The Return | Winx Club

Par winxgirl_x

Magix's biggest threat, the Trix, were finally defeated once and for all by the powerful Winx. Five years lat... Plus

hey fairies β™‘
prologue
chapter one
chapter two
chapter two: catching up
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
π‘ˆπ‘π‘‘π‘Žπ‘‘π‘’! (π‘†π‘‚π‘…π‘…π‘Œ)
chapter twenty-six |special|
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one
chapter thirty-two
chapter thirty-three
chapter thirty-four
chapter thirty-five
chapter thirty-six
chapter thirty-seven
THANK YOU
bonus: 𝑭&𝑯
bonus: 𝑺&𝑩
bonus: 𝑭&𝑯
NEWS

bonus: 𝑭&𝑯

555 13 9
Par winxgirl_x

Requested: ℱ𝓁ℴ𝓇𝒶 𝒶𝓃𝒹 ℋℯ𝓁𝒾𝒶

Fᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ

“Uh-oh!”

“Yes, Flora?! What's wrong?! Did something happen--?” Helia ran into the living room, almost slipping multiple times during so because he had socks on instead of slippers to avoid slipping again. He panted, resting his hands on his knees as he looked at his wife. “Is it time?”

“Helia!” Flora got up from the floor since she was picking up apple pieces not until her husband came out of nowhere. “Stop running or you'll get yourself hurt.”

“Ugh, I thought it was time!”

“Time for what? Dinner? You know what, I don't really have an appetite so an apple was going to be fine with me 'till I dropped them all on the floor, sadly...” She sighed, essentially continuing to pick up where she left off with her previous task but Helia quickly interrupted her by encouraging her to sit down.

He kneeled in front of her, resting his hands on her shoulders and stared at her worriedly. “Flora, you're pregnant. Quit scaring me!”

“Aw, Helia. That's cute...” She cupped his face with her soft warm hands then kissed the tip of his nose. “But I feel completely fine so nothing to worry over.”

“If you love me, stay still. Let me clean this for you.” Helia came up with the negotiation except that he didn't give time for his wife to respond before he covered her with a blanket and passed her a book to read whilst he tidied up the mess she created.

At first, the nature fairy was enjoying it for a few minutes before she felt like going to rest, and so she did; Flora removed the light blanket off of her and threw the book on the other couch which was closest to her. Hence, she placed her hands on her back while stretching and went on her way upstairs.

“Are you going to bed already?!” Helia questioned, gazing if what he was seeing was true.

She nodded, yawning. “Probably. I just want to lay down.”

“Oh, okay. I'll eat something then join you... And please! Be careful when you go upstairs or you might trip and fall!”

“Yes, yes-- Ah!” Flora gasped as she suddenly jumped and rested her hand on the wall, her breathing getting heavy. Helia heard the noises so he dropped the broom to inspect and, as he has gotten closer to the stairs, he noticed his wife was in pain and he hastily hurried next to check up on her.

“What's wrong?!”

“I think I'm just having contractions--” Flora groaned, closing her eyes and Helia held her hand. “And it freaking hurts!”

When Helia heard her whining, then the pain must be stinging her and he guessed that it was about to commence the beginning of her sufferings. “You... Do you think you're about to go labor? Are you sure?”

“My water didn't break so I don't think so, for now." Flora laid her head on Helia's shoulder and he gently rubbed her belly. “This hurts, though.”

“I know, I know.” Helia tried to reassure her, keeping on gently rubbing the belly in soothing rotating motions. “I should notify your mother and alert her to hurry over here!”

“Okay...”

“C'mon.” He picked her up bridal style, seeing how she was dealing throughout her first contractions - she'd probably needed assistance getting on the second floor of their house. “Uhh... Try to stay in bed. I'll get things sorted in the meanwhile.”

Once he made the last step, he kicked the bedroom door open then let his wife back down. Although, when her feet met the carpeted floor, a striking pain hit her stomach which was when she instantly felt something. She was wearing a dress anyway, so she had the urge to peak and noticed something dripping after another.

Her husband did not notice this yet due to the fact he was looking for any extra pillows in the other rooms so that Flora could be comfortable while they would wait for Alyssa, her mother, to arrive soon to help with the delivery, since they were going to proceed with home birth.

The brunette debated in her mind whereas to stress even more her already stressed husband even more or to keep it to herself until Alyssa was in the house.

“Uhm, Helia...!”

“Hm, yeah?”

“Not to make things scarier but I think my water just broke--”

“Eh?! Say what?” This time Helia jogged his way to the room and knelt as he checked over and over again any visible body pains she would be going through. “Does anything hurt? How do you feel-- is she coming out already?!”

“Stop asking me stupid questions.”

“Sorry.”

Flora turned on the lights to see satisfactorily while she opened the cupboard to get a small towel in between her legs so water won't be dripping around their room. She paced around the room with Helia holding her hand and, from time to time, she felt contractions which she could bear given the fact she went through painful battles, ending up with many bruises.

Yes, they were uncomfortably painful. But right now, Flora never felt any more suffering than ever before, that she forgot she's a guardian fairy and that she got badly injured in fights before but currently, she focused more on the fact she was about to be a mother and give birth.

“I don't think I can do this.” The brunette screamed, finally throwing away the towel, guessing she didn't need it any longer.

Helia tried to cheer her up and distract her from the pain. “Yes, you can, fairy of nature!”

“No, I can't.” She shook her head multiple times. “It hurts a lot!”

“I know and I believe in you! You can do this.” He checked his clock. “Uhh, I don't know how long it'll take for your mother to get here.”

“Great--” She closed her eyes tightly and struggled to speak words for a few seconds.

“What, what, what?!”

“It's just contractions, Helia.” Flora whispered with a smile, given that she was in suffering, as her head looked up to his concerned frown. He kissed her then hugged her with additional rubs on her back and head.

“I wish I could help in any way, Flo. I'm so sorry you're going through this.”

“Aw, don't worry yourself! I went through enough hard times so maybe I can bear this. I think we'll get through this.” Flora whimpered on his shoulder while a few loud knocks were heard from downstairs, which almost startled the couple. “Is that my Mom?”

“Let me check. Wait here!” And with that, he ran downstairs yet again for only the Dragon knows how many times and Flora shook her head since she was not surprised.

Helia is a calm, patient man. But when it came to his first child's birth, his head was sent somewhere else and all he does is panic and panic all over again whereas Flora would just reassure that everything is going well. The past couple of months have been quite fun for the couple but the time was up.

They were officially about to become parents to their baby.

“Where is she?!” A preoccupied voice, that belonged to Alyssa, wailed, followed by several footsteps coming from behind the door. Flora was sat on her matrimonial bed, bearing the pain as she tried to stay relaxed and eased, and wait for aid while taking many deep breaths - however, she was at a point she was about to call everyone out with no remorse if she didn't push the baby out of her any time soon.

The door kicked open, revealing Flora's mother, almost covered in sweat and gripping a bag in her hands.

“Mom...”

“Aw, sweetie.” Alyssa stepped in, heading across the room where she stopped and knelt in front of her daughter to look up to her forest-green eyes. “My baby. How's it going?”

The brunette cried on her shoulder, a hand over her Mom and the other was resting on her belly. “Mom, why does it hurt so much?”

“Okay, one is because it is your first time.” She smiled as she nudged Helia to hurry over as he'll be essential for the upcoming birth. “Secondly, you're a powerful fairy who is expecting a girl, which will also be a fairy. All that power is rushed into your blood vessels and, yeah, in short words, you have body aches and all that jazz.”

“What?!” Flora tilted her head around with shock mixed with worried feelings planted all over her face as she made eye contact with Helia then back to her mother. “Why didn't you say anything about it when I told you I was having a girl?”

“Because you worry too much! Luckily, fairies like you deliver children faster but with more pain.”

“Oh, great.”

“It's okay, Flo. I'll stand right by you.” Her husband cued.

In the meanwhile, Alyssa opened her bag open that contained all the equipment needed to deliver her grandchild. She took a stethoscope and placed it on Flora's pregnant belly. “Wow, this daughter of mine is very lucky.”

“How so?” Helia spoke for his wife, who couldn't speak for herself right now as she was busy enduring the pain.

“Because it's almost time to push! Get the bath ready, Helia.”

Flora panicked as she stood up on her feet, facing her mother while doing so and tears flowing down her cheeks. “Really?! Mom, no, I can't. I'm too scared.”

“Yes, you can. Trust me. I delivered, not one, but two children on my own. Stop with the nonsense of you not doing it and have a positive mindset! Your daughter is close to being in your arms and that will be the beginning of a lifetime of happiness.” Alyssa reassured with a kind smile. “Now, I want to meet my first granddaughter if you don't mind...”

The brunette was able to chuckle for once, wiping off her tears. “Sure.”

-

Approximately two hours later, between agonizing contractions to another, an overly worried husband distressed about his wife's state and the near arrival of his newborn he even almost failed to remember how to breathe properly, in the other hand, Alyssa striving to calm the first time parents that everything will be fine.

“Okay, push!” Alyssa advised her daughter, who was hesitant at first but the uncomfortably unbearable contractions convinced her to push with all the energy and strength she's got.

Helia offered his hand and chose to condone Flora ultimately squeezing the life out of his hand - but as long as he stayed next to her during the birth of their first child, it was worth it.

“This hurts! It hurts, hurts, hurts!” Flora cried as Helia helped to keep her head up and Alyssa was monitoring the movements of the baby. “I can't!”

“Flora you're doing it! I believe in you.” Helia consoled her, upset by her screams and what she solely going through and felt hurt.

“Okay, take a break now,” Alyssa instructed as she dried her forehead and Flora took deep breaths as Helia stroked her arm and whispered touching comments to his wife. “Her head is coming out--! Alright, at the next contraction, push!”

A tear of happiness fell from Flora's eyes; knowing her baby's head was coming out and she reached for it then cried a little more. Then she did what her mother told her to do; the next contractions were all about pushing her baby out once and for all, whether she liked it or not.

Well now, to be precise, Flora clearly hated it, but what she was accomplishing, was the work of nature. So, she tried to admire and cherish every bit of it with all her might, as well as Helia.

The blessing of giving life.

A cry filled the room as Flora let her tears of joy run through her cheeks and Helia also started to tear up. Alyssa put a towel on Flora's chest and the doctor gave the newborn to her to hold.

“Okay, okay. Mommy and Daddy are here, okay? Okay, shh.” Flora kept crying and cuddled the crying baby. “Helia, look at her. She has your hair.”

“I know! She is so small... This baby is my daughter. I am finally a Dad.”

Helia brushed a tear of joy off his cheek as he stared at his crying baby in awe. Alyssa was about to burst into tears so she felt like leaving the room for the new family to spend the first minute of the baby's life together and to enjoy this moment, but also to phone every family member she knew off of her head to tell the news, starting with her husband, Rhodos, and second daughter, Miele.

The brunette fairy, who was still immersed in the water with her daughter in her arms was debating whether to cry of contentment or smile so her face was a mix between the two.

“She's very beautiful.”

“We made her so beautiful.”

Helia and Flora gave each other a passionate kiss and admired the crying baby in the nature fairy's arms as Helia caressed her cheeks with his fingers, still in unbelief he had a child now.

Lilian, welcome to our family. You're the piece we needed this whole time to be complete.”

°°°°°°°°°

END OF THIS SHORT STORY!

I FORGOT TO PUBLISH THIS LAST NIGHT

Meh, honestly, I'm not so proud of how this chapter went, but I don't have much time due to sorting things out in my life AND the second book I'm working on 🤕 So please don't criticise...

You're not going to believe it but I'm even considering writing another book besides the second book :')

Since you're not going to hear much of me, you can still ask for some short stories for me to write so you won't miss me too much :D

Until then, see you next time fairies.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

40.8K 625 25
Riven returns and starts a friendship with Musa. The Winx have a new problem with trying to keep their powers and having to make sure the Trix don't...
2.4K 61 18
What if Bloom had a youngest sister who she didn't know about but she was taken to Cloud Tower and became a fourth member of the Trix? Meet Asia the...
66.5K 1K 21
Aundrey Hayden, a powerful fairy without control. Her element is supposed to be fire but what happens when she can't control it? What happens when th...
3.7K 80 40
Four years have passed after the War against Kalshara and Brafilius ended. With the Fairy Animals safe and the Trix locked away beyond Time and Space...