๐€๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐„๐ฒ๐ž๐ณ ๐Ž๐ง ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž.

By yourockmyworldmike

๐ˆ๐ง๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐›๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ข๐ง๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ, ๐…๐ฅ๐š๐ฏ๐จ๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž! ๐–๐ž๐ฅ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐€๐ฅ... More

๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐‚๐š๐ฌ๐ญ: ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐š๐ฌ๐ญ: ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐Ÿ
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ: ๐’๐ก๐ž'๐ฌ ๐‚๐ก๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐€๐ฅ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ฒ?
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ: ๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‡๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ˆ๐ฌ ๐†๐จ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Ž๐ง ๐๐จ๐ฐ?!
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ‘: ๐“๐ก๐ž๐ฌ๐ž ๐–๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Œ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ฌ...
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ’: ๐˜'๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐ƒ๐Ž๐๐„ ๐“๐”๐‘๐๐„๐ƒ ๐Œ๐„ ๐Ž๐!
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ“: ๐‹๐„๐“'๐’ ๐†๐„๐“ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐๐€๐‘๐“๐˜ ๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐“๐„๐ƒ!
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ”: ๐Œ๐ฒ ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐’๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ข๐š๐ฅ ๐†๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฌ.
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ•: ๐‚๐š๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐๐š๐ซ ๐๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐จ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ญ.
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ–: ๐‹๐ž๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐†๐จ, ๐๐ฎ๐ง๐ค๐ฌ.
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ—: ๐’๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ ๐“๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง', ๐Ž๐ค๐š๐ฒ?
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ: ๐Œ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ!
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ: ๐๐จ๐ง๐ฎ๐ฌ & ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐’๐œ๐ž๐ง๐ž๐ฌ ๐’๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ข๐š๐ฅ.
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘: ๐€๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐„๐ฒ๐ž๐ณ ๐Ž๐ง ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐…๐ข๐ง๐š๐ฅ๐ž.
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’: ๐‘๐ž๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐จ๐ง.

๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ: ๐“๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐…๐จ๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐ฎ๐ข๐ณ.

100 6 39
By yourockmyworldmike

A/N: Stage Directions
Character Name
Confessionals
Character Talking

𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟏𝟎: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐓𝐨𝐩 𝟓 𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐬 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐚 𝐡𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧.

AEOL Mansion.

The Final (Ninth) Challenge: To do a quiz about Tupac and the winner wins a date with him.

Time: 8:45am

Suge hands the girls a Thug Life Note. Bad Gyal reads it out to everyone:

The Girls Outfits:

Queen Bee: I wanna beat your ass, hoe! You knew damn well that Dreamer was pregnant.

Bad Gyal: Well according to the Thug Life Note, you are all happy about my return.

Queen Bee punches Bad Gyal and Babygirl holds her back.

Babygirl: Calm down, sis. Please, you are way too mad about her returning. Dreamer already told you on the phone this morning that they are cool now so cut it out.

Queen Bee: I don't give a fuck, now we're back at a Top 5. This is so fucking stupid! How could Pac do me like that?

Lil' Freak: She ain't lying! What was the point of bringing back some hoe who was dating his married homeboy?

Bad Gyal: What Snoop and I had wasn't anything serious! Get over it and leave me the fuck alone, wack ass, hating ass bitches!

Babygirl: Who you calling wack? I stayed silent but since you wanna come at me, Fivehead! What's good?

Bad Gyal: You're coming for me with that long, masculine ass face?! The nerve, the audacity!

Pretty: It's everybody against Bad Gyal, I'm keeping my ass quiet for the sake of my man. I'm tired of arguing with these girls now...

Lil' Freak: I don't know what Pac even sees in you to even bring your ass back here! Just get out of here!

Bad Gyal: I can't wait for you to leave this bitch, all four of you are going down.

Lil' Freak: I'm not going any-fucking-where bitch! PAC IS M-I-N-E!

Babygirl: You got me fucked up if you think that I am leaving here for a bitch who got eliminated on the second episode. Ain't no way is that happening.

Queen Bee: Thank you, Babygirl! This must be a motherfucking prank!

Bad Gyal: Fuck all of you!

Queen Bee: Bi-

Suge and Pac walks downstairs and the girls shut up straight away.

Pac's & Suge's Outfit:

Tupac: What's up with all this drama this morning? Why are you guys arguing?

Queen Bee: Why is she back here?

Tupac: She deserves a second chance, Queen Bee. Please don't be upset about it.

Queen Bee: As long as you keep me here, baby. I'll calm down. *blushes and smiles*

Babygirl rolls her eyes and Pac hugs her, kissing her cheek.

Babygirl: I guess you still care about me.

Tupac: Of course, baby. I care about all 5 of you.

Bad Gyal flicks her ponytail and smirks.

Lil' Freak: No! Fuck that shit! Why are you guys acting all cool now! This girl should have never been brought back here! We're supposed to be at Top 3 not 5 again! This is fucking ridiculous!

Tupac: Lil' Fre-

Lil' Freak: No, this hoe is here smirking and shit like this shit is funny! It ain't! Shut the fuck up, Bad Gyal!

Bad Gyal rolls her eyes and so does Pretty at all of this drama.

Tupac: Pretty, you know why I respect you?

Pretty: Why?

Tupac: You're the only one who didn't pop off on everybody. I really respect that, baby. You're so mature.

Pretty blushes and blows him a kiss.

Tupac: Pretty is a good woman but so is Queen Bee. I really feel the love from them two. Bad Gyal, Babygirl and Lil' Freak love to fight over me...they need to grow up.

Time: 9:36am

In The Limo:

Pretty sits with Pac and rests her head on his shoulder. Lil' Freak straddles him and pushes Pretty off of him.

Queen Bee, Babygirl and Bad Gyal:

Pretty and Lil' Freak start punching each other, having a full on fist fight in the limo. Pac pushes them away from each other and they both sit back down right beside him.

They try to hold on to his arm but he pushes them away.

Tupac: This shit is getting stupid now so don't try to hug me after doing some dumb shit like that. I don't want no more fights to happen for the rest of this competition otherwise your ass is getting eliminated. Ya hear me?

Pretty: Of course, baby.

Lil' Freak kicks her leg.

Lil' Freak: I hear you loud and clear.

Tupac: Did she really just try and carry on the fight after I told her to stop? Is she deaf?

Producer: Shoulda kept Fighter's boring ass and you wouldn't be dealing with this shit now.

Tupac: Seriously? Are you-

Time: 12:00pm

Everyone has finally arrived at their destination, a theater.

Time for the girls to do a quiz. They all sit down in their seats. Suge gets up on the stage to talk to them and Pac stands beside him.

Tupac: Now it's time for the quiz, my honies.

Suge: So this how it's gonna go down for this quiz. There will be 6 questions asked and whoever gets the highest score wins!

Queen Bee: I'm gonna kill this shit and win!

Bad Gyal: I am the biggest Tupac fan so I got this!

Pretty: Shit...I am very forgetful so I am scared. I hope I win this quiz.

Babygirl: This is a piece of cake. I got this.

Lil' Freak: No one knows my man better than I do. I gotta win this date with him so I can prove to him that I am not a constant drama starter.

Suge: Question 1, The Song 'Never Had A Friend Like Me' was about which friend of Pac's?

Tupac: This should be easy, my honies.

Suge: Is it A) DJ Quik, B) Snoop Dogg or C) Suge Knight.

Bad Gyal says C.
Lil' Freak says A.
Pretty says C.
Queen Bee says B.
Babygirl says C.

Suge: C is the correct answer! The song "Never Had A Friend Like Me" was about Pac and I's friendship because I once told Tupac "Your Enemies, My Enemies."

Lil' Freak: Oh shit my stupid ass said it was DJ Quik!

Tupac: Yikes...

Results:
Bad Gyal - 1/6 (C)
Lil' Freak - 0/6 (A)
Pretty - 1/6 (C)
Queen Bee - 0/6 (B)
Babygirl - 1/6 (C)

Suge: Question 2, What does Outlaw stand for?

Suge: A) "Operating Under Thug Laws As Warriors", B) "Only Unique Thug Laws As Warriors" or C) "Operating Under Trusty Laws As Warriors"?

The girls rush to pick their answers.

Lil' Freak: This one is so easy, it's B!

Babygirl: It is B, I told y'all that this shit is easy.

Suge: The correct answer is A! OUTLAW stands for "Operating Under Thug Laws As Warriors", ladies.

Tupac: I hope you all got it correct, my honies.

Lil' Freak: *sweats a little* Fuuuck.

Results:
Bad Gyal - 2/6 (A)
Lil' Freak - 0/6 (B)
Pretty - 2/6 (A)
Queen Bee - 1/6 (A)
Babygirl - 1/6 (B)

Suge: Question 3, Who took Tupac to his first basketball game?

Tupac: Oh shit, I forgot who did.

Suge: *rolls eyes* Is it A) His Ex-Wife, Keisha Morris, B) His Friend, Kendrick Lamar or C) His Best Friend, Suge Knight?

The honies write down all their answers.

Suge: C is the correct answer! It was me.

Bad Gyal: Shit...I got it wrong.

The other girls are happy about that.

Tupac: It's okay, baby. I thought it was Keisha too.

Bad Gyal: I didn't choose that bitch.

Tupac: Don't call her that...

Results:
Bad Gyal - 2/6 (B)
Lil' Freak - 1/6 (C)
Pretty - 3/6 (C)
Queen Bee - 2/6 (C)
Babygirl - 2/6 (C)

Suge: Question 4, Who is Tupac's favorite actor?

Tupac smirks.

Suge: A) Denzel Washington, B) Jim Carrey or C) Ryan Gosling?

Bad Gyal: So easy!

Babygirl: I hope you chose C like I did.

Bad Gyal: Shit did I get it wrong again?

Babygirls smirks and shrugs.

Suge: B is the correct answer! It's Jim Carrey whom he loves to imitate 24/7, every fucking day...every single day. *sighs*

Tupac: Denzel's cool but who's Ryan Gooseling?

The honies laugh their asses off.

Results:
Bad Gyal - 2/6 (A)
Lil' Freak - 2/6 (B)
Pretty - 3/6 (A)
Queen Bee - 3/6 (B)
Babygirl - 3/6 (B)

Lil' Freak: I'm in the lead!

Queen Bee: I am so gonna win this!

Suge: Question 5, What are Tupac's two favorite colors?

Tupac: All of you should know this one.

Suge: A) Black and Gold, B) Black and Red
or C) Black and Green?

Bad Gyal: I don't know! I thought it was only black! Is it A?

Pretty: Is it C? He looks good in Green.

Suge: The correct answer is A! His two fave colors are Black and Gold.

Tupac: So who got this correct?

Lil' Freak: All of us! Right, guys?

Pretty: *lies* Yeaahhh.

Results:
Bad Gyal - 3/6 (A)
Lil' Freak - 3/6 (A)
Pretty - 3/6 (C)
Queen Bee - 4/6 (A)
Babygirl - 4/6 (A)

Suge: Now the final question, Question 6, what was the original title for "All Eyez On Me"?

Tupac: Hmmm...It was R U Still Down?

Suge: Shut up!

Bad Gyal: Oh, oop!

Suge: Was it A) Me Against The World, B) Americaz Euphanasia or C) Pac Vs. Everybody?

Queen Bee: It is A!

Pretty: Dumbass.

Suge: *sighs* B is the correct answer! The original title of All Eyez On Me was Americaz Euphanasia.

Pretty: I WON!

Lil' Freak: Noo, I fucking won!

Results:
Bad Gyal - 4/6 (B)
Lil' Freak - 4/6 (B)
Pretty - 4/6 (B)
Queen Bee - 4/6 (C)
Babygirl - 5/6 (B)

Suge: You are both wrong actually, the winner is actually Babygirl! She got the highest score, 5 out of 6 points!

Babygirl: *squeals* THANK YOU!

Suge: The rest of you were tied with 4 out of 6 points. You were all close to winning, be proud of yourselves.

The other girls are still pissed about Babygirl winning.

Tupac: This means that you will be going out on a date with me, Babygirl. Thank you for your time, my honies. Let's go, Babygirl.

They link arms and leave the theater to go out on their date.

Pretty: He's such an asshole sometimes.

Suge: You didn't deserve to win.

Pretty: Shut the fuck up!

Bad Gyal: This is fucked...

Lil' Freak: *tears up* I..I..*sobs*

Queen Bee: *shakes her head* I am so disappointed.

Time: 3:27pm
Tupac's and Babygirl's Dance Class Date:

The Dance Instructors are called Kate and James, a lovely Brunette married couple. :)

Kate: Do you two know what a Foxtrot is?

Babygirl: Umm...nah. Do you, Pac?

Tupac: Nope.

James: It's a dance that is reminiscent of old hollywood dancing, similar to the waltz. You two ready to learn it?

Babygirl: No.

Tupac: Yes.

Kate: Mixed emotions...I like it.

A montage is then shown of Babygirl and Pac fucking up on the dance continiously but eventually Babygirl gets the hang of it but they then both fall on top of each other when Pac trips Babygirl up.

Kate: Aww James, aren't they a beautiful couple?

James: They sure are! Pac is such a funny husband, reminds me of my younger self.

Babygirl and Pac feels awkward now. They both kiss each other and get ready to leave.

Kate: Leaving so soon?

Babygirl: I ate some bad food. *fake gags*

Tupac: *is worried* Word? Let's get out of here! Thanks Kerrie and John!

Kate and James kiss their teeth and slam the door behind them.

Babygirl: *guffaws and Pac does too* They are so sensitive.

Time: 5:35pm

Pretty: I can't believe that I wasn't chosen. A quiz could never prove my love for you, Tupac.

Bad Gyal: Thank you, this challenge was so unfair!

Pretty: Man, I am so hurt...

Lil' Freak: Babygirl may have won this final challenge, but I know damn well that I ain't going home tonight.

Bad Gyal: What's with the arrogance and cockiness today, Lil' Freak? Humble yourself.

Lil' Freak: I said what I said. Stupid gyal.

Queen Bee barely has anything to say anymore.

Babygirl and Pac finally return back to the house.

Pretty: You are back, baby! I missed you. *kisses him*

Bad Gyal pushes her away and hugs him tightly.

Pac laughs and awkwardly tries to sit down but is unable to do so with Bad Gyal hugging him and Pretty holding on to his arm.

Queen Bee: Nice to see that you're back. *fake smiles and blinks her tears away*

Lil' Freak: What's wrong, sis?

Babygirl and Lil' Freak try to hug her but she gets annoyed at them.

Queen Bee: Get the fuck off me! I ain't a damn newborn. I'm good!

Pac takes her aside to talk to her in the kitchen.

Tupac: What's wrong, Queen Bee?

Queen Bee: I am hurt about not winning too!

Tupac: Is that why you're so emotional? Don't take it so hard baby, it's not good for your health.

Pac hugs her as she cries in his arms.

Tupac: Something's not right, she ain't even cursing me out like she usually would. What did Pretty do this time?

Tupac: No matter who I take out on a date, I still love you, Queen Bee.

Queen Bee: Yeah but...*stops crying*

Tupac: What?

Queen Bee: YOU LOVE ME?! YOU REALLY LOVE ME! *jumps on him and wraps her legs around him, kissing him repeatedly*

The others are annoyed by her antics.

Bad Gyal: I can't stand her...

Pretty: She is so extra!

Lil' Freak: She cried and did all that extra shit to force a "I love you" out of him? Pathetic...

Babygirl: I still won so suck on that, misery guts.

Later On That Day...

Time for deliberations:

Time: 6:10pm

Tupac: I have to send two girls home tonight and I don't know who to choose, Suge. I really don't...

Suge: Pretty and Bad Gyal should go...They ain't the ones for you. Babygirl, Lil' Freak and Queen Bee actually love you a lot!

Tupac: Nah Lil' Freak is so negative and thrives off of drama. She is always doing too much, I love her, I do but damn! Bad Gyal, I want her to stick around for longer, eliminating her right after bringing her back is foul. But I do wanna keep the other girls, I might eliminate her.

Suge: Nah, get rid of Pretty too. Keep Lil' Freak! Come on, Pac. It's in a woman's nature to start drama. Keep Lil' Freak and get rid of Pretty!

Tupac: Stop repeating yourself, I have made my decision on who I am sending home now...*sighs*

Time: 7:27pm

Time for the chains! (A chain with a big T on it.)

The Girls Outfits:

Tupac: Wow, you all look so gorgeous. Don't they, Suge?

Suge: Queen Bee and Lil' Freak do. Pretty's makeup is a 1000 times lighter than her body, Bad Gyal looks like she going to a funeral and Babygirl where do I even start? What the fuck y'all got on man? *laughs his ass off and Pac smirks*

Tupac: Man leave them alone, Suge. They are all beautiful.

Suge stops laughing and gives him the first chain.

Tupac: I have to send two of you home and man is this a tough decision to make. Here goes...Babygirl come get your chain.

Babygirl thanks him and puts her chain on.

Tupac: Bad Gyal, come get your chain.

Bad Gyal puts on her chain and the other girls are pissed as well as Suge.

Tupac: Queen Bee, come get your chain.

Queen Bee puts on her chain and thanks him, tearfully.

Tupac: 2 honies, 1 chain. Wanna know why you two are in the bottom?

Lil' Freak: Because you chose Babygirl instead of me as the winner?

Pretty: Our fight in the limo, stupid.

Lil' Freak: Oh...

Lil' Freak starts crying along with Pretty and they hug each other as they walk over to Pac.

Before he says anything, Queen Bee walks over to them...

Queen Bee takes off her chain and gives it to Pretty. Everyone is shocked and confused.

Queen Bee: I am no longer happy here, Tupac. I am so sorry but all of this is getting too much for me. It's taking a toll on my mental health, I have to go. I want to leave here with my friend and not my frenemy...You deserve to be happy with the 3 women who you truly love because it ain't me...It ain't me.

Pac is confused and in tears, Suge feels bad too and wipes a stray tear away.

Tupac: I was gonna keep you and Pretty, what is go-

Queen Bee: *sings* Say my name, say my name, when no one is around you, say "Baby, I love you"...If you ain't running games.

Tupac: As a way to say thank you for the love from the both of you. I am signing you both to Death Row after this show...I promise.

Lil' Freak: You don't know how long, I have been waiting for you to say that. Thank you, my true love.

Pac and Lil' Freak have their final kiss then Lil' Freak walks away. Queen Bee kisses him too then runs after Lil' Freak. They hold hands and leave the house together, waving goodbye to the sad top 3.

They both blow a kiss at a sad Tupac who smiles back at them.

Suge: Now Pretty is back...Thanks a lot, Queen Bee...dumbass! And then Lil' Freak is eliminated instead of Bad Gyal? Pac, you are so damn stupid!

Onika (Lil' Freak): My girl, Queen Bee kinda stole the moment but I am glad that something good came outta this elimination. I love Pac so much but he didn't ever show me that love back as much I wanted him too, it's gonna kill me to move on. Time to go listen to Keyshia Cole and Kelis songs on repeat, these niggas really ain't shit.

Beyoncé (Queen Bee): I had to do what was best for myself. I hate that I had to do this but it what it is...I can't stay where I don't feel wanted, it's clear that he is in love with Bad Gyal and I don't wanna make it to the end and watch my man run to her. It will eat me up inside and destroy me. I can't do that to myself, I am happy about joining Death Row but my heart still hurts because I am going to miss him so so much. Goodbye, Tupac Shakur. I love you, forever and always. Whenever you need me, you know where to find me.

Pac pours some champagne out for Lil' Freak and Queen Bee.

Suge gives everyone some champagne and raise their glasses.

Suge: This reminded me of the Hottie & Dreamer situation, congrats anyway top 3! Now, repeat after me. THUG LIFE!

Everybody: *sadly* THUG LIFE!

Suge: Not this shit again, come on y'all...THUG LIFE!

Everybody: *pretends to be happy* THUG LIFE!

Suge: Man, I feel so bad...

********************************

Final Challenge Winner: Babygirl.

Bottom Two: Pretty and Lil' Freak.

Eliminated: Lil' Freak.

Quit: Queen Bee.

********************************

Reasons For Elimination and Self Elimination:

Lil' Freak: Pac thinks she is too much for him and is too much of a drama starter for him to be with her.

Queen Bee: The competition was taking a toll on her mental health and she believes that Pac is playing her to be with the other girls.

********************************

Next Episode Coming Out July 17th.

(A/N: Omg guys, I am so sorry for not updating yesterday, I totally forgot. Please forgive me. 🙃)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 66 20
- ๐‘จ ๐’†๐’๐’Š๐’Ž๐’Š๐’†๐’” ๐’•๐’ ๐’๐’๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’” ๐’”๐’•๐’๐’“๐’š - ๐‘ฉ๐‘ฌ๐’€๐‘ต๐‘ฐ๐‘ฒ๐‘จ - ๐‘น๐‘ฐ๐‘ฏ๐’€๐‘ถ๐‘ต๐‘ช๐‘ฌ
32.7K 638 34
read to know ๐Ÿ˜Ž All Characters are fictional โœ” They are not realโŒ I do not have any rights to the pictures used. Too broke to have my ass sued๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
9.4K 475 13
โ๐ˆ ๐–๐ˆ๐’๐‡ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐–๐Ž๐”๐‹๐ƒ ๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐„ ๐‡๐Ž๐Œ๐„ ๐๐”๐“ ๐ˆ๐Œ ๐‰๐”๐’๐“ ๐“๐‘๐˜๐๐€ ๐๐€๐‹๐€๐๐‚๐„ ๐Œ๐˜ ๐’๐๐€๐‚๐„ ๐ˆ๐Œ ๐‰๐”๐’๐“ ๐“๐‘๐˜๐๐€ ๐๐‘๐Ž๐“๐„๐‚...
8.3K 155 12
๐†๐๐€๐๐˜๐“๐‡๐„๐’๐‚๐ˆ๐„๐๐“๐ˆ๐’๐“๐ŸŽ€๐Ÿ‘ฃ ๐๐‘๐„๐’๐„๐๐“๐’ ๐™š "ส™แด€แด… สŸษชสŸ' แด„สœษชแด„แด‹ า“ส€แดแด แด›สœแด‡ แด˜ส€แดแดŠแด‡แด„แด›s สŸษชสŸ' ส€แด€แด›แด„สœแด‡แด› แด€ss ส™ษชแด›แด„สœ แดกษชแด›สœ sแดแดแด‡ ส™แดแดส™ sแด‡x" - ๐‘ช๐’๐’Ž๐’‘๐’•...