his state.

Then another hybrid took this opportunity to dive in and taste the stew from the spoon Jungkook was holding. Humming at the delicious taste and giving the latter two thumbs up.

"The stew taste amazing as expected, hyung!"

Jungkook threatened his brother with the utensil and clicked his tongue when the taller bunny hid behind Joon's back.

"Aish! You know your Joon hyung is having a sad day, look at this cute pout"

The younger flicked the koala's jutting lower lip and this made the latter flinch away with flushed cheeks.

The two bunnies giggled at the reaction.

"Joon hyung, stop overthinking as to why they didn't let you in the meeting"

Soobin nodded in agreement.

"Yeah hyung! They must have a good reason as to why, maybe it's something confidential?"

"But they trusted me with their economy and treasures.. how come they don't trust me on this one?"

The brothers only watched the older sit on the couch with a defeated sigh, letting his back drape over the cushions as he stare up at the ceiling.

He almost looks like he's going through a break up or just thinking about the meaning of life and its existence.

Jungkook shook his head at the koala's behavior and undid his apron, hanging it on a hook close to the kitchen doorway.

"I'll go get some more mushrooms and rosemaries in the forest"

He tiptoed to reach his hand to pat Soobin's head before he goes by the entrance to put his shoes on.

"You take care of your Joon hyung while I'm gone, okay? I'll be back home as soon as possible and cheer the whining koala bear"

"M'not whining.." Joon whined.

The older bunny gave a look to Soobin, indicating his point and the latter chuckled. He stood by the doorway, waving a goodbye to his older brother as he disappears into the trees.

Jungkook strolled around the forest, a cloak covering his whole body and head protectively.

He made sure to not wear the same one as the Thumper's. He's no idiot like those predators are, he made sure the fabric and the color are different so that anyone who sees him cannot assume he's the masked hybrid.

He's just some wandering bunny looking for herbs or fruits to put in their baskets.

Atleast this could give his bunny ears some freedom and no tie could ever prevent them from twitching and hearing his surroundings that is far more better than his human part.

The bunny dives deeper into the forest, he knows this place like the back of his hand and the ingredients he's seeking are somewhere a bit farther in the trees.

"Why must the delicious recipes have to be located far in the forest?"

Fortunately for him, he has found the place he was looking for.

Jungkook love this part of the forest, it has enough space for a picnic or to just lie on the grass to bask in the sun's heat.

There's also a river, flowing with spring water close by to have a cool drink and replenish your thirst. The bunny desperately wishes to dive in and enjoy such fresh water.

However, he's on a mission and that's to add more flavor to their stew for his pouting hyung.

With careful steps, he walked towards where the sun hits and sat down beside where the water flows in the forest. He let himself enjoy the sun's light and the forest's beauty before he starts picking out rosemaries.

As he was delicately putting the flowers in his basket, he noticed a bush close by, his nose scrunched in excitement when he discovered it to be filled with fresh blueberries.

"Oh, what a delightful surprise"

The bunny loves such berries, especially these little ones. He knows his sweet brother would love these back at home, so Jungkook excitedly hand picked the blueberries, almost wishing he brought another basket.

"I'm sure these are enough for the three of us.." Jungkook mumbled to himself.

As he was arranging the ingredients, plus the newfound sweets, his ears perked in high alert.

Jungkook's not alone.

Luckily for him, hidden beneath the flowers is his trusty dagger, the one he used as Thumper. He fiend ignorance to make the intruder lower their guard as the bunny slowly reaches out for his weapon.

Then the menacing growl made him freeze on the spot.

Jungkook would never let any predator force him to submission and he's had many snarls directed to him, but he stayed unaffected.

However, this one feels more... life threatening than just a simple threat. Their growl is more powerful...

... it terrifies the bunny.

Jungkook knows he shouldn't fight a losing battle, he may not know what kind of predator lurks behind those trees, but he's no idiot.

Run or Submit.

Unfortunately for him, he couldn't make up a decision quick enough and the said predator pounced on the poor bunny.

Their hands grabbed his shoulders and pinned Jungkook down with such force it made him gasp at such strength when his body landed on the ground with a sound.

Thump!

He couldn't move, the bunny wanted to hit their sensitive part with his leg, but he realized their position immediately.

The predator's legs are between his own, this only made Jungkook feel even more vulnerable. Even if the former's hands are at the sides of his head, the bunny is not physically strong.

He's been cornered, Jungkook didn't know what to do and for the first time, he felt his hands tremble in fear.

Suddenly, he noticed the color white on the predator and his curiosity wins over fear.

When he took the courage to finally see his attacker's face, he felt his heart beat and his lips twitched upwards.

His fear disappeared and what's left is amusement, but also mild interest.

"Well, hello there"

He whispered gently.

"Your Majesty"

*******•*****•*******
Author-nim:

So they've finally meet, but how did the King ended up in the forest? Why did Taehyung suddenly attack the vulnerable bunny? We will find out with their interactions in the next chapter.

Taekook meet! I'm excited to write their scenes together since, small spoiler, it will be sweet and cute. Please look forward to these two and their love story 💜

Thank you all for reading! 💛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.8M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...