โ๐ˆ๐… ๐ˆ๐“ ๐ˆ๐’๐๐“ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„.โž

ฮ‘ฯ€ฯŒ idfwubruh

๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ, ๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ฎ, ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜†๐—ป, ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐˜€ ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—บ ๐˜๏ฟฝ... ฮ ฮตฯฮนฯƒฯƒฯŒฯ„ฮตฯฮฑ

IF IT ISNT LOVE... โ™ก ; URBAN .
CHARACTERS & A/N โ™ก.
"A SUMMER TO REMEMBER" โ™ก
"WELCOME TO MY FUCKED LIFE" โ™ก
"GLOCK TO MY FACE" โ™ก
"SUNKISSED" โ™ก
"PINK WHITNEY" โ™ก
"JUST MESSIN' AROUND" โ™ก
"I HATE YOU" โ™ก
"FUCK YOU, ASSHOLE" โ™ก
"INTERVENTION" โ™ก
"PECULIAR" โ™ก
"CRAZY 'BOUT WHAT'S MINE" โ™ก
"ANNUL & ANNOUNCE" โ™ก
"WELCOME TO MIAMI" โ™ก
"DRUNK IN LOVE" โ™ก
"EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED" PT. 1 โ™ก
"EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED" PT. 2 โ™ก
"HOME SWEET HOME" โ™ก
"OH BROTHER" โ™ก
"WHAT'S DONE IN THE DARK..." โ™ก
"UNCONDITIONAL LOVE" โ™ก
"THIS MEANS WAR" โ™ก
"WALK AWAY" โ™ก
"OPINIONS" (A/N) โ™ก

"SAGE" โ™ก

422 20 64
ฮ‘ฯ€ฯŒ idfwubruh

finale.
023.

INDICA MONROE

deangelo walked into the hospital room about an hour after he left, with a black eye and a fresh cut on his face. we all turned to look at him in confusion.

"the fuck happened to yo ass?" slim asked, as he took a sip of the slurpee cat bought him from 7/11.

"baby your face!" i cried, and touched his black eye softly, making him flinch.

"ight, ease up. that shit burn." he said, and hissed.

"sorry." i said. "who did this to you?" i asked, worriedly. i wrapped my arms around him tightly, catching him off guard. he slowly wrapped his arms around me.

"mannnn... y'all not gonna believe this." deangelo started, and pulled away from the hug so he could turn to face everyone. he still had one of his arms around my waist. "pierre still fuckin' alive."

"hold on, who the fuck is pierre?" cat asked, and furrowed her eyebrows.

"his bumass dad." demonte said with an eye roll.

my mind raced to a million places at once. i didn't know much about deangelo's father, cause he didn't like to speak on him. which was understandable, cause i hated speaking about my dad too. the only things he had told me about him was that he was abusive to all of them and ruined their lives.

"how the fuck that nigga not dead?" rico asked. "didn't somebody smoke his ass?"

"apparently not shit." deangelo mumbled under his breath. "it adds up. i mean, when he died all we had gotten was a phone call saying he was shot and killed. we all hated his guts, so we didn't care to find out anymore information. so we left it at that." he explained.

"so how does this explain your face?" cat asked.

"well CAT." he said, mugged her, and took a brief pause. "he's back because he found out my mama had a kid with somebody else."

"the fuck he expect her to do?" ayanna asked. "see this what i mean when i say family ain't shit but fucked up"

"damn right." he mumbled lowly. "anyways, so boom i go in the house with my mama, and he's jus' sittin' in that bitch unbother—

deangelo got cut off by adelyn walking into the hospital room, slowly. we all paused what we were doing, and watched as she walked in, looking depressed as ever.

"i still hate all of you." adelyn said. "but i couldn't leave slim in the hospital to die from a bullet, so." she continued, with a slight smile.

"bitch, i'm not dyin—

"come here." i said, holding my arms out." she hugged me, then went to hug everyone else... besides rico and cat.

"rico, i gotta talk to you alone." she said to him. he looked at her, and something in his face had changed immediately.

"ight." he replied simply, and they walked out of the hospital room.

"wonder what that was about." ayanna said with a shrug.

"girl bye, you know exactly what that shit is about." i said, and looked at her like she was 50 shades of slow.

"huh." deangelo said, and shrugged. "nigga what the fu— wasn't i tellin' a story?" he asked, getting frustrated.

"oh shittt, yeah." ayanna said. "continue."

"man— wait hold on, where the fuck i leave off at?" he asked, and furrowed his eyebrows.

"the part where he was sitting on the cou—

"oh shit— right." he said, cutting me off. "aii, so boom he sitting on the couch, acting like he own the fuckin' place. so i tell him to leave samiyah and my mother the fuck alone before i kill his ass."

"so then he whooped your as—

"he did not whoop my ass dickmunch." deangelo said, cutting demonte off. "after i said that, this nigga gone tell me i'm just like him we got the same illness, it's in my blood, ah ah ah. so im hot, i'm mad as fuck! so boom, i punch the nigga, and he fall to the ground. then i get on top of him and start beatin' his ass, mind you... this nigga a big, strong ass, 6'5, drug lord. eventually his ass pushed me off, and he got to hitting on me, and boom now i got this." he explained, and pointed to his face.

one of the many things i loved about deangelo was the way he told stories, and how relieved he looked talking about them.

"so what happened after that?" ayanna asked, invested in his story.

"well." he started, but paused before speaking. he looked a little uneasy. "so he told me that— nah this is lowkey some crazy shit now that i think about it." he continued while thinking.

"mannn, nigga if you don't say that shit." slim said, and sucked his teeth, still drinking that damn slurpee.

"so, basically... indica." he started, i looked at him and furrowed my eyebrows. "apparently indica's dad was the one that shot my dad, back when we thought his ass was dead. so, because of that he doesn't want me seeing her."

"wait, wha—

"the fuck? tell him go to hell, he can't just do that!" cat butted in and cut me off.

it took a minute to process what the fuck he just told me, and when he did... boy was i fuckin' heated. all of my problems in my life, ALWAYS had to start with my father. he was always ruining some shit for me, even when he didn't try, he still did.

"fuck that nigga." i said with a laugh. "what's he gonna do if we don't leave each other alone? kill me?" i continued with a laugh.

"shit, that's what he said." deangelo said. "but he won't stand a chance, i'll protect you."

"i know you will." i replied, and looked at him with a smile. i kissed his cheek.

"ya father has always been the devil son." slim said and snickered.

"tell me about it." deangelo replied with an eye roll. "he thinks he's gonna take away MY girl? he's crazy." he continued. and i swear, hearing him talk about me like that did something to me.

suddenly, rico and adelyn walked back into the hospital room. rico's mood had changed completely from before he had left.

"so, i got something to tell you guys." adelyn said. "and i don't want any judgement on the choice i made."

we all nodded, and waited for her to speak. she took a deep breath before speaking up, and saying what she had to say.

"i got an abortion." she said, and a tear fell down her cheek. "i can't bring a baby into this world. not right now, and not under these circumstances." she continued.

"aww, adelyn." i said, and frowned. "come here." i said, holding out my arms for a hug. she hugged me, as she cried in my arms. ayanna walked over to us and hugged her too. i felt so bad for adelyn, cause this could whole situation of been easily avoided. i also felt for cat too, cause i knew she must of felt like shit. but at the same time, she deserved to feel that way.

suddenly, my phone began to ring causing everyone to pull away from the hug. i pulled it out of my pocket, and seen that it was a random number.

"that better not be yo damn daddy." ayanna said to deangelo.

"if it is, give me the phone." deangelo said to me. i nodded my head, and slowly answered the phone and put it on speaker.

"hello, is this indica monroe?" i heard a feminine voice, but i still didn't trust it.

"who's asking?" i asked, and furrowed my eyebrows. what type of slick shit does this mf have planned...

"this is a registered nurse from brookdale hospital, your mother, liana monroe, is in labor, and you're the only one in her emergency contacts." she said.

wait... labor?

"huh?" i asked, and furrowed my eyebrows. i was speechless. i stood silent for a couple of seconds, trying to find something to say. "but, she isn't due for another month and a ha—

"well, she had some pregnancy complications, and well..." she started. "she's not doing very well, are you able to come in? we're on floor five, and you'd have to check in with the front desk."

"um— yeah, i'm a couple floors down actually." i said slowly. "i'll be up in five minutes, can you tell me a little bit about what's going on?"

"i'm not allowed to disclose that information over the phone, plus it'll be better if i tell you everything in person." the nurse said.

"okay, thank you bye." i said, and hung up the phone.

"ya moms having the kid?" deangelo asked me.

"well obviously nigga, what does it sound like?" slim said sarcastically from his hospital bed.

"slap dick." he replied. "you need me to come with you?" he asked.

"no i'm good, i'll go up on my own." i said, and nodded. "stay here with slim, just in case he dies." i joked.

"i'm not dying, my nigga." slim said, annoyed and rolled his eyes making me laugh.

"mhmmm." i replied. "i love you." i said to deangelo, and kissed his cheek walking to the door quickly.

"stop playin, give me a real kiss." he said, and grabbed my hand pulling me into him.

"deangelooo, i have to go." i said. i spun around and gave him a quick passionate kiss.

"i love you too." he said, and licked his lips. i giggled.

"okay bye." i said, rushing out of the hospital room. i walked quickly down the hallway to the elevator and pressed the button repeatedly, hoping it would come quickly.

the elevator doors opened, and i walked inside. i pressed the button and tapped my foot impatiently, waiting to get to the fifth floor.

the elevator doors finally opened again, and i walked out, and towards the front desk.

"hi how can i help you?" the lady sitting there asked.

"hi, my mothers actually in labor now and i was called and told she was having complications." i said anxiously.

"okay, um... what's your mothers name?" she asked, while clicking on the computer.

"liana monroe." i said. she began to type into the computer, loudly and quickly til she finally stopped and looked at me.

"well your brother is in ICU right now, and your mother is heavily medicated and resting." she said. "you can go in and see her, she's in room 5L. it's down the hall on the left."

"okay, thank you so much." i said, she nodded her head, and i walked down the hall until i found the room. i opened the door slowly, and walked in.

"hey mom." i said lowly, she looked drained and practically passed out. the doctors did say she was heavily medicated, so i expected this. there was a doctor in the room. i assumed she was keeping an eye on her.

"you're the daughter correct?" the doctor asked, and grabbed her clipboard.

"yeah, that's me." i replied, walking over to my moms hospital bed.

"your mother is gonna be okay. she'll probably be kept for a couple of days, but she'll need care when going back home. as for your baby brother, he's in NICU right now. he'll probably be kept for about two weeks."

"is he going to be okay?" i asked, looking at the nurse with worry.

"well your mother was about 30 weeks into her pregnancy, and about 95% of babies survive premature birth, plus we're seeing good signs. so he'll be okay." she said. "as for your mother, she needs to stop the drinking. we're positive that's what caused the premature birth."

"wha— drinking? i didn't even know she was drinking." i said, caught off guard. i looked at her, and sighed.

jesus christ mom...

"yes well, she's going to have to do 3 months of AA once she gets out of the hospital." she said.

"um— can i see my brother?" i asked, disregarding everything she had to say about my mother. i just blocked it out because i didn't want to hear shit about her right now.

"yes i'll walk you there, he's about 3 pounds 3 ounces." the doctor said. we walked out of the hospital room, and further down the hallway to the NICU. "his name is...." she paused, and looked at her clipboard. "sage diesel monroe."

"well, she did good on the name part." i said with a
smile.

OMNISCIENT

everybody but indica was all gathered around joking and laughing in slim's hospital room. they were waiting patiently for indica to send them pictures of the baby, give them a update, or something.

"still can't believe i got shot in my shit, bruh." slim
said, and shook his head.

"eh, well i'd rather it be you than anyone else." rico said with a shrug.

"ight bet." slim said. "and when i get out this hospital bed, and shoot you in ya ass—

"but why my ass tho?" rico asked, and furrowed his eyebrows.

"nig—

slim was cut off by a bunch of police officers walking into the hospital room, making everyone lowkey panic on the inside. nobody knew why the fuck they were here, it could of been for a ton of different reasons. all of the boys minds wondered on what they could of done, and which one of them were they looking for.

"keith west, deangelo king, rico & demonte dolce, you are all under arrest for the murder of tyshawn walker." one of the officers said, as they all went and cuffed the boys. they even manhandled slim out of his hospital bed with his cast on. "you have the right to remain silent, anything you do or say can and will be used against you in court. do you understand me as i've read your rights to you?"

"would you let go of him?!" cat screamed at the top of her lungs, as slim tried to squirm away in pain. "he's in a cast! she yelled again, now hysterically crying.

"ma'am please calm down—

"the fuck you jus' say to me?" cat asked, getting all in the police officer's face. ayanna and adelyn watched the scene in tears, traumatized not knowing what the fuck to do.

"cat, relax!" slim yelled, as they finally got him in cuffs. "please—" he continued, getting cut off by the police officer pushing him through the door and down the hallway with the others.

"THEY CANT TAKE YALL FROM US!" ayanna screamed at the top of her lungs, walking after them out of the door. they walked the boys out of the hospital and out the station. cat, ayanna, and adelyn got into the car and followed to the police station. all still in shock, and unable to process the events that just occurred.

❤︎❤︎❤︎

INDICA MONROE

we walked into the NICU. i seen all the babies in there hooked up to a bunch of fancy machines and stuff, it hurt my heart.

"here he is." she said; walking up to his crib. he was so small and delicate, but he was still a beautiful baby boy.

"can i hold his hand?" i asked, knowing that the baby would be far too delicate for me to hold right now.

"yes, go right ahead." she said and nodded.

"hi baby!" i cooed, and he clung onto my finger with his small hands. "hey sage, i'm your sister." i said with a big smile.

"don't worry, you'll be outta here before you know it." i whispered, and seen a slight smile appear on his face. making my smile grow even bigger.

can't believe i'm not an only child anymore...

"when are you going to bring him to see my mom?" i asked the doctor.

"in the next couple of hours, since she's on heavy medication right now." she replied. "she needs her rest."

"okay—

i got cut off by feeling my phone vibrate in my pocket over and over again. i pulled my phone out to see that it was cat calling me.

"i'm sorry, can i take this?" i asked.

"of course." she nodded. i walked out of the NICU, and picked up the phone.

"INDICA, you gotta come down now!" cat yelled through the phone loudly, sounding like she was panicking.

"what do you mean? what's wrong?" i asked worriedly, and furrowed my eyebrows.

"they just booked all of the boys, FOR FUCKIN' MURDER!" cat cried into the phone. "you gotta come down, pleas—

suddenly my whole body went numb, and i dropped my phone onto the floor. tears overflowed my eyes, as i started to hyperventilate. suddenly, i felt myself slowly falling out of consciousness. my body thudded to the floor and everything went black.

they took away the love of my life,
they took away my three closest friends,
not temporarily...
but for the rest of my life.
they RUINED my summer.

❤︎❤︎❤︎

a tear rolled down my face, as i looked at deangelo's face. he knew he couldn't tell me to stop crying, cause i had every right to.

his stare was cold and dark. this was the last thing he was expecting, but he was always prepared for the worst. he had a new face tattoo, it was teardrop that he had gotten in prison. it had been about two weeks since he had gotten locked up, and i had finally gotten a chance to visit him.

sage had actually been able to come home early, we brought him home about three days ago. my mother was still really weak, so i've been taking care of him for her.

i've honestly been taking care of everybody. my mom, cat, ayanna, adelyn. everybody was in bad shape because of what happened, and of course they would be. i still couldn't process the fact that i wouldn't be able to see his face outside of this prison anymore. it's crazy how my life changed so much in a couple of minutes. all it took was one phone call...

"what did your mama name the baby?" deangelo asked me in a soft tone. my heart ached, that being the first question he asked.

"...sage." i replied with a sniffle, and wiped the tear coming out of my eye. "we just brought him home a couple days ago."

"indica, look i didn't mean for this to—

"i really don't wanna hear the speech deangelo, i'm still processing this whole situation." i said with a sigh, another tear rolling down my face. i looked down, and rubbed my forehead.

"can you jus' listen to what i gotta say please?" he asked. "we only got like 15 minutes with each other, and i don't know when i'm gonna see you again."

i looked up at him with my eyes full of tears. his facial expression softened. i hated this. i hated this so much. i hated the nigga he shot for doing whatever the fuck he did to get killed, and i hated deangelo for pulling the trigger! there were literally no type of words to describe the emotion i felt. this was way deeper than emotional pain. there was no coming back from this, at all.

"you are the most important thing in the world to me, yo." deangelo said. "ain't nobody else in the world that could do the shit that you do, to me."

"deangelo, you know how i feel?" i asked, tears practically pouring out of my eyes. "i feel like i lost you. our relationship is never gonna be the same anymore if we're not with eachother, and i can't bring myself to except that. we're never gonna get a happy ending, because this is where it ends."

"i love you." was all he could bring himself to say. i couldn't help but bring myself to lean over the table and kiss his lips passionately. there was a guard standing outside of the private visitation room, but he wasn't paying attention.

his hands traveled up and down my body, as we kissed. we heard the door rattle, causing us to pull away and sit down in our seats quickly. the guard walked in and gave us both a look before speaking.

"times up." the guard said with an eye roll. deangelo got up, and i watched as the guard cuffed him, and walked him towards the door.

"deangelo." i called, and he turned around as the guard tried to forcefully push him forward. "i love you too."

❤︎❤︎❤︎

- the end.
- let me know how y'all feel about this book?
- comment, vote, share. xx
- i love y'all

ฮฃฯ…ฮฝฮญฯ‡ฮตฮนฮฑ ฮ‘ฮฝฮฌฮณฮฝฯ‰ฯƒฮทฯ‚

ฮ˜ฮฑ ฯƒฮฑฯ‚ ฮฑฯฮญฯƒฮตฮน ฮตฯ€ฮฏฯƒฮทฯ‚

732K 30.3K 50
๐€๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐›๐จ๐๐ฒ ๐–๐ก๐จ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฐ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐›๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ค๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ? ๐€๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ฒ ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ...
24.8K 694 32
๐•ท๐–”๐–›๐–Š ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐–‡๐–š๐–‘๐–‘๐–Š๐–™๐–˜. ๐•ผ๐–†๐–‰๐–‰๐–—๐–Ž๐–ž๐–†๐– ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–๐–”๐–š๐–“๐–™๐–Š ๐–๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐–‡๐–Š๐–Š๐–“ ๐–™๐–๐–—๐–š ๐–๐–Š๐–‘๐–‘ ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐–‡๐–†๐–ˆ๐– ๐–™๐–”๐–Œ๐–Š๐–™๐–๐–Š๐–—. ๐•ด๐–˜...
101K 3.2K 79
๐˜ˆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ด . ๐˜ˆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ข ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด . ๐˜‰๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต'๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ . ๐˜‘๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ...
The Distance Between Us ฮ‘ฯ€ฯŒ Valentina2x

ฮ•ฯ†ฮทฮฒฮนฮบฮฎ ฮฆฮฑฮฝฯ„ฮฑฯƒฮฏฮฑ

3.8K 242 32
"ะฝั” ั•ฮฑฮฝั”โˆ‚ ะผั” , ฮน โˆ‚ฮนโˆ‚ ั‚ะฝั” ั•ฮฑะผั” fฯƒั ะฝฮนะผ.. ะผฮฑัƒะฒั” ฯ‰ั” ะผั”ั‚ ั”ฮฑยขะฝฯƒั‚ะฝั”ั ฮฑั‚ ั‚ะฝั” ฯ‰ัฯƒะธg ั‚ฮนะผั”.. ฮน โ„“ฯƒฮฝั”โˆ‚ ะฝฮนะผ , ะฝั” โ„“ฯƒฮฝั”โˆ‚ ะผั” ะฒฯ…ั‚ โˆ‚ฯƒั”ั• ั‚ะฝฮฑั‚ ัั”ฮฑโ„“โ„“ัƒ ะผั”ฮฑะธ ั‚ะฝฮฑั‚ ฯ‰ั” ฯ‰ั”ัั” ะผ...