MATTER, BNHA (on hold)

By -n1trvx

โ„ข๐™จ๐™๐™š'๐™จ ๐™– ๐™ ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก๐™š๐™ง โ–žโ–šโ–žโ–šโ–žโ–šโ–žโ–šโ–žโ–šโ–žโ–šโ–žโ–šโ–žโ–šโ–žโ–šโ–žโ–šโ–žโ–šโ–žโ–šโ–žโ–šโ–žโ–šโ–žโ–šโ–žโ–š In which Midoriya Izuku tries to t... More

00 - intro
00 - character info
01 - green, green, green
02 - if you like piรฑa colada
03 - lucerito
04 - a fleeting encounter
05 - flying corks hit flaming trash
06 - beer pitcher
07 - de dulce
08 - no touching
09 - exam trial 001, failed.

00 - prologue

2.3K 99 25
By -n1trvx

Loud footsteps were heard thumping against the jagged gravel, a young girl around six years old was running away from the gigantic mountain surrounded by large rock gates. Or, at least, the remains of it. Her breathing was steady, maybe being trained by "monsters" was pretty effective. She had enough stamina to run for three days, she didn't know if it was going to be enough. 'Gotta make sure they're dead.' Her running slowed down and eventually stopped, she glanced back—smoke was already rising to the sky.

Kukuroo Mountain, a mountain that was tall enough to touch the sky. Those were the rumors, along with multiple others, one being that assassins lived there. Yeah well, that rumor was true, the young girl could prove it by the branding on her wrist and her last name. She turned around and reeled her arm back, her feet were bare—that was enough contact itself to control the entire place. Every molecule, every atom, every chemical bond,
every ion, every single form of matter in the vicinity was under her control.

Her nose started to bleed and her hands trembled, it had been a while since she was able to use her quirk. Her eyes were watery at how much dust had gotten into them, 'I hope all of them rot in hell.' She felt a sense of freedom when she unleashed her attack, the atoms split apart and exploded at the amount of energy that had been released from manipulating them. Zero Zero Two wasn't going to be able to flee in time, she knew that—she didn't care if it meant her torturers were dead. She was blown back by the scale of the attack she sent.

Everything within miles was broken apart and turned to dust—creating a wasteland, she was blown all the way back towards civilization. "Damn, where did that cat go? I wanted to give it some food." A sixteen year old boy in a U.A school uniform pouted to himself, his hair was a light blue color and it was wavy. It swept back and upwards above his head, he had two strands left out that framed his face. "I should get back now, Sho-!!" There was a loud boom that rumbled the ground, his head snapped northwest—it was that mountain.

Wait...where was the mountain? All he saw was smoke and everything around an area getting pushed back by an aftershock. 'Huh..?' The aftershock hit—car alarms sounded and windows of multiple buildings shattered. "Someone might be in trouble..!" A cloud formed underneath the teen and sent him hurtling towards the scene. "Hello?! Is anyone there?!" He called out—the urge to help people in need rose again. Multiple heroes where also going to the scene, though not as fast as the boy. "Hey!!"

His gaze turned to another part of the land that was demolished, he saw something red glint in the smoke screen. He sucked in a deep breath and entered the thick screen of smoke, should he call someone to help him? What if it was a trap? He didn't know, but he knew he had to go the extra mile to help whoever needed it. The hairs on his neck stood up—the smoke wasn't there anymore. His cloud dissipated from shock, he started to fall towards the ground. 'Where did still the dust go?!' His face turned funny at how much wind was blowing into it.

Time froze, or at least that's what it looked like to him. Or maybe it was just that was was being held up in the air, 'I'm so confused!!' His body stiffened like a sardine crammed into a can, he was spun around to face...a child?! "Who are you?" A girl about six to seven years old stared at him dead in the eyes, he shivered. It reminded him of Shouta's glares but scarier. "I'm a hero!" It was better to be nice to someone that was holding him up in the air, right? "My name is Oboro Shirakumo!!"

"I'm....Zero Zero Two."

She hated the pity filled stares she was given, just like Hizashi and Shouta did. It was raining outside, she stared at the bloody covering with a dull expression. Maybe if she had gotten there in time—she could've saved him. "You were made to kill Zero Two, don't forget that." They were right, she was made for evil, not for good. How insane was Oboro to take in a girl that served for nothing? She backed up from the scene with clenched fists, he gave her everything? Why couldn't she do the same?

"I'm sorry.." She muttered under her breath and started to get further back. "Wait! (Y/n)-chan!" Her heart ached at the name he gave her, the boy wanted her to lead a normal life. But maybe some people just end up being what they were destined to be from the start. "Don't look for me, please." She turned around fully and started running, again, when would she stop running away from her problems? It was something she would have to deal with in the future. "Hold on, (Y/n)?! Where are you going?!"

15 years later, age—21

"Hey hey! (Y/n), take this to table seven!" The latter spun around and picked up a round tray, "Got it!" She slid all seven drinks on the plastic tray and skillfully held it up with one gloved hand, she walked towards table seven with a smile. The group there was consisted of rowdy men that were itching to find some fun. And of course, "Hello, sorry it took so long to bring you boys your drinks." They would find it, their eyes traveled down- "Eyes up here." She pointed to her charming smile. "Thank you ma', though if you're really sorry—why don't you come and have a drink with us?" She kept her smile.

"Mmm, i'll think about it, you all already have your drinks. So that'll quench your thirst, one of my co-workers will write down your order." The green haired woman left before they had a say in anything, her smile dropped. 'How lame, they all stink too—nasty bitches. Do people not know how to shower?' She went to greet the new arrivals, "Take these to table twelve (L/n)-san!" She nodded, "What's up- I mean hello, i'm your server for today." She placed on a smile to welcome the new comers, it was just a normal family, that's what it looked like at least.

The bruises (Y/n) could see under their clothes—said otherwise. Her eyes zeroed on a man with an equally charming smile, 'What a fake.' They had a kid too, poor them. "Please follow me," she lead them towards their assigned table. "You two can call me (Y/n) but~!" She glanced over to the little girl around six years old. How odd, the little girl reminded her of herself when she was that age. "You, little missy, can call me (N/n)-chan. That sound cool?" She watched as her eyes lit up, but she didn't smile, too bad. "Okay," the little girl muttered.

"Does this feel all right to you three? Gotta make sure you guys are comfortable, otherwise you can't enjoy the food." She pulled the chairs out for them to sit, they did. "This is perfect, thank you." The man spoke for the other two, "Would you guys like to start with anything? Drinks? Or would you like some time to decide?" The red eyed woman took out her notepad and red pen. "We would like some time to decide." She nodded, ignoring the lust filled stare the father gave her. She turned to the woman and the little girl.

"Do you mind if I give her something to color? It's pretty fun." The dark haired man was about to intercept and respond for them, "This would be perfect, it's a strawberry." She conjured a paper with a big strawberry plastered on it, though only the outline, she placed it in front of the girl with a packet of crayons. "Okay~! Yell for me if you guys need anything!" She quickly sped away, 'Stupid high voice makes my throat sore.' (Y/n) rubbed her neck as she walked towards the kitchen to take the food out. 'I should do something about that guy, and those...ugh.'

'I'll do it later, gotta work.'

Aldera Junior High, the same day...

"I would hand out these future career forms, but I assume you all want to be heroes!" Papers whisked through the air as multiple quirks were showcased left and right. The class of third-years in junior high used their powers to show their excitement. Though it was futile, their quirks were shit. A quirk that gives you a long neck? Really? Oh well, two kids didn't use their quirks. One only raised his hand while the other stayed in his laidback position. "Yes, you all have wonderful quirks. But you know it's against the rules to use them in school!"

An obnoxious voice cut in, "Sensei! Don't lump me in with these losers!" The voice ordered before adding, "As if I had anything like their crappy quirks, heh." The class began to boo the ash blonde teen, "Get over yourself Katsuki!" He laughed at them, "Shut up! Extras should act like extras!" The teacher intercepted, "Ah, Bakugo, you, of course...must be aiming for U.A high school." Everyone jumped up in surprise, simultaneously. "That national school?! The cutoff score this year is 79, right?!" The chatter was loud, "I hear they barely accept anyone!"

A certain green haired boy started to sweat profusely, he kept his head down on his desk. "Ah, the stupid chattering of extras! I aced the mock exam, i'm the only one here with the stuff for U.A! I'll even surpass All Might and become the best hero out there! Not to mention, i'll be one of the richest people in the world!" Bakugo jumped up on top of his desk with a large and cocky grin. Their teacher muttered a small, "Oh." He continued, "Youre also going for U.A, aren't you, Midoriya?" The latter twitched and the ash blonde froze.

The class slowly turned to the boy who started trembling, they busted out laughing—the loud noise made him jump. "Huh?? Midoriya?! No way!!" They couldn't believe it, "Good grades alone can't get you into the hero program!" A classmate pointed out the obvious, though it only rubbed salt in the wound. The scrawny teen stood up, "Th-That's not necessarily true! Sure, there's no precedent but..." There was an unexpected explosion that knocked him back, the spiky haired kid had used his quirk on his desk, on purpose of course. "Come on, Deku!!"

"Woah!" He landed on the cold floor, "Forget the crappy quirks, you're totally quirk-less." Midoriya had to admit, that sort of stung even if he's been told that his entire life. "And you think you can rub shoulders with me?!" The bushy haired boy panicked and rose a hand, indicating surrender. "Wa...? Wait, no, Kacchan. I wasn't saying I could compete with you, not at all!! I mean it!" As the blonde drew near—Midoriya scurried back and his back hit the wall. "It's just been my dream since i was little, and well...there's no harm in trying." His body trembled but his eyes shined.

"Try? Try what?! The entrance exam?!" They all looked like demons, "You're taking the exam just to try?!" Their shadows haunted the boy on the floor, "What can you even do?!" He glanced down with a frown.

12:02 pm, downtown

"Theif!! Someone stop him!" Some screamed and got out of the way as a goopy man shot passed and down streets. "Catch me, if you can!!" He or it, was green and slimy. "Someone's bound to show up." A civilian concluded, "This guy must've been inspired by the chaos this morning. Lots of people out there who can't control their quirks, i guess." There was a skeleton like figure behind the crowd, "There's no end to them." All of a sudden, it enlarged, "Yes there is, why? You ask? Cause'..." The villain glanced back in alarm.

"...I am here."

Express (the restaurant where (Y/n) works at)

"I really hate people like you, y'know? You think you're all high and mighty when you can just turn into scum under my shoes—just like that. How does it taste? My shoe, I mean, you seem to be enjoying this. Cause' you're kinda begging for something." There were muffled screams, Zero Two had her foot shoved down the man's throat. The abuser, she corrects, the woman and the child were already gone. "What was that? Sorry, couldn't hear you." He grappled at her leg, she slammed her foot down—the back of his head caved in. He died instantly, "Aww, no fun, you were no fun, how lame."

She had wiped the other twos memories, now they were just a mother and daughter family. The abuse, gone. The trauma? What trauma? It was heroic of her, she supposes, but nothings heroic about smashing someone's brains in. Oh well, who cares about this loser anyway. She shook the pieces of brain and bloody bone fragments off of her shoe, "Ugh, you're disgusting—look at you, dead and still giving people trouble. Nasty." She used her quirk to clean herself off and get rid of any DNA at the scene and her shoes. (Y/n) walked back into the Express.

She had killed the man behind the dumpster, it was the problem of whoever found him next, now. Before she opened the door to her workplace, she felt the wind shift to the right of her. She turned—only to see a green gloop of a person heading straight for her. The green haired woman blinked once, twice and a third time until she walked into the restaurant. She completely disregarded the villain and continued to work. 'Not a problem for an assassin, i'm not a hero so someone who's really a hero—will deal with it.'

"Let's go to karaoke!"

"I can't today!"

'The incident this morning is all over the net!' Midoriya smiled to himself as he scrolled through the news on heroes. 'I'd better get home and get my notes in order.' He was about to reach for his notebook but it wasn't there, he looked up to find Bakugo holding it while he glared downwards at him. "We ain't done here, Deku." His lackeys got closer, "What's that, Katsuki?" A boy with with long hair questioned, ""For my future"? Seriously?! This guy, Midoriya..." The other muttered with humor lacing his voice, though nothing was funny.

"C-Come on. Give it back!" The green haired boy pleaded, worried for his work. His blood ran cold as the ash blonde used his quirk to blow it up. "Why...?!" His body trembled in horror, "Hmph," the other let out. "The best heroes out there, well, they showed signs as greatness even as students. I'll be the first and only hero from this crappy public middle school! The first to win the honor of becoming a student at U.A high. Guess i'm just a perfectionist." The red eyed boy tossed the singed notebook out of the open window.

He placed his burning hand on top of the others shoulder, "In other words, don't you dare get into U.A, nerd." He could feel the heat from the hand, it was burning the fabric of his school uniform. But he didn't dare say anything, "Jeez, typical. C'mon, say something." The lackey with the short hair taunted. "He can't say anything, he's so lame. Even as a third-year, he still can't face reality." Midoriya stared at the ground with his lips in a wobbly line, his face was obviously downcast.

Bakugo glanced back, "You wanna be a hero so bad? I've got a time saving idea for you...if you think you'll have a quirk in your next life—go take a swan dive off the roof!!" The green haired boy snapped his head towards them, he was angry. That faltered immediately at the explosions popping in his hands. "Yeah? What?" The ash blonde narrowed his eyes, just challenging him to do something. So he stood there, trembling with clenched fists—unable to do something. Now the boy reached out for his notebook, it had landed in a koi pond outside of the building.

"That's not food, stupid. It's my notebook...idiot." He grit his teeth together. "Idiot." He cursed, almost seemingly to scold himself. He was having flashbacks to the time he went to the quirk doctor, "I'm afraid there's no hope for him." The words were engraved in his mind, and the first time his mother started to...change. "A cool superhero like that, that's what I wanna be..." He remembered pointing at his favorite video clip of All Might, it was when he made his debut. Back then, Inko only stood at the doorframe.

Her eyes didn't bear the warmth Izuku would bask in, they iced over with hatred that his younger self couldn't evaluate. But now he knows, the bruises under his clothes tell stories. But...'That's when i decided! I decided not to care about what anyone says! To keep my chin up and keep moving forward!' He encouraged himself as he walked inside the small tunnel. He passed a sewer plate—there was a sound of gloop sloshing around. "A medium sized body to hide in.." A voice panted out with heavy breaths.

"Wha-buhh!" Sludge attacked and consumed him, 'A villain?!' Green eyes went wide, "Dont worry, i'm just hijacking your body. Calm down, it'll only hurt for about forty five seconds, then it'll be over." That wasn't calming at all, he struggled further and his screams were muffled. "I'm saved, you're a real hero. I never thought he'd show up in this town." Midoriya struggled against the sludge, "No point in trying that, i'm fluid, you see!" The villain was correct, he knew that as he tried to grasp at something solid.

'I can't breath...my body...getting weak. I'm dying! I'm gonna die? Someone help! I'm dying!' His eyes landed on his fallen notebook, it was open and showing the design for his hero costume. 'No!' His eyes watered, the sewer cap was busted open—making the villain turn. "Fear not kid! I am here!" A blond man with two long bundles of hair sticking up with possible godly amounts of gel, reeled his fist back. "Texas...SMASH!!" The sludge was punched and knocked out of Midoriya's nose and mouth. "Shock...wave?!"

'Ohh..huh? All..M...ight?'

His world went dark.

"Bye (Y/n)! Have a nice day~♡︎!" The green haired woman smiled at her manager, "Thanks Sakemi-san, see you tomorrow!" She waved at the older woman who had a blush on her face. She fixed her sweatpants and then her black gloves, and continued to lift the straps of her black tank top on—it was a fitting tank top that showed the outline of her abs. Her body type and skin color didn't fit the beauty standards in Japan, but she was glad that that was slowly changing. Especially since quirks came in, she doesn't like how quirk mutations that aren't pretty are frowned upon.

But that was just how society was, whatever wasn't pretty—was swatted to the side. It went for heroes too, poor bastards, thankfully she doesn't have to worry about anyone but herself. And not being in the beauty standard doesn't mean that she doesn't get action, in fact, it was the complete opposite. But it wasn't a competition, 'Ah, I have to do my pain tolerance training today.' Does everyone remember when, "But maybe some people just end up being what they were destined to be from the start," was said?

(Y/n) became everything she despised, a cold blooded assassin—not to mention that she was the number one in the entire planet, not just Japan. She does jobs for heroes, villains, vigilantes and everyone else that doesn't fall into the categories. It was what her parents—torturers—trained her for, might as well put her skill to use and not let them rot away, right? It wasn't what Oboro wanted her to be but he wasn't with her anymore, was he? She shook off her thoughts and circled around the tall building to get to her car.

"-Can someone without a quirk...become a hero like you?" She paused mid-way of circling around the restaurant. 'Huh?' The red eyed woman looked up and narrowed her eyes at the roof, she turned alarmed when she say smoke coming out from one of the figures. There were two, one looked much more shorter than the other. 'Is it a fire? No...it's a person but why is their body smoking?' There was more smoke and she pocketed her phone, her eyes flashed a glowing red and then she was flying through the air. 'I wanna know what's happening...'

"Because I don't have a quirk, I...well maybe that's not the only reason. But i've always been picked on, that's way...maybe that's why...I think that saving people is just about the coolest thing someone can do." It sounded like a young boy or person, the voice was kind of high pitched. But a quirk-less kid? How peculiar. "The way you save people with that fearless smile! I want to be the strongest hero, just like y-" Midoriya looked up, he was faced with an extremely scrawny blonde man. "Whaaat?!"

(Y/n)s eyes widened, she was standing on the roof with two people. A bushy haired kid and a skeleton, to which now she deemed was All Might. 'What the hell? This is what I get for being nosey, isn't it...pero dios mío...' She grimaced at just how skinny he was, 'I mean, pop off I guess—skinny legend...?' Her presence was hidden, so she was basically invisible to the duo. "You're all shriveled up! Huh?! A fake?! An imposter?! So thin!!" The skinny legend stared, "I am All Might." Well, if she was suspicious now she wasn't.

He just proved her point, 'I feel like it would've been smarter to say that he was a villain faking it or something.' Blood poured out of his mouth, "No way!!" The green haired boy screeched pale and in horror. 'Aw wait, he's really pretty.' His hair was a beautiful shade of green, just like hers but his eyes were big and sparkly. Almost like green stars or an extremely shiny emerald, the freckles on his chubby cheeks added to everything. 'How pretty...' Her eyes shined, "You know how people hold in their gut at the pool? It's like that."

'What type of shifty reference is that...?'

All Might dropped on his ass with a sigh, "A fearless smile, huh...You've seen the real me, kid. But don't write about it on the internet, okay?" The boy was still processing, "No way..." His body shook in shock. The blonde pulled up his white shirt, "Five years ago...an enemy did this to me." (Y/n) pursed her lips at the rough and lumpy scar, shes seen worse. Her mind flashed to the scars she got rid of a while ago, from "training". The green haired boy squealed, and then shuddered. He must not be used to seeing things like that.

"My respiratory system was nearly destroyed and my stomach was removed. I've wasted away because of the after effects of those surgeries, I can only do my hero work for about three hours a day now." She continued to listen to the conversation and the tragic backstory, 'Hmm, I started my work when I was twelve and that was nine years ago. So I would've been sixteen when this fight happened, my services were available for both heroes and villains. Weird how I wasn't called in, I could've helped. Oh well, not my problem.'

"Five years ago? Was that when you fought Toxic Chainsaw?" Skinny Might clenched his fist in front of him, "You've done your homework, but that lowlife? He could never do this to me, this was never made public. That is, I asked that it not be made public. A symbol of peace who saves people's with a smile—must never be daunted by evil." The woman almost scoffed, 'Heroes can be weak and ask for help, I could rewrite this entire reality to make it the way I want. Ahh, i'm too lazy for that though.' The next thing the blonde said—shocked the teen.

"The reason I smile is to stave off the overwhelming pressure I feel. A pro should always be ready to risk his life, without power? No, I should think not." Her eyebrows furrowed, 'No way he's actually going to...' She watched as the boy looked down, she could feel the realization about what he was saying—sink in. "Ah..." It looked like his world was crumbling and crashing down. "If you desire to help people, becoming a police officer is always an option. Those villain custody officers are often mocked but that too is admirable work!"

The blonde wobbly stood up and started walking towards the roof door, "It's not wrong to dream.." (Y/n)'s feet were glued to the roof of her workplace, did he really just say that? Did he really just crush a boys dream just because he was quirk-less? "However, you need to be realistic, kid." The door slammed shut, 'Heroes...really are shit aren't they? Good for nothing bastards, i'm gonna kill them.' She walked closer to the boy and eventually stood in front of him, she ignored the loud boom that sounded and resonated through the city.

He did the same, 'This boy...' She leaned down and turned her head to the side—he was looking at the ground. 'This boy is overflowing with potential...' She stared straight into his pretty emerald eyes, he didn't take notice of her even being there. That was due to her still hiding her presence of course, he had such a broken expression. The freckled boy looked tired of everything, she would too if she was told her dreams meant shit. But...'How pathetic, why would you let a dumbass that lets people rely on him too much, tell you what to do?'

'How could you let someone as pathetic as All Might control your actions?' She followed him as he started walking, 'Why would you be such an idiot as to let someone as weak as All Might have a say in your life?' The number one hero could never compare to the number one assassin, shes not the number one in the world for nothing. Zero Two followed him down the stairs, not before slipping her glove off and grazing the building with her finger. Her quirk established a domino effect that led her to make contact with her car.

'Shrink.' The car did as told, it shot upwards and then into the buildings stairs before the roofs door closed. She caught and pocketed the tiny car, and continued to follow the broken boy. She reached her bare hand out to touch him—a small and swift touch of his hair and all of his information traveled to her. 'Hisashi Midoriya abandoned him at a young age, childhood friends with Bakugo Katsuki, Midoriya Inko is neglectful, Mitsuki Bakugo doesn't know, Inko knows but doesn't care, diagnosed quirk-less at age four.'

'Practically has an All Might shrine in his room, he has multiple information filled notebooks on heroes..' She skimmed through his memories and read the notebooks, her forehead tingled. 'Pouring water on Endeavor is effective...that's sort of funny. Mmm, gets picked on a lot, his teachers are shit. I'll kill them later along with his mother, his analysis skills are extraordinary. But..' One glance at his body—correction, one brief X-ray and her lip pulled upwards. 'He barely has any meat on his bones.'

'Zero muscle...'

'Lacking vitamins...'

'Iron deficiency, low blood sugar..'

'Barely any protein...does this kid even eat?' The green haired woman pursed her lips, 'Bakugo Katsuki is currently being held hostage by a sludge villain, All Might is just standing there...i'll steal the spotlight for today. I'll be right back, Izuku Midoriya.' She disappeared from sight, or just from the vicinity cause' the green haired boy wasn't even aware of her presence. (Y/n) appeared standing on the street's sidewalk behind the crowd and on the other side of the chaos, she used her quirk to change into her assassin costume.

Her assassination costume consisted of a long sleeve high neck, it was a thin leather material that self healed. It showed all of her curves and lines since it was fitting, and black cargo pants with multiple secret pockets—it had elastic at the bottom. Iron soled and toed combat shoes, they had two inch platforms but were easy to walk in and were light for effective use. When in contact with something hard and the collision is fast—they'll recoil for an aftershock and immediately shatter the object she kicked depending on what it is.

Next was a simple black surgical mask and then a long open fur coat that she wore above the outfit. The last touch was the golden cross necklace she always wears, the mask was so people wouldn't recognize her. Surprisingly it worked, she walked forward and unleashed her bloodlust—and then took out her pearl handled revolver guns. The green haired woman held one in each hand, "Out of my way," she ordered the frozen in horror civilians. The useless heroes at the scene also went rigid, she glared with her eyes glowing red.

"I won't repeat myself." She took steps closer, her gloves were off at that moment so she was hyper aware of her surroundings. "Is that...Zero Two?!" One of the bystanders snapped out of it, the heroes there trembled. 'The number one assassin in the world...is in Japan?' All Might gazed at the assassin, they always kill at night, so what were they doing in broad daylight? Who knew honestly. "Zero Two is a woman..?!" They were completely disregarding the fact that Bakugo Katsuki was in need of saving, how pathetic.

Everyone started to take out their phones and record—"What's your hero name? Back Draft or water something? You're the equivalent of shit, you know you could add more pressure to that water and put out the flames." She flicked her wrist with her hand holding gun—the flames were put out instantly. "Stay back!! I'll kill the kid!" The villain gurgled out, "A corpse is talking..." She swiftly rose her arms and cocked the revolvers, "It's good that you're scared, after all—you might be liquid but i'm in a different league than you are."

The villain rose his liquidy arms in an X position that was proven only to be futile—the bullets shot through the arms and didn't stop until they reached his large eyes. The guns disappeared out of her hands and she worked her arm around, "This is a job for the heroes, leave now or we'll apprehend you too Zero Two!" A hero threatened, the red eyed woman paid no mind. "Why would I listen to the words of a good for nothing hero?" The ground cracked below her, Bakugo stared at the assassin with frantic wide eyes.

She stared back with an empty gaze as she reeled her arm back. There was a pressure that weighed down on everyone there, like right before someone launches a rubber band at someone. The rubber band was slowly pulled back, "Hold onto me, kid," and then released. (Y/n) felt the ash blonde boy grasp onto her when the air pressure blew the sludge back, the sheer force behind the punch destroyed multiple buildings in its way. But the damage wasn't just forward, it circled around her. The only thing left was splattered sludge on the ground.

Bakugo's body tensed and he hunched over after the destruction—he coughed out green with a retching sound. The woman smacked her tongue against the roof of her mouth with a grimace, the sound of people gagging made her gag. "I didn't need...your help." She ran her hand through her hair as the people behind them tried to process what happened, they were left untouched by her destruction. She protected them, on purpose? Hard to believe, "You're a brazen boy to talk to me like that, aren't you? Bakugo Katsuki?"

He glared at her, "You'd oughta mind yer manners with me schoolboy," she slipped her gloves back on and grabbed him by his face. "Pampered by society, yet with those manners ya' still wanna be a hero? Tsk, tsk, tsk, you're no good, no good at all. They'll fuck around with your inferiority complex here and there and tear you to pieces, these heroes ain't no good. I could say it a million times but you're all still blinded, maybe that's why I gave up." She let go of the boys face—making him fall on his ass, she walked into the wasteland she created with her punch.

(Y/n) took out her phone and checked the time, "Mmm, i've wasted too much time here, ya me tengo que ir. See ya later..." She glanced over her shoulder and made eye contact with the skeleton in the crowd. "...Number one." She disappeared from sight—leaving All Might stunned and the rest in confusion. The sun was already set once she had found the green haired boy again, he was sitting on his schools roof. Muttering endlessly, she had stopped by something to eat on the way—she had also changed back into normal clothes.

"I can still be a hero right? All Might could be joking with me, yeah. Joking, he was just kidding, he didn't mean to say that. He just knew it was dangerous for someone as powerless as me to work in heroics. It was only rational...right?" Midoriya stood up and walked over to the railings, "Swan dive off the roof..?" His eyes no longer held the shine in his eyes as before, the woman didn't like that. 'His eyes are so dull..' She could hear his stomach rumble from a mile away, but she couldn't help but notice the forming bruise on his cheek.

'Inko Midoriya...Bakugo Katsuki and Toshinori Yagi. How could anyone hurt such a sweet boy..? People treat quirk-lessness like a disability, it's sick.' Being quirk-less, didn't mean a life didn't have meaning. "What am I even doing here? What was I thinking?" His eyes glistened with tears that were forming in them, the tired look in his eyes was always there. It was quicker than (Y/n) had expected it to be, he was already standing on the railings with clenched fists. The railing started to rattle—making his eyes widen in alarm.

"Woah!!" He was falling off of the roof, did he want this? Didn't he want this? Why does he feel like it was destiny? The wind blew his hair all over the place and his limbs flailed around, why was he so scared? Shouldn't he be more afraid? Izuku was confused...he was alright with it but he was afraid. Did he want to take a swan dive off the roof or the building..? He doesn't know what was what anymore...he started to scream. Maybe it was the most therapeutic scream he ever let out, a weight was lifting off of his shoulders.

But another was weighing him down, the air was knocked out of the green haired boys lungs when he was stuck in the air. "Huh..?" He glanced around in pure confusion, then realized, he was literally stuck in the air. "Huhhh?!" All of a sudden, a figure with glowing red eyes was in front of him. His eyes widened further in fright, "Izuku Midoriya." He would've flinched back if he could—once they appeared face to face with him. "Mmm, if you were given the chance to lead a new life..would you take it?" He knew better than to fall for tricks like that.

"I could drop you from here and let you kill yourself, but do you really want that?"

He didn't know...

"A boy deemed quirk-less at the age of four, constantly being told you're useless is tiring, isn't it?"

Yes.

"How about...we kill Izuku Midoriya?"

What?

"Then Izuku (L/n) would be born? How's that sound?"

He's still confused.

"I'll give you a new life, a fresh start—all you have to do is decide."

This was too good to be true.

"But for that to happen, Izuku Midoriya needs to die."

"So what will you choose?"

He didn't know!

"Death and new life, death or just the same life?"

Dammit, he didn't know!!

-kiyo (6208 words)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

439K 23K 44
๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐šŠ๐šŽ๐š๐š‘ (๐š—.) ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š•๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š‹๐šŽ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š‘๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ๐šœ๐š’๐šŒ๐š” ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐šŠ ๐š™๐š•๐šŠ๐šŒ๐šŽ ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ ๐š’๐šœ ๐š—๐š˜๐š ๐šŠ๐š‹๐š•๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜ ๐š›๐šŽ๐š๐šž๐š›๐š— ๐š๐š˜;...
338K 10.3K 79
"I'm not afraid to hit a girl," he argued, and you grinned. "I know you aren't," you said, "because you know I can fight back, and you wanna know how...
99.2K 1.9K 6
[ ๐—ฉ๐—”๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฆ! ๐— ๐—ฌ ๐—›๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ข ๐—”๐—–๐—”๐——๐—˜๐— ๐—œ๐—” ๐—ซ ๐—™๐—˜๐— ! ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฅ , ๐š’๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ, ๐šŒ๐š‘๐š˜๐š˜๐šœ๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž๐š› ๐šœ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐šข ] โ...
1.4K 84 26
๐‘Šโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก'๐‘  ๐‘–๐‘ก ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘“๐‘’? ๐‘‡๐‘œ โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข...๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘–๐‘“ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘“๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™...