Queen of my Heart ❀️

By AnjaliJarora

Indian love story ...... # Sweet Ordinary Girl #Royal Prince charming # Enemies to lovers Every girl in t... More

Prologue
Trailer
Feel the Beauty Of City
Welcome Party
Shopping
The unwanted Guest
The Accident
Hospital
The Inevitable
Note For Silent Reader's
Words
Friends Are Lifeline
The Horoscope Chart
Back To Zirakpur
Let's Get Some Info About Him
Engagement Ceremony
City Of Lakes
Ganapati Sthapana
Wedding Day
Grihapravesh custom
First Day In Umaid Bhawan
Naina's Outburst
Somebody Call the doctor
Master Mind
wounds
Anger venting Machine
Jodhpur with my new family
Nagnechi Mata Temple
The Plan
Virat's mother
Rights of wife !
First taste of London
I will destory you
He is mine.
Trisha in Jail
Naina in hospital ?????
Thief in Naina 's Home
You have no right
Rain dance
No choice
Thank you
Surprise
Jealousy on peak
What are you doing..???
Drunk Confession
We met again
Weird Routine
Little happiness
This is for you.

Vermilion

430 14 2
By AnjaliJarora

Naina Pov

We left virat's bedroom and approached empty hallway . Different types of indoor plants were placed in the hallway most of among them were oxygen rich plants .I knew names of few plants like spider plants, Pothos plant,Areca palm plant and bamboo plants in big pots.

We walled in the long hallway with shinning floor and decorated walls with different paintings . We descended the staircase , looking my confused expression Bimala said

" We have to turn right Bahu RaniSa , and walk straight in corridor ." I nodded my head in yes.

"I noticed one thing west wing is free from guards , But why ? " I thought of asking Janhvi aunty or DaiMa and continued walking in the corridor . There were several guards in black dress like "Salman Khan" wore in BODYGUARD movie .

My steps were echoing in the hallway .So to distract myself I started wandering my eyes in different direction and admired the beauty of mansion .I secretly memorized the area I was passing by.I couldn't help to notice how much luxury and wealth I'm surrounded by.
From ancient painting and costly art piece decorated on the side table in hallway.Everything is beautiful and antique .Perfectly placed and we entered from huge double door .

After entering the dinning hall I was enthralled by the beauty of it instantly .I was grand and in the center there was place a mahogany dinning table and leather chairs were acquiring the most of space in the room .There were Madubani painting hanging on walls.
They were covered with flora and fauna making it epic and romantic at same time.
Two big Tiered coco bead chandeliers were hanging on the table and the vintage Turkish rug added to the devil-may-care more elegance to the room.

My thoughts were interrupt by Hustle and bustle of servants and maids who started arranging dishes on the dinning table .

I greeted her and she corrected me" Call me RaniSa or RaniMa ."

Rupali aunty came in dinning hall and asked me to follow her to Pooja Ghar .

We performed a small veneration as It's my first day in Rathore family as a bride.
I bent down to take blessing of Rupali aunty that's when she pointed out .

" Didn't your parents taught you something ." she paused for few moments .

" Why there is no vermilion in your forehead .You are newly weded bride ." she said angerly .

I felt very bad after hearing her.My eyes started welling up when Janhvi Ma came along with Virat.For this

" what is happening here ?? "

Virat said in commanding voice and I snapped my head in their direction .

" This girl came out before putting vermilion in her head .It's her first day after marriage and she started feeling burned of vermilion on her head." she complained to Virat and Janhvi Ma .

" Why is she involving my parents in this .It's my mistake that I forgot to apply vermilion ." I thought at back of my mind.I know she doesn't like me .I am common girl but that doesn't give her authority to belittle me at every small mistakes .

" Bhabhi Sa she is still a child give her sometime she will get use to it." Janvhi aunty said .

" No Janhvi, she is not a kid anymore .she is a married women ." both were talking when Virat suddenly turned me from my arm and applied the vermilion in partion of my hair.I was shocked for a moment but composed myself later.He always startle me with his actions.

" Let's go , we are getting late for breakfast ." he grabbed everyone attention and cleaned his hand with edge of my saree.

"The problem is solved. Please RaniMa don't drag me in this family drama next time "and went to direction of dinning hall.

Servants were standing in a straight line holding different dishes and small hand towels .

Devender Uncle , No I have to call him Maharaj .Yeah New House ,New Rules.He got seated on head of family chair and other people joined him on the table .

"No not you ,I would like if my wife will serve me." he snapped his fingers to the servant .When I was about to sit aside Vish.

" Come Naina , Serve me breakfast ." he again said making everyone snap there head in my direction .I felt bad and insulted .How can he do this to me??..........
What will everyone think ???........................
This what he means by Slave....I feel like cower under everyone's gaze.but I couldn't .I have promised him to be his Slave .His head moved so slightly , as if motioning something or someone .

That when I realized servant holding the platter in his hand and waiting for me to take it.

I stood straight , trying hard not to cry and tremble with mixed feelings .yeah Anger , self pity and many more .

" You have no right to insult her like this ." Veer said while glaring him .

"I have every right on her Veer .By the way Who are you to intervene in husband and wife .I will suggest you to stay out of it." Virat said Vehemently .

" Look Virat she is your bride .You should behave gently and responsibly towards her ." Maharaj said in calm voice.

" I am Dad, Don't give me speech on martial matters .It doesn't suit''s you .I didn't asked her to do any battle ." with that he continued " I am getting late Naina ,I don't like repeating myself .Come fast."

That's when I took the tray of food and went towards him. I served him food and he asked me to sit beside him .Incase he need anything .My appetite was vanished already after so much insult and humiliation .I just drank the orange juice .

After that everyone went to their respective work and Vish decided to show me her room.Thou I know she is doing this all to cheer me up after breakfast incident .
But she doesn't know it's just started and will not end soon.

My life is a disaster now.My everything is ruined under a thunderstorm called Virat.
Apparently , I was just breathing my soul had left my body after dad didn't tried to understand me.No one can understand me , not that I am complaining about it .

I tried many times to gather courage to tell my parents about my master in Germany but after seeing them so happy about my wedding .I stopped myself for being selfish and greedy .

The day went calm and peaceful afterwards .JanhviMa informed me that tomorrow I have to visit guest house for Pagh phera ritual in which bride visit her parents home with her husband .I asked her to help in kitchen to which she said first I have to perform pheli Rasohi ritual which will be after two days from now.
So I was free all day and watched Netflix with vish in her room.

Nikita and Niranjan asked about the my day and other information .How my dear husband behaved to which I bursted into tears which I was holding since morning .
Vish thought I was feeling lonely in the new house and missing my family .
She tried to engage me in different things so that I don't feel sad and upset .Everyone on Haveli is nice to me except Virat and Rupali aunty .Now I think she is not wrong ,anyone on her place would be angry if her daughter -in-law will not apply vermilion .

Yes ,my mom use to say many things regarding neputial chain and vermilion and their importance in women's life.
Whenever I think about anything my consciousness end up on my family .

"What would happen ???"

"How Mom and Dad will react on certain topic or situation ???"

I excused myself from vish to call Mom or Dad in a hope maybe they will talk to me.I could hit their soft stop for me .I have to try , they are my world .They love me I know that It's just that they angry and upset from me.
But I know how to expostulation them .
I got an idea which I will apply tomorrow when I go to guest house .

My call was answered by Nakul " Hello Didi, how are you ?? Concerned laced in his voice.

" Did he hurted you or manhandled you ???"

He shower his questions on me .To which I replied easy Nakul he didn't behaved that way relax.My sweet little brother ,I don't want him to worry about me.

" Howz Mom and Dad ,did they mention anything about me ?????....."I asked him.

" Not yet Didi ,Bua ji keep on talking nonsense about you .I sometimes feel like throwing her out from here.Seriously she didn't changed a bit." He said angrily .

"You don't worry okay .I will expostulation everyone Naku baby .I have faith in me ." with that disconnected the call and turn in west wing direction .

On my way back to west wing ,Janhvi Ma told me that Virat will not be coming home today.She took my hand and lovingly asked me to sit in lawn.

" Naina Bachey, What happened why are so behaving weird ????......" iin affection .

I was confused and surprised .How did she know or she is also thinking like Vish that I am missing my family .
Although it not a lie I am missing my family badly .I was brought back from my thoughts when she pated my head lovingly .

" What are thinking Naina, I know everything ..." she said to which I replied confused " I don't understand Janhvi Ma .What are you talking about .???"

She chuckled and said " I am mother Naina, The day you became part of our family .You became my daughter .I can read your face like my other children."

" I know in which circumstances Virat and you married .I am not taking Virat side it defending him.

You are bold , you are beautiful and you are brilliant .So be strong , be authentic and courageous dear.

There is no other woman like you because you are your own .I honestly want to say you should love your flaws .Let it be if other feels that you are weak , pathetic or helpless that's their problem not yours .

If you make a mistake today correct it when you realize .Never let anyone tell you "No , you can't do it ".Tell them you can.

" You have the power to make this world bow in your presence and even Virat" .

So tell me do you want to cry on your ill fate or you want to fight for your love one's Naina.

No one will come to rescue you from in this cruel world .
There are affirmation that I give myself every morning to remind myself my worth .

To remind who I am .

I felt vulnerable once I realized I was never going to fit in this narrow standard society .But then Veer's father came in my life and changed everything .For him I can conquered my insecurities and inferior demons.
.....

But everyone has their past Naina .Either it make you braver or break you like no can mend you .
Sometimes your past make you different person which you never want to be ." she continued "He use to be very cheerful person .I have seen him transforming from a cheerful child to arrogant man.
Sometimes he doesn't realize he is hurting someone with his words or actions .

I am telling you this because I know you are the one who will change him .And you don't need to afraid of him .You go and sleep with Vish today or whenever he is not home.
I am sure she will not mind it and only if you want to. No complusion Dear.

I was impressed and encouraged by Janhvi Ma words .She is sure a motivator .She always gives me a welcoming and warm feeling like a mother .

In very short span of time she is my idol as mother , wife in every relationship .She has this strong persona.Who says long hair and women with veil are only traditional type .They are also encouraging and fight for your way types .
I mentally made note on making everything right and decided to investigate on my own .Yes , I will be doing it .For me and for my loved one's .I will show girl power to my dear husband .

I was pondering on my thoughts, I got an idea.Yeah my face lit up like a bulb .I went to vish to gather some important information and also I don't want to sleep on sofa today .My feet is really aching right now .I didn't told anyone but what the point of telling a small things when I have many things on my plate.

I gathered the information and also got to know that Vish got an internship in turkish fashion house .It's really famous and we both googled it's reviews and other essentially points .
I changed into Vish night suits which she was pretty much okay .when I came back from washroom .She quirked her brows and pointed her fingers towards my left foot.

" I actually ......,I was about to tell you about it .It just slipped out of my mind ." I said meekly.

" Are you joking me girl. Ooh sorry for my manners but you deserve it .I am calling a doctor ." she said making me anxious .

" No ,I don't think it a good idea Vish look at the time sweetie .I promise when I visit my parents I will go for a checkup first ."she sighed and gave me her dazzling smile and we both fell asleep right after it.

*****************
I got up early in the morning and went back to Virat room which is supposed to be mine to .I changed into a hot pink siffon saree and matching blouse with vertical silver on the front side .

Bimala helped me in choosing the matching jewelry and vermilion.She also asked me to arrange my things in Virat's closet to which I excused by telling her that I will be getting my other stuff .It requires more space so we will think about it later.
She nodded and we both went out .

" Why west wing is free from guards " I asked curiously to which she replied .
" KunwarSa don't like guards around his wing but there are few guards at garden area" she pointed towards the old messed up lawn.
I was surprised by the new piece of information .Thou I don't any problem with it .But some what felt like making lawn more lively for myself .I will ask Janhvi Ma about it .

We reached the pooja ghar and worshipped the deities .I felt positive and energetic after offering the prayer .

This power of faith of all mighty God.I shouldn't have questioned him and his actions .He never give his children hardship .He only do so to make us stronger and strengthening one's emotionally .

Everyone joined in the dinning hall like yesterday and I was excited to o back guest house .But I didn't give any thought about Virat's absence in on table.
Devender Uncle I mean Maharaj asked " Where is Virat and when are you leaving for Pagh phere ritual Bahu Rani......?? I was confused and out of words .I looked towards JanhVi Ma for help...................
She smiled and I gave her a nod.

" Maharaj , Virat and Vicky is stuck in a very important work and they will not able to come today." she said while serving Dil uncle or Chotte PaPa hehe...........

" Then who will drop Naina guest house ." he inquired to which Veer volunteeredly said " I will drop her Maharaj rest assure ".
I didn't eat much as I was craving for my mother's food .I am not😅 complaining food here is very delicious and rich in nutrition .But no one can match my mother's food .

I stood in porch waiting for Veer .The valet open front door his audi and I settled down beside him. I was observing the way out the mansion when Veer dragged my attention towards the beautiful scene of lake .I was took in the marvelous view and my eye sparkled with admiration .

We discussed many things about his business and college life.I was contemplating on whether I should ask him for help or not.

" Hey , potato chips princess what happened to you .Come back to earth." I blinked a few times and asked him to stop on nearby bakery shop . I bought red velvet cake and few cookies for my family .
I also bought a box of muffin for Veer .I hope he will like it .I shoved the stuff in back seat as Veer was busy on an important call .I got back on my seat and offered him muffin .He immediately took two muffin and asked " Is this for me " he squealed in happiness .

" I guess yes " I giggled at her way of eating muffins.
"So Bhabhi Sa make a wish, I will fullfill your any wish today ." I laughed and said
" May I know the reason for Almighty grace " .

" Because I was craving for muffin for a long time .I take it as cheat day from my diet.You know I have a huge fan following and a beautiful fiancé to allure ." He said wiping his lips with tissue .

" I' m so sorry Veer. I didn't knew you were on diet ." I said with a pout .

" No problem now speak what you want .Seriously I will fulfill it." I looked at him with aww ...........

" Veer please don't judge me .I really need your help .I feel very guilty to take advantage of you ." I said casting my my eyes down and frigging my fingers .

" Hey , princess I am not here to judge you .You know I'm your friend first and then your brother -in-law .You can share anything and I give my words that I will protect your secret ." I gave him a nod amd decided to trust him .

I narrate the whole incident and skipped few parts like slave and strangling one.I don't want to defame him after all he is my husband .
He listened to me attentively and I was feeling free from a huge burden . He suggested to visit my parents first and make them believe first .

We reached to guest house and he took the bags in his hands .The maid took the bags from Veer's hand and we got seated in living room. My father came and Veer greeted him and Mom.Nakul took me to my previous room. We both discuss about his admission process and how he will manage in UK .
Thou my Uncle  ( MaMa ji - brother of my mother ) lives their with his whole family .
He will be helping Nakul for accommodation and other things .

# sry everyone I got stuck in my college assignment .Sorry for the delay .
I Hope  you guys will enjoy the  chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

849K 63.1K 38
"He is a mystery. A mystery every guy wants to become And a mystery every girl wants to claim" _ How Bumping into Mr. Billionaire, changed her life...
2.7M 156K 120
This story is about a relationships between a father and daughter. A wife and husband. And 2 best friend. "G-g-go" I stuttered moving back a little...
10.4M 579K 64
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐒𝐬 π’πžπ«π’πžπ¬ They never thought of being each other's but destiny had another plans. π—©π—œπ——π—¬π—¨π—§ 𝗦𝗨π—₯𝗬𝗔π—ͺπ—”π—‘π—¦π—›π—œ...
40.7K 1.7K 22
"π‘«π’–π’π’Šπ’šπ’‚π’ π’Œπ’ π’…π’Šπ’Œπ’‰π’‚π’π’‚ π’„π’‰π’‚π’‰π’•π’Š 𝒉𝒐, π’Œπ’Š π’ƒπ’Šπ’˜π’Š 𝒉𝒐 π’Žπ’†π’“π’Š?" ~~ "𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 π’Šπ’” 𝒂 π’π’Šπ’†" "𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒏 π’šπ’π’– 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃...