The Rebellious One (Reboot)

By Dmcsage

"Someone like you who let his soul rot can't measure up just by gaining power, compared to someone with a R... More

Bio
Starter harem (Updated)
prologue: It began with a legend
Mission 1: The Legendary Slayer Redgrave!
Mission 2: Nippon's protector vs the Red Dragon
Mission 3: Requiem for the Gunsmith
Harem Update
Mission 4: Demons of the Mountain
Mission 5: The Chronicles of Sparda
(Teaser) mission 7: The World crisis
Mission 7: The World Crisis part 1: Warning of chaos
A/n note: Series and info for the big event and vote results
Mission 8:The world crisis part 2: The call of heroes
Mission Extra: the Stylish Beach episode
Mission 9: The world Crisis part 3: Atlas's True Colors Shinra's assault
Secret mission 1: Devil May Cry Year 1
Mission 10: The world crisis part 4: Our Legacy
Next mission (sneak peak)
Mission 11: The world crisis part 5: Family ties: Sparda
Mission 12: The World Crisis part 6:Family ties:Umbra
Mission 13: The World crisis part 7: The Hunter ascends!
Secret mission 2: Hell of a Holiday(Short)

Mission 6: Reunion of the Brothers

2.7K 52 45
By Dmcsage

3rd person pov

Y/n charged at Vergil with a slash from Rebellion causing Vergil to block with Yamato. Vergil with a disinterested expression sent Y/n flying back before rapidly slashing towards his brother. Y/n jumped into the air before firing a shot from Coyote-a . Vergil  used his Sheathe to block the bullet jumping into the air and bashing Y/n to the ground. 

Vergil: What's wrong?

Y/n charged up energy before he unleashed a drive at Vergil. Vergil saw this before teleporting towards the ground then running at Y/n. 

Y/n:*smirks* Come on bro!

Y/n ran towards Vergil before launched himself forward with a swing. Vergil teleported behind Y/n catching his brother off guard. Before Y/n could react Vergil knocked him away with Yamato's sheathe. As Y/n was sent back Vergil got into his stance before he spoke.

Vergil: Show me your motivation....Y/n.

Vergil unleashed a barrage of slashes at Y/n causing him to jump to the side. When  he did Y/n slide across the ground while firing Ebony and Ivory. Vergil spun around Yamato's blade knocking away the bullets. Not wasting this chance Y/n ran at Vergil before stabbing at him rapidly with insane speed. As Vergil tried to block every strike he was suddenly overwhelmed sending him back.

Y/n: How's that for motivation huh?

Vergil stared up at Y/n as the rain had caused his hair to fall.

Vergil: Y/n....

Vergil sped towards Y/n before slashing Y/n's leg causing him to lose his balance. Y/n  blocked Vergil's strike then threw his body up and opened fired at him. Vergil jumped up after Y/n before swinging at him. As the brother's were sent crashing down Y/n aimed Ebony at Vergil who held Yamato at his neck.

Vergil: Hmph Still insist on using those toys on me Y/n?

Y/n: Hey whatever works right? Your just jealous because your ass can only use swords like some Fire emblem character.

Vergil: I just don't see honor in using  cowardly weapon such as those. When warriors fight only one weapon speaks the most in combat.

Vergil dodged a bullet fired from Y/n before bashing him in the head with Yamato's hilt. As Y/n was stunned Vergil continued his assault by slashing Y/n back.

Vergil: Their sword... that is was speaks the most for a ones pride not guns.

Y/n smirked before he stood up then ran at Vergil with Rebellion.

Y/n: Heh you can keep all that honor crap if you want. But I don't give a damn about  a fair fight.. as long I win who cares if I use playground rules!

Vergil: Heh only you could say something that moronic little brother.

While Y/n  ran Vergil closed the distance before they unleashed a barrage of attacks on one another. Neither willing to give up nor back down until the other has fallen. All round them trees fell and were slashed to bits. Even the raindrops were sliced leveling a barrier around them as they swung at each other.

Vergil:(Mind) His skills are exactly what I expected.

Y/n: Vergil..I should have known you'd never back down. You gave up on humans for all this?! Just for the sake of some power?! Mother would be crying in her grave at what you've become!!

Vergil: You understand nothing Y/n. My reasons are far more than power and you wouldn't understand even if I explained it.

(Flashback)

???: Please Darling.. I...beg....you..protect Nero..He must..live...Vergil.

Vergil:*clenches fist* Fine....for you I will..my love. I'll keep him safe.

(Flashback over)

Y/n: Whatever your deal is it's a shame I can't  hear it. But I've got plenty to fight for right now. So let's wrap this crap up now!

 When Y/n went to cut down Vergil he vanished causing Y/n to swing back and block a strike from the original. Y/n smirked before he pushed back Vergil. Y/n charged up Vergil before his brother unleashed another  barrage of  cuts at him. Vergil watched as Y/n jumped up then slammed down Rebellion on him. Vergil  swung  his now Sheathed Yamato upwards and blocked Y/n's attack. Y/n gritted his teeth before Vergil quickly spun around quickly unsheathed his blade.

Y/n:(Mind) Shit!

 Y/n tried to slash Vergil but was too slow as before slashed Y/n backwards.  As Y/n stood back up he began to open fire at Vergil who once again reflected it. As he laid them on the ground he flicked his wrist sending them flying back with Yamato. Y/n saw this coming then raised Rebellion before cutting them in half.

Vergil: Why do you refuse to gain power, The power of our father Sparda?

Y/n:Father? I don't have a father..I just don't like you that's all.

Y/n chuckled before he ran at Vergil with Rebellion sparking off the ground. Going to cut Vergil his strikes were blocked. Vergil soon knocked away Rebellion before he impaled Y/n. As Y/n groaned in pain Vergil grabbed Y/n's shoulder.

Vergil: Foolishness Y/n Foolishness.  Might controls everything and without strength you can't protect anything;let alone yourself.

Vergil shoved Yamato deeper into Y/n's chest before pulling it out and grabbing Y/n's amulet. Y/n went to grab it weakly only for Vergil to slash his hand away. Vergil looked down at his hand before clenching his fist and fixing his hair. As Vergil went to walk away he grabbed Rebellion before stabbing Y/n in the chest.

Vergil;(Mind) If only you stood out of my way. I wouldn't of had to kill you Y/n.

???: Well color me surprised I didn't expect you to go about killing your own brother with such calmness.

??? 2: Did you get what we came for Vergil?

Vergil: Shigaraki..Kurogiri..Hmph yes I have.

Shigaraki: Good then let's go the others are waiting.

Vergil:(mind) To think I must work with this scum to reclaim my father's power. I've already stained my hands with blood, there is no longer any chance to turn back now.

As Vergil went to walk away Y/n's body began to overflow with energy. When Rebellion suddenly changed water around Y/n bursted upwards. Y/n suddenly bursted out of it to punch Vergil who only blocked it. As Y/n's hand was cut by the blade Y/n didn't flinch only staring at Vergil with intense rage behind his eyes. 

Vergil: It appears that a Devil has  awakened inside you aswell.

 Y/n's gritted his teeth before pushing his hand through the other side then grabbed Yamato. Surprised by this Vergil was caught off guard as Y/n threw him before energy began to ooze from his body. Y/n slowly inched towards Vergil causing his brother to get ready to attack once more. Before Vergil could however Kurogiri stopped him causing them to vanish into a portal. Y/n stopped where Vergil had vanished before his heart beat increased. After Y/n roared his body was consumed in a burst of light;revealing Y/n's new found demonic form.

Y/n: GRAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!

Timeskip brought to you by these

3rd person pov

Back at the Devil May cry Amaterasu and the others tended the  injuries of the strangers. 

Amaterasu: Can you tell us who you are? 

Tanjiro: My name is Tanjiro and the girl with me is my little sister Nezuko.

Captain america: What happened to you two?

Tanjiro: We were on a mission to kill some demons when we were attacked. I could tell who they were but they took down almost all of our friends and left my sister barely alive.

Cloud: Can you recall how many were there?

Tanjiro: It was only 3 people but they were too strong for us. I'm just so glad I managed to get Nezuko here when I did.

Amaterasu: You won't have to worry Tanjiro just leave this to Asia and myself. I promise she is in good hands. As long as you two are in my care I won't let anything happen to you.

Tanjiro Thank you so much miss!

Amaterasu: *smiles* Please just call me Amaterasu.

Thor: I too shall give my aid in protecting you two children! Just leave it two the God of Thunder and the Goddess of Fire!

Ryuko looked at Nezuko's injuries before she sighed then Rias spoke.

Rias: I wonder who could have done all this to them.

Rin: Whoever they are they sure as hell don't pull their punches. 

Edward: No I think they left them alive on purpose. If they wanted to kill them Tanjiro and Nezuko would already be dead right now.

Viewtiful Joe: Yeah but like who could they be?

Ryuko: Who knows as far as i'm concerned the fact the kids are still alive is what matters. We'll find the bastards who did this and make them pay.

Barret: Heh I like your style girl i'm with ya!

Iron man's sensors went wild before  he spoke putting everyone on guard.

Iron man: Looks like you guys are gonna get your wish! I've got 5 targets inbound and they are racing here.

Ruby: We can't let them get near Tanjiro and Nezuko come on!

When everyone ran outside they were met with the Sight of Wolverine and a woman  slamming into the ground.

Wolverine: Shit hey kid you good?!

X-23: Yeah i'll live, shit to think they would be here all of places.

As a chunk of metal was sent flying at them a woman  jumped infront X-23. With a calm expression she kicked away the metal and stood at the ready,

X-23: Thanks for assist Chun Li.

Chun Li: It's not a problem Laura.

???: So the Avengers are here aswell this shall be more entertaining that I thought.

??? 2: You shall kneel before us when we are finished!

Captain America: We won't bow to anyone especially scum like you.

To be continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.1K 905 38
Another union bullied crossover
564K 16.8K 37
⚠️ Cussing ⚠️blood/gore ⚠️lemon you're put in the story , you're not a murderer but a sacrifice with rachel . Will you keep your sanity through it al...
2.6K 29 6
God accidentally killed a normal otaku and sent him to a anime world as giorno giovanna with a dew items as apolagy I don't own any of the picture an...
170K 4.7K 48
I'm not good with descriptions but you can say , it's just your cliche Reincarnation story but here she'll only have an extremely Overpowered system...