Puckabrina Oneshots

By CassieTheBun

"Oh Sabrina," Granny Relda sighed, with a slight smile on her face "Puck is just being Puck. He's just confus... More

A/N
Chapter One
A/N
Chapter 2 (unfinished lol)
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
OMFG
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Quick Note
Chapter 8 *teaser*
Chapter 8

DONT WORRY, I AM NOT DEAD

335 12 9
By CassieTheBun

Helloooooo

I just wanted to apologize for not updating in a long time. And also, lotsa love to my followers who stuck with me.

THANK YOU SO MUCH. IT REALLY MEANS A LOT TO ME!

304 views *INSERT sCreAmiNg HERE*

10 votes *wipes happy tears*

AND SHOUT OUT TO: BURGERBOT1, WHO COMMENTED THE FIRST COMMENT!

SHOUT OUT TO: Curlscat, and Elizabeth Sencen for sticking with me:)

THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT!

So I actually was not on Wattpad for a while, because of some personal drama, and I didn't really want any extra pressure at the time, so I stopped updating for a while.

Right now I am considering putting this story on hold, as I have gotten a bit, you could say "bored"? of this ship. I will try continuing this short story if possible tho<3

I hope all of you understand, and pls don't send any hate. Remember, constructive criticism is appreciated, but hate is not.

Make sure to check up on the other projects that I am working on, on Wattpad!!

Comment down below for any suggestions of what I should do next!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 30.1K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...
214K 7.5K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
152K 5.5K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
773K 28.7K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...