A Wolf and his Star

By Nonbinarywildfire

My new thing is reading the other fics in the lotus yall add mine to <3 A wolfstar story from when they we... More

1, first year: New Friends and Sorting
2, first year : Mastermind
3, first year: Nicknames and Parents
4, first year: Pens and Marauders
5, second year: Home Again
6, second year: Love and Fashion
7, second year: Freedom
8, second year: Secrets
9, second year: Moony's Gift
10, second year: Bracelets
11, second year: First Moon
12, second year: end of year
13, third year: Pride <3
15, third year: The End, or is it?
16, Epilogue

14, third year: Almost There

61 4 2
By Nonbinarywildfire

Sirius

Reggie came up to me while I was talking to a classmate about a deviation thing.

"Siri."

"Hey reg."

He watched the girl walk away. "Im... not straight."

I smiled at him. "Good! Glad to get the straight out of the family."

"Yeah.."

"So.. are you gay..? Or?"

"I'm not sure I'm ready to tell you.. But I know and Remus said you'd be happy to hear I'm not straight. "

"Ah, as we know, Remus is always right."

"You have a crush on remus." it wasn't a question.

"People compliment Remus all the time, I flirt with all my friends."

"You have a crush on Remus," he repeated.

"Fine. don't tell him."

"I think I had a crush on your best friend at some point?"

"Remus? You too?"

"No.. james."

"Oh. good taste."

"Uhh.. thanks?"

I laughed. "Anyone you like now?"

"No, not right now."

"Okay." I put my hands in my pocket. I felt something there. "Oh! Here you can have this." I handed him a little piece of chocolate.

"Thanks.." he ate it. "Siri, I don't know- I don't think I've ever said it before.. But i love you."

"I love you too reggie."

"You are such a prat."

"That I am."

***

Remus

"Ah Mara!" Sirius said to a girl passing. "Have my muggle studies answers??"

"Oh yeah! Who's this?" She looked at regulus who was sitting beside me

"Oh, here is my husband, James potter. My wife, Lily potter. My boyfriend, Remus lupin. And my brother, Reggie black."

"Regulus!" Reg corrected

"Oh. I didn't know you were polyamourous. I also heard you were gay?"

"Oh no, I'm not polyam, these are all platonic."

"Okay?" She gave him the answers and walked away

"Seriously, sirius?" i said, amused

"Everything i do is sirius-ly"

***

Sirius

I can't. How can Remus just sitting there be so hot??

I might be going insane. It's so obvious that even Remus might be able to tell I like him.

"James what do I doooo???"

"About your massive crush on remus? Or about this history essay?"

"Fxxk history."

"Fxxk Remus."

"Hey! ...oh."

"Yeah. I'm positive he has a massive crush on you too."

"You're also positive you'll get with lily."

"She's the one for me, I promise."

"Uh huh."

"What are we talking about?" lily sat beside m

"We are watching Remus study just out of earshot so we can talk about Sirius' massive crush."

"And James' massive crush on you."

"And that yeah."

"You're going to get over me someday James, don't worry."

"Inconcevable!"

"Anyway, sirius, you have to tell him! I knew he liked you as soon as he came out"

"Ha, same." james said

"Ugh, but.."

"But what pads?" james asked

"I don't know, I don't think it's going to go well."

"You are best friends-"

"That's why I don't think it's going to work."

"I like lily and we're friends, right lily?"

Lily stared at him with a really? look. she blinked.

"See? She slow-blinked! like a cat!"

Lily gave him a wtf is this guy on?? look.

"Okay sure, byt resmu is different!"'

"He loves you, he'll make your friendship work if he somehow doesn't like you."

"Right.. I can do this."

"Yes you can."

"He likes me."

"He does!"

I nodded and walked up to remus. He looked up

"'Lo"

"H-hey.."

"Have you even started it?"

"W-what? Started what?"

'History essay? I'm taking that as a no."

"Uhh no.."

"Here to get help or here to distract me?"

"Uhh.. help."

He stopped and looked at me intently. "Are you okay?"

"W-what?"

He looked past me to jaes. He raised an eyebrow at him. I looked back. Jams gave a thumbs up. "Something sketchy is going on."

"Nooo."

"What is this, truth or dare??"

"Nope."

"Are you chickening out on a dare? I'm never letting you live this down."

"No! I came here to confess my crush on you! I'm fine!"

"I-what?"

I blushed in embarrassment. "I'm sorry. I don"t want to lose your friendship! You know how much you mean to me."

Remus

"Fxxk" he mumbled

This has to be a dare. No way sirius likes me. I think I'm not okay. This isn't right. No- who told him- James and lily. They must think he likes me. He doesn't want to hurt my feelings. Fxxkkkkkk

"No, you don't." I said, after a long pause.

"Excuse me??"

"You don't like me."

"Uh I very much do.

"No." i picked up my books and tried to leave.

"What the fxxk is going on?"

"I don't know what you're trying to play at, but I have to study."

He let me go

***

Sirius

I didn't know what to do. James came down and attempted to comfort me or make me talk about it but all I did was sit and stare.

We pretended it didn't happen. Or tried. We kinda avoided each other. After school i cornered him, not wanting this to go on.

" Remus, we need to talk about this."

"Why'd you do that sirius."

"I get it you don't like me but you don't have to do this, we can just be friends, it's alright"

"I do like you!"

"What? What's going on?" i was so confused

"It's all fun and games to joke about this stuff but I have feelings and there is a line before it hurts me sirius. I know you don't really like me but this is too much. I just can't have you manipulating my feelings like that. Just leave me alone. "

"I do like you! Fxxking listen! I like you!"

"No you don't! You are Sirius fxxking black, hmm? Making fun of the half breed werewolf hmm? No one really likes me, I get it!"

"You really think I'm like that? That I'm like.. Them?

"No, no, no of course not. You don't mean harm. I'm saying it is hurting me though sirius. I fxxk things up sirius. It's all fine being my friend but I can"t hold you back. If you really think you like me.. You're going to regret it."

"I don't choose who I like! Even if I could just stop lo-liking you, I won't!. You are one of my best friends! You are smart and caring and observant and the prettiest boy I know."

Remus closed his eyes and tried to calm his breathing. "A month. If it's been a month and you still like me, then we can talk, deal?"

"..okay."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.6K 394 37
*** A girl with a scarred brain who wanted nothing more than her brothers to be safe. A boy with scarred skin who wanted nothing more than the girl t...
3.6K 68 5
The title says it all! Wolfstar oneshots - maybe some headcanons. Please, no hateful/disrespectful comments! If I see that, I will block you! However...
3.7K 43 12
Sirius Black has been disowned, Remus Lupin is struggling with the reality of being a werewolf. Neither of them knows what their futures hold. When R...
36.2K 1K 19
Formerly "College Love". The new name was given by @Hpstorywriter. Remus, Sirius, James, and Peter have been best friends since high school. The Mara...