Until you♥️

By _writer__90

COMPLETED ✅ #1 in indianlove on 6/5/21 #1 in india on 26/6/21 #7 in romance on 26/6/21 Opposites Attract? ... More

Introduction
Bloody Jerk!
Why do I care?
Brave!
Moron!
Give me patience!
Idiot!
Definitely Crazy!
The view is mesmerising!
This girl is a trouble!
Again!
Am I not happy?
My saviour!
Silly girl!
What the actual fuck?
Snap out!
Ufffff!
Something is not right!
My first one!
Finally a smile!
Maybe!
No goodbye?
Pervert! Control!
Offffooo!
Yeah! Calm down.
Don't go down the lane!
What's wrong with me?
Hella heart eyes for you!
Me getting married?
Disappointed?
Don't get distracted!
He is such a task!
That's impossible!
We have a date!
Someone's jealous!
Is it that bad?
Aarav being kinky?
I think I am whipped..!
Shirtless Aarav is a treat!
This is our routine.
That's my weakness..!
Stop getting distracted!
This smile is to die for!
Don't rile her up!
This infuriating pig!
Too much cuteness..!
Not an update
Am I in love?
It can't be true!
Marriage is out of the question!
Goodbye, it is then!
There will be no her!
I soo missed her!
I've already fallen for it.
Temporary happiness..!
Damn his long legs!
With love?
She is that magic..!
I can't do this..!
How did I survive without her?
How did I get soo lucky?
Until You♥️
Epilogue.
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 2

I know this look!

19.1K 1.3K 33
By _writer__90

Aarav Kapoor

This was the fifth time I was calling Abhi and this dude was not ready to answer my calls.
Finally on the sixth call he answered
"Dude! You better be dying because you've never ever called me 6 times straight!" He said answering the call.

"Yeah! I am kind of going to die. I have a date tomorrow evening and I don't know anything about dates!" I said panicking.

It was saturday tomorrow the day I was going to take Shanaya out on a date. We were going to shop for Ahana's baby tomorrow as it is her naming ceremony after 2 days and I am supposed to take her on a date tomorrow evening.

Which I am not prepared for!

"Date? First tell me who the hell are you dating dude? I'll chop your balls off!" He said getting angry.

" You can do all of that once my tomorrow's date goes well. Now tell me what to do!" I said rolling my eyes.

"It is Shanaya I am guessing. So, choose a nice restaurant, drive yourself, open the car door for her, make sure you compliment her,-
He started but I interrupted him.

"It is useless talking to you!" I said and hung up.

Don't panic..!

It's just a date!

I got back to my work and after a few hours I got Shanaya's call.
"Come home early today." She said in an excited tone as I answered the call.

"What? I hope you're not cooking again." I asked her chuckling and I could imagine her scowling at me.

" Just get home early, asshole." She said and hung up.

I enetered my apartment and called for Shanaya.

This troublesome kid!

What is she upto now?

"Boooo...!" She said again scaring me from behind and I again rolled my eyes.

"I have a surprise for you. And today I did not fuck up." She said with a wide grin.

I flung my arm around her shoulder and asked "Where's the surprise?"

She made me walk towards the dining table and then she opened the lid of the container.
"Taa—daa!" She said smiling wide while showing me the grilled chicken she made.

"Umm hmm! It smells yummy." I said and it actually smelled soo good.

"But I thought I made it clear yesterday that I don't want you anywhere near the stove." I said to her narrowing my eyes.

She just scowled and asked "Can you for once stop complaining?"

I rolled my eyes and went in my room to freshen up.
When I returned she was sitting on one of the chairs playing something on her phone.

I bent on her level from behind and placed a soft kiss on her shoulder murmuring a thanks in her ear.

Then I took the seat beside her.
"So, how is it? Tell me fast!" She said while serving me the grilled chicken with salad.

I cut out a piece of it & tasted it.
It was nice.

Better than expected!

I thought she would burn it or something.

"It is really tasty!" I said praising her and she smiled more widely if even it was possible.

"But wait! You're not lying right?" She asked narrowing her eyes.

"No!" I said instantly and she put a knife & fork in my plate to taste it and I took the plate away from her.

"That's mine. You can have yours!" I said handing a her a plate and serving her another chicken piece which I thought was better cooked.

"It is undercooked." She said as she took a bite of it.

"It is fine. It was your first time." I said and she sat there with a sulky face.

This is why I didn't want to tell her about it!

"Jaan, it is really nice. I loved it. You made it for me. You have no right to say that it is not up to the mark." I said cupping her cheek with one hand.

I cut a piece out of the chicken in fork and held it before her mouth.
"Eat it." I said with a smile which I know she can't resist.

She ate it and then said
"I think it is better if I leave the cooking to you." She said still with the sulky face.

"Yeah I think that would be better because I don't want to see you with new burn marks or bandages everyday." I said feeding her another piece.

And she just laughed at it.
.
.
"Aarav get up!" Shanaya was yelling in my ears and I just groaned.

"What is it?" I asked her annoyed.

"We have to go shopping. Get up fast & get ready." She said & tried to pull me out of the bed. But ofcourse her attempts were futile.

"You go & get ready. I'll be there in half n hour." I said going back to sleep hugging my pillow.

It should be her instead..!

"No! I know you won't wake up. You're such a lazy ass." She said smacking me on my shoulder.

"You're such a torture, woman!" I said groaning and got up.

She just stood there narrowing her eyes at me.
I pulled her by her wrist and she landed straight on my lap.
I encircled my arms around her waist and rested my head in the crook of her neck.

"I should be rewarded for handling you." I murmured in the crook of her neck placing a kiss over there.

"Stop turning me on in morning itself, when you have no intentions of going further." She said and tried to get out of my hold.

"I want everything to be special with you." I said and I know she was blushing really hard by now.

"Am I that special to you?" She asked running her fingers through my hair.

"A lot." I said inhaling her smell.
Soo much that I don't think I can function for even a day without seeing her smile.

"And then you say, you don't like committing." She said.

"That is a totally diffrent thing. And I don't want to have a conversation on commitment this early in the morning." I said tightening my hold on her.

How much more am I going to avoid it?

"Okay! Now enough of your tantrums. Get up." She said and I loosened my hold on her. She quickly jumped off the bed and left from my room.
I did not miss the disappointed look on her face.
.
.
I was trying to pick out a kurta for me to wear on the naming ceremony day because I don't own any.
"Aarav, no. You're not even trying that." Shanaya said coming towards me with a grey coloured kurta.

"I agree that you could look good on anything but this one would look better." She said handing me the kurta with a wink.

I bought it and then we moved towards the jwellery section for her.
She wanted a few pair on earings and was trying on it when a bracelet caught my attention.

When I was headed towards her with the bracelet, I saw her struggling with the earings.
I went behind her and helped her with the earings and all this while she was looking at me through the mirror with some unknown emotion floating in her eyes.

She had a soft smile on her lips which bought a smile on my face itself.

But this time, the look in her eyes; it is something else!

I can make it out!

Am I being in Denial?

When the earing was fixed, I again looked up in the mirror and saw her still looking at me with the same look in her eyes.

I know this look!

I know the emotions behind this look, but I also know that she might end up getting hurt if this emotion grows.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

244K 12.6K 50
#1 in Doctor series "Doctor!!" A soft, warm, and euphonic voice of Dr. Ishaan came from very behind me. I whirled. "Hhaammppff" I gasped, finding hi...
463K 29.1K 45
"𝐍𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮... 𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐌𝐈�...
1.1M 50.4K 76
Hatred is blind so is Love.... "Never try to change anything here!" His evil eyes did promise me some danger indeed. Meet Esha Varnav, a twenty five...
1M 39.6K 48
Highest Rank: 1 in romance Cover credits: GS_Stella. He was my first love but I wasn't his. He decided not to see my face ever again. So did I. "It's...