Yellow Is Half Of Green

Por TheLadyIronDragon

This fanfiction is set in the LEGO Ninjago Master of Spinjitzu series (post season 15). Más

Title
Episode 1: Five Again
I've run into a problem...

Shoutouts!

128 4 2
Por TheLadyIronDragon

Just a note, thank you to @Hi_Pam28, @TheQuietGreenOne and @cyclondoojay for commenting and @nanT-ana5 and @cyclondoojay for upvoting!!! If you comment/upvote/follow you get a shoutout!

@TheQuietGreenOne has published five stories that will really keep you wanting more! With three Ninjago stories and two books of one-shots, true Ninja-Nerds will love turning page after page!

@nanT-ana5 has three stories published so far, but I'm sure we all hope it doesn't stay that way! Ninjago headcanons, Ninjago the next generation, and awesome art? What next?

@Hi_Pam28 has written six amazing stories including one-shots! If you want a new favorite story to curl up with in your Lloyd-esque blanket fort, you should totally check these masterpieces out!!!

@cyclondoojay has six published stories including a story about one of Ninjago's favorite power couples (JAYA!), incorrect Ninjago quotes you're sure to love (and laugh with!), and three others! NINJAAA-GOOOOOOO!

Thank you so much!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

170K 4.5K 39
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
104K 9.2K 111
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...
158K 5.6K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
126K 5.4K 52
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...