❝𝐎 𝐔 𝐓 𝐂 𝐎 𝐌 𝐄❞

By Mid-NightCrisis

𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐒: 𝐂 𝐎 𝐌 𝐏 𝐋 𝐄 𝐓 𝐄 𝐃 ✔︎ 【𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐂𝐄𝐎! 𝐱 𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫】 ‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿... More

☁︎ᴢᴇʀᴏ☁︎
☁︎ᴏɴᴇ☁︎
☁︎ᴛᴡᴏ☁︎
☁︎ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ☁︎
☁︎ғᴏᴜʀ☁︎
☁︎ғɪᴠᴇ☁︎
☁︎sɪx☁︎
☁︎sᴇᴠᴇɴ☁︎
☁︎ᴇɪɢʜᴛ☁︎
☁︎ᴛᴇɴ☁︎
☁︎ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ☁︎
☁︎ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ☁︎
☁︎ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ•☁︎
☁︎ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ☁︎
☁︎ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ☁︎
☁︎sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ☁︎
☁︎sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ☁︎
☁︎ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ☁︎
☁︎ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ☁︎
☁︎ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ☁︎
☁︎ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ☁︎
☁︎ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ☁︎
☁︎ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ☁︎
☁︎ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ•☁︎
☁︎ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ☁︎
☁︎ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-sɪx☁︎
☁︎ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ☁︎
☁︎ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ☁︎
☁︎ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ☁︎
☁︎ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ☁︎
☁︎ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ☁︎

☁︎ɴɪɴᴇ☁︎

8.6K 364 295
By Mid-NightCrisis

◤◢◣◤◢◣ʀᴇᴀʟ ᴄʟᴏsᴇ ᴇʏᴇ◢◣◤◢◣◤

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

┊       ┊             ┊       ┊

┊       ┊       ☆       ┊        ┊

┊        ☆                  ☆           ┊

★                                              ★

The days seemed to go by slow for Daisuke, it seemed he was impatient. Like wanting to go home, but in his case - he was eager to see you. He tapped his finger on his desk moving his leg up and down. "Sir." He glanced up and saw nobu having a worried expression. "Are you alright? You seem... Anxious." Daisuke didn't answer his question and made himself stop tapping his finger and moving his leg picking up a document. "I'm fine. What's my schedule for today?" He pulled out his schedule scrolling down to the time they were on. "For today, you have a meeting with..." As he went on explaining who he has to met, his thoughts weren't just on the whole CEO business. Instead, they rested on you. He put his hand over his mouth leaving it slightly agape, his lips had touched your soft tender [S/C] skin. He closed his eyes as he remembered the feeling, his hands on your waist soon his arms wrapped around you. The way he could feel your heart beat, the way you were red, the way you spoke called out his name. Oh — the things he wished he could do to you. His mind became more explicit as he began imagining you under him, naked, moaning. His body became aroused as his face began to heat up. "Nobu." Nobu stopped what he was saying as he was interrupted putting his iPad slightly down.

"Can I entrust you with something?" Nobu was slightly flustered with the sudden question, but nodded. "Of course sir, anything." Daisuke took out his phone going to his gallery getting a picture of you, he showed it nobu as he took a few steps closer to eye you. "Is that... Miss [Y/N]? The one you made me look in to?" He nodded looking at the picture himself smiling shocking nobu as he did not see Daisuke showing this much pure emotion. Daisuke had gotten that photo when you two were celebrating both your mom's birthday, and that was Making coffee at the deli cafe.

"I want you to keep an eye on her." Nobu wasn't really a hundred percent in on this, this was technically spying or more like stalking. He first thought when Daisuke told him to look into to you was that you were trying to pull something n jbo bring Daisuke down, but now that he's seeing Daisuke act this way. It was very different to what he expected.

"Is there a reason.. sir?" Daisuke glared at nobu which he froze in his place, instantly the whole room felt threatening. "I can't go myself Nobu, I have all this shit to deal with," he gestured at his desk laid with papers and documents and files, nobu hasn't seen this side of Daisuke - ever. He felt his life was on the line so he said nothing. "That's why I want you to look after her. At this point I'm not asking, I'm demanding that you do this. Understand?" Nobu nodded quickly as he denied to look at Daisuke who sat back down with a sigh slicking back his hair as the threatening aura was slowly being lifted giving nobu a chance to breath. "I want to know where she is, who she's with, everything." Nobu nodded again clenching onto his work pants. He didn't know what to believe anymore, were you really trying to bring Daisuke down to the point where he has to spy on you? Or - nobu looked up at Daisuke staring at his phone blushing lightly. Or was Daisuke out of his mind already.

"What are you still doing here? Go." He scurried off calling their driver as he knew if he didn't do this even if he didn't want to, he'll lose his job.

✎﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

You groaned face planting your head Onto the tae with a pencil in your other hand. "You're giving up already?" It was the weekend and only one more week before summer break starts, and just like every teacher and professor when the school year is about to end, they give out one last test saying it's fifty percent of your grade. "I wasn't prepared at all for this." You were with Katsu in the deli Cafe, Ryuu and Katsu were pretty good friends but lately it's like they're competing with each other to win Something. Besides that, today was your day off - and what better way to spend your day off rather than relaxing is to study. "We're literally in the same class [Y/N], don't sweat it." Katsu has been more cheerful lately as well, it was obvious he wasn't really happy when he was with Hana, she would force him into things he didn't wanna do. But when he's with you, he's happy regardless of what you two do.

"Yeah, but you're better at this subject than me." He chuckled turning his notebook to you, you lifted up your head to see nicely written notes in sections, explaining each step. Your eyes glowed smiling as if you were saved. "Remember these well, we can't have these out during the test." You sighed heavily looking at each one carefully, you were gonna take this seriously. You couldn't be worrying about your grades when you go see your brother. Katsu admired your determination, he smiled while looking at you filled with concentration.

"You know, I'm a college graduate. You guys could ask me for help too, you know." Ryuu grabbed a chair backwards sitting on it. "Things change over time Ryuu." Ryuu looked at Katsu as he shrugged. "Ask me a problem, couldn't be that hard." Katsu tilted his head squinting his eyes in which problem would be the most difficult but yet easy to solve. He wrote a problem on a piece of paper sliding it to Ryuu setting the pencil down near him. Ryuu scoffed writing down something as Katsu was actually impressed that he at least wrote down Something.

Ryuu handed the paper back, Katsu took a look at it and started laughing his head off making you smile wanting to know what he put. "What'd he put?" Katsu wheezed making you lean forward as Ryuu started to smile showing his teeth. "H- He put," he turned the paper around as you read it. "I don't know." You began laughing as Katsu started to laugh even more as Ryuu felt proud making not one but two people laugh making himself chuckle. Katsu sniffed as a tear came out as he inhaled and exhaled. "That proves my point." You giggled as Ryuu sighed turning his chair to you. "So, when are you going to see your brother?" Both Katsu and Ryuu knew your brother, you had trusted them enough, the time you told Katsu you weren't sure if you made the right decision, but you don't regret it now. "When summer break starts."

"Ah.. so In a week." A bell rung as Someone came in with a black hoodie, a black mask, and glasses. "One sec, keep talking though." Ryuu got up jogging to the front desk taking his order. "Are you gonna be okay going alone?" You nodded. "I'm sure." Katsu nodded crossing his arms glancing at the man who came in having his head turned slightly as if he was eves dropping on your conversation. He quickly turned back around to Ryuu. Katsu glared at him turning his head back to you. "What are you gonna give him when you're there?" You smiled having your eyes glued onto your paper still writing down numbers. "A hug, and a punch." He chuckled seeing you excited to go see your brother. Ryuu came back sitting down as the man who sat near you three.

"Oh! I just remembered, have you guys seen the news article?" Katsu shook his head as did you. Ryuu took out his phone seeing a picture of Daisuke being caught wearing a disguise when he was going back to his hotel. "There's a lot of rumors spreading around." You knew it was a bad idea for Daisuke to even go out, not to mention - you slightly blushed putting a hand on your neck. "What kind of rumors?" Ryuu states scrolling down to see countless comments, you lifted up your head getting the thought of Daisuke out of your head as you were curious as well. "Like... He's living a secret double life."

"That's his true self," But you couldn't help it, the more talk of Daisuke seemed to make you think about him even more, the times he's smiled, the times he showed kindness, even the times where he got physical. The media certainly likes to twist and pull the truth, but a part of you felt guilty and sorry. You kept thinking you were to blame, but then another part of you kept saying it was his choice to come to your school, you didn't say he could come. You wanted to pull your hair out as all these reasons and facts started swarming in your head. Maybe Daisuke just didn't want you to spend your days alone, after all - you did say that he was your only friend. It was the good in his heart.

"But the big one is that he was coming home from seeing his secret lover." You widened your eyes as you choked on your own saliva coughing as Katsu handed you water as Ryuu snapped his fingers at you. "Exactly, same reaction I had." Katsu frowned his eyebrows at Ryuu smiling a bit as you cleared your throat.

"Are you sure?" Ryuu nodded looking at his phone. "Well, I mean - look at him, he literally has a black mask, glasses, and the way his hair is styled is not the usual way he styles it." Katsu even took his phone out lifting both his eyebrows seeing every one of the articles and comments left by thousands to million's of people. "Not only that, but Daisuke had two girls here. Him being seen going home without any bodyguards only makes sense." He looked up from his phone eyeing you. "Ryuu.. don't make assumptions." Ryuu lifted up his phone. "It's not really me saying all this stuff, it's the people on the internet who like to twist the real truth."

Katsu put down his phone crossing his arms. "I wouldn't think too much about this, after all - they're rumors, we don't know the truth. What I really feel sorry for is Daisuke, imagine his father." Your eyes slightly widened, it wasn't really hidden in the public eye that Daisuke and the chairman don't really have a good relationship. You kinda worried for Daisuke. "Well, that's not our business." You kinda felt guilty keeping the truth that you actually knew Daisuke personally, but your guts always telling you to keep it a secret just in case, but then you remembered that Ryuu was here when you told him that you two were just friends, or has he just forgotten?

Hours passed that Daisuke was able to get ahead of work just for about a day. He sighed leaning back onto his chair closing his eyes, meeting after meeting. He had managed to know his schedule without nobu there, that reminds him - he's been following and watching you for hours.

He hummed as his phone was buzzing, he opened his eyes taking out his phone seeing the ID number. He exhaled through his nose sliding it up answering it putting it on speaker setting it down on his desk having his hands together. "Hello?"

"Don't hello me boy, what happened with your plan huh?" Daisuke stood quiet as a sign that he didn't get what his father means by that. "You were supposed to partner up with a suitable partner for your company and whoever you chose."

"And that's what I'm doing-"

"Then why am I seeing you in a fucking disguise in every article I look at?!" Daisuke turned down the volume, he wasn't very surprised to hear his father this mad. Every time his father calls he's always mad at him, there's no compliment, there's always - do this, do that.

"I don't understand why you're so mad Father, I simply wanted to go out by myself without having any bodyguards around. I wanted to feel like I'm just like the rest of the population." His father scoffed, Daisuke could imagine that he had a grin upon his face. "But you know you can never be like the rest of the population-"

"I can always try Father-"

"You? Going out alone? I'm surprised you're not saying anything about this secret lover bullshit." Interruption after interruption, the saying - like father, like son.

"What's the difference between me apparently having a secret lover and you and your womanizing? You clearly don't have any problem with the media saying all the things about you and all the other gold diggers you've slept with. How much money have you lost because of them? Why is my life your most concern? Afraid I might just drop everything? Afraid your bank might go bankrupt? You clearly want someone who makes you money while you sit on your ass having sex all day." Daisuke fixed his tie letting a breath out, if he kept talking he might've unleashed Something far greater than irritation.

"You dare speak to me like that? I'm the one who made you where you are now!" He shouted making Daisuke wanna Burst back at him. "You better have cleared up this stupid rumor do you understand?! If you don't, I will go over there and I swear I'll make you regret it." And that was it, the call was ended. Daisuke clenched his fist clenching his teeth together. He wanted to throw something, hit Something.

He rose up going for his computer and that's when his phone buzzed again. Daisuke picked it answering it not even bothering to look at the ID number. "What!? You already made yourself clear! What more do you want from me?!" He shouted panting feeling exhausted. There was an utter silence that filled the air. "Daisuke?" His eyes widened hearing your voice. Just you saying his name seemed to bring his fumes down, he suddenly felt calm. He sighed softly sitting back into his chair slicking back his hair closing his eyes. "I'm sorry [Y/N], I had... A little disagreement with my father just now." You wanted to check up on Daisuke, and happened to call at the wrong time. But for Daisuke, to him it felt as if you were the knight in shining armor. "Doesn't sound like a little disagreement."

He opened his eyes frowning his eyebrows, how dearly he wanted to hug you till his frustration, anger, stress was all gone. "Did you call to see how I'm doing with these rumors?" You couldn't bring yourself to lie to tell him no. You sighed softly as Daisuke heard it, he smiled gently. "Yes, is that bad?" He shook his head to himself. "No, I'm actually quite glad that you did so. You were worried for me." And that made his heart start to beat again. "You have a beautiful heart [Y/N]." You smiled on the other side of the phone. "I can stay with you here as long as you need me." He hummed chuckling. "If possible, I would like for you to stay over the phone forever." You giggled taking it as a joke.

"We all have to say goodbye at some point Daisuke." He sighed as your words slightly ached his heart. "then I'd like to be with you, so that we'd never have to say goodbye to each other." You stood silent, you thought - maybe Daisuke was just being emotional and wanted someone to be there with him comforting him.

"We still have that fun day with each other to plan, we can use this time to plan where to go." He hummed.

"How about an island? Just the two of us." You were slightly flustered and surprised to hear him suggest that, but then again- you were forgetting that you were talking to a millionaire. "An island? I think that's too much."

"I know a lot of fun places we could go, it'll take us several days or perhaps weeks for us to visit everything." Daisuke sounded very excited to go somewhere with you alone, where no one could bother you. He was already planning ahead. "I was thinking we could just go to an amusement park." He squinted his eyes thinking about it. He hummed shaking his head. "There's too many people, and too many people would bother us. Them doing so, I would need to have a lot of bodyguards around us, to protect you. Paparazzi would be all over us, news articles about us being together would make the world go crazy, I wouldn't want anything like that to happen to you." You blushed hearing his words, you felt special and you couldn't help but giggle. "Well, if you're worried about that, you can just rent it out."

"No, I want us to be like a normal couple- I mean friends, I don't want you to feel awkward when there's no one around. I did see how you were acting when I rented out the deli cafe twice." You chuckled. "But doesn't it go the other way around for the island? It's yours and we'd be alone." He tilted his head. "Not necessarily, you see - that island is sort of meant for what people call rich people to visit. It's mine, yes; but due to complaints about me keeping it without doing anything to it, I made arrangements to make it a vacation spot for them to shut them up." You giggled, your giggles were absolutely adorable to Daisuke, every little thing you did he admired.

"So, we won't be entirely alone." You got up checking your calendar biting your lower lip, as soon as summer breaks starts; you want to go see your brother as soon as possible. "What do you say we leave by the end of this week?" The next week you still had to go to school and take that test to keep your grade in a safe position. "I can't Daisuke." He frowned one of his eyebrows. "What about next week?" You shook your head to yourself. "I can't either." Were you going to spend time with someone else rather than him? "Is there something you need to do?"

"When summer break starts, I'm going to go visit someone very important to me." Daisuke started to hold very tightly onto his arm rest. "Someone special?"

"Mhm."

Daisuke frowned his eyebrows in anger and in jealousy, his eyes looked up not realizing that nobu was standing in front of him ready to give his information. "I'll call you back [Y/N]." Daisuke hung up clenching it tightly throwing his own phone at nobu which he dodged out of instinct watching it hit the wall then onto the floor. It was shattered, the screen pieces were everywhere, it was actually opened.

The force Daisuke had put into it, just you saying you had someone special made the anger from his father come back, especially whom you have someone special who isn't him. You were lying about him being the only one? He even got his work phone that was on his desk sliding it off taking some papers with it. He panted as his hair was in his face, Nobu wanted to leave but stood still by how freighted he was. Daisuke grunted flipping his desk making everything on his desk all over the floor. He was supposed to be the only one in your life, he was supposed to be the one you come to. He kicked his chair that it had hit the wall making a dent shocking nobu leaving his mouth agape. Daisuke took off his jacket going over to his couch he had in his office making nobu get out of the way almost slipping on the papers on the floor.

He threw his jacket on the couch in front of him sitting down opposite from the one his jacket was on. He glanced at nobu making him stiff up. "Well? What did you hear and see?" Daisuke seemed like a whole different person, he was one person talking to you. And now - it was like you created another part of him. "S-she was at the deli cafe with two other males, one seemed to be in her class helping her study for a test... The other s-seemed to be working there but knew M-miss [Y/N]-"

"What do they look like?"

Nobu swallowed feeling himself start to tremble, his boss and CEO of a company is starting to act very differently, and not in the good way.

"The one that's in her class had light brown hair with light brown eyes, the other h-had red hair and y-yellow eyes." He placed his hand under his chin folding his legs. "I heard their names, the young man goes by Katsu, and the other goes by Ryuu." He looked back at at nobu after knowing that he met Ryuu once. "Did you do what I asked of you as well?" Nobu closed his eyes nodding feeling sweat roll down his cheek. Daisuke grabbed a remote that was in the couch pressing a button turning on the TV revealing an apartment room from different locations.

Daisuke flipped through each camera seeing the kitchen, the entrance, the main room, the bedroom, and even outside the apartment. "Were you seen?" Nobu shook his head. Both nobu and Daisuke saw you coming out of the bathroom, nobu frowned his eyebrows in disappoinment. Daisuke smirked sitting back enjoying the sight of you. He was nice enough to not instruct nobu to set a camera there as he respected you enough. "Order me another phone, and have someone clean up this place when I leave." Nobu nodded exiting out his office as Daisuke eyes your every movement. The time where Daisuke asked nobu to order him something, that something were cameras.

He hummed admiring your [S/C] skin as you were changing shirts, this was one way on keeping an eye on you.

╭─────────────────╮
▁▂▃▅▆▇ Word Count: 3728 ▇▆▅▃▂▁
╰─────────────────╯

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

225K 3.2K 29
This is a book that's just Yandere x reader because I have an unhealthy obsession with Yanderes. 😁👍 There are ⚠️ trigger warnings ⚠️ ...
7.4K 195 10
If the book is found to be unsatisfactory, we request for a peaceful leave as we would like for this book to remain toxic free and be absent of any r...
151K 5.4K 31
ᵞᴬᴺᴰᴱᴿᴱ ᶜᴿᵁˢᴴ ˣ ᶠᴼᴿᴹᴱᴿ ᵞᴬᴺᴰᴱᴿᴱ ᴿᴱᴬᴰᴱᴿ WILL EDIT WHEN COMPLETED!! #5 lime 20220621 #1 Yandere 20230409 (Bffr 💀 🤣) #2 Obsession 20230409 (Y'all craz...
153K 4K 37
𝙸. ↳𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 you move back to tokyo. after being years away, you finally get to see your two best friends and live a happy and normal life as a t...