FLAMES | UNDER CONSTRUCTION

By taylorsversions

"life was a willow and it bent right to your wind" pre season 2 - season 2 klaus hargreeves x female!oc More

Willow
Prologue
1. The First Meeting
2. Shakespeare
3. Coffee
4. Cigarettes
5. Perfect
6. Put Your Head on my Shoulder
7. Feelings
8. Finally Happy
9. Shared Birthdays
10. The Truth
11. Girl on the Run
12. Scars
13. Do Too
15. Broken Glass
16. Soulmates
17. The Apocalypse of 2019
18. The Apocalylse of '63
19. Bonnie & Clyde
20. Home
21. Allison
22. Paint
23. Frogs are Bitches
24. Welcome to the Family
25. Hargreeves Women
26. Fraud
27. You're Family Now
28. A Light Supper
29. Mother
31. Posession
32. We Make a Good Team
33. Little One
34. Mirror
35. Seconds, Not Decades
36. Back to the Future
update

30. The Board

3.3K 123 33
By taylorsversions

||Everybody said it was a shame, because her momma was a workin' on the chain gang, a mean vicious woman - Tony Joe White||

1982

"Why the hell didn't you tell me that she was as your mother?" Five asked as they walked to the building that they had been directed to go to. He was contemplating what to do, he didn't want to kill her, but he also didn't want his family to die in the apocalypse.

"I didn't think it was important" Willow defended.

"How would it not be important?" Five asked, growing slightly angry and frustrated.

"How was I supposed to know that you and her had a thing?" Willow asked.

"We did not have a thing, she was my employer! Who was out to get me" Five replied "Are you working with her?"

"What? Obviously not!" Willow said.

"Well your sister was, so maybe this whole thing has been an act" Five replied.

"Yeah because I got married to your brother and got pregnant with his baby because I wanted to stop you" Willow said sarcastically.

"Maybe you did—wait...you're pregnant?" Five asked in disbelief, he definitely couldn't kill her now.

"Yeah" she confirmed with a small nod.

"Shit" he muttered under his breath "does Klaus know?"

"I haven't told him yet, I was going to tell him the other night but then I was taken to the Commission by my mother...who I'm not working with" Willow explained.  "I just need to know why she made me come with you to this thing"

"Well...she told me why" Five replied, not knowing whether to tell her the truth or not. His thoughts were running rapidly through his head, trying to think of a plan.

Five had no idea what to do, but he was sure on one thing: he couldn't kill her. He couldn't do that to her or Klaus. And he wouldn't be able to live with himself if he knew that he had ruined both of their lives.

"And that is?" Willow asked. Sure, she had been a trained assassin by the age of ten, but she knew there was no way her mother would kidnap her and then send her to assassinate the board. They both knew that Five was capable enough to do it on his own.

"She, uh, wants me to um...kill you" Five admitted, walking with his head down and avoiding eye contact with the woman.

"W-what?" Willow asked in disbelief. "Should I start running now or...?"

"No! I'm not going to hurt you, I would never do that" Five assured.

"Well I mean you are about to kill a bunch of people, what makes me so different?" Willow asked.

"Because I actually care about you, you're apart of my family" Five said quietly as the duo entered the building, approaching a woman who worked there.

"Excuse me" Five greeted her.

"Uff da! You snuck up on me there. If you're looking for the cookies we don't put em out till 3:00" she told him.

"I can hardly wait" he lied (he didn't give a shit about the cookies), "Uh, do you happen to know where the Midwest Soybean Society is meeting?"

"Sure do. Muskellunge Banquet Room. You looking for your dad? He in for the convention?" the woman asked, looking between the two.

"Yes, my husband is actually. My son and I just need to talk to him about something important" Willow spoke up, wanting to keep up the lie and not reveal their real intentions.

"Oh, well you must've been very young when you had him" The Woman commented, motioning to Five.

"Hey, could I get some change?" Five asked the woman, giving her a five dollar note.

"Sure, I'll just look in my purse. Only a nickel and a couple of dimes. Oh! You... are...in luck, mister" she said as she handed him the coins.

"You know, some say the best luck is to die at the right time" Five replied, earning himself a weird look from the woman.

"Kids are so weird" Willow commented with a chuckle, shaking her head as she noticed the woman's concerned expression.

"Come on Walter" Willow said, using a fake name as she grabbed Five's hand and pulled him away from the woman. It was kind of ironic when you think of the fact that Klaus and Willow had both pretended to be Five's parents at different moments in time.

"If you don't want people to think you're a weirdo, you can't say shit like that" Willow said lowly when they were out of earshot.

"Please don't name your baby Walter" Five commented.

"What's wrong with Walter?" Willow asked, crossing her arms.

"Nothing, it's just an old man name" Five replied.

"Yeah, well you are an old man" Willow responded. Five didn't answer her, he only walked towards a vending machine and put his coins into it and pressed a few buttons. When his fudge nutter wouldn't come out of the machine, he got really angry and started repeatedly hitting and pushing against it.

"Come on! Stupid fudge nutter" Five said angrily as he pushed against it. Willow just stood to the side and watched him, not knowing what to do.

"Fucking fudge nutter!" he yelled before kicking the glass and smashing it. He then turned and walked away as if nothing had happened, not even grabbing his fudge nutter.

"What's the plan, buddy?" Willow asked as she walked after him.

"I think you should let me handle this" Five replied as he looked around at his surroundings, taking some icing from a cake and licking it off of his finger.

"What do you mean 'let me handle it'?" Willow asked. "I'm as much of a trained assassin as you are"

"Yes but I'm not letting anything happen to you, Klaus would kill me" Five explained. "Also, can't let anything happen to the baby" he added before grabbing an axe and walking into the room.

"Let's move on to article 17, please" AJ Charmichael said to the board of directors as Five entered the room.

"You! Call security!" he called when he noticed Five. One woman reached for the phone, but didn't get time to call security before the boy had her hand completely cut off.

Five then blinked around the room, killing every member of the board before standing on the table in front of AJ.

"She sent you, didn't she?" AJ asked as he looked up from under the table.

"Does it really matter now?" Five asked.

"Whatever she offered you, I will double it, triple it" AJ offered, desperate to spare his own life.

"I'm not doing this for money" Five said, swinging his axe before being tackled to the ground by the woman from earlier.

"Get off of me!" Five yelled.

"You're gonna pay for that vending machine, little mister" she yelled back, ignoring the dead bodies that scattered the room.

"I don't wanna hurt you, all right?" Five told her as he stood up, then being punched by the woman.

"Hurt me? Oh, I ain't afraid of you, you little pus ball" she replied before Five punched her and knocked her out. But by then, AJ had already left the room and was running down the hall.

"Shit" Five muttered as he stood up and teleported out to the hallway before AJ would get away. To his surprise, there was no way AJ could get away, even if Five hadn't been so fast to get out.

"You too?!" AJ exclaimed in surprise when the blonde woman stood in front of him, holding a baseball bat she had found.

"Yes, me" Willow replied with a straight face.

"Surely we can come to some form of agreement, that benefits both parties? Quid pro quo?" AJ suggested.

"No" Willow deadpanned before swinging the bat

"This is for all the experiments and tests you put me through " Willow said as she swung her bat and hit the fish man in the gut.

"This is for my trauma" Willow added, hitting him in the leg.

"No! No! Please don't" the fish begged.

"Funny, you didn't listen to me when I said that to you" Willow said angrily as she hit him across the glass head, smashing it and letting the water flow everywhere.

"Nicely done" Five complimented as they both looked down at the fish, who flopped on the ground.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

298K 7.3K 19
━ 𝒅𝒊𝒆𝒈𝒐 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒔 𝒇𝒂𝒏𝒇𝒊𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏
104K 3.4K 19
❝𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘳𝘺 𝘵𝘺𝘱𝘦.❞ the umbrella academy season one [COMPLETED]
101K 3K 23
"I don't need faith in any more people, the ones I have faith in right now are enough." "And who exactly are those people?" "Let me see: Diego's gone...
689K 20K 75
and like the moon she had a side so dark, that even the stars cou...