One Kiss [BoyxBoy]

By SweeDee

Hayward University is known to be the capital college consisting of homosexuals, bisexuals, and lesbians. Wit... More

CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELEVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO

One Kiss [BoyxBoy]

40K 766 857
By SweeDee

I'm not stealing this story! It's mine so no worries! I just forgot my password and what not hehe.. Just reloading and editing the chapters a bit..

***

CHAPTER ONE

"Theo baby! It's time to par-tay!" Caroline my closest girl friend hooted and hollered as she walked in my room and flopped herself on my bed.

"Let me just change my shirt," I replied.

I stripped off my shirt and slipped on a white long sleeve button up t-shirt.

"Oh God why are guys so gross!" Caroline cried scrunching up her nose.

I rolled my eyes at her. Yeah, did I mention she was a lesbian?

"Kay baby, you know you want a piece of this," I motioned my hands up and down my body.

"Puh-lease! I'm not attracted to anything you guys have down there," she stated matter or factly.

I scoffed, "Whatevs. Let's go!" I shooed her out of my room and closed the door behind me. Caroline linked her arm with mine and skipped down the hallway.

Ahh I can feel it now, tonight was going to be great! Hot chicks and lots of sex!

The party was intense! Half naked girls grind and danced on each other, making out from time to time and practically having sex! Yeah I love my life. Nothing but parties and sex to motivate me for school.

I chugged whatever I had left in my beer bottle and threw it in the trash. I stumbled here and there as I walked I get another bottle. Caroline stopped me and dragged me along with her.

"Where are you taking me," I asked my speech slurred.

She grinned and ignored me. She shoved me into a room filled with guys and girls sitting in a huge circle with a beer bottle in the middle.

The hell is this?

"What is this..spin the bottle? How...middle school.."

"Come on Theo it'll be fun," she said sitting down and plopping me besides her. "And for your information it's truth or dare. Besides you're never too old to play these types of games."

"What's are the rules," I asked, boredom consuming me making me sober up.

"Simple it's just regular truth or dare but if you can't do the dare you have to chug a whole bottle of beer.

I nodded and pursed my lips, "Fun," I said dryly.

"Don't be a Debbie Downer you skank."

"You're the skank...no you're the whore! You've slept with more girls than me and that's just sad," I pouted.

"Aww boo boo cakes don't be jealous," she teased.

I flicked her nose and bumped her shoulder. I averted my attention to the game. Might as well play while I'm here.

The game got more heated as the dares became more sexual and when I say sexual I meant it. Oooh Theodore likie! Watching the bottle spin with anticipation my eyes widened when it landed on me.

"Truth or dare Theo?" Mark asked.

Well truth was out of the question, whoever picks truth is a pussy.

"Dare," I replied.

Mark grinned mischievously, "I dare you to make out with Fabes for one whole minute."

Oh hell to the no! My mouth dropped open as I looked around. My eyes landed on Fabian Sparks, the tall, muscular and toned guy. I didn't really know him. All I knew was that he was Jamie's (my closest guy friend) roommate and he was straighter than a pole! I was too!

I closed my mouth and cleared my throat, "Fine." I got up and sauntered over to Fabian and sat down.

"Oh by the way..it has to be a full on make out with tongue and everything.." Mark quickly added. I snapped my head at him and shot daggers at him. He just chuckled and winked.

Oh ho ho ho.. He was so dead!

I pointed at him narrowing my eyes and gestured it back to my neck, slitting my throat.

I turned my head towards Fabian who looked as uncomfortable as I was and shot him an apologetic look. He sighed and ran his hand through his ashy brown hair. His light hazel eyes beamed at me.

I cleared my throat, the nerves of nausea flowed through my body. Out of all the girls in this room it just had to land of the few guys who were actually playing. I mentally slapped myself.

Preparing for the worst I blew out a breath and shuttered.

God this is awkward!

"Come on Theo, we don't have all day," Mark said clearly amused.

"Fuck you mark," I scowled at him.

"If you want to back out.." he let the sentence hang.

"What do you take me as? A pussy?" I glowered at him. He grinned and cocked a brow challenging.

That's it! I returned my attention at Fabian and pulled his shirt towards me crashing my lips onto his. He stiffened as our lips came into contact but relaxed and let me kiss him.

Oh God oh God oh God this is...this is just so...so nice?

Damn his lips were soft..

All thoughts of wanting to kill Mark left me as I continued to kiss Fabian hard. I licked his lips which he reluctantly opened. I slowly shoved my tongue into his mouth exploring him, massaging him, playfully teasing him.

Letting go of his shirt I snaked my hands around his back and leaned my body into him, crushing my weight on top of him. But he's a dude so it shouldn't hurt..I think?

I don't know how long we kissed for..it felt like forever but I didn't mind. He was a good kisser...

Woah! What am I talking about! I'm a guy! He's a guy! I'm straight! He's straight!

Whistles and loud gasping noises were heard by all the girls. They squealed and shrieked as we continued to have this heated make out session. What is up with girls and guys making out? Is that a turn on for them?

I pulled away from Fabian and pushed myself up. I sat up, my face was flushed red and lips sore from his hot, smoldering kisses.

I looked around the see the girls fanning themselves and the guys just looked like they'd seen a ghost. Well excuse me..they wanted a make out session and I gave them one hell of a show!

"Was that good enough for you," I retorted.

"That...was fucking sexy!" Caroline shrieked fake fainting.

I rolled my eyes at her and glanced at Fabian, noticing how flustered he was. He was clearly embarrassed and uncomfortable. Whoops..sorry..

We shot each other an awkward look. I gulped and looked away.

"I need a drink," I mumbled getting up and getting the hell away from everyone before they make me do something even more than making out with a guy!

Before I went to get myself hammered I walked into the bathroom. Looking in the mirror I saw how puffy my lips were. I just made out with a fucking dude!

I shook my head and turned in the sink, splashing my face. The cold water felt good against my hot skin. Turning off the sink I looked into the mirror again. That is never happening again!

I need a random chick to bang I told myself as I walked out of the bathroom. My face slammed into a hard chest as I walked out. I landed on top of him as we stumbled to the floor. My face pressed hard against his solid rock hard chest.

I groaned and lifted my face, rubbing my cheek, "Holy fuck you have one hard as chest," I muttered. I looked at the guy I was on top of and froze.

An awkward silence passed through us as we just stared at each other with wide eyes.

My eyes drifted to his soft and moist lips. I wanted to kiss the shit out of them lips again.

Uhh Theo, you did not just think that..

I swallowed hard and pushed myself up. Shaking my head and rubbing the nape of my neck. Dude, there is something wrong with me.

"Sorry," I mumbled.

He cleared his throat, "Watch where you're going next time," he replied flatly and walked away.

My mouth dropped open as I watched his retreating figure.

Jerk.

Wait, why do I care? It's a good thing he's not paying any attention to me. I ran a hand down my face and walked downstairs. Time to live in the moment and forget the past! I really wanted to forget the past. If I see Mark I am so going to fucking kill him!

As I headed towards the kitchen to grab a bottle of beer a random girl wrapped her arms around my waist. I glanced over my shoulder and raised a brow at her. She was definitely plastered.

"Wanna have some fun," she asked seductively.

Yes! Thank you Lordie! But wait, I can't take advantage of her..she probably doesn't know what the hell she's doing.. Sure I was a guy and had many needs but I wasn't an asshole. I groaned internally and unwrapped her arms around me.

"No thanks," I said and left her in the kitchen.

Man tonight was just not going according to my plan. All because if that stupid game of truth or dare. Remind me to never play that again with a bunch of homosexuals!

I woke up in my bed feeling exhausted. Why? I had no idea. I didn't get wasted, I didn't fuck anyone.. Glancing over at my roommate Henry, he was still sound asleep. At least one of us had fun.

A knock on the door broke my train of thought. I groaned and got up, sauntering lazily to the door. I swung it open and scowled at whoever it was, "What!"

"Woah, calm down Theo," Jamie put his hands up in surrender.

"What do you want Jamie," I grumbled rubbing my eyes.

"Nothing," he smirked, "just that I heard you and Fabes made out."

I growled, "Bitch," I stepped inside my room to slam the door but Jamie was too fast and caught a hold of it with his foot.

"Daaaww is little Theo embarrassed?" he cooed.

"Shut up," I muttered. "It's not exactly something I like to relive thank you very much," I retorted.

He laughed, "I wished I was there. I heard it was one hot ass make out session according to Kay."

I rolled my eyes, "Of course she would tell you."

He grinned, "Come on, let's chill today." He pushed the door open and grabbed my arm dragging me along to wherever.

"Dude at least let me grab my shirt!" I complained.

He scoffed, "Theo I have plenty of shirts."

My eyes widened, "I am not going to your room," I said nonchalantly.

"Why? Scared of seeing Fabes," he teased.

My mouth dropped open, "Did you...you planned this didn't you!" I shouted. "Let go of me you hoe!"

"Waah I'm offended Theo! I would never do anything like that. Ever!" he said sarcastically.

"Jamie!" I whined and punched his shoulder hard. He let go of my arm and rubbed it.

"Mother trucker! That hurts skank!"

"Asswipe!"

"Now if you'll excuse me," I turned around but was grabbed by the leg. I stumbled forward and fell to the ground. Jamie grabbed both of my legs and dragged me down the hall. "Aaaaaaaaaaah let me go! You bitch!" I screamed and kicked him ragingly.

He just grinned and laughed devilishly. He opened the door to his room and shoved me inside. I stumbled forward and planted my face to the ground.

"You son of a bitch! I'm going to kill you Jamie!" I yelled. I pushed myself up and my face came in contact with something warm..and big...and long....eeeekkk!

My eyes bulged open as I took in the site of a a a PENIS! I looked up to see Fabian's mouth drop open and looked at me with disgust.

Like I want my face to be near his freaking Godzilla of a penis! I shot him the same disgusted look and quickly got up and turned around so my back faced him. Why the hell did he not have any clothes on! Oh dear God I'm going to faint!

"Put on some God damn underwear for Pete's sake! No one wants to see that."

"What the hell are you doing here!" he snapped.

"Did you not see me get thrown in here like a piece of meat ready to be mauled by the likes of you!" I snapped back.

"That doesn't even make sense," he said flatly.

"Ya well life doesn't make sense," I said dryly. "Hurry up and put on some clothes already," I complained.

"I already did," he snapped back dryly.

I turned my body back around and glared at him. Hmm? He looked pretty good in that shirt of his..it hugged him in all the right places...woah there Theodore..the hell?

I cleared my throat, "Well it was nice to see you again but I need to get back to whatever I was doing." I made my way to the door but was stopped as Fabian grabbed my wrist. I glanced at him, "What," I said flatly.

"Why the hell are you here," he asked sternly.

I yanked my wrist from his grasp, "Like hell I want to be here. As you can see I was forced to come here for no apparent reason by my oh so loving friend and your roommate." He narrowed his eyes at me, "Look dude, they just want a good laugh and to be honest it's not funny," I muttered.

"Some friends you have," he scoffed and rolled his eyes crossing his arms over his chest. I couldn't resist but look at how his muscles flexed. Geez snap out of it Theo!

I shook my head and ran my hand through my hair sighing, "Yup," I replied popping the P, "Sucks for me."

"You want to get back at them?" he raised a brow.

I gave him a confused look, "What do you mean?"

"Well seeing as if they want a good laugh you might as well pretend you're gay."

I gaped at him, "Are you kidding me?!"

He shrugged casually, "It'll be funny."

"How could that be possibly funny?" I rolled my eyes. "Look Fabbie."

He growled, "At least call me Fabian if not Fabes."

"Sorry, Fabbie, not going to happen. Now listen here Fabbie, I am not pretending to be gay for your own entertainment," I narrowed my eyes at him and shoved my pointer finger into his chest.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me closer to him. Glaring down at me, he easily towered over my six foot frame. He was probably about six foot three or four give or take? Anyway I'm getting side tracked.

He glared down at me and narrowed his eyes, "Don't you want to get back at Jamie and Mark? They're obviously behind this.." he let the sentence hang.

I cocked a brow, "So basically you're the one who wants some revenge is that it? And you need me to help?"

He pursed his lips, "Something like that," he mumbled.

I looked up at the ceiling thinking about it thoughtfully, rubbing my chin with my free hand. My gaze drifted down to my hand as he still held on to it. I scrunched up my nose and yanked it away and continued to think the idea over.

"So what's the plan?" I asked.

He smirked, "All we have to do is act like a gay couple."

"Come again?" I wiggled my finger in my ear, "I didn't quite catch that?"

He sighed, "I said, you and I pretend to be boyfriends."

"Heh?"

He groaned, "Don't make me say it again or I'll knock the shit out if you," he threatened.

I blinked multiple times before it finally kicked in. My eyes widened in realization, "Oh hell no! No no no no!" I paced around him ruffling my hair, "Nope," I said popping the P, "That is not happening, no way Jose!"

"Theo, do you want to get back at them," he said casually.

"Yes but not like this! Are you on crack?" I exclaimed throwing my hands in the air in exasperation.

"All we have to do is act gay in front of them to make them uncomfortable."

"You gots some issues my friend," I sighed patting his shoulder.

He growled and I quickly removed my hand chuckling uneasy.

"Are you in or not?"

Knowing this is a bad idea.. No not bad, freaking insane! Terrible! Horrible! Completely and utterly stupid! I agreed to it anyway. Yup! I am a stupid idiot.

"Fine," I agreed.

"Good then let's start today."

My mouth dropped, "Fabbie say waaaaah?"

*****

P.S. I've been told that their relationship was moving on too fast so I've decided to slow it down.. There's going to be some new stuff so if you're re-reading this I hope you like it ^_^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

311K 8.9K 21
University is known as a time for discovering who you are, but all the boys living in the LGBT complex of University College Cork seem to be discover...
554 77 28
On his first day of classes in the new semester, Harry is put together with a cute fellow student and he soon realises that maybe he likes the guy a...
211 4 13
One photo. One photo changed everything for Marley. A simple post of a photo on facebook sparked a complicated love between Marley and Lauren that go...