๐–ง๐—‚๐—‹๐–บ๐–พ๐—๐— ใ‚ท

By _yths_

โ˜€๏ธŽ ๐—๐—‚๐—‹๐–บ๐–พ๐—๐—: ๐–  ๐—๐—ˆ๐—†๐–พ๐—Œ๐—‚๐–ผ๐—„๐—‡๐–พ๐—Œ๐—Œ ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐–บ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—†๐–พ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐— ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—‡๐—‡๐—ˆ๐— ๐—‹๐–พ๐—๏ฟฝ... More

Changes
"well what do we have here?"
"I wont kill you, yet"
"Stop throwing me around!"
"DEKU!"
"Lets go"
"GET DOWN!"
"You're awake?!"
"I cant swim!"
"i actually hate it"
"Right here?" ๐Ÿ‹
"Youre crazy?"
"SHE'S ALIVE!"
"did you two?"
"alright then, brother"
"Slow the hell down!"
"you're so beautiful!"
"Go home"
"Wake up!"
"Your goodbyes"
"Let's get started"
"Where are you going?!"
"No! No!"

"I could kill you"

18 1 0
By _yths_

y/n's pov

I heard whispering before I woke up confused. Then the two looked at me as they heard me shuffling on the couch.

"Damnit you woke her up" toga said before dabi rolled his eyes. "What's going on?" I said yawning.

"So shigaraki has met some new people and he told me to bring you since he hasn't met you yet but I don't want to bring you" dabi looked at me seriously.

"Just bring me, I'm a shield for you right?" I raised an eyebrow at his silence.

"Towards the heroes yes, but towards the villains, no. The villains will actually kill you y/n" toga said seriously too.

Now i feel nervous.

"Just bring me, it would be lonely here anyway" I shrugged my shoulders as the place went silent.

"If things go wrong I can fight too you know?" I sighed as they looked at each other before looking back at me.

"You're the key to my master plan so you're kind of important to keep alive y/n!" He exclaimed as I started to get irritated.

"Okay! I understand? Just let me go" I said before he huffed and replied "you'll regret this".

He then left me with toga. "Ignore him, I know that you can possibly protect yourself. Just be careful" she said as I nodded.

"Well I'm going to ask you questions" I nodded letting her continue. "You have two brothers right? How did they treat you?" She sat besides me and had all of her attention focused on me.

"They are the best people to protect you. I can always rely on them" I said before she suddenly said "you can rely on me now" she said smiling as I laughed and nodded.

"Okay, make that a promise" I smirked and she returned it. "Of course" I then started talking again.

"Katsuki was a little shit before he started to grow up. He was actually really mean, but he showed that he cared in his own way. Once, he beat the shit out of my ex boyfriend once he heard about him cheating on me." I said laughing causing her to laugh too.

"And izuku, he's been my brother since I was 7. His mom originally found me on the street after my parents left and I've called them family ever since. Izuku is really scary when provoked, he doesnt care if anyone says bad things about himself, but if anyone says anything about me, he would find them and it wasn't that pretty" I said squinting my eyes before dabi came into the room.

"Well we've gotta go now" he said before grabbing my forearm and left the base. "You don't have to grab my arm every time" I groaned.

"It's to make sure you don't run away" I rolled my eyes. "Might as well handcuff me to you" toga then giggled "I didn't know you were into that stuff y/n, maybe we can experiment when we come back" toga then erupted into laughter after dabi said that.

My eyes widened as I started to feel shy "we don't have to" I said quieter than usual and he chuckled.

"Oh we definitely have to" he said as we continued to walk down the street as toga walked besides us as I was in the middle.

We got to the place within 15 minutes of us walking and we stepped into the building. Dabis grip on me get tighter as we saw people gathered around.

"Long time no see, dabi" a raspy voice called out as he stepped out of the shadows. The guy had light blue hair that was to his shoulders as a hand was on his face. "Shigaraki" dabi said from besides me.

I looked at toga who was squinting at them and then looked forwards again. "As I said over the phone, I have some new people joining us and I wanted you guys to become familiar with each other" he then stepped down and walked closer towards us and so did the rest of the people there did.

"Now these people here are all from the same family. The lady in charge is also here" shigaraki said before a middle aged lady stepped forwards as she had brown hair and green eyes, she was wearing a black dress with a pearl necklace and heels. I furrow my eyebrows at her.

This lady, she looks familiar.

"I would love for this to go smoothly so be quiet and shut up so you can listen" she sighed as I gave her a glare.

Bitch, what the fuck? I'll fuck up your face so bad, don't disrespect us like that.

I shook my head I really got my mouth from katsuki. The lady looked at me and smirked seeing my glare. "I can already see who the problem will be here" she put her hands on her hips.

"Men take her out" she gestured over towards me as two big men walked towards me and dabi.

I was then harshly pulled away after dabi was pushed to the ground. "Get your hands off her! Give me y/n back!" He yelled before he got back up and was then restrained as toga quickly grabbed the knife in her belt and took it out and started swiping at the guy who held dabi before she got restrained herself.

I was thrashing around in the guys grip as he then slammed me onto the ground "I could kill you, stop fucking moving" he said as I huffed and looked up at the bitch who was smirking.

"As I was saying, we need your guys help with getting our stuff back from a rival family and then we can use the stuff we get back from them on the heroes." She said before shigaraki added to her statement.

"And we can finally get rid of them!" He exclaimed as my breath hitched and eyes widened.

"You can't! You can't kill my brothers, you can't!" I said in fear and he stepped closer to me until he was in front of me and crouched down.

"I can do whatever I want y/n, I'm in charge here" he said and got back up and stood besides the lady who's facial expression changed.

"Do we have a deal?" She asked. "Bitch, there's no way I'm helping you" I said before she raised an eyebrow "you're feisty, I like it. You have no choice in the matter, you either die or help us, though you'll die in the end anyways" she said as I gave another glare.

"Now let them go, I'm sure they will be ready within 5 minutes" she said as I was dropped onto the floor and groaned.

My head was soon put in someone's lap and I looked up to see toga as dabi sat besides us. "I didn't know you could react like that dabi" toga exclaimed as he looked away.

"It's nothing to freak about, I didn't care actually" he said as toga and I looked at each other. "You sounded like you cared" I said as he scoffed. "Now we are dragged into some bullshit mission" he said as I sighed.

"Alright get up everyone we are leaving now" a voice called out as we are pulled up and pushed out the door and into a van.

I really don't want to be here☞︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

510K 36.8K 58
โ๐ˆ๐ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐„๐๐ƒ...๐ˆ ๐–๐€๐’ ๐‡๐„๐‹๐๐‹๐„๐’๐’โž -@keikaminari - date: 07/01/2021 ๐‡๐„๐‹๐๐‹๐„๐’๐’ โ•ญโ”ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ เณ„เพ€เฟ หŠหŽ- -หห‹ ใ“ใ‚“ใซใกใฏหŠหŽ- ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ...
243K 4.3K 83
I'แด แดŠแดœsแด› สœแด€แด ษชษดษข า“แดœษด แดกษชแด›สœ แด›สœแด‡sแด‡, แด˜สŸแด‡แด€sแด‡ แด…แดษด'แด› ษขแด‡แด› แดา“า“แด‡ษดแด…แด‡แด…! Tสœษชs แดกษชสŸสŸ ษดแดแด› สœแด€แด แด‡ แด‡xแด€แด„แด› แด›สœษชษดษขs า“ส€แดแด Aษดษชแดแด‡/Mแด€ษดษขแด€! Rแด‡วซแดœแด‡sแด›s Aส€แด‡: Open~! Mแดsแด›สŸส Fแด‡แดแด€สŸแด‡ แด€ษดแด… G...
6K 124 9
๐™– ๐™๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™š๐™™ ๐™—๐™ค๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™›๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™จ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™š๐™ญ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™– โ˜ž๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ ๐••๐• ๐•–๐•ค โ„•๐•†๐•‹ ๐•—๐•ฆ๐•๐•๐•ช ๐•—๐• ๐•๐•๐• ๐•จ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ก๐•๐• ๐•ฅ ๐• ๐•— ๐•“๐•Ÿ๐•™๏ฟฝ...
446K 23.2K 44
๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐šŠ๐šŽ๐š๐š‘ (๐š—.) ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š•๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š‹๐šŽ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š‘๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ๐šœ๐š’๐šŒ๐š” ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐šŠ ๐š™๐š•๐šŠ๐šŒ๐šŽ ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ ๐š’๐šœ ๐š—๐š˜๐š ๐šŠ๐š‹๐š•๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜ ๐š›๐šŽ๐š๐šž๐š›๐š— ๐š๐š˜;...