Wearing a bastard's little fu...

By ksjreverie

not my works google translated for offline reading Title: 穿成霸总小逃妻 Author:藤萝为枝 Source: https://m.shubaow.net/1... More

n
1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
61-end

51-60

442 8 3
By ksjreverie

return

Wearing a bastard's little escaped wife

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 51

    Nono felt cold, Qiu Li treated her well during this period, but in fact, she gradually felt that he was harmless in her heart. However, the male protagonist's thinking was different from that of ordinary people, and his thoughts were curious. He knew his changes, but he didn't say anything.

    Compared with someone like Ding Simeng who is fierce and stupid on the surface, Qiu Li is a pervert who hides a knife in his smile.

    But Nono knew that this critical juncture could not turn his face.

    The hope of victory is right in front of her. Once Ms. Jiang Ying finds a great master, it is hopeful that she will return home.

    Therefore Qiu Li stretched out his hand to her, and Nuonuo did not decide, putting his white and soft hand gently into his palm.

    Qiu Li's fingertips rubbed the back of her hand, and Nono resisted the weird feeling and smiled and said, "Shall we go home?"

    Qiu Li gave a low laugh: "Okay." Going

    back to the villa for lunch, Qiu Li asked her: "When do you want to have the wedding?"

    Nono became stiff, and she smiled: "We have a lot of classes, let's talk about holidays."

    "There will be a holiday

    on the National Day ." This is September, and the National Day is seven days old. The long vacation is indeed enough for a wedding.

    Nuo Nuo was a little panicked, she pursed her lips: "There is not enough time. There will be one wedding in my life. I don't want to prepare for a wedding that is too hasty and not luxurious."

    Qiu Li's smile faded: "No Nuo, starting in June, I'm just preparing. In four months, what do you think?"

    Nono wants to cry without tears, right? Isn't it the time when Qiu Li forced her to obtain the certificate in June?

    Nuonuo's face was a bit ugly, but she suddenly felt aroused when she saw Qiu Li's cold eyes. Qiu Li is not stupid. He has never revealed her drama to prove that he enjoys it, but when the male protagonist discovers uncontrollable factors, he will be tough.

    Just as he killed her the first night, and now he is reluctant to kill, so he desperately wants to hold a wedding.

    No, in other words, he was desperate to trap her.

    Nono is like this now, and it is no different from the real self. She thinks that it takes a lot of courage to match Qiu Lixu and Wei Snake with her current appearance. If this is really her body, she shouldn't be slept by Qiu Li.

    Qiu Li got up and walked towards her.

    Rubbing a finger on her cheek: "Did you lie to me before?"

    His tone was low, even slightly ironic.

    "Are you still thinking about leaving me? You never thought about being with me."

    Nuonuo was frightened. Once Qiu Li picked everything out, he would return to the original tyrant mode where he dominates everything.

    Nono was heartbroken, put his hand on his chest, and pushed him to sit on the sofa.

    Qiu Li was slightly startled, but did not refuse.

    The man was sitting on the sofa, and Nono was afraid that he would still hold on to the wedding and deceit. He spread his legs and straddled his lap.

    Qiu Li froze.

    Nono's heart was beating fast, and her cheeks were burning red. But Qiu Li obviously lost his previous danger and aggressiveness, and Nono knew it was effective.

    This male protagonist is still the wicked child who is surprised.

    She is sitting on him, a little bit taller than him.

    Nono gently held his face, and she felt Qiu Li breathe quickly, and a certain position on his body also changed. Nono's lips were very close to him. She was going to kiss her, but that place poked her.

    Nonoergan burned red, and finally staggered his lips.

    No way, now Nono began to suspect that this was slowly turning into her own body, she thought if she wanted to kiss him with this body, she would be very irritable.

    Qiu Li held her waist with his hands. Seeing her motionless, his eyes were fierce, and he pressed her down.

    Her face was printed in his eyes, a beautiful and innocent face, and Nono saw herself in his eyes. She also felt Qiu Li endured to the limit.

    He said before, wait for her to get to the university.

    Qiu Li is not a gentleman, he doesn't care whether he does it before or after marriage.

    Qiu Li is not stupid, he saw the hesitation and rejection in Nono's eyes.

    why? Why did he endure until now, she still didn't accept him.

    Nono quickly covered his lips with eyesight.

    Can she regret it?

    "Chou Li!" Seeing his dangerous face, Nuonuo said softly, "Then hold the wedding."

    He narrowed his eyes.

    Nono hurriedly said: "Whenever you say it." She blinked, "I want to marry you, really."

    He touched her cheek with his fingers, and said for a long time: "Okay, I will post an invitation today. , A wedding on National Day."

    Nono was depressed, and smiled on

    her face: "Okay." She turned her head to look at him: "But what about the wedding dress?"

    "Do you want to try?"

    Nono originally wanted to say that if the wedding dress was not ready, then Just wait, but listening to Qiu Li's tone, he is ready for everything.

    Nono knew the size of the wedding dress, and his face almost couldn't hold back.

    She endured it and put her arms around his neck: "No, I'll show it to you during the wedding, okay?" When

    Nono returned to school next week, his whole face was not very good.

    Ding Simeng was still happy and heartless.

    Nuonuo was too anxious. If she were to get married, Qiu Li wouldn't mind the bloody fight even if she had her aunt on the same day.

    Ding Simeng stared at Nono's face: "I don't know if it's my illusion. Nono, you are getting more beautiful every day."

    Even Ding Simeng had discovered that Nono's cheek was buried in his arm: "Yours illusion."

    Nono called Jiang Ying twice, and Jiang Ying said: "I found a few before, but some people said that they were magic sticks and they were unreliable. But there was a great master called Drunk, but he has a strange temper and his contact information is often Change, I didn't find anyone, don't worry."

    Nono has no choice but to pray that this master of intoxication is reliable and can let her go home as soon as possible.

    At this time, Qiu Li's invitation has been sent out.

    Everyone's expressions are different when they receive this gilded luxury invitation.

    After a brief surprise, Zhang Qingduo asked Qiu Li happily: "Brother Li, everyone will give you a bachelor party to celebrate your stepping into the wedding tomb... No, it's the palace. Cheers for the last nights of singles, singles. The dog will look at you silently."

    Qiu Li smiled and cursed because he was in a good mood: "Get off." He

    didn't refuse their kindness, after all, they had a friendship for many years. Although his feelings are indifferent, he is not cold-blooded. Zhang Qingduo was ready to go happily.

    Bai Ye's invitation was placed on the coffee table.

    When Jiang Xinyue came in and saw, her pupils shrank.

    Bo Ye is not Zhang Qingduo at all, he has a high emotional intelligence, and keeps the invitations away while talking and laughing.

    Jiang Xinyue clenched her fists, but finally relaxed. Since she returned to China, she has rarely seen Qiu Li, that man is too cold and arrogant. Jiang Xinyue couldn't find a chance, but Bo Ye and Zhang Qingduo were different.

    Zhang Qingduo is too stupid, she disdains.

    But Bo Ye is very useful.

    When Bai Ye was in high school, he also had a good impression of Jiang Xinyue. So when she cried on Bai Ye's shoulder how miserable she had been in the United States these years, Bai Ye frowned, and finally took her shoulders.

    Finally we kissed each other passionately.

    Jiang Xinyue was not an unmanned girl, and she was also a little moved. But she knew that she couldn't sleep with Bo Ye. After all, Bai Ye was Qiu Li's brother. If she slept with him, she would be a time bomb with Qiu Li in the future.

    And the best is what he can't get, as long as Bai Ye doesn't get her, he will always be thinking about it.

    Jiang Xinyue finally pushed him away, wiped away the tears, said apologetics, and left Bo Ye's house hastily.

    It was the night when Zhang Qingduo and the others held a bachelor party.

    The location is in a very lively club, the music is harsh, and everyone is playing very high.

    Zhang Qingduo got drunk and hiccuped: "I...think that Brother Li was going to be single for a lifetime. I didn't expect that he would be planted in the hands of a little girl one day."

    Everyone was booing, but Qiu Li was not angry. .

    The day after tomorrow is his wedding.

    Nono officially belongs to his day.

    That's why he has a rare good temper lately. Zhang Qingduo and the others also drank the toast. But Qiu Li is extremely well-measured, and he is also good at drinking. So when the light dimmed and he came out of the bathroom, a soft woman leaned in and his eyes became cold.

    "Jiang Xinyue?"

    This place is a high-level club, Zhang Qingduo's property.

    There was no one in the bathroom, and Jiang Xinyue was dressed thinly and boldly under the dim light. She did not speak, taking off her clothes one by one.

    Qiu Li snorted coldly: "Don't let me say it a second time, go away."

    Jiang Xinyue's tone was very light, with a shallow temptation: "The day after tomorrow you are someone who has a wife, but you are not now. Don't you want to be presumptuous in the end? One night? I won’t tell anyone about tonight... Qiu Li, in fact, when I was in high school, I was moved by you, but because of my family, I had to leave."

    Qiu Li smiled wickedly: "You What kind of thing are you? Step on the rags of a few boats and get out."

    He doesn't curse, and if he curses, even if his mental quality is like Jiang Xinyue, his face will change.

    Jiang Xinyue was startled, but Qiu Li knew everything.

    But she has no way out, she has no money.

    The reason why she parted with her ex-husband was because that man was useless and the huge company went bankrupt. Hundreds of millions are still owed.

    But Qiu Li is different, he is rich and powerful, handsome and powerful.

    She adjusted quickly, and tears flowed out: "I was forced to do it at the time! You believe me, I am sincere." Jiang Xinyue was not moved by the enemy, and did not even cry because of her temptation at this time. He said, "You don't believe me, but Song Nuonuo is not a good woman. She doesn't like you, how do you know that she has no other man in her heart. She doesn't want to marry you! She will meet you sooner or later The man sleeping together. She doesn't deserve you to treat her like this, Qiu Li."

    Qiu Li stopped.

    Jiang Xinyue's words touched the scariest scale in his heart.

    He snapped his fingers, and the bodyguard in the dark bowed respectfully.

    Qiu Li curled her lips coldly and said, "Throw her out."

    Jiang Xinyue opened her eyes incredibly, and she hurriedly folded her arms when she saw an outsider. She is now untidy, and if she goes out in the dark, a discerning person will know what she is here for.

    Then Qiu Li left directly, and the bodyguard dragged Jiang Xinyue out.

    Jiang Xinyue calmed down quickly and sneered slightly. In the gloomy gaze of a group of men, she walked to Bai Ye's side: "Give me a coat, immediately!"

    Bai Ye's men knew her and immediately gave her the coat.

    Jiang Xinyue is not Chen Qian. She has a strong psychological quality and doesn't care about things like her face. She is seen when she is seen.

    She can also analyze rationally.

    What does Qiu Li care about, is it obvious?

    She had known the relationship between Qiu Li and Song Nuonuo from Chen Mao's mouth. Lang is affectionate, but the concubine has no intention.

    Qiu Li is a domineering man, so there is no room for betrayal.

    Since he cared about this little wife so much that he didn't even look at other women, then when his little wife slept with other men on the eve of the wedding.

    Does Qiu Li still love Song Nuonuo?

    Jiang Xinyue tucked her hair.

    He will not.

    Betrayal, green hat, the woman in love would rather have sex with someone than give him.

    He will go crazy with anger, and it is possible to kill Song Nuonuo.

    Nuonuo had no idea that the maliciousness of Ba Zongwen's novel would be transferred.

    The roommate said a few words briefly at the beginning: “Chen Qian’s vicious female partner’s method is to design the female protagonist to cheat, etc., and he was seen by the male protagonist in another man’s bed, but the misunderstanding must be resolved.”

    Chen Qian did most of the full text. Jiang Xinyue's death, when Jiang Xinyue played, was not bloody. He didn't use any means, but when Chen Qian was abandoned and Song Lian withdrew, Mr. Ba's malice was still automatically completed.

    The day before the wedding, Jiang Ying raised her eyebrows and called Nono: "He was in the city next door when he was drunk. He has a strange personality and committed a crime. I will find a way to help him and make him owe personal favor. He might I'll agree to help."

    Nono is both happy and sad, she will definitely be able to wait until she is drunk if she delays for two days.

    But she doesn't have time. Tomorrow will be the National Day holiday, which is also the wedding of her and Qiu Li.

    "Aunt Jiang, when can the intoxication come?"

    "Within three days."

    Nono thought to herself, she could only hold on for a while.

    There is no class in the afternoon. Nono doesn't want to go back to the villa for the time being. She searches the internet for drunken information. But there is no information about this person on the Internet. The confidentiality work is still done well, Nono thought about it, this is better, and those who care about business will blow themselves up.

    I don't care about being drunk, maybe because I really have the real ability, and I don't care if I have a list of drunkenness.

    Just like Jiang Ying said, he doesn't care about money, and it doesn't fit his eyes. Quite capricious.

    In the afternoon, Nuonuo received a call from Lu Xiang, and the little girl cried: "Nonuo, he doesn't want me... Zhang Ming must think I hurt him."

    Lu Xiang cried and almost fainted.

    Nuo Nuo quickly asked: "Where are you."

    "The roof of Qingyuan Building."

    Nuo Nuo was afraid of her doing stupid things: "Lv Xiang, don't mess around. Maybe there is some misunderstanding. Since Zhang Ming gave up the original He will definitely not abandon you easily. Wait, I'll come right away."

    Qingyuan Building is inside the school. When Nono arrived at Qingyuan Building, Lu Xiang was sitting on the roof with tears on his face.

    Seeing that Nono was here, she looked down at the tall building without saying a word.

    Nono wiped her tears: "Xiaoxiang, shall we go down first? Don't be sad, live well, so that there is hope for everything, and then we can wait until the day when the flowers are bright."

    She was so desperate when she first came to this world, but she has survived until now.

    Lu Xiang looked at Nono blankly, and never said a word.

    Her voice was hoarse: "Did you come alone?"

    Nono frowned, feeling something wrong in her heart.

    Lu Xiang suddenly burst into tears: "Nonuo's sorry, I was wrong, it's all my fault, you go quickly."

    But when Noono saw several people at the exit of the corridor, his heart sank and knew that he could not leave. .

    A handkerchief covered her nose and mouth, a scene that couldn't be more familiar.

    Nono looked at Lu Xiang.

    The little girl who came to this world and made her feel the beauty and warmth of the world for the first time.

    She almost starved to death, the tablemate who stupidly passed the potato chips over.

    Lu Xiang broke down and cried, and went to beat the men: "Let go of her, let go!"

    Nono has fainted.

    Lu Xiang knelt down and said, "Don't kill Zhang Ming, don't hurt Nono, you kill me."

    She was in pain for a long time before agreeing to the mysterious people.

    Zhang Ming had been missing for several days, and they said that if Nono was tricked out, Zhang Ming would die. Zhang Ming protected her for so many years because she didn't go to a good university. But what about Nono... Lu Xiang broke down and cried.

    Such a choice is cutting her flesh.

    Those people kicked her away and took Nono away.

    When Nono opened his eyes, the indoor lighting was soft, revealing a shallow ambiguity.

    Her head was dizzy, but her heart was vainly vigilant, and she still remembered what happened to Lu Xiang in the afternoon.

    Nono sat up from the bed, and the white wedding dress spread out on the bed.

    Nono lowered his head and saw her situation at the moment.

    She was wearing a beautiful wedding dress, with a big red bed linen and a layer of rose petals. Nuonuo walked on with weak hands and feet, a little surprised in her heart, why did she wear a wedding dress?

    She walked to the door and found that the door could not be opened. It was locked from the outside.

    Although it is the dress of the bride, it will not be Qiu Li.

    Nuonuo strongly supported this place, although the layout is very careful, but the indoor setting is very standard. This is a hotel.

    Nuonuo's heart sank, thinking of the usual routines of the president's escort girl, what else does she don't understand!

    She panted, walked to the window and found that there was even a stainless steel anti-theft fence installed outside the glass. Even if she broke the glass, she couldn't escape.

    Someone locked her here.

    And if she guessed well, maybe one or more men will be thrown in here.

    The room was decorated very romantically, and all the sharp tools were taken away.

    Nono really wants to curse, why is this time! As long as she persists for a few more days, she may be able to go home.

    But the next moment, Nono discovered something was wrong. Not only was she dizzy, she was getting hotter.

    A strange and unfamiliar feeling surged from the body.

    Nono's face was turning blue.

    Go to his mother as a master writer, grab a man, grab a man, and give an aphrodisiac.

    It happened that the most vulgar things were the most incomprehensible. Nono didn't know if cold water was useful, so she turned on the faucet and buried her cheeks in the water. But the cold was only a momentary waking up, and then she got hotter and hotter.

    It's useless.

    Nono didn't know how long it took. When she shrank in the corner, she was already sane.

    The door was pushed open, and Nono hugged herself tightly, for fear that she would groan when she moved.

    When Bai Ye walked in drunk, he saw the girl in the corner at a glance.

    She wore a wedding dress and had bare shoulders. The cheeks are pink, beautiful and pure.

    He was stunned. In fact, he didn't dare to look at Nono at ordinary times. He knew that she was beautiful and impeccably beautiful, but who would dare to get confused by a woman who is a Qiu Li.

    He still remembered her embarrassed and pitiful appearance at the Kunshan Swimming Pool.

    No heartbeat? It's impossible, but Nono won't belong to him, so I don't think much about it.

    But tonight she was shrunk in the corner, fragile and beautiful, and her cheeks flushed.

    He will inevitably be a little bit contemplative.

    Nuonuo is too beautiful, unlike Jiang Xinyue who is carrying the goddess Fan.

    Every inch of her body is a gift from God, which attracts the presence of men the most.

    Bai Ye knew he should go out and close the door. But don't know why, he didn't go out, but approached her instead.

    She trembled slightly, her sanity was not so clear, she couldn't even see who he was, she insisted: "Go away, stay away from me, and ask Qiu Li to come over."

    Bo Ye didn't move.

    He didn't know if he drank too much. The hand touched her forehead and it was hot.

    Bai Ye is not stupid, he guessed the truth almost immediately. Jiang Xinyue poured his own wine, and then smiled and said that he was waiting for him in this room, but what he came in to see was Nono who had been drugged.

    This beautiful and pure woman.

    Jiang Xinyue said that she hated her.

    Her big eyes were dim, controlled by the medicine, and felt comfortable. Xing's eyes blinked and her eyes were intoxicating. Bai Ye swallowed. Reason tells him that he should go, but her wedding dress is spread out layer by layer, so beautiful.

    Bai Ye trembling his fingers.

    Qiu Li wouldn't know.

    She did not dare to say.

    She was raised by Qiu Li for a long time, such a stunner, Qiu Li couldn't help but touch her. Since it's not the first time, he should be careful, as long as he doesn't leave a mark on her, Qiu Li won't find it.

    Nono didn't know who he was, and she felt uncomfortable. Feeling uncomfortable almost burst into tears.

    She gritted her teeth and said in a low

    voice : "Go away." The voice is also very nice. Bai Ye knew that her voice was nice, like cotton candy, sweet and soft.

    He helped Nono up, the girl's arms were slender and delicate.

    This face is getting more and more beautiful, and it is completely different from Chu Jian.

    Nono felt weak and weak.

    But she knows it can't.

    No matter who it is, she persisted for so long just to go home.

    But the body is completely out of control.

    Bai Ye can roughly guess what medicine she was given. Jiang Xinyue is not a stupid woman, and what she got is good. The medicine was potent and incomprehensible, she could bear it till now, without crying, making trouble, or groaning, only shivering on the bedside. The willpower is extremely amazing.

    But he is not a stupid like Zhang Qingduo, only if she takes the initiative, she won't make trouble afterwards.

    Those white and lovely feet were half-covered by the wedding dress. She should almost be unable to hold it.

    He waited.

    But Bai Ye guessed that Jiang Xinyue didn't dare to expose the incident personally. After all, if Qiu Li ran into him, Jiang Xinyue would not be able to run away. Jiang Xinyue would be afraid of Bai Ye's betrayal.

    But sometimes when a woman gets cruel, a man can't expect it.

    Jiang Xinyue counted the time, and felt that now the battle is going to be fierce, she is also determined, and directly borrowed Zhang Qingduo's mobile phone to call Qiu Li: "I saw Song Nuonuo, she wore a wedding dress and went to the Ring restaurant. Do you want to go? Take a look?"

    Qiu Li's face sank almost immediately.

    "You fucking shut up Lao Tzu."

    Jiang Xinyue said: "Will she not want to marry you, so..."

    Will she bring you a green hat on the last night? Jiang Xinyue was actually afraid of Qiu Li, but she was heartbroken: "If you don't go, maybe it will be too late."

    Qiu Li almost restrained his anger, fear and anger and anger.

    This point was originally when Nono was on holiday.

    But the driver did not pick her up.

    She ran away.

    She didn't want to, she must stab him severely.

    Qiu Li kicked the door open. When he saw the scene inside, his eyes were red, and he felt that he was crazy.

    With the red sheets, Nuonuo was wearing a wedding dress, and she was lying on Bo Ye. Bai Ye supported her shoulders.

    Both were confused and infatuated.

    On the eve of the wedding, wearing a wedding dress to other men was Song Nuonuo's greatest humiliation in his life. Trample his heart on the ground.

    Nono was pulled up, but before Bai Ye could react, he was punched severely in the face.

    Qiu Li went mad completely, in a posture that he was about to beat him to death.

    Bo Ye was too frightened, and Nuonuo lasted for too long. He hadn't waited until she undressed herself, but Qiu Li came here!

    The stunning beauty hasn't been asleep yet, and her life is almost lost.

Previous chapterBookmarkBack to listNext chapter

Home My Bookshelf Reading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and may not be used for any commercial purposes

return

Wearing a bastard's little escaped wife

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 52

    Nono's whole body was hot, it was the heat and itching that could not be restrained from his bones.

    This man was angry. When he was angry, he didn't pity when he pulled her away from Bai Ye. She could hear the sound of fighting dimly, her fists pierced into the flesh, and she was furious.

    Then the bodyguards hurried over, and Qiu Li turned his eyes and saw Nuonuo's glamorous appearance.

    Her wedding dress slipped a little, and her breasts and waists were perfect everywhere. Her shoulders are as white as jade, and there are light red finger marks under the warm light. It couldn't be clearer who left.

    This look drove him crazy, she betrayed him, turned out to betray him in this way.

    Qiu Li still remembers the words she said when she was not acting with herself. She said that even if he married her, she could cuckold him by turning her head.

    She is usually well-behaved and can be sweet to death when she speaks well with one mouth. But he knew she dared, what did she dare not!

    Qiu Li roared: "Leave me to stand outside!" The

    bodyguards didn't know what was going on inside, and they didn't dare to look inside. Xue San winked, everyone was staying away, and the dying Bo Ye was thrown out.

    The door was heavily closed, and a man coldly commanded from inside: "

    Go away !" Xue San hurriedly took the people away, letting people guard under the hotel.

    All that was heard by Nono's ears were tinnitus.

    She raised her eyes to look at him very hard.

    Because of his rudeness before, she leaned against the wall embarrassedly. The wedding dress covered her thighs, and her slender calves were exposed.

    Qiu Li also had wounds on his cheeks. He beat Bo Ye to death, and Bo Ye had to fight back in order to save his life. But Qiu Li was mixed when he was young, learned martial arts, and first-class fights. When he was crazy, he couldn't even control his moves and wanted to beat Bo Ye to death. He didn't pay much attention to Bai Ye's counterattack.

    Qiu Li squatted down in front of Nono expressionlessly.

    She is breathing fast, her eyes are shining, and she is charming. He had never seen her like this, terribly hooked, and terribly lowly.

    She was always innocent in front of him.

    To him, he would never have to say no.

    During the first fight, the courageous wine that Bo Ye had brought in broke all over the place.

    The wine is overflowing.

    Nono's ankle was accidentally scratched to pieces, but she didn't feel any pain, only a shuddering excitement.

    She whispered.

    He squatted down and squeezed her shoulders hard.

    Cover her fingerprints.

    Qiu Li whispered almost desperately: "That's how you treated me..."

    If Nono was sober, he would definitely have to cry out injustice. She died unjustly, okay, she now looks like a person with eyes that is not normal. Qiu Li could also tell, but Bo Ye brought wine in.

    She was wearing a wedding dress, and she happened to be seen by another man.

    Taking the wine either became an excitement, or it made her a little drunk at the moment.

    No matter what, her betrayal was confirmed.

    The most frightening thing is that she said before that she would put a green hat on Qiu Li, and she couldn't clean it by jumping into the Yellow River.

    What's more, she lost her mind. She doesn't even know who the man in front of her is, she only knows that she feels very uncomfortable, and that uncomfortable is about to die.

    "You don't want to marry me, you would rather have sex with another man. Song Nuonuo, you are good."

    She groaned slightly, shaking slightly.

    She didn't know where she was, and her body was about to burn. Nono bit her lip, whispered softly, extremely coquettish.

    The man squeezed her chin, and she heard his cold tone: "You just called him that way?"

    Nono could only hear rumbling tinnitus in his ears, and could not hear his voice at all. She even suspected that this medicine would turn her into a deaf, a blind.

    However, her eyes were extremely bright, and she did not look like someone who could not see anything at all. She blinked slightly, and then wept.

    Rose petals were scattered, and her white wedding dress was in a mess. Her hair is also scattered, there is an alternative broken beauty. As if being ravaged by someone severely.

    She can't see, can't hear, but she feels touch.

    Her world was grotesque and she realized that she was being picked up by a man. The wedding dress is spread out in layers, not the most beautiful clothes, but she has a face that makes any man stunning.

    What is he doing?

    Nuonuo was a little bit painful, instinctively stretched out his hand to push him, the corner of his eyes was red with tears and moles. The eyes are pure and clear.

    He was completely angry, smiling wild and wanton, but also desperate and angry.

    There is no man in the world who can tolerate being cuckold. She had to climb into another man's bed on the eve of the wedding. He didn't believe that she loved Bai Ye, but it was true that she wanted to humiliate him.

    She hadn't resisted against Bai Ye before, but she still looked like aggrieved and resisted against him.

    Nono's pain eased for a while and she was fine. She was drugged, and she felt comfortable after he leaned over.

    Even if the strength is too heavy, she won't feel the pain anymore.

    But this is just the beginning.

    The man who was extremely angry did not have a trace of pity.

    She felt the pain of being entered and clasped his shoulder tightly. The man growled, very close to her.

    "Do you still know who I am?"

    Nono knew a fart.

    Her eyes were full of water and the bed creaked.

    In fact, at this time, whenever she called him his name, he wouldn't be so angry. But in heaven, my heart is abused. She bloomed under him, her eyes dim, as if she didn't even care who was on her.

    Qiu Li pinched her neck fiercely.

    Let's die together, just die in my arms.

    In this way, there will be no betrayal and escape, and he will not be so angry that he wants to bite a piece of meat from her.

    A second before she was suffocating, Qiu Li suddenly let go of his hand.

    He was panting, thinking that he was almost strangled to death by someone he didn't know.

    He looked at Nono with a sullen face, and she coughed gently. She looked innocent and innocent, as if she didn't know what she had done wrong, or she felt that she was right at all.

    He laughed angrily.

    When he was so angry, he was almost mad, but he still had the thought that she was a mature woman, and this look was really attractive.

    Her body can also make people feel refreshed.

    No wonder the hypocrites like Bai Ye are so desperate to get into her bed.

    He knew that nothing had happened to them.

    But he was angry that she had never loved her heart, the heart that always betrayed. She got into his heart, but cut out a piece of meat, which made him feel painful.

    He buried her in her neck and smiled lowly: "In this life, death must be in my arms."

    Nono was conscious in the second half of the night, and she was stunned for a moment at first. Immediately after realizing what she was doing, she recognized Qiu Li.

    However, she couldn't lift a little strength.

    After she fully reacted, she knew how ashamed she was.

    No, it's how dirty he is.

    She is kneeling!

    Enmity hated her to death, and loved her to death, pity and anger intertwined. Almost became a complete abnormality.

    She wanted to speak, but found that her voice was already dumb. For a moment, she and Qiu Li had the desire to die.

    She knew what medicine she had taken, and she thought she had been bitten by a dog.

    But then, apart from shame and hatred, she also had an indescribable sense of fear.

    Qiu Li... is the hero. The main character of the master. The male protagonist who has been abstinent for many years.

    So when she fainted when she was born.

    For the first time, she had the heart to kill the author of this book.

    This bite too hard!

    When Xue San informed of the cancellation of the wedding, I don't know how many people showed strange and surprised expressions.

    After all, it was Qiu Shao's wedding. After receiving the invitation, everyone was wondering what kind of baby to send to congratulate him. After all, I heard that Qiu Shao loved his little wife very much.

    But the wedding came to the second day, but it was cancelled by notice.

    Jiang Xinyue didn't fall asleep all night, and when she heard the "good news", she almost laughed. She knew it was successful. If Song Nuonuo does not wear a wedding dress, and if the target is not Bai Ye, this plan will not succeed.

    wedding?

    This grand wedding will become the funeral of Song Nuonuo and Bai Ye, right?

    But Nuno, who had become a dead person in her eyes, opened her eyes in the afternoon.

    She could hardly lift her fingers, and there were dry tears on her cheeks. She was tossed repeatedly, and her cheek accidentally hit the head of the bed with a bit of bruise. It's all evidence of his presumptuousness.

    Her skin is already delicate and frightening at first glance.

    Nono's ankle is in his hand.

    There was originally scratched by the broken glass, and he didn't bandage her up, so he looked at her with a cold eyebrow, with complex emotions in his eyes.

    Love and hatred are intertwined, it seems that the next moment he will rush to strangle her, but it seems that he himself is the drowning person.

    The bed was messy.

    Nono's temple was sore.

    She tried to sit up, Qiu Li looked at it coldly, as if she had become a sculpture.

    Nono is not stupid, she roughly guessed what happened last night. The person who came in earlier was not Qiu Li, and everything he saw made him feel cheated.

    Derailment within marriage, or derailment the day before the wedding.

    This kind of overbearing and paranoid man is crazy.

    She was calmer than she thought.

    This was the worst result she had expected.

    She is absolutely defensive, just trying to stay away from him. But now I still slept with him.

    She felt the discomfort on her body and told herself that it was not just a sleep, her purpose was to go back.

    When he

    goes back, let him sleep in the air, let him fall in love with the air, and the woman Jiang Xinyue and kill each other.

    Nuo Nuo finally sat up, his hand that held her ankle gently hard, Nuo Nuo almost fainted in pain.

    The neuropathy approached her, her voice suppressed: "You know it hurts too..." The

    fucking sleep made you sleep, and you're still crazy.

    Nuonuo didn't want to endure it at first, she thought of what Qiu Li did at the moment she was conscious, and she wanted to kill him. So when he leaned over, she slapped him over.

    However, Qiu Li spoiled her before, so he let her beat and scold her.

    But the cold anger of "betrayed" was still there, and he held her wrist without blinking. Then he pressed against the pillow.

    Her black hair was scattered, and a few strands fell on her shoulders.

    Fragile and beautiful.

    People still have a desire to abuse, but their eyes look like they want to kill him.

    He sneered, but his heart ached.

    He said: "The wedding was cancelled."

    Nono looked at him with black and white eyes.

    "Since you don't want the beauty to follow me, then you can never follow me without a name." The

    corner of Nuonuo's mouth hurts, but she can't see him like this pervert.

    She laughed hard: "Ah, that's good, do you want to stop getting the divorce certificate by the way?"

    Noono instantly sank when she saw the man's coldness, she was frozen for ten miles.

    You kind of write down the divorce agreement together!

    He pulled her up from the bed.

    Nono is really angry, angry with this book, angry with the characters in the book, and angry with the development of this ghost.

    The most frightening thing in this world is that when you are the last step to success, you suddenly stepped into the abyss. No matter how good her temper, she can't wait to kill this group of people.

    Mr. Ba’s plot is unscientific, but she never expected that every time she encountered this kind of bloody plot, it was unscientific.

    It was the strongest malicious against her.

    It's more like hindering her leaving.

    Qiu Li didn't pity Xiangxiyu at all, but Nuonuo couldn't stand still at all. As soon as she was pulled up by him, she almost knelt in front of Qiu Li with a soft thump.

    She gritted her teeth and looked up at him, his outstretched hand and face froze in midair for a moment. In the end, she looked at her coldly.

    Nono felt that the hero finally finished his own plot.

    She also suddenly understood why the heroes of Mr. Ba always fell in love and killed each other. It was really... this kind of man couldn't help but want to kill him.

    Arrogant, arrogant, arrogant, and arrogant, what he believes is the truth.

    Nono knew what was going on last night, she probably died in this book if she didn't know the cure. She didn't like her virginity, she insisted that she just didn't want this man who hurt her to touch her.

    But there will only be one time last night.

    If he couldn't go back, if he dared to touch her, she would chop him off.

    Nono doesn't rely on him either. She doesn't think the wedding dress on the ground can't be worn. The sheets on the bed are also all kinds of unidentified dried liquid...and a touch of dark color.

    Her face was darkened.

    Before she could decide whether to go out in a broken wedding dress or a messy sheet, the man picked her up and put her on the bed.

    Nono glared. She couldn't tell her clearly. Her current state was from a rabbit with exploding fur to a lion with exploding fur.

    Qiu Li's tone was cold: "Wait."

    Within two minutes after he opened the door and went out, he came back and took a set of clothes.

    It was autumn, and he was holding a pullover in his hand. When I came in, I slipped on her with a cold face.

    He is a standard straight man.

    Even if the quality of the sweater is good and soft, but the sweater is worn next to the skin, he can't figure it out.

    She didn't want him to touch herself again, but the man was rude and looked like he was going to torture her.

    She tried to hit him several times but was held down by him.

    Nono finally knew the gap between men and women. If Qiu Li didn't want to, she wouldn't even be able to touch his hair. She could bear it, but now she is really sad and wronged.

    Regardless of embarrassment and self-esteem.

    He burst into tears as he held his wrists and raised the head of the bed.

    Her voice was hoarse, and the man had never fed her a sip of water.

    She was out of breath when she cried, and her throat stabbed.

    Regardless of the image, like a child who is wronged to the extreme. I can't stop crying.

    Qiu Li's hand holding her wrist trembled slightly, she was a betrayer, she was a liar, she had no heart. He told himself over and over again.

    He pulled her clothes off and covered her thighs.

    She was still crying, so pitiful.

    He saw the injury on her leg, it was not actually an injury, it was caused when he was too emotional. However, her body and soft appearance, it is estimated that she will not disappear in a few days.

    He was like a death row condemned repeatedly in the ice and fire, lowered his eyes and gently let go of her hand.

    If she hits again now, she will just slap him in the face.

    He was trampled repeatedly by one person in his life.

    However, she was really wronged, and the thought of hitting him was gone, and she cried so much that she couldn't stop.

    He didn't know whether it was more sorrow or pity.

    Since she didn't strangle her last night, it's impossible to kill her in this life. Reluctant, what can be done?

    Qiu Li picked her up and let her lean in his arms.

    Forget it...

    it's fine if he takes a closer look and don't let her have a private meeting with other men, it's fine if she doesn't leave.

    However, what Qiu Li didn't expect was that Nuonuo had a fever when he returned.

    She was quiet, her eyes closed tightly, and she didn't move. He wouldn't know what would happen to him if it weren't for the heavy breathing that made him breathe a sigh of relief.

    Qiu Li rushed her to his hospital.

    After a middle-aged female doctor examined Nono's body, Qiu Li's eyes were not very friendly.

    But she also knew that this was the boss, but she also had a daughter of this age, which inevitably felt distressed.

    Seeing Qiu Li's anxious appearance, Doctor Fang knew in his heart.

    It seems that he still likes distress very much, and Doctor Fang has some confidence. It was okay this time, but it wouldn't be good if it happened again, so she decided to beat it.

    "Mr. Qiu, you didn't wash her body or feed her water?"

    Qiu Li frowned, he didn't understand this.

    "She has a fever and has physical injuries. You are too...unrestrained."

    Qiu Li is usually defiant and will never tolerate being said like this. But he was just silent now, acquiescing to his mistake.

    In October, the autumn wind outside the window was bleak.

    He looked at the quiet and soft Nono, and gently held her hand.

    Why betray him.

    Why do you treat him this way.

    But even so, he has to be by her side, he will not let go of his hands if he lives for a day.

Previous chapterBookmarkBack to listNext chapter

Home My Bookshelf Reading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and may not be used for any commercial purposes

return

Wearing a bastard's little escaped wife

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 53

    Doctor Fang checked the trauma, and kept frowning when he came in with the report sheet.

    She glanced at the identification of the ingredients on the medicine, and the corners of her eyes twitched. This medicine is professional in their medical terms, but it is an aphrodisiac in more popular terms.

    Doctor Fang hesitated for a moment, she was also a person here, and the look on Nuonuo's body seemed to be too much for Qiu Li. If he thinks this way, it's not impossible for him to use drugs to add fun. Doctor Fang coughed and opened the door.

    "Mr. Qiu, take a look at Madam's report list."

    Qiu Li took it, and his gaze swept down. He frowned in an instant.

    "This medicine is too strong, and it hurts a bit."

    Qiu Li didn't know what was thinking, his face was confused for a moment, and then a slight panic. His voice was slightly hoarse: "I see."

    Doctor Fang also left, not reminding him before leaving: "She is having a fever, feed more fluids, remember to call someone to change after the drip." When

    Doctor Fang closed the door, Qiu Li Holding Nono's hand tightly.

    He didn't know the state of Nono, but when he smelled the smell of wine in the room, he subconsciously thought that Bo Ye and Nono had drunk. Or maybe they made the stuff by themselves.

    After all, the first time it hurts, it might be more comfortable to use some other methods.

    But no matter what, I would never use such a strong medicine.

    Last night was the first time he lost control in this way in more than 30 years.

    He saw her wearing a wedding dress and took the initiative to lean on other men. Thinking of Jiang Xinyue that night, she said that Nuonuo would leave him at any cost sooner or later. Last night's Nono consciousness was vague and ignored him, Qiu Li was really almost crazy.

    He rubbed his forehead and watched her pale face agonize.

    Qiu Li quietly went out to make a call, and his voice became cold as soon as he went out

    : "Where is Bo Ye?" Xue San on the other side quickly said, "It's locked in the suburbs." After all, it is illegal to arrest people casually, and there are some in Bo Ye's family. Power, but no one dared to let go without Qiu Li's order.

    Qiu Li said, "Throw Jiang Xinyue over, and keep it open. I'll be here in a few days."

    Xue San had an ominous premonition, but he respectfully responded.

    Qiu Li went into the ward again to guard her. He kept the doctor's words in mind and fed her with water from time to time to moisturize her lips. There were still some bruises on her delicate little face. He gently brushed her soft cheeks, not knowing what expression to face her for the first time.

    Since he can remember, he was naturally rebellious, and his parents didn't care about him. If it hadn't been for the murder of his parents, he might have lived a lifetime like other dudes.

    He put her little white hand on his lips, lowered his eyes and kissed.

    For the first time, I felt guilty, painful, and helpless.

    He knew he was abnormal, including the first time he saw Nono. He and Zhang Qingduo came back from racing, everyone shouted for excitement, their heart rate increased, only the heart in his chest was beating steadily.

    He has hardly ever felt guilty to anyone, not because he has never done anything heinous, but because he hasn't paid attention to all kinds of things in the world.

    But it was her that he wanted to protect her most, but it was himself that hurt her.

    If she was wronged, how sad she would be.

    Qiu Li had never had such a fearful emotion before. He admitted that he was afraid that she opened his eyes, and what he saw was a deep hatred.

    He couldn't even get her imaginary and conspiracy.

    Depressed, Qiu Li went outside and smoked for a while.

    He waited for the smell to dissipate before entering, only to find that Nono on the hospital bed was gone. When his eyes were cold, he was about to find someone, but he heard a slight noise in the bathroom.

    Qiu Li suddenly didn't dare to go over, he was afraid to hear her crying.

    He stiffened his legs, and finally walked over.

    Except for the patter of water, he could not hear any sound. Qiu Li frowned, his heart tightened, as if he was severely grabbed by someone. If she didn't want to commit suicide in the bathtub...

    Just when he wanted to kick the door open, Nono opened the door.

    She has clear eyes and some drops of water on her small face. Sliding down the white chin, there is a kind of dejected beauty.

    But there is no sign of crying again.

    Qiu Li stretched out his hands subconsciously, and Nuonuo ignored those hands. He walked around on the bed with some difficulty.

    She went to wash her face.

    The first thing she thought of when she opened her eyes was something in his body... something was stained on her face.

    Qiu Li is a pervert.

    Nono knew someone had cleaned herself, and she felt a fever and felt the maid help her to put water.

    But she was uncomfortable, so she went to wash her face first when she woke up.

    When she lay down well, Qiu Li came back and sat on the side of the bed.

    Nono sneered slightly when he saw him look a little at a loss for the first time. He was crazy enough, and his IQ finally came back. But all the presidents in the world are like this, and they always have to do something wrong first, and then come to beg for forgiveness.

    His face is so ugly, he guessed something.

    Nono doesn't mind adding fuel to the fire: "I was in that room when I fainted and woke up. I don't know who prescribed the medicine. But it must be whoever

    asked you to'catcher the rape'." He lowered his eyes, and his eyes fell on Her body softened a few degrees unconsciously: "I put...Jiang Xinyue locked up."

    Nuonuo didn't care about this either, she didn't stay and grab a man with Jiang Xinyue anyway. She also knew that if Qiu Li knew, Jiang Xinyue would never escape.

    October’s breeze was cool and cool. In order to breathe such good air, the air conditioner was not turned on in the room, and the windows were opened halfway.

    She watched as the curtains were blown lightly, and it was a bit of coolness after the autumn rain.

    Nono blinked slowly, and finally remembered something she had forgotten, and looked over at Qiuli.

    His body stiffened for a moment, and then Qiu Li heard her soft voice: "Contraceptives."

    He raised his eyes sharply, and there was a moment of hideousness in his eyes.

    His tone is obscure: "Nono, you are my legal wife."

    She shook her head, her eyes were clean, and said seriously: "You know it's not, if you really want to count it, you used a means to change my identity information. ."

    His heart throbbed slightly.

    After a long while, he said: "Okay." After

    a while, someone brought the contraceptive pill over.

    Nono ate it, but he was still a little uneasy. After all, it was more than twenty-four hours since their first time. She hadn't experienced this before, and she didn't know if the medicine would work.

    She lay down quietly, without much resentment in her eyes.

    She just thought suddenly, all of them, to her, are just characters in the book. A story.

    She said, "You go out, I don't want to see you too much." The

    calmer the tone, the more he pierced his heart.

    The shallow pain in his eyes didn't really go. Instead, she said softly: "I'm sorry."

    She tilted her head and smiled.

    "It's okay."

    Qiu Li would rather she beat him and scold him. But the more peaceful he was, the more panicked and depressed he felt. As if he was in her eyes, there would be no more hatred, let alone other emotions.

    He took her hand and put it on his chest: "Nonuo... don't do this, you can beat me and scold me, just look at me." "

    Nonuo really doesn't want to go with him in that heart-abuse routine."

    She said it didn't matter what he wanted.

    She wrinkled her face and her tone was soft and sweet: "Don't fight, your hands hurt. If you want to listen to the truth, I don't want to see you."

    Nono didn't want to see his reaction either. But he never left, she didn't care if she broke the jar, closed her eyes and went to sleep. She hadn't gone away from her fever, her breathing was hot, and she had two fevers when she came to this world, both of which were bad luck for her.

    Nuonuo actually wanted to make a quiet call to Jiang Ying, but she couldn't use her cell phone to make the call because she was afraid of Qiu Li's monitoring. I am also afraid of monitoring around.

    So she raised the disease with peace of mind for a few days.

    The National Day holiday passed quickly, and she was discharged from the hospital without any serious health problems.

    Chen's mother was anxious in the villa these days, and the good wedding was suddenly cancelled. She was still wondering if Qiu Li and Nuonuo had a quarrel. As a result, I saw that Nono was back. Nono was wearing a hooded sweater. Everyone knew that she was afraid of the cold, so she wore a soft look.

    Chen Ma breathed a sigh of relief, but her expression changed when she saw the bruises on Nono's face and neck that had not disappeared.

    A few times in her mind, she almost thought that Nono had encountered misfortune.

    In fact, it is unfortunate, but it is the male protagonist who makes the misfortune.

    So Nono didn't say anything to her, nodded and went in.

    She now has to find a way to contact Jiang Ying. She has been thinking about Lu Xiang for a long time these days, but in the end she still didn't want to say anything. Everyone will make the choice in their hearts. She heard the reason before she passed out, so she didn't have to ask Lu Xiangle.

    It's just that the naive and happy little girl in the memory is gone forever.

    School won’t start until tomorrow, and Nono returned to his original room at night.

    It was also on the second floor, next door to Qiu Li.

    The villa is cleaned, so even if I haven't been back for so long, the room is still clean.

    Nono was still worried about the monitoring problem, so she didn't call Jiang Ying. She went to bed after taking a shower at night. Before she fell asleep, she saw the tall figure at the door of the room.

    Nono coughed—her throat was not over yet.

    He had a thick-skinned face, so he walked in.

    The man's voice was low, "Nono."

    Nono didn't want to deal with him, but he didn't want to fight him at this time. The hope of going home is right in front of him. As soon as she left, he was just a few pens in the book, and he was so angry with the words.

    So she looked at him quietly with a pair of black pupils.

    Nono knows that this man has feelings for her, although she doesn't know how much she loves her, but he should have no confidence to touch her at this time.

    He gently touched her cheek, softly coaxing her: "Go back to sleep, huh?"

    She shook her head.

    He swallowed, it seemed to be a little difficult. Nono knew he was shameless as soon as he spoke.

    "Then I sleep here, can I?"

    asked very politely, but Nono knew what virtue he was. For Qiu Li, there was no difference between her refusal and her refusal.

    She pulled the quilt to cover herself, her voice muffled: "Are you going to sleep on the floor?" To

    her surprise, Qiu Li didn't hesitate: "Okay."

    Then Noono saw the servant lay the floor, Qiu Lizhen Planning to sleep on the floor.

    She knew that this kind of paranoia was not saved, and she simply stopped looking at him.

Previous chapterBookmarkBack to listNext chapter

Home My Bookshelf Reading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and may not be used for any commercial purposes

return

Wearing a bastard's little escaped wife

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 54

    Nono was asleep, but she fell asleep somehow.

    The person who really can't sleep is Qiu Li. The frost arrives early, and the night is as cold as water. He remembered that night of confusion, she was not awake, but he was awake. The stunning beauty of the skin wins snow, a little bit cruel is a red mark. The thrill that made his bones tremble made him swallow.

    Although such thoughts are nasty, they cannot be forgotten over and over again.

    Her gasps and tearful eyes begging for mercy made him unforgettable under the guilt and pain.

    That should be the night with the fastest heart rate in his life.

    Qiu Li has a sense of guilt, but he is not someone with a strong sense of morality and shame. He didn't get Nono's heart, but he was crazy about her body uncontrollably.

    A beautiful, firm, and fascinating feeling.

    He thought of her, listened to her breathing, and felt a little unspeakable.

    On that rare night, he discovered that he even remembered every expression of her clearly. And he would be excited when he thinks of it, his face is not very good-looking, Qiu Li knows his beast, and he does not deny this fact. But when is it now, he knows after he misunderstood Nono.

    But on such a night, he could actually blaspheme her with the charming memory in his mind.

    Obviously he hadn't made up for it completely, and Nuonuo didn't look like he had forgiven him. He turned out to be...

    He cursed in a low voice.

    He was at a very demanding age, and he finally started to eat meat, but he was still semi-compulsive. Thinking of him day by day and night by night, I can't forget the taste. But let him touch Nono again but he dare not.

    He simply sat up.

    The climate in the villa is warm, and Nuno is afraid of the cold, so her original room is also warm. He looked at her through the moonlight, her foot was exposed, white as jade, small and exquisite. His hand was half clenched into a fist and placed on his cheek, a bit naive and cute.

    He was soft in his heart, and he was a little grateful for her strength. If she really had suicidal thoughts during the day, he really didn't know what to do.

    Qiu Li thought about it carefully. In fact, he had always been sorry for her. He was not very kind to her when Nuonuo came. Later, because of his bad temper, he had to get it if he didn't get it. She should have a lot of grievances in her heart.

    Qiu Li didn't dare to look at that foot more, and pulled the quilt to cover her.

    He couldn't sleep, and he kept thinking about how to please her. He never thought that he would meet a woman to this point someday, even if Nono let him kneel and she would forgive him, he probably didn't hesitate.

    There is really no dignity at all.

    He looked at her all night with a light moonlight.

    The next day Nuonuo woke up and didn't know, normal people always think differently from abnormal ones, she still didn't know this kind of creepy thing.

    She had no major problems with her fever.

    She decided to go to school.

    When she was obediently eating breakfast, when she was going to go out. Qiu Li held her hand: "Want to go abroad to play for a while?"

    Nono withdrew her hand, and she looked at him warningly.

    Qiu Li understood what she meant and told him not to touch her. How ridiculous, she avoided it, but he wanted to yearn for it all the time. However, he knew it was coaxing. But he wanted to spend more time with her, so he had to say: "I'll take you there."

    Nono arrived at the school and left without looking at him. He opened the door and left.

    Qiu Li flicked the steering wheel, cold his gaze, and drove to the outskirts.

    Jiang Xinyue and Bai Ye switched on and off, but the two of them were in the same state, embarrassed and dying. When Nono was sick, they had only clean water to drink every day.

    "Bring someone here." Qiu Li sat on the sofa on the first floor with his legs up, and soon Bai Ye and Jiang Xinyue were thrown down.

    Bai Ye had seen Qiu Li's methods to deal with others before, but he didn't expect that one day this person would become himself. He was really frightened after being locked up for a few days. When he was pressed down, he didn't dare to struggle. He said a little bit, "I'm sorry, but I didn't deal with her."

    He didn't have time, so charming and charming. The sweet fragrance is exceptionally attractive.

    Bai Ye knew about Qiu Li, and he didn't dare to tell lies. If he told the truth, Qiu Li might let him live.

    But Jiang Xinyue was not. She was locked up to the point of collapse. At this time, when I saw Qiu Li, tears were like a curtain of tears: "Qiu Li...it's not me, why are you doing this to me?"

    Qiu Li's leather shoes, he sneered when he heard that, and kicked Jiang Xinyue.

    If this woman hadn't calculated well, he wouldn't have been mad at the time.

    Jiang Xinyue felt that her internal organs were about to be broken, so she screamed and squatted on the ground. She finally knew why Bo Ye was so afraid of resignation, Qiu Li had no tolerance for them.

    In fact, Qiu Li didn't need to listen to their nonsense, he had already found out the truth for himself in the past few days.

    Jiang Xinyue didn't expect this man to do it directly. She was sweating and desperate. She knew him when she was young, but it was a pity that she didn't understand Qiu Li's ruthless name over the years.

    However, now that she figured it out, she knew she had nothing to end. She is not a woman like Chen Qian. She has lost half of her life but feels no pain to Qiu Li. She curled up on the ground and suddenly laughed: "You blame me? You blame us? But you don't know who is to blame. Is

    n't she ?" She was not stupid. When she saw Bo Ye, she guessed that Qiu Li saw that scene. Qiu Li always did something irreversible to his little baby, otherwise it wouldn't be like this.

    Qiu Li's eyes became cold.

    Jiang Xinyue was also a little pleased to see that he was no longer the way he looked so high: "It's you! It's yourself, you don't believe her, did you want to kill her directly when you saw them go to bed? Hahaha, this is Your love. Not only we are afraid of you, she is also afraid of you. People like you will never be loved by her forever. You are over, you are over, hahaha, she will not forgive you." Jiang Xinyue was proud of her life and was regarded as a goddess. For the rest of her life, even if she is dead, she will have a thorn in his heart.

    As soon as this remark came out, Xue San also guessed about it, and he shuddered. Looking at Qiu Li quietly, there was a moment of fragmentation in the man's eyes, which seemed to be a colder light. Random Qiu Li said coldly: "Throw Jiang Xinyue to Wei Yong's former power turf, and let her American ex-husband come and lead people in three months."

    Xue San shook, and even Bo Ye resisted the discomfort in his heart.

    Such a method of handling is cruel, what was Wei Yong's power before... It would be better to give Jiang Xinyue a good time. Whether she can survive three months is still unknown.

    Bai Ye knelt on the ground, restraining him from shaking.

    He knew that dignity was nothing in the face of such a situation.

    Qiu Li glanced at him.

    After ten years of love and sex, Bo Ye dares to miss his woman. Qiu Li laughed: "Chopped off his hands and told the Bo family to cultivate him."

    Bo Ye softened, and someone dragged him down. He didn't even dare to beg for mercy and anger, because he also saw Nono's appearance, and if he said more, he might not be able to keep his eyes.

    He knew that a momentary desire would ruin him for a lifetime.

    These things shouldn't be done by Xue San, Qiu Li also raised another group of people to deal with dirty things.

    However, until he left the suburbs, Xue San could see the dark bird in Qiu Li's eyes. Jiang Xinyue's remarks should have hit the most feared place in his heart.

    It was mid-October, and Qiu Li Mingming arrived at the door of the company. Finally, he drove away.

    After a while, Xue Sanmu looked at Qiu Li holding a bunch of roses with a face, and Qiu Li changed his clothes specially.

    This man didn't have the terrible evil spirits he had before, and planned to go to X University.

    Xue San looked at the boss and felt that what Jiang Xinyue said was true. That Qiu Li is really going to finish.

    Nono can say how much he hates him, but he refuses to let them go.

    Qiu Li's luxury car did not drive in. Xue San wanted to follow, but Qiu Li coldly refused.

    The student spirit on the university campus is still very strong, Qiu Li walked halfway, and saw other college students riding bicycles to take a girlfriend. He called Xue San again and asked him to get a bicycle.

    He doesn't know how to pursue a girl.

    But he wanted to get closer to her from the apex of his heart. Even if this girl hates him to the bone.

    Until there was a sensation in the girls' dormitory, Ding Simeng stopped the next class: "What is going on outside?"

    The girl was very excited: "Someone wants to confess!"

    Ding Simeng was a little surprised: "Don't people confess often?"

    The girl said in a voice. Excited: "That's different. The man standing underneath is very handsome and looks quite mature. He has superman temperament and coldness. It shouldn't be from our school."

    Ding Simeng rolled his eyes and said, "Do you need such a sensation? "

    Nuo Nuo also heard the voice, but she was not interested in watching the excitement.

    She is very happy now, and Ms. Jiang Ying replied to her! Indulge in the same opinion of her, but this person has a unique personality and says that he has come to see her. Jiang Ying asked Nono to wait, intoxicated, although he had a weird temper, but he was not an unbelieving person.

    Nono saw the hope of going home, and she was so excited that she almost cried.

    She finally had the hope of saying goodbye to this ghost world.

    It was dusk now, and Ding Simeng was bored, and planned to take a look at how handsome they were talking about the handsome guy.

    As a result, she slowly passed over in slippers, and her eyes widened.

    Damn it... Damn it... it's not!

    She clicked on her cell phone and glanced at the grim man downstairs.

    He was holding a bunch of roses in one hand, sitting on the slip, looking up.

    Ding Simeng's heart beats wildly, looks alike?

    No, this is too similar to Qiu Shao! Ding Simeng felt a little dizzy. She went back to the bedroom with soft legs and Lanono: "Quickly pinch me to see if I'm stupid, how could I see that the enemy is missing?"

    Or was he sitting on the back seat of the bicycle with a rose. Qiu Shao.

    Isn't this man traveling in a luxury car?

    But Ding Simeng recognized that it was a top brand.

    Nono was also stunned. She used another cell phone that she had hidden before calling. The cell phone Qiu Li bought for her was usually turned on silent. She clicked on it now, and many missed calls.

    Now Nono just wanted to leave this world. She was tired to please her life, so she didn't speak.

    She knew that the one below was really Qiu Li.

    Ding Simeng couldn't sit still: "If you don't go, I'll take another look. He looks like that is also my male god. Who is he chasing after? It's me and I immediately agree."

    Nono's phone rang again. , She didn't even look at it, and turned her hand off.

    No matter what Qiu Li wanted to do, she didn't want to take care of it.

    She still remembers the shame of waking up in the middle of the night, and Qiu Li's strange and perverted sexual addiction. A man with a beastly attire, she felt hot when she looked at it more.

    You can't remember what happened that day without looking at him.

    She didn't plan to go back when she came to school.

    Taking advantage of Qiu Li's guilt, she didn't want to see him at a glance. Wait until he is completely shameless.

    There was no late self-study on Monday night. Nono didn't want to see him, no matter how noisy outside the bedroom. She ate two oranges and went to bed to play with her mobile phone.

    But Ding Simeng, who was watching eagerly outside, came back. Ding Simeng was angrily: "Who is he chasing? Why didn't he go downstairs for so long. It hurts so much. It's raining outside. I heard tonight. It's raining heavily. He doesn't have to wait forever."

    Nono held a soft marshmallow in his mouth and said nothing.

    Ding Simeng sent the umbrella with excitement.

    She thinks that most of it is not Qiu Li, how can Qiu Shao's terrifying character be so miserable in the college girls' dormitory.

    It was also Ding Simeng who had fat. She ran down and it really rained, and it was expected to rain heavily in a short while.

    Ding Simeng gave a light cough, and stared at him without blinking, "Give you an umbrella, it's raining soon, who are you waiting for? Maybe I know him, I'll bring you a letter?"

    Qiu Li glared at him. Slightly cool, he gave her a faint look.

    Qiu Li knew Ding Simeng, the people that Nono had contact with, and the eighteenth generation materials of his ancestors were all on his desk.

    Ding Simeng thought the man was cold and would not care, who knew he said quietly, "Song Nuonuo."

    Ding Simeng's mouth opened wide.

    No... isn't it! Her roommate!

    Then she looked at this face exactly like Qiu Shao, and stammered asking the question: "I, can I ask, what is your name?" When

    Ding Simeng ran back, she didn't know it was crying. Still smiling, she finally saw Qiu Shao himself. But why is Qiu Shao chasing Nuonuo, one autumn rain and one cold, and it is also cold when it rains.

    Lightning started outside.

    Ding Simeng's clothes were slightly wet and ran into the bedroom.

    The light of the phone screen illuminates Nono's small face brightly, and Nono is looking at things like metaphysics.

    Ding Simeng was still dumbfounded at this moment: "Nono, the man downstairs is looking for you. He, he is Qiu Li."

    Nono lowered his eyes, just to meet Ding Simeng's empty eyes: "I Got it, go to sleep."

    "Aren't you going to have a look? It's raining tonight, and the weather is blue warning."

    Nono thinks it's strange. Does the world president like self-abuse so much? He likes to let him go, she doesn't suffer from this kind of bitterness. If the heroine mostly has to come to the rain with the hero, but Nono knows that this man is deep-hearted and very bad, and she is going to leave, even if he is struck to death by lightning, she will not go.

Previous chapterBookmarkBack to listNext chapter

Home My Bookshelf Reading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and may not be used for any commercial purposes

return

Wearing a bastard's little escaped wife

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 55

    The rain is getting bigger and bigger, the weather forecast is accurate.

    Ding Simeng looked at Nono with blank eyes, and Nono had no intention of leaving at all.

    It's even thundering outside.

    Nonomie read some metaphysical anecdotes and decided to go to bed. She didn't go, but someone would stop her. The aunt in the dormitory knows that young people often come downstairs in the girls' dormitory to confess. The man who came today is very handsome, but he can't ignore the time.

    When Auntie held an umbrella and asked him to leave, his cold gaze swept over.

    Qiu Li was soaked all over, with black drops of water dripping down his forehead.

    Looking at the strange and terrifying, Qiu Li couldn't wait for people, and he was in a bad mood. He was accustomed to sending people with money, and handed out a check to his aunt. Auntie is happy when she sees it, so many zeros are fake at first glance. She threw the "fake check" away: "Go back quickly, don't make auntie to make fun."

    Qiu Li's expression became even colder.

    The wind was so strong outside that it turned into blocks of ice.

    The aunt said: "Since you like that girl doesn't feel sorry for you, it proves that it's probably hopeless. Young people look like the front. You can catch a cold like this."

    Qiu Li was in the shower for more than three hours. When Xue San brought people over with trembling, he Still standing there refused to go.

    The sky was terrifying, and the female classmates who had watched the excitement were all gone. As soon as Xue San approached the boss, he felt as cold as an iceman, and Xue San quickly let someone open the umbrella to protect Qiu Li.

    Auntie sees that the situation is wrong, yo, she is really rich.

    What about the check?

    So many zeros were thrown by her! Once the rain was soaked, it was useless at all. The aunt's mentality is a bit vicissitudes of life, but she doesn't know that this is their mysterious school manager.

    Qiu Li got into the car with a cold face.

    He knew that this set would not work anymore.

    It's not a coincidence that it's raining. He doesn't have a lower limit. If Nono is willing to forgive him or be soft-hearted, then he is willing to do anything.

    But in this way, it would be useless for him to stand here for three days and three nights.

    He went back to the villa to take a shower, and ordered to go down-tomorrow to find a love expert, the kind who specializes in pleaseting the little girl.

    He is boring to sleep alone, the Nono is not there, but the clothes are there.

    He sniffed the breath on her underwear, the sweetness of the girl's body made people a little fascinated. Qiu Li felt that he was a bit perverted, but it made him realize where he was wrong and it was impossible to correct it.

    He wasn't out of guilt, he just wanted her very much.

    I have never been so rare in my life.

    The next day the person Qiu Li wanted came early, the "love expert" was named Zheng Wenwen. At the age of thirty-five and sixty, he is gentle and temperamental.

    Before Zheng Wenwen came, it was like Xue San inquiring about Mr. Qiu, but Xue San's mouth was like a clamshell, and he dared not say anything.

    Therefore, Zheng Wenwen is still confused when she sees young and handsome men, usually looking for her to do business is a man who is not very good in certain aspects, but Mr. Qiu's conditions, how can...

    Zheng Wenwen is actually quite professional, she asked anxiously according to the usual practice. Let’s find out how Qiu Li and he likes that woman.

    Qiu Li cocked his legs, he acted arrogantly and did not shy away from saying everything.

    Zheng Wenwen was about to kneel for him.

    Such a dead knot, looking like Da Luo Jinxian could not be rescued, the girl probably hated him to death.

    However, Zheng Wenwen is still willing to try when he is paid a lot. After all, he can get half of the commission if he fails. With a commission of 60 million, she would help Mr. Qiu by using all her skills in her life.

    This damn it will always get cold unless it's done it all over again.

    Zheng Wenwen was also very distressed. She thought about it for a while: "Madame's girl at that age likes gentle and interesting men. The president should be more tolerant and unconditionally coax her. As time goes by, she will always be moved. Don't force her or It's violent for her." The

    president and Gentle have fun, and they can't catch up with them.

    However, he frowned and said, "Okay."

    There are so many things in this world, as long as he can get her sincerity, he is willing to try.

    The Autumn Games is about to begin, and since knowing that there is hope of going back, Nono has opened up a lot of mind. She signed up for a two-hundred-meter. Although her physical fitness is low to moderate, most people can accept this kind of intensity exercise.

    Ding Simeng was melancholy for several days, and finally accepted the fact that the male god liked Nono.

    Her heart is almost broken. It turns out that the male god is really waiting for someone to grow up and mature, but that person is not her.

    On the day of the sports meeting, Nono ran out as soon as the whistle sounded. The wind blew her hair, and she finally realized the feeling of happiness and wanton.

    The playground in autumn was still a bit wet. She ran halfway, but saw a man in a white trench coat.

    The moment of light seemed to stretch for a long time, and the man was interested and his eyes fell on her.

    This girl is very beautiful, with delicate eyebrows, and most of the boys in the playground are watching her.

    However, the next moment, she deviated from the track, ran straight towards him, slammed into his arms, held him crying.

    Intoxicated: "..."

    Against the gaze of almost all the men in the audience, his body was stiff, and he was a big beauty in his arms, yes, but this was the first time they met, and he didn't touch his employer.

    "Brother Ji Xi, oooooooo..."

    Nuonuo never expected to be so excited at this moment, she actually saw her cousin!

    Her only elder brother, even though he was arrogant, but she had been in this world for more than a year, and when she saw her relatives, her heartbeat almost stopped at that moment.

    She is beautiful, so fucking beautiful.

    Intoxicated is also a man, not a serious man, so he didn't plan to let go. The girl's body is soft, warm, and fragrant.

    When Nono saw the grievances of her relatives released all at once, she couldn't help crying.

    But against the gaze of many people, including certain gazes in the dark, the scalp is still tingling when intoxicated.

    He patted her delicate back: "Song Nuonuo, right? Don't worry, Jiang Ying helped me. You don't need to call my brother and I will help you too." The

    girl's eyes were red and she withdrew from his arms.

    Frozen for a while.

    Shenzui smiled: "Hello, my name is Shenzui. Occupation...well, magic stick."

    Nono finally calmed down, looking at his face exactly like his cousin, with a weird feeling.

    Drunk and said: "Is there any hidden place to talk? Someone is staring at you."

    Knowing that it is Qiu Li, Nuonuo wiped away her tears. Bring your drunkenness to the school’s water, where there are private rooms.

    Nono couldn't help staring at Drunk, and she was a little uncomfortable with Drunk.

    He can stand up to ordinary beauty, but this... looks too good. So he tried his best not to squint, otherwise he couldn't help but not sleep with the employer's admonishment.

    Nono settles down, he is better if he is intoxicated.

    She also knew that the person who had just embraced him by Qiu Li knew about this situation, and it is estimated that Qiu Li will come soon. So after the two people entered the private room, Nono asked directly: "What do you want me to do?"

    "Hands out."

    Intoxicated, he glanced at her palmistry for a while, then glanced at her face.

    Stopped on the delicate moles of tears.

    He took Zhang Fu out of the windbreaker, and ordered a cup of milk tea. Fu melted when he met the water, and he let Nono drink it.

    As expected, Nuonuo's big eyes looked at him with a suspicion of looking at a magic stick.

    Intoxicated, raised his eyebrows and smiled: "If you want to return to your own world, trust me."

    Nono opened his eyes wide and looked at him, and was so grateful that he almost cried.

    He really...really isn't a magic stick.

    No one in this world knows that she is an outsider, drunkenness is the first, and he looks no surprise. Nono drank it and looked at him expectantly.

    Drunk and sullenly smiled: "You have been recruited, I am actually... a human trafficker."

    Nuonuo looked dumbfounded and reacted a few times slowly.

    Drunk thought she was cute, so Nianzai called to her brother when she first saw her. He stopped teasing her, and looked at her palms and pupils again.

    His eyes gradually became heavy.

    Nono also reacted and was drunk and joking. She looked at him with clean and clear eyes.

    "Can I go home?"

    Intoxicated nodded, relaxed and said:. "Can,"

    he frown:. "Boundless, where a few adventures, you completed the task reasonably early to go home, but you are still in this world,"

    Enoch Nuo's heart beat: "What task did I accomplish?"

    "The girl who used to exchange your welfare for you, I hope you will help her sweetheart no longer suffer in life, and no longer die in the wet and dirty alleys."

    Nuo was startled, she was startled. You guessed it right. The original body actually loves Hang Rui, so much that he is willing to endure the beating and scolding of Hang Rui's father for him. In the end, because Hang Rui went to seek revenge, he was killed by Song Lian and Qiu Li's indifference.

    In this life, Hang Rui has studied college well, and it is estimated that he will be a national pillar in the future.

    Nuonuo blinked, and tears fell: "But I don't want to come over, Song Nuonuo used me to come here for welfare, I am also selfish, I just want to accompany my parents."

    Indulged in a little pity, he said: " She has given you blessings, so that you can be happy in this life and in the next life."

    Nono said: "I am not happy in my life."

    He was choking intoxicated, and he didn't know what was going on.

    "I want to go home."

    Drunkenly looked at her for a while, with a subtle expression. He felt embarrassed for the first time: "You can go back, but your soul and body have been fused for too long. To send your soul back intact, you have to borrow some luck."

    "What luck?"

    Drunken cough He said: "The luck of the proud son of heaven."

    Nuonuo looked at him suspiciously. Shenzui explained: "Whoever is the strongest in this world, you can borrow some luck."

    Nono is silent, this is the world of the book for her, who is the strongest, isn't it the hero?

    Qiu Li... Qiu Li...

    drunk and said: "You have a little luck, but you are still a lot worse. You should know him, then you...cough cough cough." He was really embarrassed to say that he thought he was. God stick.

    The beautiful girl had clean eyes, and she felt that the idea was too dirty for a moment of intoxication. But there is only one way. Fortunately, he has a thick-skinned face: "It's very easy to borrow luck. Take this talisman to drink, and you sleep with him."

    Nuonuo almost thought that the intoxication was a spy sent by Qiu Li!

    How could there be such a dirty idea!

    Drunk and helplessly spread his hands: "You have been here for a long time. It turns out that the appearance of this body is almost the same as your own. You should have noticed it yourself. It's just a little bit worse. You can't go back. Every time. Both worlds are real, and you will not exist in both worlds."

    Nono still had thousands of thoughts in his heart until he walked back to the villa.

    Intoxication can't be a magic stick, so what he said is true. As soon as she crossed over, her appearance slowly changed, and now she was almost exactly what she was originally. Intoxicated and said that in fact, this has become her body now.

    If you don't go, you really can't go.

    However, this turned out to be a real world.

    More than just a book... She was a little dazed.

    So, she can go home. The prerequisite for being able to go home is to drink the intoxicated Fushui and go to sleep with Qiu Li?

    Her face turned pale and red, then red and blue. I don't know if it is more angry or more embarrassed.

    So the person who personally sent her home in the end must be Qiu Li?

Previous chapterBookmarkBack to listNext chapter

Home My Bookshelf Reading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and may not be used for any commercial purposes

return

Wearing a bastard's little escaped wife

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 56-Tonight

    The autumn colors are in your eyes, and there is a hint of coolness in the world.

    Nono thought about it for a long time, and when he raised his eyes, he saw the man in front of him.

    Qiu Li got out of the car, the moment his eyes touched her changed from cold and hard to shallow, stiff and soft.

    Noono still remembers that this was the way, Qiu Li told her to walk back by herself in wet clothes.

    Nono knew that Qiu Li must have heard the intoxication.

    Qiu Li is possessive and domineering. Nono waited for him to ask, who knew he didn't ask anything. Came over and touched her hair gently: "Why do you want to come back?"

    She was upset and couldn't make a choice, so she wanted to walk and deceive herself for a longer time.

    Nono thought about what to do next, although he loathed his touch, but did not avoid it. She frowned and looked at Qiu Li.

    Why didn't he question the drunkenness?

    When he changed to Hang Rui before, he looked like he was going to kill Hang Rui. How can you endure it like this now?

    Intoxication also gave Nono time to think, but it was not long.

    In his words, if Nono stays for one more day, she will fit in with this world for one day. I can't leave anymore.

    The best day to get drunk is tomorrow night.

    Nono doesn't know what overcast days are, but drunkenly said that the safest day for her to go back is that day. The function of that talisman is to forget, after all, it is impossible for one person to live with the memory of two worlds. Otherwise, Nuno will be rejected even in his own world.

    Nuonuo followed Qiu Li back and found that he had asked to rearrange the villa.

    There used to be a cold and elite taste, but now it is a style that some girls like. Nono only glanced at it, but she felt that going to sleep with Qiu Li again was a test of people's psychology.

    Seeing that Qiu Li didn't feel embarrassed, she went upstairs.

    Pushing open the door is a shallow gardenia, and Nuo Nuo went back to the original room. She looked up and saw the newly planted flowers in front of the French windows and the little tortoise in the glass jar was stunned. After a while, a small milk cat swayed out and rubbed her trouser legs very affectionately.

    This cat is smaller than the previous one, and looks soft and wobbly when walking. It made people feel reluctant, she knelt down and touched it, and it screamed with milk.

    Qiu Li did not follow.

    Nono understood his thoughts a bit, he was doing this to please her, and wanted to give her a home.

    Nono picked up the kitten and was silent for a while.

    It stayed in her arms obediently, as if it had been trained to please a girl her age.

    Even if she doesn't want to see her enemies, but they are really very cute.

    Qiu Li was not there during dinner, but Nuonuo ate it alone. Chen Ma hesitated for a long while and said: "Qiu Shao said he is going to the company, you live at home, it doesn't matter if you don't want to see him."

    Nono paused with chopsticks in her hand.

    If Qiu Li had been like this, she wouldn't hate him so much. He is used to compulsion and will never learn to give in. However, in this situation, she will really be tied up with the hero for a lifetime if she doesn't leave.

    Qiu Li went to the company instead.

    Nuonuo glanced at Chen Ma blankly, a little bit speechless with embarrassment.

    "When will he be back?"

    Mother Chen showed a slight excitement with her face like a wooden board all the year round: "Husband...If Miss Qiu wants to come back, he will be back immediately."

    Nodded, and sent a message to the air. Linger. Then go upstairs to wash and sleep.

    Madam Chen sighed, a pity.

    I don’t know if what Zheng Wenwen said will work, what if the lady doesn’t want to see Shao Qiu for the rest of her life?

    The next day is the deadline for Nono in this world, and Nono has made a decision.

    She thought about it, although she didn't want to do that with Qiu Li. But you can go home.

    If this is someone else's story, she can say that such a man will never touch him even if he commits suicide. But she is the one who experienced it all. I realized that no one wants to die, and no one deserves to die.

    Death is easier said than done. First, it takes courage, and second, it has to be considered for the living.

    Her parents raised her for almost 19 years, and they didn't let her die in this parallel world. In the end, there are no people who will take care of them.

    There are more people who have suffered more misfortunes with broken hands and feet, and she is not even considered misfortune.

    It was just a man who met a madman, and she didn't like him.

    After I figured it out, Nono didn't know what to do on the last day.

    Her best friend is Lu Xiang, but he won't be anymore after that day. Nono was sitting on the swing with the kitten nestled in her arms. The weather was good and it smelled warm.

    Nono thought for a while and called Ding Simeng.

    Ding Simeng applied a facial mask in the dormitory, and his voice was vague.

    Nono said, "If there are any more cockroaches, don't use the medicine in the dormitory. It's no use." The medicine doesn't kill the cockroach, but the medicine is dizzy. Then Ding Simeng didn't dare to sweep it away and could only scream.

    Ding Simeng replied, and then wondered: "What do you tell me about this?" I'll talk about it when I

    came to school, anyway, the two of them live together.

    "Nothing." Nono smiled, "Thank you Ding Simeng."

    Ding Simeng thought that Nono was saying that she had brought her hometown specialties, and he laughed, "It's all right."

    Nono hung up the phone. , I think there are many warm people in this world. For example Hang Rui, such as the original Lu Xiang, and Teacher Zhao, Ding Simeng, who is already carefree.

    They are all very good people.

    Nuonuo actually wanted to know how Hang Rui was going, whether that noble boy had separated from his father and lived the life he wanted.

    But she picked up the phone several times and put it down again, it was unnecessary. Now that her "task" was completed, Hang Rui would never go the same way.

    If she had contacted him, she might be able to figure out what would happen in the future.

    Nono spent a long time in the sun and planted flowers with the gardener for a while.

    The swimming pool was shimmering with blue light. She sat by the pool, holding a bunch of hosta flowers cut by a gardener.

    Chen's mother has seen many beauties in her life, but just looking at one person, she will feel that time is so quiet and pure, only Nuonuo. She is like a flower emerging from a crack in a rock, no matter how much she has gone through, when she looks at her again, she still looks the same.

    Qiu Li looked at her through the screen.

    Zheng Wenwen's scalp was numb: "You hold it back, Mr. Chou, for a while, it will last a lifetime."

    Qiu Li sneered.

    Zheng Wenwen again persuaded: "You can remove the surveillance, even if they are installed concealed, but these are untimed bombs. If the wife knows about it, she will definitely feel uncomfortable. No one wants to be monitored for life."

    Qiu Li After listening to it, he faintly replied.

    Zheng Wenwen breathed a sigh of relief. As long as you take your time, there will always be hope.

    On the other side of the villa, Nono felt that his mentality had become calmer. Anyway, after tomorrow, she won't remember who Qiu Li is. When she opens her eyes, she will return to her parents and her own world. These things won't even be a dream in the end.

    She finished her meal quietly and obediently, and then sat on the sofa.

    The socks had just wrapped her ankles, and she hugged her knees. When it came time to do this, she still couldn't suppress the character she had cultivated since she was a child, and felt a little bit ashamed. This damn home condition!

    Nono melted the talisman into the milk. She drank it every day before going to bed, so no one saw it either.

    Nuo Nuo drank the water with astringent and sweet taste.

    It really tastes like a memory, happy and sad, this symbol is quite magical. It's a pity that she can't get any reward for being intoxicated, but fortunately, being intoxicated doesn't need any reward. Although he is arrogant, he has a natural sense of mission.

    Nono's situation is extremely unfair. Intoxicated and willing to send her home.

    Nono finished the milk and picked up the phone.

    After a while, the call was connected, and Nuonuo said softly: "Are you going home?"

    Qiu Li's fingers trembled lightly, almost unable to suppress the joy in his heart. He tried to calmly said: "Can I come back?" After

    a while, the girl's soft nasal voice: "Yeah."

    Qiu Li was so excited that he almost went back racing.

    He will be home in a while. On company nights, he lives in the lounge next to the office, the bed where Nono once slept. But there is no warmth in the place where Jiao Didi's wife is.

    When he walked in, he saw her holding her knees in a daze, the TV was on, and a Korean drama was playing.

    The hostess and hostess hugged each other in the rain, crying and exchanging affection.

    Nono didn't seem to be looking seriously, her pointed chin was on her knees, a little pitiful and fragile and dazed.

    Qiu Lixin softened in an instant.

    He didn't dare to touch her cheek, so he sat on the sofa next to her and had

    nothing to say: "Mum Chen has gone back? Why are you watching TV alone?" Nono was also honest: "I asked her to go back."

    Nono estimates it will be around eight o'clock by now.

    It was a bit early, and she didn't want to stay with Qiu Li all night, so she didn't move, and planned to watch TV and talk about it in the middle of the night.

    She didn't move, and Qiu Li couldn't bear to leave. Although he didn't know why Nono would call him back, but as long as he was willing to accept him, it was a good thing. The big deal was that he restrained himself from touching her. Does not show desire to scare her.

    It's good to watch her with her in this way.

    Korean dramas are too sensational, but Nono's mood is complicated. On the TV, the hostess kissed to death, Qiu Li sat next to him, and Nuonuo felt a little embarrassed.

    She is not twenty years old after all, and her face is not as thick as Qiu Li.

    The two people inside kissed so hard that it had been a minute, Nuonuo stared at him, took the remote control slowly for a while, his cheeks were pink, and changed the channel again.

    Qiu Li bends his lips.

    Although he thought about it too, but seeing her soft and well-behaved appearance, his heart was soft and happy, and he didn't dare to make her more afraid of him, so he didn't say a word. He looks at what she looks at.

    Nono stayed up until ten thirty, because there was something in his heart, so he didn't feel sleepy. It is too difficult for her to overcome psychological pressure. She even imagined that she couldn't remember anything like that night, so at least it would be good for her body to obey instinct, and she didn't have to experience the dilemma of facing Qiu Li.

    There is one and a half hours and half past twelve.

    She remembered the time problem of the male protagonist's extraordinary talent in this regard, and her face went dark.

    It's nice to say...actually...it's a very dirty thing. What I borrowed is the male lead.

    Nono turned off the TV, and the villa fell silent.

    Qiu Li actually sat with her until now, Nuonuo did not dare to look at his eyes: "Is there any wine?"

    Qiu Li raised his eyebrows, and he gave everything she wanted: " Yes ." After

    a while, he brought a bottle of red wine over. Wine is very precious, and it is still his father's collection when he was alive. If he knew that he would give it to Nono casually like this, it would have been maddening to come alive.

    Nono hit him with a red wine bottle last time.

    But Qiu Liji didn't remember to beat him. He would rather she beat him than leave him in the cold, at least look at him.

    Nono took a glass and sipped it.

    She drank three cups very hard, and her already pink cheeks flushed. The mole at the corner of the eye seemed to come alive under the crystal lamp.

    He watched without blinking, nor stopped.

    Nono was bold, but the frightening thing was that she was still sober.

    She glanced at Qiu Li, her eyes were a little bit of alcohol rushing up, and her eyes filled with a touch, which was a bit seductive.

    Nono blinked and she comforted herself, don't think of him as the perverted hero, you think of him as going home.

    Thinking of going home, there is hope and courage.

    Nono hesitated for a while, his cheeks flushed and transparent.

    She resisted that kind of thing, but now she still wants her to actively invite her. This is the world's greatest malice towards her.

    Nono walked in front of him, she was a little mellow of red wine. The best wine, the best beauty. There is still a bit of milky residue from the milk.

    He looked down at her, his heart beating madly under his calm complexion.

    Nono gritted his teeth, closed his eyes, his eyelashes trembling lightly, leaning against his chest. The voice was smaller than that of the kitten, and it was so soft that it made the heart tremble: "Hug." After

    tonight, there will be no one in the world.

Previous chapterBookmarkBack to listNext chapter

Home My Bookshelf Reading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and may not be used for any commercial purposes

return

Wearing a bastard's little escaped wife

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 57

    Qiu Li's body was stiff, he almost thought he had auditory hallucinations, or his usual dreams.

    Nono said that this word was already the limit, and she couldn't say it any more. There are many clever tongues in the world, but Nono does not belong to this category. The man has a strong figure, and she has a physique that is afraid of the cold, so she can feel his heat, like a flame that burns everything.

    She did not speak, but leaned her head on his chest. Hearing his heartbeat frantically, Nono bit his lip and nudged him with his head.

    Qiu Li is a normal man, a normal man.

    No matter how damn hesitates, it's not a man, so he hugged her sideways and walked to their original room.

    Nono and he lived here after getting the marriage certificate, but nothing happened to them before.

    She was abnormally well-behaved and hugged his neck. She was so obedient, as in his dream, she didn't hate him, and was willing to be close to him.

    She was not heavy, she was floating in her arms, but he was gasping and depressed.

    Finally Qiu Li gently put her on the bed, and kissed her on the forehead: "Be good, go to bed."

    Then Qiu Li lay down beside Nuonuo.

    He was far away from her, the bed was big and luxurious, so there was a long distance between the two people. Qiu Li could hear each other's breathing, and Qiu Li slept with his back to Nuonuo for the first time.

    He endured hard, but knew he couldn't hurt her anymore.

    He has done a lot of bad things in his life, and he has not a good reputation among the target population. But there is only such a baby on the cusp of his heart, he hopes to live with her for a lifetime. The thing Qiu Li longed most in his life, about Mo was the love of Nono.

    Nono was a little dumbfounded, and lay down blushing.

    She waited for a while, it is estimated that it is almost eleven o'clock. She waited and it was not the best time to go home.

    Breathing lightly, the moonlight outside the window turned into broken silver.

    Nono bit her lip, closed her eyes and leaned over.

    She was really shy and embarrassed, her long eyelashes narrowed and she didn't say a word. She really didn't know what to say or where to put her hands and feet, so she could only hug him dryly.

    But in fact, she didn't have to do anything.

    Qiu Li turned around abruptly, the light in his eyes was very bright, but Nuonuo was a little timid.

    His voice was hoarse: "You don't regret it? Are you afraid of me?"

    She was afraid.

    The light in his eyes was like a wolf, and the wildness of fighting made her tremble slightly. But Nono knew that there was no way back. She had always been a firm person. Since she chose to go home, she would not retreat. However, Nono still couldn't say anything. She was afraid that her voice would trembled when she uttered.

    Qiu Li clings to her.

    When he was young, he heard a poem in Yu Guangzhong, between the snow and the moon, you are the third kind of stunning beauty.

    The third kind is stunning.

    The stunning color that no one can resist is the only color in my heart.

    He turned over and covered it, the stars were intoxicating and heartily dripping.

    Nono actually didn't remember this feeling very much, and the fingers she clasped with him gradually lost their strength.

    She blinked, and the moon rose to mid-air from the west.

    The moonlight spreads all over the place, those sad, everything that this world has experienced, seems to be fading away.

    She felt vaguely that she could really go home.

    However, she felt that the most preferred man in the world was more sensitive.

    The next moment his hand was firmly held.

    Nuonuo reluctantly opened her eyes to look at him. The moment she saw his look through the moonlight, she was slightly startled. She had never seen Qiu Li like this before.

    The man's eyes were scarlet, as if he would die in pain in the next moment.

    Obviously she was so close, but she seemed to have a hard time hearing his voice.

    There was a bit of silence in the world, and she finally heard his voice.

    "Please, don't go." Seemingly crazy, like a madman, in the end, it turned into a thick pleading, "Nono, I beg you, don't go, don't leave me."

    The tears on the corner of her eyes gradually faded. , And finally almost disappeared.

    Qiu Li clung to her tightly, his tall body trembling: "Don't go...Don't walk...Please, don't do this to me."

    "I kneel down and beg you, I beg you, don't leave me. "

    I was wrong, it was all my fault, you hit me, you killed me."

    "Don't leave me, Nono...please, don't do this to me."

    He seemed crazy, or stupid. She even said that she knelt down and begged her without any dignity, and she would only beg to and fro.

    The last feeling that Nono felt in this world was a heat on his cheeks and he cried.

    Nono was not willing to retaliate, she was calm.

    Over the past year, almost 400 days.

    Goodbye, Qiu Li.

    The mole at the corner of the eye completely disappeared, and the eyes filled with thousands of stars were quietly closed. There was a slight smile on the corner of her lips, and her breathing slowly stagnated.

    Qiu Li watched her slowly closing her eyes, she was almost mad, and her heart seemed to be torn apart. How sweet the previous moment was, how desperate this moment was.

    It was useless for him to beg her. It was useless for him to do anything. She didn't forgive him. It turned out that she didn't want to have a good time with him.

    She had already thought about leaving him.

    His throat was sweet, and he vomited a mouthful of blood.

    Qiu Li raised his hand and turned on the light.

    She closed her eyes under the almost dazzling white light. His face seemed to fade.

    Her pulse and heart stopped beating.

    Qiu Li watched for a long time, and finally laughed.

    She doesn't want him anymore.

    He slowly covered Nono's quilt, lay beside her, and hugged her in his arms. The movements are very careful and cherish.

    He closed his eyes and said softly: "Will we sleep together? Don't be afraid. I won't hurt you."

    He kissed her pale forehead and coaxed the child: "Nonuo, baby. I'll be with you. ."

    S City University Spring in March.

    Blooming flowers everywhere. When the journalism department was writing the campus manuscript, the president said with a smile: "Change the title, what's the point of writing the dean's speech every day?" The

    young member came from the freshman year, and he couldn't hear it. the nerve to ask and said: "write what ah president." he grimaced, "I know no one ah, but the school did not dare to have any major news reported ah, but we do not like to see the campus newspaper."

    society He raised an eyebrow: “Who said it’s not easy to write, the faculty of the broadcasting and hosting department of your freshman year, I heard that she finally woke up after sleeping for half a month, and the boys who wanted to visit were almost queued to the street from the hospital. I

    'm going to write about her. Someone should watch it." The small member blushed: "Writing... write about her?" She didn't seem to like such attention.

    Xihua is just a polite title, and no one disputes that she is a school graduate.

    The news and the media are not separated, and almost all the big beauties in the broadcasting and hosting department have heard of it. The girl is horribly beautiful and has a good temper. Many people chased her, but she didn't agree.

    Those who were rejected did not give up, and became even more obsessed with it.

    When she was sick and sleeping in the hospital, many people were too anxious.

    I didn't wake up in the second week, and some people even said, "Isn't it the sleeping beauty from a fairy tale." Are you really waiting for someone to kiss you?

    The head of the person who said this was almost blown up.

    But in the final analysis, it is precisely because of this incident that has attracted everyone's attention. The students learned that the family of Huayun Nuonuo was not very good. My father was a worker, and my mother was a disabled man who lost his hands. During this time, he almost cried and went blind.

    The teenagers also felt a little sympathy and regret when they learned about Nono's family background.

    Such a beautiful girl seemed to be a gift from the heavens to make up for this family that was already struggling, but who knew Yun Nuonuo almost didn't wake up.

    Now that she woke up, everyone was very happy.

    When Nono woke up, the sky was shining.

    The smell of disinfectant water was strong. She blinked her eyes, and there was some astringent sensation in her eyes. She slept for too long, her body was very tired, she had almost no energy, and she lost a lot of weight.

    Father Yun is still guarding her.

    She turned her head to look at her father. In the spring of March, father was wearing a gray-blue coat with silver threads in his hair, a little depressed and old. It has been three days since Nono woke up, and his father insisted on guarding her.

    Father Yun woke up from dozing off, and seeing Nuonuo looking at him with big clear eyes, he quickly asked, "Would you like to drink water or something else? Dad will bring it for you."

    "Dad, no. You go back and sleep for a while, I'm fine. Yes, there is nothing uncomfortable, and you can go home in a few days."

    Father Yun has been kind to others throughout his life, and this time he was frightened, but fortunately, Nuonuo woke up.

    This daughter is the only angel in their miserable family, and God finally returned her back.

    When Nono returned home, it was the season when the peach blossoms bloomed most splendidly.

    She slept too long, as if she had experienced a long memory, but her dreams were ups and downs. When she woke up, her world was harmonious and beautiful.

    She is very well-behaved and cooperates, so she gets better quickly. He was discharged from the hospital soon.

    Nono has been raising at home for a period of time, and her mother's heart is almost broken during this time. Nono went home and set off firecrackers specially to bless Nono to drive away evil spirits safely.

    She has been studying at Nono University for half a year. She reads as a broadcast host and works part-time to help several Internet celebrity sisters in her free time to put on makeup. At first, not many people believed this little girl, but then more people made appointments.

    As a result, Nuonuo can help the family share a lot.

    If everything goes well, she can become an excellent host after graduating from university in four years.

    Nono had a double degree in university, and his second degree was in law, so he didn't have time to sign up for classes. She thinks long-term and hopes to be the host of a legal program. Even if this is not appropriate, it is good to know a little bit more.

    When Nono returned to school, his roommate Zhang Huan was crying: "Nono, you don't know how terribly scared I was that day, oooooo scared me to death."

    Nono smiled and hugged her: "It's okay. Now."

    Everyone took out their own collections one after another, saying that Nuonuo had lost weight and made up for it.

    Zhang Huan joked: "Everyone tried to lose weight and didn't lose weight, but Nuonuo didn't get fat but lost weight."

    Nuonuo looks good when he loses weight , with a pointed chin, which looks like a weak beauty.

    Liu Yuzhu proved that Zhang Huan did not lie: "Yes, Zhang Huan didn't read Zhang Huan's novels during the period when Nono was sick. Everyone was terrified the night you were sick."

    Nono frowned, but remembered Zhang Huan before she lost consciousness. I'm reading the novel of the president, and I'm telling you about it.

    Zhang Huan sniffed: "What, are you still curious about the follow-up?"

    Liu Yuzhu is really curious: "You can listen to it, there is a beginning and an end."

    Zhang Huan said: "It's broken, the author writes indiscriminately, and the front is all It's normal, but then suddenly the magical pen said that the world collapsed." Zhang Huan vomited, "Isn't this kidding me, it said that the male protagonist did not fall in love with the female protagonist, so everyone had a cold together."

    Liu Yuzhu was also speechless: "What plot? Wonderful flower."

    Nono frowned, she didn't know why she asked: "Why doesn't the male lead love the female lead?"

    Zhang Huan said, "If you don't love, you don't love it. The author hasn't explained, so maybe I can't write it anymore."

    Nodded, accepting this statement.

    If a world where the male protagonist does not fall in love with the destined female protagonist, then he must have someone more in love.

    On the campus of S big, the Department of Literature is holding a hard pen calligraphy conference, and the campus is full of youth. The pages fly off, and they are hung up on the road where they are in class for appreciation.

    Nono glanced at it.

    It is a poem by Huang Tingjian-

    I live in Nanhai, the king of Beihai.

    A glass of wine in the spring breeze of peaches and plums, and ten years of rain in the rivers and lakes.

    To think of another person for ten years, he should be a very poor person.

Previous chapterBookmarkBack to listNext chapter

Home My Bookshelf Reading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and may not be used for any commercial purposes
return

Wearing a bastard's little escaped wife

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 58

    Nuonuo glanced at it and then stopped looking. They are busy in their freshman and sophomore majors, but the juniors and seniors support the free development of students.

    Nuonuo and Zhang Huan walked in and found that the professional class was full of seats and there was almost no place.

    Zhang Huan was dumbfounded: "No, we are professional...when are there so many people?"

    Liu Yuzhu glanced at Nono with a smile.

    When they walked in, most of the boys looked at Nono.

    The courageous young man smiled gently and asked Nono: "Would you like to sit here?"

    Nono was not stupid, and quickly understood why there were so many people. She was a little embarrassed, it was true that many people chased her since she was a child. Father Yun once took a broom to beat her and followed the boy who didn't know the height of the sky and the earth at the door of her house.

    But the teenagers at the university seem to be particularly enthusiastic.

    Nono was a little cramped, she shook her head and thanked her.

    A few girls stood holding books, but the other majors were embarrassed. They all expressed their interest in giving them positions. Zhang Huan found it interesting. He took Nono and Liu Yuzhu over to sit and said, "It was originally our class." The

    professor came in and looked at the people in the classroom. They were also happy: "Oh, I have been teaching for so many years. This is the first time I have seen this kind of battle." There

    was no such battle before, because the name of Nono was only in their department. This coma was originally confusing, and many people knew about Nono. When I first heard that there was a beauty in the broadcast host department, I was disdainful. How good can it be? Better-looking than celebrities? As a result, when I looked at the photo, my face was sore, and Nono ran to see the real people as soon as he went back to school.

    The professor has a good temper and doesn't rush people. Just go to class happily.

    In fact, it is not only the beauty of Nono, but also the predicament of her family. When Nuonuo went out, he met a boy who touched a large bouquet of roses. The young man was slender and tall. Looking closer, Nuonuo thought she was more beautiful and very temperamental.

    Especially when she looked at people, her eyes were watery, and people's hearts trembled.

    The teenager is a rich second-generation: "Yunnuo Nuo, I know you don't have a boyfriend. Think about me. My dad is the chairman of AS Group. Your dad can go to AS to work."

    He said quietly, but it was a good time. Nearly Zhang Huan and Liu Yuzhu heard it. His face is a bit ugly, this boy is really low in EQ.

    If you have money, you will take yourself seriously, but these words directly point to people's family background, which is not only impolite, but also hurts one's self-esteem. They hurried to see Nuno.

    Nono was quite calm. She had heard a lot of these words. At first, she was blushing and felt insulted, but then she didn't care about it. After all, people born with a golden spoon are born with a sense of superiority.

    So Nono shook his head: "No, thank you."

    After speaking, he walked around without taking the flowers from the boys.

    After walking all the way, Zhang Huan still mumbled in his heart, isn't it AS, someone who depends on his father for food. Confession must humiliate people.

    However, Nuonuo didn't think there was any shame in his family, and he didn't think he needed help from others. The most bitter days have passed, and it will only get better and better in the future.

    She lives on campus, so in the evening when everyone went to bed after washing up, they chatted for a while.

    The 415 bedroom relationship is very good. In the quadruple room, there is a girl who is a foreign professional, but she can also chat with them very well.

    After the girls change into pajamas or night skirts together, they like to talk about the secrets between the little girls.

    Speaking of daytime affairs, Zhao Yi, a foreign professional, smiled: "Nonuo, what kind of guy do you like?"

    Noono's hand wiping her hair paused, and shook her head: "Not sure." Nothing happened. She hadn't considered all the ideal types before.

    Zhao Yi said: "I know that AS chairman's son is a junior and he is very carefree. Most of the rich men these days are carefree."

    Zhang Huan: "That's not necessarily true. I think the affectionate and dedicated man is quite Many."

    Zhao Yi retorted: "You have read too many novels." She turned her gaze and smiled at Nono, "Don't you also like the domineering president type, do you?"

    Nono put her hair to the side and planned to blow it with a hair dryer. Do it, after hearing this, think for a while: "I don't like it."

    Too self-righteous, what do you like about men who want every day.

    Zhao Yi said: "That's true." Nono fits well with the clean male gods on campus. They have nothing to be jealous of. They all like Nono very much. They are just curious about who will be Nono's boyfriend in the future.

    Liu Yuzhu glanced at Nuonuo's white and slender legs, and tweeted her tongue enviously: "It's so white, if you don't

    share a dormitory with you, I really don't believe you have no maintenance." The girls came over and laughed: "Yeah, it's really even hairy. No."

    Zhang Huan fought back and touched, Nuonuo flushed. Zhang

    Huan laughed so hard that he could not straighten up his waist: "You are so innocent, if I were a man, I would also want to marry you. It's okay if I marry and sleep." Zhao Yi also couldn't laugh, saying that Zhang Huan was a girl.

    Their sleeping time in the dormitory is not very good, they usually go to bed after twelve o'clock.

    Nono spent a quiet time in college, and it was summer in a blink of an eye. During this period of time, she played out because of her previous illness, and there were more women looking for her to put on makeup. It seems that I want to study whether Nono is made by makeup, or is a pure natural beauty.

    Nono made a lot of money, and the internet celebrity sisters are very generous. The family was also relieved for a while.

    Because she was worried about her, her mother had never believed in Buddhism and went to ask for the Taoist talisman for Nuonuo.

    The golden triangles and yellow symbols are rustic, but Noono doesn't dislike it at all. Her mother is inconvenient, but she thinks about her everywhere. She could only be moved and warm, but she was disgusted, so she took it and hung it around her neck.

    An ugly yellow talisman hung on the slender white neck, which was sprayed by my roommate the next week.

    Zhang Huan put it bluntly: "How many people like you will break their hearts!"

    The crystal gem necklace was rejected, so I had to hang this thing, ugly and cute.

    Nuonuo smiled at the corner of her mouth with a shallow nest, with a somewhat delicate appearance: "I think it's pretty good." The

    heart is in it, maybe it's really warding off evil spirits and keeping it safe.

    However, it didn't take long for Nono to realize that this talisman was useless.

    In early July, the night before the school holiday.

    The summer night in S City is warm, and the night breeze comes with a light floral fragrance. Nono felt a little pain in her head, a slight pain at first, she was afraid of waking her roommate, biting her lip and not saying anything.

    Later, there was a sudden stabbing pain, but she didn't have time to call, and the next moment her eyes went dark.

    Thoughts were empty for a moment.

    She recovered and realized that she was a little bit cold, and yes, it was painful.

    The night was dark, and lightning broke through the sky. The cold wind screamed, making the shadow of the tree whirling, and she felt her knee hurt when she was lifted up.

    The teenager was very nervous: "Nonuo, how are you?" It

    hurts. She blinked and stood up, holding his arm.

    "We have to go faster, go a little farther and I will help you see the injury." The

    dark night was scary, but Nono didn't know the boy. She was clearly still on the bed in the dormitory at the last moment, and the summer night in S City was not in such a climate, but she got to this place in a blink of an eye after a headache. She also injured her knee.

    The teenager took her to run.

    Nono really couldn't run, and withdrew his hand.

    Hang Rui was taken aback and turned his head. Before he could say anything, the lights of the villa came on suddenly.

    The darkness of the night was suddenly bright as day.

    Nono raised her head, and the young girls saw each other's faces clearly.

    Hang Rui was startled: "You..." I don't know if it was his illusion, Song Nuonuo seemed to be different. He held her halfway and saw the scarlet mole on the corner of her eye. She is beautiful, but this thing is weird. But Hang Rui didn't let go, he was a little anxious: "

    Will you go first? He found it." Who found out?

    The door of the villa was opened, and a man in a black suit walked out.

    Someone held an umbrella for him, and the bodyguards stood in a row and surrounded Nuonuo and Hang Rui. Only then did Nono feel bad. She vaguely remembered the novel her roommate had told as a joke before, and her face changed.

    Isn't it?

    She is wearing a book.

    The sky rumbling thunder rang, and the next moment it rained down. Before the heavy rain was caught off guard, Nono was shocked and at a loss, and there was a black umbrella above her head.

    She raised her eyes, and unexpectedly saw a mature and handsome man.

    His pupils are dark, holding an umbrella for her.

    She was not sure,

    and tremblingly shouted: "Qiu Li?" The man's expression seemed to freeze, and finally suppressed the trembling in his voice: "It's me."

    There was only Nono under an umbrella, and he covered her. Yan Yanshishi, but his whole body is drenched.

    Nono suddenly felt a little timid, and she wanted to step back. Behind him stood the same stunned young Hang Rui.

    Nono suddenly thought of the fate of the boy in the book, and she froze when she moved away from Qiu Li. Look at Qiu Li with a guilty conscience. Is he really as cruel and bad as the book says?

    The rain water flowed over the man's chin, dripped onto the ground, and splashed with shallow water.

    The sound of the wind made his black hair drenched. Nono suddenly felt that the man's expression was very strange. He didn't seem to be angry, but more like... almost crying.

    But since he is the male lead, how can he cry? It's all rain.

    Nuonuo was afraid that he would harm Hang Rui, so he didn't dare to step back.

    She was the only one in the man's eyes, and it took a long while to speak in a low voice, "Let him go."

    Hang Rui suddenly raised his head and wanted to go to Ranono. However, Nuonuo quickly said: "Hang, Hang Rui, you go."

    Hang Rui frowned, and the bodyguards came over the next moment and took him away forcibly regardless of his wishes.

    Under the vast rain, only Nono and the male lead were left. She is a little nervous, the male partner is gone, isn't the male lead going to kill her, right? She betrayed him.

    Facing the fear of death, she said timidly: "I'm sorry, I am not..."

    But the next moment, Qiu Li's umbrella was taken by the person next to her. He leaned over to pick her up and walked into the villa.

    He was wet and it was really uncomfortable to be next to him. But Nono heard his heartbeat, powerful enough to tremble, as if sadness and joy were intertwined, and the next second was madness and despair.

    She also quieted down.

    What's wrong with this hero?

    She realized that there was a discrepancy in the plot. Not only did the male lead's dog not chase out and bit Hang Rui's leg, he also let the male partner go.

    And isn't his identity Song Nuonuo? Could it be that she was dressed as Song Lian?

    But just now the male partner called her Nono.

    Nono was dizzy, and her knee was still badly injured. The hero did not speak, and she did not dare to speak.

    She didn't feel panicked until the host took her into the bathroom on the second floor of the villa.

    Nono was put in the bathtub. She knew that the male protagonist likes to use strong in such novels. She obviously met him and she didn't even know him. What does he want to do?

    Nono's soft, slender fingers grabbed the bathtub wall and tried to stand up.

    But the man suddenly squatted down, his body was a bit wild and unruly because his whole body was soaked. But his eyes were gentle, and he reached out and stroked Nono's cheek.

    Nono froze and looked at him anxiously.

    His fingers lightly touched the small moles of tears in the corners of her eyes, and her expression suddenly seemed mad, which, in Nono's eyes, was a brief moment of distortion.

    The lightning exploded for a moment, and it was still raining on a May night. He said in a dumb voice: "You are back, I finally waited for you..."

    Nono timidly hugged himself.

    She looked at him with big eyes in amazement, he... he was afraid he was not a crazy person.

Previous chapterBookmarkBack to listNext chapter

Home My Bookshelf Reading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and may not be used for any commercial purposes

return

Wearing a bastard's little escaped wife

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 59

    Suspecting that the hero was dangerous, Nono was even more afraid of him.

    She sat in the bathtub restlessly, his eyes moved down, but he saw the wound on her knee. Qiu Li pursed her lips, she doesn't remember him anymore. So she looked at him with fear, doubt and anxiety, but no love or hatred. He was the only one who remembered him for many years.

    Her timid appearance is really pitiful, Qiu Li whispered: "Can I take a bath by myself?"

    Nuonuo nodded quickly, fearing that he would not go out.

    He knew what she was afraid of, it was also his fault, the wound he left behind. Qiu Li's pupils shrank and his heart was a little bit tingling. He smiled and touched her hair lightly, in a gentle tone: "Then I'm going out, please avoid the wound."

    She looked at him, her big eyes are as pure as crystals. .

    Qiu Li got up and went out and closed the door for her.

    The moment the door closed, his back slammed against the door, his emotions finally erupted, and his whole body trembled. In order to suppress this strong emotion so hard, he even looked a bit hideous.

    Qiu Li covered his chest and gasped violently.

    After a while, he gritted his teeth and pressed down the pain of skinning and dismantling.

    He knew that these were also the accompanying costs, the price of changing one's fate against the sky.

    Qiu Li was afraid that she would hear the sound, and when he left the door, he was also soaked. But it always felt like a dream. He waited for a long time, pained for a long time, and she finally came back.

    When Qiu Li went downstairs, Chen's mother was also called over from home.

    The middle-aged woman grimaced, saw Qiu Li's soaked expression cracking, and then spoke very hesitantly: "Sao Qiu?"

    Qiu Li said "um".

    Chen Ma stated in a flat tone: "You go take a bath, don't catch the cold." She added, "It's not worth it for Miss Song." Then

    Qiu Li looked up at her and said calmly: "She is worth it. "

    Just three words made Chen's mother a little surprised. Although his tone was light, he couldn't hold his beak. Chen's mother felt uncomfortable. When the Song family sent this eldest lady over, this lady was a godsend, but he was afraid of Qiu Li, and when he saw Qiu Li he was like a quail.

    Qiu Shao sneered coldly a few days ago. Chen Ma seemed to say that Qiu Li didn't like the woman sent by the Song family.

    Unexpectedly, she would run tonight, Chen's mother felt that Song Nuonuo was going to die.

    But looking at Qiu Shao's attitude, it seems...very strange? Chen's mother is not very curious, so she can do her own thing well.

    Qiu Li walked to the other bathroom and said, "Bring her clothes up." He added, "I want the best."

    Chen Ma: "...Yes." Her old man was really old, and she glanced slightly at the vicissitudes of life. The right-most guest room on the first floor, isn't this the room that Miss Song had before?

    Song Nuonuo was curious and wanted to go to the second floor, but Qiu Li knew that she almost broke her leg.

    Chen Ma looked away, a little suspicious that she was not awake or dreaming.

    At this moment, Nono in front of the mirror was also stunned, and she wiped off the mist on the mirror. There was a face clearly printed inside, a face that was seven points similar to her. The girl looked delicate and pretty. Nono wondered, is the original body so similar to her?

    Nuonuo has no way to verify, but from Qiu Li's eyes that she didn't regard her as a monster, she should look like this, right?

    Nono took care to avoid the knee wound and took a shower, only then did she remember the clothes she hadn't changed. She was still at a loss now, why did she wear the book well and suddenly? Moreover, she did not inherit the memory of her original body, and the consequences of her exposure should be terrible.

    Nono can never stand stupidly naked, the bathroom is very luxurious, it seems to be the male lead's room. She hesitated, but still did not dare to wear the bathrobe next to her. Outside, a maid asked softly: "Miss, have you finished washing? I'll bring you clothes."

    Nono thought for a while and went out wrapped in a bath towel. .

    After the maid's originally smiling face was amazed, she slowly became sluggish, stammering at Nono: "You...you..."

    She remembered that she had been told, so she didn't dare to speak any more. But in my heart, Miss Song Nuonuo has also been in the villa for two months, but she looked completely different before and now!

    Now it suddenly becomes so beautiful.

    Did you wear makeup before?

    Nuonuo originally wanted to ask herself what's wrong, who knows that when he turned his eyes, he saw the luxurious clothes hangers pushed in by the maids, and his expression was a little dazed.

    This is to give her clothes, a dazzling array of clothes and skirts, they are all very beautiful, and each one looks very valuable. She wondered if she had penetrated into the book mentioned by her roommate, because Song Nuonuo's situation in it was obviously quite bad.

    The maid reacted quickly: "Can you change one that is convenient for falling asleep and treating the wound? The doctor is still waiting downstairs."

    Nono didn't know what was going on, she was a little at a loss, and she could only nod her head. Then changed to a soft nightdress.

    She just changed her clothes, and the maids put the other clothes in the cubicle and bent over at her and went downstairs.

    Nono observes this room, black and white and dark blue tones, an elite cold and masculine charm. She was timid, didn't know the plot, didn't know the development, and didn't dare to sit on the luxurious Kingsize bed. I could only slowly sit on the small sofa next to him holding the injured leg.

    After a while, Qiu Li came up.

    He cleaned up quickly, changed his clothes to the white shirt he was at home, and his black hair was blow-dried. Followed by the family doctor.

    As soon as Qiu Li entered the door, he met Nono's bewildered gaze.

    He knew she was scared now, and changed the world inexplicably, and she was at a loss as to what to do.

    "Let her see the injury first." The

    doctor responded quickly and carefully examined the wound on Xia Nuono's knee.

    "Scratch, it's not serious, just wrap yourself and get better, but it is recommended to fight tetanus."

    She looked obediently, listening without talking, as if she could do anything. It made people feel too soft. The doctor bandaged her. Qiu Li asked her, "Are you afraid of injections?" The

    tone became softer for several degrees, as if to coax the child.

    Nono is not very scared, she shook her head.

    The doctor beat her tetanus.

    With watery eyes, she watched the doctor pull out the pillow, then packed the medicine kit and left.

    It was a big room, but when there were only two of them left, Nono felt cramped. Her hand unconsciously tightened the skirt and looked up at him. She really didn't know what to say. She was afraid that she would make a mistake. After all, she didn't understand what Song Nuonuo was.

    Nono is from the broadcasting and hosting department, not a performance student. She is not sure if she can "play" the original host well.

    She just wants to go home.

    The man is tall, and because of his slim shirt, she can even see his strong muscles.

    Nono's pink cheeks are reddish, don't look away.

    He squatted down in front of her, he was very tall, one meter nine, squatting to look at her like this made her less stressed. He smiled and asked Nono: "Are you sleepy, go to bed, eh?"

    Nono gritted his teeth, making a sound like a gnat: "Where do I sleep?"

    "I hold you." The

    next moment her body was empty, the man picked her up and put her up. On the next bed, Nuonuo's eyes showed resistance and horror. He laughed softly: "I won't do anything to you, don't be afraid, trust me."

    Nono didn't believe him, but she was a wounded and was still in someone else's territory. She had no other way if she didn't believe him.

    Qiu Li put the quilt on her and saw her looking at him with a pair of black pupils. He bent his lips and couldn't help touching her hair: "Go to sleep."

    Nono wanted to know that he really didn't mind what happened tonight. Thing?

    Hang Rui almost ran away with his original body. Doesn't he need to respect himself for this boss?

    However, she did not dare to ask, he did not pursue the best.

    At this time, the world is May, May is still early summer, and the night is slightly cool. Outside the thunder, Qiu Li said: "I live next door, you have something to call me."

    Nono dare not call him, but she nodded very obediently. Qiu Li finally went out, Nuonuo breathed a sigh of relief, she was uncomfortable, this body was too tired, and it didn't take long before she fell into a faint sleep.

    Qiu Li lived in the room where Nono had lived.

    It's just that this is still the layout of the guest room, he coughed, a trace of blood spilled from the corner of his mouth. Qiu Li wiped the bloodshot expressionlessly and lay on the bed calmly.

    That's great, it's really great.

    She is alive, crying and laughing, nothing better.

    Nono woke up the next day, and her knee hurts even more. Generally, it doesn't hurt on the day of the injury, but the pain rebounds the next day.

    She got dressed, and Chen's mother pushed a wheelchair over. A rigid face seriously looked at Nono, also saw the moment lengleleng her appearance and instead remember the hatred fewer orders, calmly, quietly said:. "I helped Miss downstairs to eat"

    meals At that time, Qiu Li was sitting next to her. After Nono finished his milk, he raised his hand to wipe the corners of her lips, not too dirty.

    Nuonuo even more doubted that she was dressed as Song Lian.

    However, her suspicion was quickly denied because Du Yi walked in from the outside and said: "President, President Song is here, with Miss Song Er."

    Nuonuo carefully glanced at the man next to her.

    She is familiar with this plot!

    When the Song family learned that Song Nuonuo was running away, they quickly brought the heroine to exchange for a plea.

    In other words, the heroine will soon replace her cannon fodder.

    At that time, Du Yi had not made a mistake, and Qiu Li was not with Xue San. He looked calm: "Let him come in."

    Without fake hands, he pushed Nono's wheelchair into the living room.

    Song Zhan was restless in the living room, but Song Lian had a gray face. See Nono wheelchair, Song accounted for a middle-aged man, plop kneel: "I'm sorry little hatred, all my fault, I did not teach her daughter, you have a lot of adults, let Song."

    He Seeing Nuonuo's face pale, thinking that he was tortured like this, Song Zhan gritted his teeth and said decisively: "Song Nuonuo, this daughter, I will dispose of you as if she had never given birth. Song Lian, come over and say hello to Qiu Shao."

    Song Lian Seeing Qiu Li, he suddenly said, "I am Song Lian, and you are Qiu Li?" The tone was quite lively.

    Nono opened his eyes wide, as if he didn't expect to have such a dad in the world.

    If Qiu Li accepts the heroine and Song Zhan doesn't want her, then she might be a little troublesome to leave with her injured leg.

    The man behind him chuckled softly: "Mr. Song, you are right. You don't have a daughter like Nono."

    Song Zhan was sweaty, and Qiu Li's tone turned cold: "Nono doesn't have a dad like you. Her surname is Qiu, yes. My enemies." In the

    silence, Qiu Li said, "Du Yi, throw them out."

    Until the heroine and the heroine's father were really thrown out, Nono looked at the man who turned in front of her. Stuttered: "You...you..." Are you stupid?

    He looked at her.

    Nono asked in a low voice, "Do you like me?"

    She didn't know how she asked this sentence. She realized that her cheeks were red and the roots of her ears were dyed pink.

    The sun is warm in May, and it is a sunny day after the thunderstorm.

    He has a gentle tone, there are thousands of stars in his eyes, and he whispers: "Well, I like you, Nono."

Previous chapterBookmarkBack to listNext chapter

Home My Bookshelf Reading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and may not be used for any commercial purposes

return

Wearing a bastard's little escaped wife

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 60

    Hearing this straightforward confession, Nono felt uncomfortable.

    She avoided his eyes, and he was not annoyed: "The sun is good, I will take you out for a walk."

    Nono had no objection, and Qiu Li pushed her into the garden.

    "Wait a minute." In the depths of the garden, some gardeners just set up the grape trellis, Qiu Li walked over and rolled up his sleeves, "I'll do it."

    His temperament was a bit cold, arrogant and noble, and no one dared to disobey him. The command.

    Nono looked for a while, only to find that he was going to do a swing.

    He lowered his eyebrows and was very serious. However, it is estimated that he is not fluent in movements because he is accustomed to being expensive, and it didn't take long for him to do it well. The morning glory spreads around the grapes, which is a bit lively and beautiful that girls love.

    After washing his hands, he asked Nono, "Do you like it?"

    Nono nodded slightly. Although she didn't know the relationship between the host and the owner of this body, she felt that his mental state was worrying. He was fierce when he faced Song Zhan and Song Lian just now.

    He smiled: "Come and play when your legs are better."

    Of course Nono had no objection.

    Her things were moved to Qiu Li's original room the next day, and the decoration inside was also completely new. Because I am very rich, I can do everything efficiently. The room that was originally cold and windy became youthful and energetic.

    When Nuonuo opened the original owner's book, he realized that the original owner was about to take the college entrance examination.

    Nono: "..." She felt weird inexplicably, and it seemed a bit miserable to have to take the college entrance examination. But fortunately, she has a good temper and feels nothing. When studying hard has become a habit, it won't feel too hard.

    Qiu Li gave her a lot of room for activities, and he would accompany her when he was at home. Small gifts will be given when you are away.

    She was scared at first, but now she is much better. Although still thinking about parents wanting to go back. But at present, she can't think of a way to go back, and she can only stay here temporarily.

    At the same time, Xue San was promoted and was flattered when he became the boss of Qiu Li's bodyguard.

    Zheng Wenwen stood nervously in Qiu Li's office, and the man had a pen in his hand. It is the inertial action of smoking. It can be seen that he is a person who wants to smoke, but Zheng Wenwen has been here for several days and did not see him smoking. Maybe he has quit.

    No matter what Zheng Wenwen said, he listened very seriously.

    The first time Zheng Wenwen met such a cooperative customer was Qiu Li, who is known for his bad temper and cruel heart. Zheng Wenwen also had 10,000 sentences in her heart.

    Zheng Wenwen gave a light cough and continued: "You give Miss Enough enough space. She is not old, so make her livelier."

    He nodded lightly: "

    Anything else ?" Zheng Wenwen panicked: "I can't remember it for the time being."

    Qiu Li found that Nuonuo really did not have the initial sense of fear.

    She didn't know what to call him at first, so she was timid to follow others to call Qiu Shao, Qiu Zong. He touched her hair: "Qiu Li."

    She had bright eyes and repeated in a low voice: "Qiu Li."

    He smiled.

    By the time Xiaoman in late May, the injury on her leg had healed. Qiu Li said, "Want to go to school?"

    She looked at him in surprise, and nodded for a while.

    Qiu Li touched her cheek: "I'll take you." He was very careful with these little movements, and would not cross her boundaries, she frowned at best.

    Nono thinks this male protagonist is really good.

    She was a little nervous about going to school at the beginning, after all, she didn't even know which class Song Nuonuo was in. When Qiu Li said goodbye to her, he intentionally or unconsciously said: "The head teacher of Class 3 knows that you have asked for leave, so I won't say you, don't be afraid."

    She breathed a sigh of relief.

    She wore a light blue school uniform and walked for a long time, remembering to look back at him. The man leaned in front of the car and saw her looking back, his eyes filled with dim light. He smiled softly.

    Nono didn't know why, and thought he was a little pitiful.

    Nono arrived early, and the class was almost full. She scanned her eyes and roughly confirmed Song Nuonuo's seat, but the moment she walked into the classroom, the needle fell.

    Everyone's eyes fell on Nono, who felt strange, worried that she would not go to the wrong classroom, right?

    However, seeing Song Lian and Hang Rui, she knew that she had made no mistake.

    The back row of the classroom was so far away that it almost exploded: "Fuck, who is she?"

    "So pretty, new classmate?"

    "How do I feel... I look a bit like Song Nuonuo, her sister? ? " "

    nono more attractive than the song, she is not our school now, or beauty school beauty level who do not know. " "

    she was wearing our school uniforms. "

    nono heard whispering classroom, but do not know they are talking about What? Even Hang Rui's expression fell on her face in a daze, Song Lian's expression changed even more.

    Zhao Li was notified in advance, and quickly pointed to her seat to Nuonuo: "Song Nuonuo, you go and sit down."

    Zhao Li said to the students again: "Be quiet, Song Nuonuo was sick before. I'm back now. If there is anything to discuss, turn the book to page 68."

    Nuo Nuo always felt that her classmates were looking at her wrongly, until her deskmate Lu Xiang stammered and asked: "You...you are really Song Nuo. No?"

    Nono nodded, she felt like everyone was staring at her and talking.

    "Did you go for a     plastic surgery ?"

    "...No."

"You..." Lu Xiang covered his face, "You are so beautiful now, you have changed so much."

    Nono was taken aback, and finally understood what was wrong, her face turned pale - she had crossed over and affected this body, which looked different from the original body.

    The hero must know, but he is nothing unusual.

    Nono thought about it carefully, the whole person is not very good. Is the hero suffocating a big move to kill her?

    Then it was passed after class in No.7 Middle School, and Song Nuonuo went home and had a facelift. It was very successful, and now the thief is beautiful.

    After a morning in a very disturbed mood, Hang Rui suddenly said, "Shall we talk?"

    Nono was a little afraid of facing the main character in this book, but hiding was not a way, and finally agreed.

    They went to talk in the woods of the school, and young girls walked side by side.

    Hang Rui suddenly said, "Are you Song Nuonuo?"

    Nuonuo was silent for a while without speaking. She doesn't like to deceive, nor is she good at deceiving.

    Hang Rui is no longer entangled the question: "? You do Qiu Li recently getting there is not difficult for you?"

    Nono shook his head:. "Fine,"

    "You are not the enemies will not leave"?

    Nono After thinking about it, it was impossible for her to leave with the male partner because it would have a tragic ending for the male partner, so she softly replied, "Well, I decided not to leave. Before... it was my fault."

    Hang Rui was silent for a long time and nodded: "I see." He is a very decent boy. After walking for a few steps, he suddenly couldn't help turning his head back and suddenly hugged Nono in his arms.

    Nono was a little frightened, but before she struggled, he let go of his hand, his eyes were reddish: "I wish you happiness."

    She stood blankly in place, on the May campus, the petals fell on the cross road. The sun was shining diagonally, and she looked a little naive.

    Hang Rui glanced at her, no matter what reason she decided to stay, their futures would never overlap. Why did Nuonuo lie to him before? He didn't even look like the same person before and after, and he wouldn't pursue it again. He initially decided to help her, but he didn't want another woman in this world to live like his mother, marrying a man who would commit domestic violence, and finally jumped off the building and died.

    I can't talk about love, it's just a little regret after all.

    Nono looked at the young man's back for a long time, and finally walked along the path he had walked towards the classroom.

    At the same time, the scene where they hugged was photographed by Chen Qian, washed into a photo, and placed on Qiu Li's desk.

    Chen Qian was very excited: "I didn't lie to you, Song Nuonuo cuddled with others, she didn't care about you at all."

    Qiu Li pinched the photo with long and pale fingers. He looked at the young girl embracing in the photo with a tone of voice. Calm and indifferent: "Then what?"

    Chen Qian was stunned, and quickly said: "She will betray you sooner or later. She must be pretending to be so clever by your side. She must have a plan. Qiu Shao, why are you such a fiancee? Want to keep her?"

    Qiu Li bent his lips and smiled wickedly: "Why? Because I love her."

    "...You!" Chen Qian suddenly opened her eyes, "She, she and others... …"

    His face suddenly sank: "The person you sent to monitor her hurry up, otherwise not just them, but you will also have fewer parts."

    Until Chen Qian was twisted out by Xue San and the others, she couldn't get it back. God comes.

    Qiu Li... Does he care if he is cuckolded or even betrayed in order to keep Song Nuonuo? Is he crazy!

    Yes, Qiu Li threw the photo in the trash can with a cold face. He doesn't care about anything, whether she loves him or not. If she doesn't leave him, she will just be by his side.

    He glanced at his watch, closed the bidding case, and picked up Nono after school hours. The car he drove to the company was too conspicuous, so he let Uncle Zhang drive and he took the back seat.

    Nono's driver Zhang Shucheng was frightened and always felt that his job was not guaranteed.

    Qiu Li's fingers overlapped and looked out the window, with countless youthful faces, he almost saw Nono at a glance.

    She wrinkled her face, as if she was worried about something.

    He knew what she was afraid of. She only understood today that her appearance was different from Song Nuonuo, and it was normal to be afraid.

    Nono got in the car and saw that he was there, and was taken aback.

    But seeing him look calm and cold, she didn't seem to be so scared anymore.

    Now Nono can't wait to cover her face, go back to find a photo of the original body and put on makeup. She looked out the window with her cheeks for a long while

    , and said

    with a squeeze : "Nonuo." She looked back at him, and he said, "Don't be afraid." She twisted her clothes tightly with her fingers, a bit unable to see his intentions. She tentatively said: "I don't remember anything before, and I don't know why I became like this."

    He smiled and said, "Yeah." It's the same as if I really believed it.

    She sniffed, wondering why she was aggrieved.

    "You obviously don't believe it."

    He lowered his tone a few degrees, and coaxed her: "I believe everything you say, Nono will not deceive." When

    she heard this, her cheeks flushed with shame . She was still lying to him just now. .

    His eyes were calm, and he asked her: "So tell me, do you like that kid with the surname Hang?"

    Nono was approaching a big enemy, and she felt that the male protagonist was starting to turn over the old accounts.

    The car drove to the villa, this mountain road was sparsely populated, and no one knew about the male lead killing and throwing his body. She had a pale face and said stiffly: "I don't like it."

    "Never like it?"

    "No."

    "What about me?" He gently raised her chin and asked her to look into his eyes, "You have Do you like me? Even a little bit."

    His eyes met, Qiu Li's pupils were dark. She trembled, and she seemed even more afraid to lie under such gaze.

    How long has it been, since I didn't fall in love with him at first sight, how could I like him so quickly.

    But no matter how gentle a man is, her cold temperament makes her a little bit timid. Nono always feels that this is a proposition, dare not lie to him, and is too nervous: "You, you are a good person..."

    After she finished speaking, she didn't dare to lie to him. I want to cry.

    She even sent a good person card to the main hero.

    She huddled in the corner and looked at him cautiously, a little bit pitiful and regretful, very painful.

    He laughed: "I'm not a good person, and I don't want to be a good person."

    She said blankly: "Huh?"

    "Nono." The man gave a low laugh, and taught her seriously, "I want to be your man."

Previous chapterBookmarkBack to listNext chapter

Home My Bookshelf Reading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and may not be used for any commercial purposes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7M 635K 75
Yaduvanshi series #1 An Arranged Marriage Story. POWER!!!!! That's what he always wanted. He is king of a small kingdom of Madhya Pradesh but his pow...
7.4K 96 11
Raina Maxwell, a fellow paleontologist works at Dr. Alan Grant's site, digging dinosaurs. She is very close with Dr. Grant and Billy Brennan. Billy a...
270K 7.1K 137
I'm back again with more Game of Thrones one-shots! Still NFSW free! I do not own ANY GoT characters. They are the property of George R.R.Martin! Th...
116K 1.4K 81
https://m.shubaow.net/212/212508/ Author: Moan Category: Modern Emotions Release time: 2021-09-12 Latest: Chapter 81 End of text modern emotion finis...