Adam in the Fate series

By XanaShadow

These are interactions I made about Adam - from Records of Ragnarok - being in the Fate series. This is not a... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
Servant Profile
18
19
20
21
22
First 5 Things
23
24: Bruh!
25
Father Is Here.
26
My Fair Lady~
27
28
Father's Arrival
29
30: Adam Alter?
31
32
33
34
35
Father's Arrival 2
Texts.
36
37
Texts 2.
Picnic
Texts 3
Carnival Phantasm
Servant Profile: (updated)
Flowers
texts 4
texts 5
39
Father and Son

38

9.2K 185 26
By XanaShadow

Ritsuka: Adam, can I ask you something?

Adam: sure, kid. What's on your mind?

Ritsuka: well, is it possible to summon angels as servants?

Adam: that's rather random.

Ritsuka: I've been wondering that ever since I met King Hassan, and you're the only servant I know that actually met angels.

Adam: well, to answer your question, it's possible, but that depends.

Ritsuka: depends on what?

Adam: whether they want to or not. Angels, and I mean the ones that work for God, are higher mystics than even fae spirits. They can literally walk in and out of the Throne of Heroes whenever they want. But, even so, summoning one would be pretty impossible without extremely special circumstances.

Ritsuka: why is that?

Adam: because they're way too strong. King Hassan's connection to Azrael alone solidified him eternally as the Grand Assassin, so imagine if the REAL Azrael can be summoned.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

344K 19.8K 199
This is a collection of short chapters on an idea that refuses to leave my head. A reincarnation story into the Nasuverse. The chapters are rather sh...
3K 172 6
──"i just want to look at you forever, you're perfect" Κ³α΅‰αΆœα΅’Κ³α΅ˆ α΅’αΆ  ʳᡃᡍⁿᡃʳᡒᡏ Λ£ ᢠᡉᡐ Κ³α΅‰α΅ƒα΅ˆα΅‰Κ³ in which a young girl gets caught ...
91K 1K 25
Once again, this is a fictional retelling of I summoned my female servants from my profile in the Fate Grand Order mobile game. However, since the fi...
138K 4.9K 17
After years of isolation, (Y/N) a Goddess of Souls and Life, must finally reveal herself when the other deities are threatening to annihilate humanit...