Mandalorian x reader

Fangirlandiknowit által

You are a mechanic with a difficult past and Mando hires you on to help look after the Razor Crest. You help... Több

Mando
Healing
Market
Coruscant
Paint bombs
Mythrol
Nevarro
Blurrgs
The child
Ambush
Jawa's
The egg
Thank yous and goodbyes
Quick getaway
Sorgan
Helmet
Fight or flee
Training
Blaster bolts
Trackers
Bounty hunter
Mos Eisley
Toro
Because...
Quinn
Distractions
Rescue mission
Old friends
Din Dijarin
Nevarro
Trapped
Go
Choice
Promises
Ours
Mos Pelgo
Tuskens
Dragon
Dragon stench
Sleep
Washing
Swimming
Jedi
Decisions
Sleepy mornings
Freedom
Ghosts
No one is perfect
Bug
Reunions and introductions
Drinks, ideas and plans
Lazy mornings

Naboo

3.2K 86 14
Fangirlandiknowit által

Mando un-clips his rifle as we walk "Cut around there, cut her off." Un-holstering my blaster I take a sharp left following the alley around in an arc.

Ducking behind a pile of crates I watch the woman in gold strut closer her dress flowing around her. As she gets closer my grip on the blaster tightens, Mando's shadow appears just behind her so I step out rising my blaster. She stops crossing her arms over her near exposed chest "Who are you?" I shrug "No one in particular."

She turns but freezes midway when she catches a glimpse of beskar in the pale light. In a blur Mando grabs her arms and tugs them behind her back "What are you doing? I haven't done anything. You have the wrong person. I have money if that's what you want."

"No you don't you owe our employer twenty thousand credits." She pales and I follow slightly behind as Mando leads her to the ship.

I return to my room removing my coat and mask and can hear the muffled protests of the bounty before the carbonite machine activates. I join Mando in the cockpit sinking into the co- pilots chair. He turns in his seat his head tilted slightly to the side "Did that man hurt you at all?" I shake my head but he reaches out taking my hand in his and pushing up the fabric revealing the angry red marks. Mando is surprisingly gently as he brushes a finger over the skin.

"Thank you again for saving me. I don't want to know what that man was thinking. Usually I can deal with them but he surprised me." Mando drops my head turning away "He was a Empathgian, they feed of other people's emotions weakening them."

Mando P/O/V:

Y/N pulls her hand back a slight blush tinting her cheeks "Are you hungry?" I nod slightly and she stands descending into the ship. Turning back I listen to their soft singing as it floats through the ship. They have a beautiful voice and I always find myself stopping to listen. Turning on autopilot I turn my seat around to hear better resisting the urge to remove my helmet.

A bowl appears through the hole in the floor "Delivery, dinner for one." I chuckle taking the bowl from her "Thank you." Their hand reappears "That will be ten credits." I chuckle and can hear her falling about with laughter underneath. Sitting back down I slowly remove my helmet and eat. Y/N starts singing again the sound clearer without the helmet, sounding angelic.

Putting my helmet back on slowly I jump down finding Y/N dancing around. She has an incredible personality and always manage to make me smile even when anger has gotten the better of me. She freezes blushing hard "Hi, I was just umm." Turning towards the kitchen she turns the music of fiddling with stuff in the sink. I place the bowl on the side and walk into my room smiling slightly at how cute she can be.

The navigator bleeps and I hastily walk back up into the cockpit turning off auto pilot and turning on manual landing the ship on one of the landing docks. Checking over everything I stand and find Y/N fiddling with the carbonite machine "Should I unfreeze her or not?" I sigh "Unfreeze, then they can walk on their own." She clicks several buttons and the carbonite melts down the scantily clad female falls forward crumpling on the floor. "Whoops." I chuckle picking her up, she blinks several times groaning "I feel awful."

Y/N pulls up her bandanna and we walk outside towards our clients' home. I keep one eye on Y/N as she keeps swiveling her head around staring at everything in complete awe. After dropping the female of and collecting the bounty we stop outside and Y/N grins "Can we go look at the market?" she points down the street where a large amount of bright colours and people have gathered. I nod and she beams turning on their heel "Come on then."

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

92.6K 4.2K 83
"I'll find you again. I Promise." Celeste always knew she was different, she just didn't know why. But when her parents where killed by the empire...
57.1K 1.9K 27
[mando'a] someone else - After the child is taken for Jedi training, the Mandalorian finds himself in the bounty hunters guild once more. All is well...
5.9K 220 12
━ ❝𝘸𝘦'𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦, 𝘥𝘪𝘯. 𝘸𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘷𝘦 𝘢 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘺 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨.❞ OR ━ 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘴𝘴�...
407 9 13
❝ I feel it deep within! It's just beneath the skin! I must confess that I feel like a monster! I hate what I've become! The nightmare's just begun! ...