Arrogant♥ ( Sarada's twin sis...

Da Yanxingg_Stephanie

Sakari Uchiha. An arrogant girl who thinks highly of herself. She looks down on most people. Why is she so ar... Altro

First time in the village!
Field trip to the mist
The cat is out of the bag
Sorry
Finally friends again
Total chaos

Sakari Uchiha, enter!

1.4K 23 18
Da Yanxingg_Stephanie

" Papa! "

Sasuke stopped in his tracks after hearing sarada call him that.

" Sa...rada?"

" Oi papa! What's going on- Eh? The hell are you??!!"

Sarada looks over to see a pink haired girl with green eyes.

" You... You look like mama..."

" Hah? Me? Psshh. "

"..."

" You're not kidding- Who are you?!"

" S-sarada Uchiha.."

" Eh?! Papa! Is she an imposter?!"

" No. Sakari meet your sister Sarada."

" Huhh??!!" Both girls yelled in shock. They knew that they had a sister but they didn't expect this.

" Hmph! My sister? Do you even have the sharingan?"

" Well, I just got my first tomoe-"

" first?? Hah! Wonderful, just wonderful! That's soooo lamee!"

" What??!!"

" I've got my mangekyou sharingan already!" Sakari bragged as she puts her hand behind her head and smirks.

Sarada found her rather intimidating. She didn't expect her to be like this.

" W-well show it to me then!"

" My pleasure." Sakari activates her sharingan and it slowly swirls into a mangekyou sharingan.

Sarada's eyes sparkles in awe.

" Wh-what's that look for?!" Sakari says. She was used to people fuming in jealousy, not worshiping her.

" Sarada! Sasuke! Sa- Sakari?!" Naruto yells after opening the door to where the three uchiha's were.

" Sarada! Why would you run off- Who's that handsome man!? And that super pretty girl??"

" You think I'm pretty? Well, what do you expect? Of course I am!"

" Sakari! Don't be so arrogant! Sasuke! What happened to the sweet little girl I met years ago?!"

Sasuke didn't anwer but turned his head to another way.

Sarada then pushes her way out and runs away.

" What a crybaby." Sakari says in a monotone voice.

" Sakari!" Naruo says shocked.

" Present!" se says while smirking.

" What- No! I mean, Sasuke!"

"..."

" * sigh * I should have known that you would spoil her rotten."

" Bleeegh!" Sakari says while poking her tongue out and pulling down one of her eyelids. " Papa did a marvelous job at raising me Naruto-dobe-Hokage!"

" Shouldn't we find Sawada or Sarado or whatever her name is first?" Sakari says, inturrupting Naruto as he was about to yell again.

" I'll go!" Cho cho says.

" You all go. I couldn't care less about that 'sister' of mine." Sakari waves them off, choosing to ignore the pang of guilt and regret at her choice of words,

Naruto and cho cho frowns but leaves.

" I know you don't mean what you say, Sakari. Don't worry, you can also come. It wouldn't hurt your pride." Sasuke says.

" I... I still d-don't care! Now leave before that idiot dies."

Sasuke chuckles a bit at his tsundere daughter and taps her forehead. He then leaves, but not without noticing the happy smile Sakari had on her face.

.

.

.

" SHAAANAROGAA!!" Sakura yells as she punches shin by the side of his body.

" M-mama!" Sarada says, suprised.

" No one touches my family!" Sakura says then turns to where everyone was. She walks past Sasuke and goes to Sarada and hugs her.

" You had me worried Sarada!"

" I'm sorry mama..."

" It's fine now. Ne, Sasuke, where's Sakari? Is she here?"

" No. She's back at where me and Sarada met."

" Heh, you made a big mistake... I sent one of my minions to get her- OOF!" Shin says but was interrupted when something white smacked onto his head.

" Your little minions are so weak! Honestly! Hey, what's 2 + 2 Mr.shin??" Sakari says annoyed as she jumps down.

" 4-" Shin's eyes went white and he stood up straight, as if he was under control. 

" Hmph! Leave and never come back!"

Shin does as he was told but another one of his one eyes minions beat him to it. Shin snapped out of Sakari's control. Sakari gritted her teeth.

" That was very close.... " Shin says as he sends the minion to teleport Sakari. Sakura then pushed her away causing herself to be teleported away.

" H-hey! Lady!" Sakari squeaks.

" Sakari! Stay back! We'll save your mom in a moment!" Sasuke yelled.

" My mom?!"

" Heh, the worlds best known medical ninja? Even better."

" Huh?! I thought I was the best at medical ninjutsu!" Sakari fumed.

" Not the time Sakari!"

Shin teleports away too.

" Mamaaaa!!" Sarada yells.

" Grr..." She growls. Everyone turns to look at her, confused. " I do not recognize that woman as my mother! She's the reason with why I have pink hair and green eyes! Not onyx hair and black eyes!" She punches the ground in frustration, shattering it. She then turns away and walks away.

" Wait, Sakari! How can you say-!" Sarada says with a hurt and angry voice.

" Shut it! You are in no position to talk to me! Only those I respect can command me!" She yelled.

" But-"

" I'm leaving. Save her yourself!" Sakari then vanishes into crows.

" That ability... Itachi..." Naruto says.

" She was always able to do that." Sasuke says.

" Papa! How could you not care that Sakari said such things about mama?! Do you not love mama?!" Sarada yelled.

"...."

" Why...does she hates her eyes and hair so much?" Sarada added.

" She was bullied because everyone called her a false uchiha."

" ?! "

" They didn't believe her when she said she was an uchiha because of her looks."

" Really...?" Sarada says shocked and sad.

.

.

.

" SHANAROOOO!!!" Sarada punches the one eyed minion and shattering the floor at the same time.

Everyone was shocked and proud of her.

Whereas outside the cave, Sakari watched everything. She clenched her fist in anguish, not realizing that the entrance of the cave was collapsing because she crushed part of it.

' She.... She's not my mom! I hate her! I bet all she cares for is only my so called sister! Now that they entered my life Sarada will be the only one that they care for!' 

" Ugh! " Sakari turned away and was about to leave.

" Nee-chan!" Sarada called out to her sister . ( sakari is older by a few minutes btw )

" Stay away-!" Sakura ran faster than Sarada did . She grabbed Sakari and jumped away as far as she could.

" ?! " Sakari was so confused and was about to yell but she froze after seeing rocks collapsing right where she stood before.

" Are you okay, daughter?" Sakura asked Sakari.

Sakari felt hot tears rolling down her face. 

"....I'm okay."

" Thank goodness, I wouldn't want my beloved daughter to be hurt, would I ?"

"....Do you really care for me? Or are you just trying to buy my heart?! Do you have any idea how much pain you left me?! Because of you, people judged me calling me a fake uchiha! " Sakari said as she stood up, sending punches to sakura but she dodges them all. " Do you know that I was bullied my whole life because of this?! I had to fake being proud of myself to make me feel better! I never told papa because I didn't want him to worry! But he still found out!"

Sakura hugged Sakari and patted her head.

" I'm sorry you had to go through all of this, Sakari. I know that I'm not the best mother, but I'll try my best from now on."

"...!"

" I love you so, so much Sakari. You are my precious daughter. You know, I was also bullied before but not because of my hair and eyes but my large forehead. However, your father made me like my forehead. Now I don't mind it. One day, you will meet a boy who will make you love your insecurities too, trust me."

"....Mama.." Sakari hugged Sakura back and the two sat there crying. Crying tears of joy and relief that they could finally ease the hate sakari had for Sakura.

"...You know, I don't need a boy to tell me so. Now that I had finally met you, I finally know how beautiful my eyes and hair are, mama, I love you!"

"...Sakari...." Sakura squeezed Sakari because she was too precious.

" M-mama!"

" You're so adorable!"

Soon, Sasuke and Sarada also joined the hug.

.

.

.

Naruto and cho cho who was watching the scene from a far, sniffled and cried because it was too touching and precious.

.

.

.

.

A.N.: Hii~!! Hope you will like this story!!

 And shout out to @ImTheJinx for his/her amazing stories! I read her story " Uchiha Twins " and got his/her permission to write this story! His/Her story is also AMAZING and super nice to read! Go and check out this amazing author!

I will put his/her story link down at the comments section♥

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

91.7K 3.9K 19
Tysm to Handtheirend for their amazing art in the bookcover!!! <3 Uchiha Itachi had done it, He had killed every single one of his clansmen, Leavi...
427K 14.9K 30
Forsake- to quit or leave entirely: Forsaken- abandoned or deserted. Naruto Namikaze, Sasuke Uchiha, and Sakura Haruno. Three members of team seven...
7.8K 348 11
For the first three years of her life, Sakura has only known the inside of the Senju compound, until a few days ago that is. Who knew all the unexpec...
1.3K 57 18
Kazumi Araki, a young girl with a frightened heart. Her parents are nowhere to be found after the 2nd great shinobi war. She does what she must to su...