ωяοиg τιмє | τν∂ | το

By RobertTheHoover

[COMPLETED] ᴡʜᴇɴ ꜱᴀᴍᴇᴇʀᴀ ꜰᴇʟʟ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴛᴀɪʀꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ꜰᴇʟʟ ᴜɴᴄᴏɴꜱᴄɪᴏᴜꜱ, ꜱʜᴇ ɢᴀɪɴᴇᴅ ʜᴇʀ ᴄᴏɴꜱᴄɪᴏᴜꜱɴᴇꜱꜱ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴛᴏ ꜰɪɴᴅ... More

IᑎTᖇOᗪᑌᑕTIOᑎ
1.
2.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
𝕊𝕌ℝℙℝ𝕀𝕊𝔼 𝕊ℍ𝔸𝕎𝕋𝕋𝕐!

3.

9.5K 381 113
By RobertTheHoover

Few days had gone and the fight for the brunette's affection was still on. Subtlety they had been doing their biddings in gaining her affections, unbeknownst to her.

Sameera was having her fun living in ancient time. Well keeping the god forsakes corset aside, which were freaking tight. And about periods, well, she doesn't get them.

She saw them doing sword fighting or fencing, whatever it was and shooting, and she wanted to try it. She asked if she could learn it and we'll the brothers were more than happy to teach her. More time to be alone with them. She had been learning sword fighting and shooting simultaneously, giving both brothers chances to be with her.

Elijah being a master in swords fighting since their human days, was given the task of teaching her sword fighting and Niklaus having his way with guns was giving the task of teaching her shooting. It was Bekah's bidding, she was helping her brothers to get the girl.

She loved Sameera and wouldn't mind if she gets with one of her brothers, but seeing both of them having an affection towards her friend, she decided to help them both and in the end, it would be Sameera that would choose who she likes the most.

Sameera was right now standing in front of Elijah to have a sword duel with him. They start off great, her defence was going great. Elijah wasn't being too aggressive with her, seeing she was just a beginner. They were duelling for a bit where she was able to dodge the attacks white nicely and was being great at defence. But in the end, Elijah trapped her between one of the pillars.

"Well, looks like it's the end." Said Elijah. "So, what would you do now?" He questioned further with a smug smile.

He had captured her into his arms as his back was against the pillars and his sword around her neck. He wasn't aware of their proximity, until now, when Sameera turned her head to face him, still in his arms.

His breath stopped as he realised their proximity. He wanted to realise her but at the same time, he didn't. She was not showing any signs of discomfort either soo... Why not?

Sameera wanted to defeat him. He did it wrong when he was being smug earlier. It ticked her, now she wanted to win. She was mostly innocent but at a time like this, her minds functions the wrong way.

She knew about men's vulnerability and now wanted to use it to her advantage. I mean sometimes you need to take the advantage of you being a woman girl. I mean, why not?

She started to lean in slowly which caught Elijah off guard. He was startled by this move but didn't protest, as he was now himself leaning in. He thought now it was his time to ✨shine

Sameera took this moment and released herself from his grasp and put her sword towards his neck.

"So, What would you do now? Mr Mikaelson?" Mocked Sameera. She was oblivious to his feelings towards her and didn't know what great impact that on him.

"You cheated!" Exclaimed Elijah.

"Wait how did I cheat?" Asked Sameera feigning innocence.

"You leaned in!" Said Elijah in disbelief.

"So what? I just leaned in. It was a simple action. You took the meaning wrongly. Not my fault. Not my fault." Exclaimed Sameera with a shrug.

"What..." He mumbled in disbelief.

"Am I interrupting something?" Asked Niklaus as he showed himself in front of them. He wasn't liking their proximity at all.

"Oh no nothing brother." Said Elijah.

", So I believe it's now our time my love." Said Nik with a smile to Sameera.

"Oh yeah right." Said Sameera.

She took off her gear and gave a quick kiss on Elijah's cheek before going.

"Bye Elijah!" She said with a smile.

Niklaus made an annoyed grumble and followed her outside whereas Elijah had a foolish smile on his face as he touched the place she kissed at.

That made his day.

Sameera had some problem with shooting, well shooting at longer ranges as she had to concentrate hard, too much brain work, and her hands used to tremble a bit. Weirdly she didn't have any problem with swords.

The range she was currently trying to practice was pretty far, which made her always fail in it.

She tried a few times and whined at how it was not being done.

"Wait love, let me show you." Said Niklaus as he closed their distance. He went behind her and closed their distance. He used his right arms to steady her right arm and snakes his fingers with her's. Taking full advantage of the opportunity...hmmm...nice going boi...

He used his left arms to remove the hair covering her ear, aside. He spoke as he showed her what to do.

"Now love keep your left arm at your back like this." As he held her arm back. "Here, steady your arm. Yeah like this, keep your left eye close... Right now concentrate a bit love, don't worry. And... Shoot." He said the last word and she pressed the trigger. It hit the bullseye.

"Oh my god, I did it finally!!" Said Sameera with excitement as she started to jump excitedly. She jumped into Niklaus's arms in excitement and kissed him continuously on the cheeks. Giving small pecks. Which were highly appreciated by him.

"Oh thank you, Nik! You don't know my level of happiness! Oh. My Gawd!!" Exclaimed Sameera.

"Love if I knew you express your happiness like this, I would also make you happy." He said as he looked into her eyes seriously. It would sound like a joke but the seriousness in his eyes stopped Sameera from her happy dance.

Elijah was seeing it from afar, clearly not liking it. So he decided to interrupt before things escalate here.

"Sameera, Niklaus, sorry to interrupt but lunch is ready." Said Elijah curtly and they proceeded.

Marcel had been spending a lot of time with Sameera. They had created mother-son bondage even though Sameera was not that old.

She would always reach him things like alphabets, solar system, fun scientific facts. Basically, she was a genius there. Obviously like she knew too much science in that household and things that were not even known yet, thanks to future knowledge.

She was basically considered the most intelligent person in the place considering her knowledge was way vast than they could have.

Well, that was just another talk that it was just basics in her time and well she was acknowledged as intelligent, she didn't mind. I mean if she knew that she would get soo much respect here in this time... She would have already come here...ya know...

They used to spend a lot of time and apart from teaching him, she also shared with him her favourite things and basic knowledge or some special things about her which he, well, to help his adopted father and uncle, used to tell them.

Basically Marcel and Rebekah were the captains of this ship or these ships.

Things had been going quite well and well, there was one time that Celeste was throwing herself over Elijah for some reason but because of Sameera being in the scene. Celeste things didn't happen.

One day Sameera was just chilling, sitting on the lawn, taking in nature, when a voice, from behind, startled her.

"And who you might be, darling?" Asked a smug voice.

That was all folks. Tell me your thoughts. And do check out my other stories Total Chaos and Superus Seductus.
And it was my birthday on 6th June and you guys didn't wish... I hate you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 67 5
'𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐚 𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐝𝐨𝐦 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬, 𝐦𝐲 𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐪𝐮𝐞 𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞, 𝐦𝐲...
4.3K 162 22
▍•° ༘ ༉ 𝐌𝐘 𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒. ❛ 𝗂 𝗆𝖺𝗒 𝗌𝖾𝖾𝗆 𝗄𝗂𝗇𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗂'𝗅𝗅 𝗋𝗂𝗉 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗍 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗐𝗈 ❜ ᓫ ̟ ˚ ฺ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃...
419K 8.9K 34
❝𝗪𝗲 𝗕𝗲𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴❞ ✧ ೃ༄ 𝖶𝗂𝗇𝖾 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗂𝗇𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗍𝗁 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖻𝗅𝗈𝗈𝖽𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗍 𝖾𝗒𝖾𝗌 𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗄 𝗐𝖾'𝗋𝖾 𝖻𝗈𝗍𝗁 𝖿𝗎𝖼𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝗎𝗉 𝖺𝗇𝖽...
21.8K 956 9
𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐲𝐧 𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐚 𝐒𝐚𝐥𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐃𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐒𝐚𝐥𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐭𝐞...