BUNNY// TXT 6TH MEMBER

Par nirvana_petal

In which BigHit Entertainment finally has a female idol after a long time in their newly debuted group, TXT... Plus

* Introduction *
* Bunny *
* PHOTO TEASERS *
* INTRODUCTION FILM *
* INTRODUCTION FILM PART 2 *
* QUESTIONING FILM *
* Ships in the Group *
* Ships Outside of the Group *
* Ships Outside of the Group Part 2 *
* Knee Pains *
* Meeting BTS *
* Period *
* Timeline of Kai and Bunny's Relationship *
* All About Bunny's Characters: "The Man from Nowhere" *
* All About Bunny's Characters: "Silenced" *
* All About Bunny's Characters: "Jessie" *
* All About Bunny's Characters: "It" *
* All About Bunny's Characters: "Once Upon a Time In... Hollywood" *
* All About Bunny's Characters: "Parasite" *
* All About Bunny's Characters: "Hidden Secrets" *
* Buzzfeed Puppy Interview *
* Sasaeng *
* Bunny and Heeseung *
* Thunderstorms *
* SM Visit *
* Wango Tango *
* Stressed *
* Nightmares *
* Dating Reveal *
* Instagram Part 1 *
* "Once Upon a Time In... Hollywood" Premiere *
* "It Chapter 2" Premiere *
* Crown *
* Cat and Dog *
* Cat and Dog English Version *
* Nap of a Star *
* First Win *
* Humiliation *
* Incorrect Quotes Part 1 *
* Reunited *
* Back in Chicago *
* Hanging Out With BTS *
* Group Chat Part 1 *
* KCON New York 2019 *
* Loss *
* MGMA 2019 *
* Hiatus *
* Allegations *
* Meeting *
* Attempting *
* Aftermath *
* Forgiveness *
* Forgiveness Part 2 *
* Forgiveness Part 3 *
* Waiting (Alternate Ending) *
* Run Away *
* Magic Island *
* Angel or Devil *
* Hanging Out *
* Author's Note *
* MAMA 2019 *
* SBS Gayo Daejun 2019 *
* Hospital Discharge *
* SAG Awards 2020 *
* Author's Note *
* Oscars 2020 *
* Oscars 2020 Afterparty *
* Headaches *
* Haircut *
* Instagram Part 2 *
* Can't You See Me? *
* PUMA *
* Pain and Spasms *
* Date Day *
* Incorrect Quotes Part 2 *
* Trauma *
* Blue Hour *
* We Lost The Summer *
* 0X1=LOVESONG *
* Magic *
* Insecure *
* Haircut Part 2 *
* Instagram Part 3 *

* Waiting *

1.8K 37 33
Par nirvana_petal

   (Another storyline chapter! This one won't be as triggering as the last chapter but it will mention suicide. I hope you guys will enjoy this one)!

   It was a waiting game to see if Bunny would be ok. They were all put in a private waiting room. Sergei, the BTS members, and TXT members were in the room. Makaira was on her way to the hospital. It was silent in the waiting room. The only sounds you could hear was crying from the TXT members. Sergei had stopped crying while the BTS members remained in shock.

   After awhile, Makaira had arrived. "Any news?!" She asked. Everyone shook their heads. Makaira sat in between Sergei and Kai. "She'll be ok. I'm sure of it." Makaira said, trying to comfort everyone. Everyone in the room, minus 5 people, were still angry with her. But their anger didn't stop them from feeling devastated about Bunny's suicide attempt.

   "Did she say anything to anyone? Like did she show signs that she would do this?" Makaira asked. "No." Sergei answered. Everyone else shook their heads no. "She did put this envelope on the table at the office. I took it because I didn't want anyone to throw it away. I didn't read it yet." Kai said, taking the envelope out from his pocket. "Should I read it?" Makaira asked, taking the envelope. "She did put it on the table so I guess she wants us to." Taehyun said, his voice a bit quiet and raspy. Makaira opened the envelope and took out the paper inside and began reading it aloud. 

   To Whoever is Reading This:

   You guys did it. You won. You made me feel so insignificant and worthless that it took a toll and it killed me. I wouldn't say you guys caused this. I did it to myself. I was too weak to stand up for myself because when I did, you would all shut me down like I was nothing. Like I wasn't a person.
   Idol life was fun while it lasted. It was a dream come true. But I guess dreams don't last forever. The past 7 months were the best 7 months of my life. I wouldn't trade it for the world. It felt like a dream watching all my fans cheer for us. Performing at showcases were so amazing. Performing for the fans was the best thing ever. Even performing on my own with the boys or by myself were things that made me love my job. Nothing lasts forever though. Because idol life is what killed me other than the pills that I took.
   To my boys, I am so sorry for everything. Yeonjun, you are the most amazing person ever. You are the best older brother to us. You were one of the only people who believed me. You don't deserve to feel pain. I'm sorry. Thank you for everything. Soobin, you are the best leader ever. My BinBin. Even though you didn't believe me, I still love you. Beomgyu, you are the most perfect energizer boy out there. You really cheered me up when I was upset. How badly I wished that you would've comforted me. But you didn't believe me. Taehyun, you may be savage but you are also the sweetest person in existence. Even though you called me a bitch and didn't believe me, you will always be my best friend. And Kai. My lovely Kai. The love of my life. I love you so much. The past 2 years were so amazing. I'm sorry I had to leave like this but it was for the best. Thank you for believing me. I knew you would. I love you so much. Please move on.
   BTS sunbaenims, I would never do anything wrong to you guys. Why couldn't you guys believe me when the evidence that I didn't do anything was right there in front of your faces? You guys turned against me. Jin and Namjoon were the only ones who knew I would never do this. I love all of you so much. I would never do anything to hurt you. There's one thing I will say though. Thank you so much for everything. You guys were my inspirations and the people I looked up to. You guys were my heroes. Thank you.
   Mr. Bang, I'm so sorry for being a disappointment. I ruined everything. You should've never accepted me. This wouldn't have happened if I was never a trainee under BigHit. I understand you are protective of BTS and you don't want anything happening to them. But the fact that you were so willing to have me leave without any evidence first is just heartbreaking. I've always respected you but at this moment, I can't.
   Sergei, I'm so sorry for being the worst little sister ever. I'm so sorry that you had to go through a lot with me. You never deserved that at all. But why would you want my contract terminated? You know being an idol makes me happy. Why would you do that? I'm sure you wanted me dead anyways. You wished that I never existed. That your life would've been better. That Dad would still be alive and Mom wouldn't be miserable. You wished that I wasn't your sister. Looks like you got something even better than your wishes. I'm sorry.
   Makaira, you are so awesome. I appreciate you and love you so much. You're the best. Thank you for believing me ever since the allegations came out. You were always there for me. I love you for that. I'm so sorry. Please don't leave Sergei after this. He needs you more than ever.
   Mom, I may not talk to you a lot but I just want you to know that I love you. I know you don't love me back but I just want you to know that. I'm sorry that I couldn't be the best daughter. Please forgive me. I love you.
   Akahana, you are the best thing that has ever happened to the family. I'm so sorry I couldn't be with you when you grow up. You're only 4 and you're so smart. You are such a beautiful little girl. I know you will be spectacular when you grow up. I love you so much. I'm sure your parents will tell you about me if they can. You might not always remember me. But I will always remember you. I will watch over you. I promise.
   To all of my friends, thank you guys for not giving up on me. I don't know if you guys hate me now or not but I hope you don't. You guys are the best and I wouldn't trade you all for the world. I love you.
   To my fans, my dear MOAs, I'm so sorry that I couldn't be the best idol that you guys wanted. I'm the worst. I'm so sorry that you guys had to deal with me. I love all of you so much. I'm pretty sure you guys hate me though. Even though that's true, I will never stop loving you guys. I'm sorry for everything.
   It is now my time to leave. I'm so sorry. Please move on you guys. You don't deserve to mourn my death. When you guys find out I didn't do anything, please tell me at my grave. I wanna know if people ever found out I was innocent. I will go now. I'm sorry for everything. I would rather die than to have my career end. My dream. There's one positive thing about this though. I'm finally gonna see Dad again and actually get to talk to him and be with him. Something I'll finally get. That's the best thing. Goodbye guys. I love you all so much. I'm sorry.

                                       Love, Kim Chaelin

   Makaira put the letter down, tears streaming down her face. She was in complete devastation due to the contents of the letter. Makaira stood up and stared at everyone. Sergei looked up at his devastated and angry wife. "Babe, I am so sorry." Sergei said, standing up and taking her hand. "DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME! GET AWAY FROM ME!" Makaira shouted, pushing away Sergei. Sergei gazed at Makaira, feeling hurt. "You made her do this. It was you. All of you. Four of you didn't do anything. But the rest of you caused this." Makaira said in anger.

   Everyone hung their heads down in guilt. They felt so bad. "Makaira, I'm sorry." Sergei said. "If Chaelin dies, I swear to fucking God I will divorce you. You hurt Chaelin to the point she tried to end her life. If she doesn't make it, it's over." Makaira said. "Please don't say that noona. Please don't say 'if she dies.'" Yeonjun whimpered, sobbing once again. Makaira switched gazes immediately and walked over to Yeonjun to comfort him. Sergei stood there, in absolute devastation.

   Awhile later, Makaira was checking social media and saw many people praying for Bunny to survive. Makaira scoffed a bit, seeing as some of the accounts were Bunny's fan accounts that hated on her and closed down after the allegations. She went on Soompi's Twitter account and saw that a new article had been posted.

Breaking: The Accuser Of TXT's Bunny Announces The Claims Were False

   The person that accused TXT's Bunny of being a sasaeng of BTS has announced through Dispatch that the allegations were false.

   Yesterday, the accuser had sent in the allegations to Dispatch and they published an article about them. About 30 minutes after Bunny's brother Sergei announced on Twitter that Bunny attempted suicide earlier today, the accuser sent a letter to Dispatch and announced that the allegations were false and explained how the pictures he had taken were fabricated.

   The statement is as followed:

   Hello. I am the person who accused TXT's Bunny of being a sasaeng towards BTS. I have heard of what happened to her so I decided to expose the truth. The allegations that I started are completely false.
   I feel extremely guilty about what I started. The reason why I did this was to gain popularity. I also wanted Bunny to talk to me since I am a huge fan of her. I thought this was the only way. I never wanted this to happen. I never wanted Bunny to try to take her own life. I never wanted her career to end. I thought BigHit Entertainment and her fans would believe her. Not me.
   There was a picture I had taken that I said was Bunny. It wasn't her. It was my younger sister. She's two years older than Bunny so I wanted her to pretend to be her. I knew that she didn't look like Bunny and there was evidence that it wasn't her. I thought people would know it was fake. I thought wrong.
   I am so sorry to Bunny's family, members, and fans. I didn't mean to cause any harm. I regret all of this. I really hope and pray BigHit won't terminate her contract. I will pray for Bunny to survive. I am so sorry for my actions once again.

   It is unclear whether BigHit Entertainment has seen the Dispatch article confirming the allegations were false. They have not responded to this as of yet. It is also unclear about Bunny's condition in the hospital. Her brother has not provided any updates as of right now.

sera_MOA
I knew it was fake. I knew it right off the bat. Poor Bunny is in the hospital right now and might be fighting for her life and it was all because of false accusations and people believing it. I hope that the accuser suffers.

haru_by_haru
Oh my God. I am so sorry. I believed these accusations without even thinking about it. I am so sorry everyone.
|
sera_MOA
Just shut up. You're also at fault.

EXOArmyL
ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! HE DID THOSE ACCUSATIONS TO GAIN POPULARITY AND FOR BUNNY TO MEET HIM?! WHAT?!

StayMO
Even the accuser is shading BigHit for believing him instead of Bunny.

tomorrow-sonyeondan
If Bunny lives, she is definitely not gonna be the same after this.
|
ArmyTiny
Definitely not. :(

ExoMoA
I am so sorry for not believing you Bunny. I'm so sorry.

   Makaira was angry when reading the article, but she also felt relieved that it was confirmed to be fake. She read the article to everyone. After she finished, she looked at them. "I fucking told you the allegations were fake! Now look what you've done!" Makaira shouted. "I can't believe we believed that." Taehyung said. "Yeah I really can't believe you saw that fake evidence and believed right off the bat that it was Bunny." Jin said, rolling his eyes. Jungkook stood there, with tears in his eyes thinking about the memories he had with Bunny before this. They were so close and loved each other a lot. Now, their friendship might be ruined forever.

   "I am so sorry Makaira. I'm so sorry." Jungkook said. Makaira felt bad for him. She did. But he believed that Bunny was a sasaeng. "I'm not the person you need to apologize to. You need to apologize to Bunny, no matter the circumstances." She said. Jungkook nodded slowly.

   It had been awhile since they were in the waiting room. They were getting restless and worried. Then, the door opened and a doctor walked in. They all stood up. "I am aware that you are all here for Kim Chaelin?" The doctor asked. "Yes we are." Soobin answered. "Is she ok?" Sergei asked. "Yes she is perfectly fine. We managed to get the pills out by pumping her stomach. Thank God you guys found her when you did. If you found her too late, she would've died or went through irreversible damage." The doctor explained. They all breathed a sigh of relief hearing that she was ok. But they were also scared at the fact that if they were too late, she would be gone forever.

   "Is she awake now?" Beomgyu asked. "Yes she is. She requested to see 5 people though. Kim Seokjin, Kim Namjoon, Aratani Makaira, Choi Yeonjun, and Kai Huening." The doctor said. The others that weren't called felt extremely upset at the fact that Bunny didn't want to see them. "We're here. What room is she in?" Makaira asked. "Room 214." The doctor said. Before they left, Makaira turned to Sergei. "I'll text you if she says anything." Makaira said. Sergei nodded. The 5 people eventually left the room.

   They reached room 214 and entered. They saw Bunny sitting up in the bed. "BUNNY!!!" Yeonjun and Kai screamed simultaneously. Bunny smiled brightly seeing them. They ran over and hugged her. She hugged them tightly. They started crying in her arms. "I was so scared. Don't ever do that!" Yeonjun cried. "I'm so sorry Yeonjunie." Bunny said, combing her hands through his hair. Kai kissed her cheek. "Jagiya. I love you so much." Kai said. Bunny kissed his forehead. "I love you more." She said.

   Jin, Namjoon, and Makaira smiled at the three of them. Makaira felt a bit saddened since this whole thing could've gone differently. Bunny could've died and Yeonjun and Kai wouldn't be able to hug her. She noticed that Bunny was a bit pale and looked exhausted. She must've went through a lot during the stomach pumping process. "Jin! Namjoon!" Bunny said. The two oldest in the room smiled at her and hugged her. "How are you doing kiddo?" Namjoon asked. "I'm ok. I feel a lot better now. I'm just really drowsy and my throat is a bit sore." Bunny answered. Jin patted her head. The two of them kept quiet about it, but they were absolutely devastated and scared in the waiting room. Bunny meant a lot to them.

   Bunny opened her arms seeing Makaira. Makaira smiled and hugged her. "I was so worried about you. Are you ok?" She asked. "Doing way better now that I'm seeing you guys." Bunny said. After awhile, she let go and they sat around to talk to her. "Is everyone here?" Bunny asked. "Yeah. Sergei, your other members and the rest of the BTS members are in a private waiting room." Makaira said. Bunny nodded slowly. She didn't want to see them. "So um. They were discussing about the comeback earlier. Should we delay it again?" Yeonjun asked. "No. I don't want the fans to go through that again. We already have stuff ready. Don't postpone it." Bunny said. "I'll go text Sergei to let your CEO know." Makaira said.

                                                        Makaira
                                              Tell your CEO
                                            not to delay the
                                        comeback. Bunny
                                       requested it.

Hubby 💕
Ok I'll tell him. But
you know what happened
just now?

                                                        Makaira
                                         What happened?

Hubby 💕
My mom called me to
ask about Bunny. She asked
"is Chaelin dead? If she is, does
she have any inheritance money?"

                                                        Makaira
                                               SERIOUSLY?!

Hubby 💕
Yeah. And when I said
that she was still alive, Mom
got mad at me and started
saying that Chaelin should've
died so that she can get the
money.

                                                        Makaira
                                                   WHAT THE
                                          ACTUAL FUCK?!

Hubby 💕
I don't understand why
the fuck she would say
that. How fucking heartless
is she?

                                                        Makaira
                                            Very heartless.

   "Man I hate your fucking mom." Makaira said to Bunny. "Why what happened?" Bunny asked. "That bitch wanted you dead so that she could claim the inheritance money!" Makaira said. "Seriously?!" Jin exclaimed in shock. "What the fuck is wrong with her?!" Yeonjun asked angrily. "She's always hated me. I'm not surprised." Bunny said.

   After about two hours, the doctor came in the room. "Hello Chaelin. How are you feeling?" He asked. "I'm ok. I don't feel drowsy anymore." Bunny answered. "The sedative must've worn off now. You can be discharged from the hospital now. However, I advise that you have someone to take you home and stay with you for 24 hours." The doctor said. "I'll take her home." Makaira said. "We'll stay with her." Yeonjun said, pointing to himself and Kai. "Excellent. You are free to go now." The doctor said. 

   Jin and Namjoon had to leave so they said bye to Bunny and wished her well. Yeonjun and Kai had to go back to the boys and go with them. Bunny was riding with Sergei and Makaira and they would be taking her back to the dorm. Makaira and Bunny met up with Sergei in the hallway of the hospital. "Oh my God Bunny! Thank God you're ok!" Sergei exclaimed, hugging Bunny. Bunny stood there as Sergei hugged her. Makaira glared at him a bit. How could he be so loving after his words to her? "Can we just go?" Bunny asked, coldly. Sergei was a bit taken aback but nodded. 

   The ride back to the dorm was awkward. They were all silent in the car. Bunny looked out the window, ignoring Sergei. He knew it was gonna take awhile for their relationship to get back to normal. Eventually, Bunny arrived at her dorm and said goodbye to Makaira and ignored Sergei. She went inside her dorm and saw the boys.

   Soobin, Beomgyu, and Taehyun looked at her with tears in her eyes. "Baby, we're so sorry. We didn't mean to say all of that to you." Soobin said. "Yeah sure you didn't mean to. You three clearly meant everything you said. I love you guys so much and this is how you treat me?! At least I know two of you are loyal." Bunny said, walking to her room. It was gonna take so long for everything to get back to normal. Didn't help that their comeback was tomorrow.

   (GODDAMN THIS WAS SO LONG! I hope you guys enjoyed this really long chapter. Look forward to more next week)!

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

1.4K 1 43
𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 I write imagines about TXT member Choi Yeonjun or 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 I make you imagine what life would be like with Choi Yeonjun !! Th...
137K 6.3K 32
I'm not afraid to fade into emotions. Just a touch of your love. __ txt polyamory reverse harem too soulmate alternative universe original character
272K 16.1K 50
❝Can I have your number? It's for educational purposes.❞ © DIORTYUN Started: May 4, 2020 Completed: Aug 13, 2020 _________________________________ TX...
243K 11.7K 50
hello, beomgyu. how are you doing? do you still remember me? it's me. i'm still waiting for you. i'm still holding on to your promise. [ 𝚃𝚇𝚃 𝙵�...