Squidward Is a F*ucking Mindr...

By John_Is_Not_My_Name

The story of a psychotic girl who finds comfort in a boy who sits in the background and watches the world pas... More

Introduction
1. The Survey
2. The Rumours Begin
3. The First Party
4. The Mistake
5. The Morning After
6. The Mystery Location
7. The Walk of Shame
8. The Monday after
9. The Monday After: Return of the Lamp-post
10. The Field
11. The Hideaway
12. The day without Squidward
13. The Squidward, Patrick crossover series
14. The Day Patrick Star showed up to Geography
15. The Lunch hall
16. Losing Control
17. Hide and Wait
18. Waking up
19. Sleeping
20. Relaxation to Revelations.
21. The moment you realise...You fucked up
23. I think I'm in LOOOVVVEEE
24. Dreaming nightmares and learning Letters
I am super, super sorry

22. She's a runner, she's a track star

6 0 0
By John_Is_Not_My_Name

*Daniel's POV* (IK FINALLY)

I had no IDEA how bad Nick's slap had been until I was sitting in medical with a bandage wrapped around my torso like I'd broken a rib. I was in pain.

I'd told Nick Durnham that I thought he was a stupid dick with anger issues and he slapped me in the nipples. Ouch.

The nurse in medical smiled sadly at me. She was middle aged, no wedding ring. I frowned angrily at her. Why is she pitying me? She's the one who works part time as a nurse for a boarding school in the middle of nowhere so she can raise enough money to finish med school.

If this was a fun facts about me game, I'd say I don't want to play, because that's stupid.

I threw my shirt back on, signed my name on the medical slip and grabbed my bag from the chair next to the bed. Then I stepped out into the corridor, and began walking as fast as I could in the opposite direction to, 1) my classroom and 2) the pair of teachers chatting in the hall.

My steps were large, frequent and quiet. But it wasn't enough, because Ms. Fletcher's booming voice echoed through the empty corridor.

"HALT!" she said, her voice deep and imperative. I froze in my tracks.

"We'd like to speak with you, Mr. Rain." Came the same, commanding voice. She had the same tone as he did. Commanding and seductive. She wasn't sexually seducing me, she was brainwashing-seducing me. Regardless, I froze where I was and tried to stop my hand from trembling.

"How is your chest?" She didn't leave room for me to answer, but rather continued to speak. "We would normally contact your parents," I shook my head and lowered it to the ground, kicking the air lightly." "Exactly. So we would ask which you would like to be informed." I looked up at the ceiling, sighed, and closed my eyes.

"Daniel, please turn around. We would like to see you, It's just polite, is all. Honest, that's all." Came the lighter, jolly voice of Mr. Steely. I turned around and marched back.

"Call my Father." I said. But then thought about it.

Father wouldn't be in his right mind, and the school can't find out about that. They'll send me back. I can't go back.

"But he'll be... in a work meeting." The first lie. "He and then after that he'll be heading on a work trip." The second lie. "To Peru. Business and all." Lie number three, let's draw it in and... "He owns his own company, you know." HOME RUN!!!

Mr. Steely smiled. "Well let us know when he's free." I nodded a blatantly fake nod. I felt fake. But what's to be done? They were going to call my father.

Then, as I studied Mr Steely's face for thoughts. He was unsuspecting of anything, and seemingly wanting food. However, Ms.Fletcher was doubtful. Her features, though seemingly poker, held doubts, suspicion and a slight, very faint dashing hint of concern. Then her eyes lifted and the blankest look of pure delight struck across her features. 

What the heck? Someone can make icy over here smile?

I turned around to see the person, but when I looked around there was no one there.

But loud footsteps vibrated down the corridor and I looked to see the back of one very distinct girl.

There's only one girl who can make Ms.Fletcher's face light up like that. My secret long-term crush, Becca.

Her golden-brown, curly hair bounced out of view behind a wall, and her bag swung round after her short, tan body. I smiled. She was truly pretty. And she was a total badass. She knew what she wanted and who she was.

I would've asked her out by now if I wasn't afraid. Going out meant going to each other's houses. And my father was at my house. She can't meet my father. I don't want her to see the man I live with. The man who raised me. I love him but he can never EVER meet Becca. He'd eat her alive.

I looked longingly out into the distance. 

Becca.

*FAST FORWARD TO THE PARTY CAUSE I'M LAZY*

I stepped into the room and winced. The music was loud. I marched straight to the drinks table and picked up a red solo cup. (We all know the ones) I didn't even check what was inside, I downed it. I can pace myself, I'm not like those Wattpad girls who have an alcoholic mother and so never touch alcohol. I know the dangers, but Ii can pace myself.

I'm not like other girls. *Debby Ryan hair tuck* 

I looked around. No one interesting was here yet. I sighed. Another wave of people came in over the next hour. Not a single one of them was interesting looking. I closed my eyes, cup in hand, and sat on the table, listening to the slightly more bearable music. Being drunk really helps out. In moderation.

I shook my head to clear my thoughts, and looked up to see Becca standing next to the table, dressed in all black. She looked good. I didn't miss the My Chemical Romance Tee she had on.

Not to fan girl or anything but...

SHE LIKES THE SAME MUSIC AS ME!!!!!

Now we can get married and have three kids and a hamster named-

(IYKYK) 

Just then I was cut off by the sound liquid being poured into a cup. I looked over to see Becca pouring herself a drink.

I have no idea which other worldly spirit possessed me but  I sidled right up to her, and just stood there, surveying the terrain like a scout during the war.

And I remained there, as  Becca poured her third, fourth, fifth drinks. I was about to cut her off when she tripped and fell. I dropped my cup and reached out to grab her by the waist. Both my arms wrapped around her and I sighed a deep sigh. But I didn't want to let her go.

Then a large ripple of gasps shot through the nearby crowd like a rocket. The looks on their faces showed the reason.

No one touched Becca.

She looked up, before turning around so my hands were gripping her back. Then I pulled her up, our faces close enough to smell the alcohol on her breath. I stepped back, instantly reminded of my Father.

I touched my left forearm. Then I looked at Becca. Only to find her looking straight back at me.

Then she stuck out her hand.

"Becca." She said.

I know who you are I'm literally in love with you.

"Daniel."

Then she nodded, before taking a ninth drink. I took it right out of her hand and hoisted her up into my arms. Instead of fighting me like I thought she would, she snuggled into my chest and rubbed my arm. I flinched, remembering him before relaxing, clearing that memory from my mind and carrying her out of there.

She began to moan loudly. Not in a weird way you dirty donkey.

I mean she began to complain at the top of her lungs.

"Danny! Why have we never met before?" I shrugged.

"But you're so cuuutttee! And sooo strong!" And the squeezed my bicep. But I grabbed her arm and then accidentally dropped the rest of her.

Hey I'm not super human!

She sat on the floor, poking my toes.

"I'm never gonna make it to your place, am I Becca?" I said to her. She looked up at me, here eyes wide and pupils heavily dilated.

"Nope." She said. I frowned. Well I can't just leave her here. There are some unsavoury characters in this school, especially when everyone is drunk off their rocker.

And that was how we ended up at my place at 1 in the morning. I struggled to brush her teeth, told her to change into a dress shirt from my cupboard. It was huge on her. Then I gave her some of my cousin's shorts and changed out of my shirt. Then I put her to bed and attempted to walk away.

But she grabbed onto my arm and yanked me into the bed, before resting her head on my chest, wrapping her arms firmly around me and falling asleep.

Oh well.

Guess I'm staying here then.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

521 14 17
A teen fiction romance novel with a twist. Read to see what happens when fate brings these two total opposites together. Sophie Maxwell, the girl t...
1.3M 13.9K 18
***EXCERPT ONLY*** He is Captain of the football team. Most popular Guy in school. Can get any girl he wants. Next in line to be Alpha. Logan's not r...
402 11 22
In a big city full of secrets . Teenagers living their life willing god damn it's their last year of high school . But it's all Maxi has ever known...
2.6K 156 30
Marley Taylor may seem like a semi-normal girl to outsiders, but she has some things she doesn't reveal to others. At home, her parents force her to...