Be here with me?

By _Luna_M_

When George is all alone in London after being disowned by his parents, he feels so lost and alone. So he dec... More

~authors note~
~chapter one~
~chapter two~
~chapter three~
~chapter four~
~chapter five~
~chapter six~
~chapter seven~
~chapter eight~
~chapter nine~
~chapter ten~
~chapter eleven~
~chapter twelve~
~chapter thirteen~
~chapter fourteen~
~chapter fifteen~
~chapter sixteen~
~chapter seventeen~
~chapter eighteen~
~chapter nineteen~
~chapter twenty~
~chapter twenty-one~
~chapter twenty-two~
~chapter twenty-three~
~chapter twenty-four~
~chapter twenty-five~
~chapter twenty-six~
~chapter twenty-seven~
~chapter twenty-eight~
~chapter thirty~
~chapter thirty-one~
~chapter thirty-two~
~chapter thirty-three~
A/N
~chapter thirty-four~
~chapter thirty-five~
~chapter thirty-six~
~chapter thirty-seven~
~chapter thirty-eight~
~chapter thirty-nine~
~chapter fourty~
~epilogue~
~finishing author's note~
New Years Eve Special
~bonus chapter 1~
flufftober oneshots

~chapter twenty-nine~

1.8K 62 45
By _Luna_M_

George's POV

It was beautiful. 

There were multiple sequoias surrounding medium sized boulders. Then perfectly in the middle, there was a hot spring, or a lake mostly, but it was small. I guess you could informally call it a pool but there were multiple flowers and red mushrooms covered in white spots scattered sparsely.  The air was purely frosty since the medium sized body of water was near it.

"Dream, how-"

"How did I find this place?"

I scoffed at him for cutting me off, nevertheless responding with a nod.

"I used to come here when things got tough in my life, think of it like an escape, my escape."

I merely nodded and began walking towards a nice flat grass patch near some tulips and mushrooms. Dream was obviously right behind me seeing as I heard the bags rustling in his arms.

"And seeing as you and I are... dating I want this to be your escape too. This place is yours as much as it is mine."

I quickly turned around to face him then wrapped my arms around his chest. He immediately wrapped his arms around my waist and held me until I let go.

"Okay, so if it wasn't obvious enough. I brought us a blanket to set our stuff down, snacks like chips, Oreos, sandwiches, water bottles, and swim trunks for both of us."

"This is going to be so much fun Dreamie."

"Okay so while I set up our little area you can go behind that bush and change, I promise I won't look."

"I know you won't, okay I'll be back."

I walked a little out of hearing range, then quickly pulled my pants down, going one leg at a time. They were off, I quickly looked around then jumped out of my boxers. As soon as they were off, the swim trunks were on. Oh would you look at that, they are a disgusting shade of yellow, which means it's green. I walked back to see him already dressed in his blue swim trunks, sitting on top of the beige beach blanket. Although we weren't at the beach, it perfectly fit the occasion.

"Okay hun, so the water is going to be a bit warm, since it's a hot spring... I mean the name says it all but we should be able to handle it."

"Well you certainly changed quickly."

"Of course I did, I'm just too quick with it."

"Never say that again."

"Okay."

It was silent for a mere three seconds then we both burst out laughing.

"Okay surely you have to be hungry? We can eat the sandwiches and chips?"

"You mean crisps?"

"No chips."

"Crisps."

"Chips."

"Crisps."

"Crisps."

"Chips- WAIT HEY." I started giggling as I threw myself on top of him. He quickly grabbed my waist and rolled us over so we were both laying down on our sides as we held each other.

"You know, you never told me you were so good with kids."

"I am?"

"George, you got your niece to speak even when her own mother couldn't. You showed so much patience too it just...." He grew quiet and turned a little pink on his cheeks.

"Just what?" I whispered softly as I caressed his cheek with my thumb.

"It warmed my heart." 

That warmed his heart?? Hello? Did he not see what this conversation was doing to me right now? My heart is now melted.

I smiled then pressed my lips softly against his. It was short and quick, but the message got across. I pushed my head back a little and he was smiling like an idiot. He lifted his body slightly as he scooted even closer to me, then wrapped his leg on top of my body. While he adjusted his body he moved his head into the crevice of my neck and just stayed there.

I wish we could stay here forever, just us two, perfectly in love.

My thoughts were interrupted as he pressed light kissed along my jawline and down my neck. I could feel every single time he would move his neck slightly to press his lips against my skin over and over again with no aggression.

"You're so sweet." I whispered looking up at the sky. It was darker now and it at least had to be close to nine at night. You could see the stars so clearly and scattered along the sky like if they were painted. It was so real, that it felt unrealistic. So close to the eye, yet so far in distance. Each and every single one of them looking down at us while we look right back up.

He stopped pressing kisses to my neck and quickly pecked my cheek. "I mean... that was my intention."

"You are an idiot."

"Your idiot."

"Yeah, only mine." I once again pressed my lips against his and he snaked his available arm right against my waist, tracing my form.

"Do you want to get in the water now?" He murmured against my shoulder.

"Yeah I do."

He quickly got up to his feet and picked me up by the waist to set me on my feet.

"You do know I could have perfectly gotten up on my own right?"

"Yeah but what's the fun in that?"

"Yeah maybe you should carry me everywhere."

"I mean I certainly know a way to make that a necessity."

"Wha- OH shut up! You are gross."

"Not what you said this morning!" He spoke in a sing-song voice as he walked towards the hot spring. It looked a little deep but I should be fine, I mean he is here with me. 

This time around I didn't really feel that insecure I also did slip on his shirt though for comfort. Again, it was a dark blue simple t-shirt and it overpassed my swim trunks. Next thing I know, I hear a huge splash then my boyfriend at the bottom of the spring.

"WOO!" He yelled when he swam back up to the surface. "THIS FEELS AMAZING! Come on! Jump in Georgie."

I shook my head left and right and merely walked over to the ledge. I sat down then swung my legs back and forth on the ledge. Dream was watching me carefully while I saw down and all I did was watch him back as I bit my lip. He looked at me in a different way then quickly dipped his head under the warm water. After a good ten seconds he popped up with his hair flatly pressed against his head. He wrapped his arms around my lower waist then shook his dead like those recently showered dogs always do.

After he finished fluffing his hair back up, he looked at me with a look I most certainly recognize now.

"I um, I need help getting down into the water so I can adjust to it please?" He chuckled lowly then wrapped his arms around my waist with a more tight grip. He lifted me up then very slowly placed me further into the water closely pressed against him. I shut my eyes while my nose crinkled and audibly winced at how the water was suddenly wetting my clothes and body.

"You alright?"

"Yeah thank you." I responded and wrapped my legs around his waist because I most certainly did not reach the ground. He turned around so his back would be against the ledge and I was facing the larger body of water. "Can you sink me down all the way?" I whispered while caressing his jawline.

"Of course I can." He moved his right arm and pressed it flatly against my lower back, while pressing his left arm at the back of my head. "Okay ready?" He whispered back.

I nodded then closed my eyes awaiting the water take me whole. I felt him lean forwards while I tipped backwards and downwards, and soon enough the warm water passed my hair and the top of my face as I held my breath. Four seconds later, he leans back and I'm above the water again smiling. It felt so peaceful and quiet under the water, and you could hear it running and running as clear as day.

I ran my hand through my hair so it wouldn't look like Will Buyers from Stranger Things.

"You know, our fans are right."

"What are you talking about?"

"You 100% have pretty privilege."

"Then what are you?"

"What?"

"You literally look fresh out of a magazine. No not even, you look like a Greek God, and I'm not just saying this because you are my boyfriend. You literally are the hottest, most good looking person I have ever laid eyes on."

He was now fully flushed and red on his face.

"You- you can't say things like that George."

"Why? Because I'm speaking the truth you know I'm-"

I got cut off as he kissed me quickly.  He managed to slip his tongue between my two lips and I can gratefully say he knew every part of  my mouth now. We stayed like that for a little while until he breathlessly broke apart. He was slightly panting and his eyes were dilated, completely blown out.

"I love you George."

"And I love you Dream."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you so much for three thousand views~ It means a lot me in every way possible! Remember you are all valid and hydrate!

1516 words

EDITED

-Luna <3 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

769 39 15
When George and Dream discover that they are connected through music they have mixed feelings. George wants his quiet life back and Dream wants him t...
41.3K 1K 37
AU | Dream, a simple man from Florida who was going through a rough time in his life, and George, a god send it seemed like, who's parents got a job...
1.8M 40.2K 57
George, A prostitute and abused boy who hides behind a beautiful body and pretty smile meets Dream who is the leader of the most infamous Gang in Ame...
513 52 15
"I'm so used to having everything under control, but this time it's uncontrollable. It's taken over my life; I spend endless nights lying awake, hopi...