Aot Characters X Reader One-s...

بواسطة HostilePigeon

Edit: y'all,,, these and old and bad, yet you guys seem to enjoy them qwq thanks to all of you for your suppo... المزيد

✨ introduction + requests
hungry || Sasha x gn!reader
insects || jean x gn!reader
cleaning buddies || Levi x gn!reader
colored canvases || Armin x artist!gn! reader
medicine || Hange x nurse!gn!reader
quiet || Isabel x fem!reader (modern au) (request)
lost || Levi x gn!reader (part 1)
lost || Levi x gn!reader (part 2)
stay with me || bertholt x paradian!fem!reader (au)
In the woods || Hange x gn!reader
Skullies || Eren x gn!reader
A/N

the scientist cat || Neko!Hange x gn!reader

363 2 0
بواسطة HostilePigeon

Ok so this really is my first fanfiction. I hope y'all like it! I apologize if the characters seem ooc :|

I really love hange so I wanted them to be the first character I write about

WC: ~2K

~ 3nd POV ~

As y/n was walking around hq, they've heard weird noises coming from down the hallway. "That's weird... That doesn't sound very.. human. I wonder where it came from..? Wait, isn't hange's lab around here?" Y/n smiled a little at the thought of Hange.

They've had a crush on Hange since a while now. I mean, who wouldn't like someone like them? They're really smart and their obsession on titans can be viewed as a good thing (sometimes). Or at least, y/n thinks so.

As y/n was walking down the hallway, towards the sound, they realized it really came from hange's lab. But what is in there? It doesn't sound very good. Then y/n realized they've also heard 2 other voices.

2 male voices.

It didn't take long for y/n to realize the voices belonged to Commander Erwin and Captain Levi. But why were they in Hange's lab? If hange needed help with an experiment they could have asked y/n or moblit, since both of them usually helped hange. Or were they there because they had to talk about something?
But that doesn't explain why there were weird noises.

As y/n was about to knock on the door, the door flew open and there stood captain Levi, with commander Erwin behind him in the room looking focused on something on the floor behind a table...

~ 1st POV ~

I did not expect the door to open even before I knocked..? But anyways, at least there is not titan here.. that wouldn't have ended well. But I still wonder, what made that noise?

"Hello captain Levi and commander Erwin!" I saluted, but they waved it off. I couldn't see Hange anywhere, so what were these 2 men doing here?

Right before I wanted to ask them about it, commander Erwin gave me a lil brown cat with beautiful brown eyes. It reminded me of Hange a bit..

"Squad leader y/n, we really need you to take care of this cat. We need Moblit to make something in the meantime. Please keep this cat with you and care for it. Is that alright with you, y/n?" Asked the commander.

Why is there a cat here? I thought pets weren't allowed here? If they changed their mind then I'd love a pet of my choice.

"Um.. sure I guess? But why is there a cat here? I thought pets weren't allowed? Well, not that I'm complaining, I just.." I looked down at the cat and staring lovingly at me. This cat made me smile with just looking at me!

Levi stared a bit at Erwin, but then turned to me and said "just take care of this cat for now. We'll answer your questions later. Now go brat."

It felt like they were hiding something, but I didn't question it.

I nodded at them both and took the cat with me to my office. Being a higher up than a regular cadet means that I have my own room that I don't have to share with others. That would have been a problem.

~ time skip to office ~

I was still comfused on why there was a cat in Hange's lab, but my superiors told me they would answer that later, so I'm not going to complain now.

As I was sitting in my office doing paperwork, I felt like socializing with the cat.

"Hello cat! You look very cute, so I need to give you a cute name.. what about Koko?" The cat looked disapprovingly at me, it was like the cat could understand what I'm saying.

"Maybe fluffy?" The cat it my arm once, so I saw that as a 'no'. "Cat, I'm not very good at naming things, so please just give me an idea on what to name you. Please?"

The cat looked at me for a moment, but then went through the drawers in my desk, looking for something.

"Hey! You can't just look through my drawers as you wish!"

Just as I was about to take the cat from my desk, they picked something from the drawer.

It was a list of names of our superiors. (I wanted to say picture but they didn't have cameras yet lolol)

As I was asking myself why the cat would take that list, the cat laid it's paw on a name of my superior and crush..

It was section commander hange.

I was confused by what it was trying to say, but then I remembered we talked about naming the cat before it went through my drawers. It was trying to say it wanted to be called 'Hange'.

"No no no! I will not name you after my superior! They would probably not like to be named after a cat. Besides, my crush on them would be even more obvious."

The cat looked at me with wide eyes, like I just said the most surprising thing.

Then, it pointed at the paper again and I just gave up. "Fine. I will call you Hange, but I'll call you 'cat' if there's someone else with us." Hange the cat seemed fine with that answer and sat on my lap, while I continued doing my paperwork.

After a while I was done with a few papers, but that wasn't even a quarter of it. "Ugh.. this gets so boring after a while." I groaned. "Who am I kidding? It's boring all the time." I looked down at the cat and decided to pet them for a bit.

After using my hand to pet them I wanted to continue my paperwork, but I could smell something weird for a tiny second.

"Ew, what's that smell?" After sniffing around myself I finally realized it came from the hand I pet hange with. I gave a disgusted face at my hand and then leaned down to sniff hange.

It really did come from the them. And it was disgusting. I felt my food that I ate earlier almost reaching my throat.

"No. No, we're gonna give you a bath. And I need to wash my clothes right away!" It's like the cat could understand me and immediately jumped off my lap and ran somewhere in the room.

"Ugh dammit!! Come back here stinky hange!" I ran after the cat, but it was very fast. Not faster than me though. I grabbed the cat and went to the bathroom. Since we didn't have special cat shampoo I had to go out and buy some, while I kept the cat in the bathroom in case it ran away again.

I came back to Hange, and saw they were sleeping. I gently woke them up. "Wake up lil kitty, I'm gonna bathe you." That seemed to have triggered the cat and it tried to run away, but lucky me, I closed the door hehehe.

I opened the water and began gently began Washing the cat, in case it got scared of the water. I did have to keep holding them or they ran away.

~ time skip after bath ~

"Alrighty! Finally done! Now you don't stink anymore." I giggled, while hange looked at me slightly angry.

We both left the bathroom, with Hange in my arms. I wanted to finish my paperwork, but thanks to hange being stinky I spend a lot of time trying to clean them, it was already dark. So instead, I gave the cat some cat food I bought.

Of course, the paperwork is important, but I guess Erwin will let it slide, since he gave me a cat to care about. And since I'm not like captain Levi, I actually went to bed to sleep instead of finishing it.

"I'll do it tomorrow."

As I changed into my pj's, I placed the cat on my bed. It was running around on the mattress, which caused me to giggle a bit.

I sat on my bed and turned to my cat. I was thinking, this cat really looks like hange! Imagine if this is Hange, that would be funny. But if they were, wouldn't Levi and erwin tell me beforehand?

"Hey, hange? You really look like the real Hange." The cat just stared at me, curiously.

"You know, I wonder what they will think. Me naming you hange. After my crush- or maybe it's love. Yeah, I love them. I really do. I mean, who wouldn't want to listen to them for hours? They're really interesting and they have such a beautiful voice."

Hange the cat looked at me very, very surprised. This time, it felt strange. It's really like this cat could understand me.

At some point, I felt really tired, so I decided to sleep. I crawled into the covers and closed my eyes. Wondering where Hange is, since I haven't seen them today at all.

Then, I drifted of to sleep, with my cat next to me.

~ time skip to next morning ~

I woke up, feeling very good. But that feeling didn't last long. I looked around me and couldn't find hange. But what I did find was the door slightly opened.

I panicked, not knowing where they went. To be sure they weren't secretly hiding somewhere in my room, I checked everywhere. Like every drawer, under the bed, ect.

I did not find them.

I panicked even more and ran outside the room, to look for hange. I ran down the hallways, towards literally everywhere, in hope I could find them.

At some point, I ran past Erwin. "Hey! Y/n! Come back here!" Worried that I've done something wrong, I immediately stopped in my tracks. I turned around and saluted him.

"At ease, y/n. You're not in any problems. I know you're probably looking for han- I mean your cat. But don't worry, it's fine. I took them, well Levi did. You don't have to take care of that cat anymore."

Hearing that made me sad. I really loved that cat. But I understood, we're not allowed to have pets anyway.

"Okay commander. Glad I could do something." you smiled, saluted and walked away.

Still feeling upset, I did not notice Hange THE HUMAN standing in front of my door, smiling.

"Hey y/n!!" They gave me a big hug, with a very strong grip. Or at least, stronger than usual.

"Hey Hange!" I smiled. "Haven't seen you in a while, where have you been?"

"You would like to know that wouldn't you?" They smirked at me. Now I definitely know something is up.

"Yes. Tell me! I really missed you."

"Alright, but come with me. Inside your room"

I was kinda confused. Why couldn't they tell me just right now? Was is supposed to be a secret? With all the questions running through my head, I still decided to follow them. It's not like they're gonna kill me or something.

"Ok. Y/n, let me tell you about my experiment." Hange started. "So I was trying to find a way to communicate with animals, cuz, y'know, that'd be awesome. So I tried making a drink that could make that possible... But it kinda went wrong.."

I wondered, what went wrong? I'm pretty sure no one died or something. Or did they have special powers now? That would be awesome, maybe they can catch 15m titans now!

"Hange, what went wrong?" I asked out of curiosity.

"You know um.." hange paused for a few seconds, but then started talking at an insane fast speed. "You know when you had that cat? That brown one, the one you bathed? The one you confessed to?"

My eyes widened. How.. how did they know about my confession? There was no way.. unless..

"So basically, I was that cat. I accidentally turned myself into a cat." I stood there. Forgetting how to breathe, still with my eyes open. After a moment, hange smirked at me.

They walked closer to me, and whispered something in my ear that made me the happiest person alive.

"I love you too"

Bonus:

~ 3rd pov ~

As Levi and erwin saw y/n leaving, Levi wanted to know one thing.

"Oi, eyebrows. Why didn't you just tell them that was hange?"

"You know hange and y/n like each other, don't you? I think this will bring them closer."

"Good. I can't stand seeing them being so oblivious over each other's feelings."

~ end

Ok that's it! I hope y'all liked it! Any advice is very appreciated, cuz I barely know how to write lol.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

31.7K 303 59
❝𝙼𝚢 𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜. 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚜𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜 𝚖𝚢 𝚜𝚊𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎.❞ AOT Males...
42K 482 27
ɪɴ ꜱᴇᴀʀᴄʜ ᴏꜰ 2020 - 2022 ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ɴᴏꜱᴛᴀʟɢɪᴀ? That's basically what this is. ⠀ ⠀⠀:¨ ·.· ¨: ⠀ '· . ꔫ Oneshots that were written back during...
55K 520 11
THIS STORY HAS BEEN PERMENANTLY DISCONTINUED! * * * * * I DO NOT OWN ATTACK ON TITAN OR ANY OF THESE CHARACTERS! Mature content I apologize i...
1.3M 31.4K 50
Dive into a world with your favorite AOT character. STARTED: 05.21.15 ENDED: 12.10.16 DISCLAIMER: I do not own Shingeki No Kyojin or any of the chara...