☆ Nabee || BigHit's First Fem...

By cherrycakedd_kookie

Nabee, One of BigHit's first female trainees, Debuts as a Soloist. How will her carrer to stardom be ? More

About Nabee ( EDITED )
Debut Announcement
Debut (.EDITED )
Social Media
Her Autograph
Things Nabee says that looks like fake subs but is not
Light Stick + 1st Mini Album
IG Live
After MAMA
Knowing Bros Appearance ( EDITED )
Nabee's Tik Tok Acc
Inside Nabee's Phone
First (Pre-Release ) Single: Play ( Pt.1 )
First (Pre-Release ) Single: Play ( Pt.2 )
Her First Scandal
BigHit's Statment + Bonus News
Her On QUEENDOM ( Pt.1 )
Break-ups are hard
Confirmation
Her on QUEENDOM ( Pt.2 )
Tattoos
announcment ( sorry but the story is gonna comeback in a BRAND new book ! )

FirstRed Carpet / Performance/ Award at MAMA

711 2 0
By cherrycakedd_kookie

Today was the MAMA, Nabee was performing and had been nominated for Best Debut Female Artist.

...

She was about to Walk through the Red Carpet.

Soon, She walked to the centre of the red carpet, wearing a Powder Blue Outfit.

She posed for the cameras
confidentially, but deep inside she was nervous wreck.

The MCs standing there asked her questions.

MC : Hello Nabee-ssi !

NB : Hello !

MC : Today is your first time at MAMA right ?

NB : Yes, It is actually.

MC : Well, how do you feel ?

NB : Um Excited and Nervous  -chuckles-

MC : Okay! Now is there any hints for your performance tonight ?

MC : Um I'm doing 4 performances tonight, 3 of them are collabs with 3 artists and.....I'm not gonna say anything more -laughs-

MC : Okay ! That is understandable -laughs- Well Gpod Luck on your performance !

NB : Thank you~

She said and bowed and left.

...

She took a next to Chungha, whom she bowed to before sitting down.

Chungha: I loved BBIBBI.

NB : Oh Thank you !

...

Nabee POV

It was my turn to perform now, my performances were all at different timings.

My First Performance was with Hwasa-sunbaenim.

This was my costume

I then went to the area.below the stage as we were about to get lifted up.

Hwasa-ssi was already there.

I bowed to her, as she bowed back.

NB : Annyeonghaseo~

Hwasa : Oh Annyeonghaseo~

We talked a bit and then we were about to get lifted up, so we both mouthed "Fighting ! " to eachother before we started our performance.

( A/N : imagine ur chungha )

...

Soon the performance was over, so I quickly bid bye to Chungha-ssi and headed back to atage to get ready fpr my next performance.

...

I got backstage and got ready just in time. 

This was my outfit for the performance.

I was actually pretty nervous about this performance. I was performing with Key-sunbaenim from Shinee.

It was a short perfmance, but we had only done one rehersal together due to our schedules, but we had practiced separately though.

...

I was waiting for the music to start, so that Key-sunbaenim can sing his part, after whihc.
I'll go on stage.

NB : Calm down Hyejin-ah ! You can do thi- Oh ! The music started.

( imagine your taeyeon )

...

The performance soon got over, there was a Gap between this performance and my next performance, which was BBIBBI, so I got ready and waited for a bit in my waiting room.

I was on my.phone,.when.I noticed that BTS-sunbaenim were performing Butter, I saw the performance. I LOVED the dance break, it was so in sync.

...

It was time for my performance.

This is what I was wearing

( Imagine the hair was styled the same, but had longer hair )

And this is what my female back up dancers wore.

And my male back up dancers wore this.

I got up stage, the music started and I started my performance.

...

I finished my performance, and came down breathless.

I was really exhausted but I had another performance, before that the award I was nominated for will be announced. So I quickly took my seat next to the other Artists.

...

Presenter 1 : And...The Best Debut Female Artist goes to...

The second preenter opened the envelope and read out.

Presenter 2 : Nabee !!

Presenter 1 & 2 : Congratulations 👏

With that, Lilac started playing, Everyone stood up and applauded as the fans cheered while the cameras panned to me, who was in shock, not believing that I'd got the award.

I bowed down to everyone, and walked up to the stage.

I got the award from the presenters and bowed to them.

I said my thanks.

NB : Um, I cant believe that I got this award, But I'd like to thank everyone who made this possible like, Bang PD-nim, Pdogg-ssi, Adora-ssi, and all other producers.who worked hard woth me to make my songs, my choreographer for making me amazing choreo, my backup dancers for helping me make my performances wholesome, my styling crew who help me with any fashion situations, and my whole crew basically and Of course my fans, GEMs, this wouldn't be possible without you guys, so  -gives a flying kiss- -chuckles- Thank you !.

I finished saying, as I bowed and left the stage as they announcwd the next award.

I went down the stage really quick and went to my waiting area.and got.reasy for my next performance, with Baekhyun-ssi. To be honest, I just wanted to lay down and power up my self, but that wasnt possible.

I quickly got changed to this.

( Imagine the hair was styled the same, but had longer hair )

I quickly went backstage and sat down in the mini makeup area that was setup for the intro part of the performance.

The performance soon started.

...

I did most of my performance trying to look professional even though I was really tired.

As soon as I got of stage my legs gave up, Everything became blurry, My head started aching badly, Suddenly I heard 2 men, in suits.

????: Um Nabee-ssi, Are you okay ?

???? : You don't look good.

And that's it, Everything went black.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.6K 392 35
Five girls - one dream. Together they can make it happen, but life's ready with challenges to try to get them down. At least they have each other...
853K 19.7K 109
In which Fai lives her life as Big Hit's first female soloist. Book 1, set in 2019. Book 2 Published Cover by: @blushkun
87.2K 2.5K 55
She is a member of one of the most famous K-pop groups and so is he. Their paths will intertwined when they are selected to be this season's Music Ba...
25.9K 479 14
Girls generation, the worldwide known girl group is not interested in boys? What will happen to their career after they themselves realized that they...