Flame User X Date a Live

By SuciDisastra

Y/N a is an ordinary boy who died due to God mistake. The God offer him a second chance to reincarnate in ano... More

Reincarnate and New World
Rescue a Spirit
A Partner and A Meeting
A School, A Ship and New Guardian.
Tic Toc the Mist around the Clock
The Lightning that Divide the Sky
Before the Storm
Future Storm X Cielo Vs Heroes
A Farewell and an Abandoned Girl

Planning and Training

1.7K 35 21
By SuciDisastra

3rd POV

Y/N and G is making a plan to save and seal Spirits. Right now in the lab, they are thinking about important points for their plans. Why just the two of them? First he can't just believe stranger and tell them about who he is and what he's planning to do.

Second, he doesn't have any guardian. Storm, Rain, Sun, Lightning, Cloud and Mist. So he can't do anything reckless without any back up. Third, he probably encounter Mio Takamiya or Phantom by accident. Y/N will die immediately because Phantom will see him as treat for Itsuka Shido a.k.a Shinji Takamiya.

And because all of that he doesn't want to find any help yet. He will do it if necessary. And now he and G are arrange some plan for the future.

Y/N : "Okay G. So first thing first. What do you think we need to do? Any idea?"

G : "How about how we seal the Spirit as you say earlier. How we will do this?"

Y/N : "(snap his finger) Right! Well, G. Have you ever heard about box weapon?"

G : "No i haven't. Even though i am an A.I i don't know what is that thing?"

Y/N : "Box weapon is a small cube containing various powerful weapon. It can only use when you insert a Dying Will Flame on the cube. Now what i want is, we extract the Angel of the Spirits to these box weapon. But it doesn't mean they can't use it. It just their power has been move to that box. How's that sound?"

G : "What happen to the Spirit if their power inside the box weapon?"

Y/N : "They become a normal human like me. And the only way to use the box weapon is to use Dying Will Flame on it."

G : "I see. So they won't cause any spacequake. Now the problem is what if they go inverse."

Y/N : "I did say to you that to use this box you have to use Dying Will Flame right. So if they mood goes down their angel won't make them to inverse state."

G : "That is so smart of you Primo! By the way, have you master Dying Will Mode yet?"

Y/N : "I have done it before i go here. But it only lasted for three minute. That's as far as i can hold that mode."

G : "Then it won't be our problem. Have you ever think how's the shape and blueprint of the box weapon?"

Y/N : "Don't worry G. I have it on my phone. Now let's go to the next plan."

G : "If you say so, Primo."

Y/N and G sips their drink before heading to the next problem.

Y/N : "Aahh~ never knew there is a good coffee here."

G : "Of course it's good. This coffee was made from SCP-294 over there. (point at a normal dispenser)"

Y/N : "(spit his drink) What the- G!"

G : "I'm just messing with you, Primo. Don't be mad." He chuckled and enjoy the view of Y/N's funny face

Y/N : "Geez, you almost give me a heart attack. (sigh) Okay. Where were we? (look at some notes) Right, the next problem. Ahem.. So, as you know there was a huge spacequake 24 years ago in China. From that day there is a lot of spacequake happen in several country. Also the Spirit has been detected from that day. One of them is her."

Y/N show a picture of Nia Honjou or known as Material A.

Y/N : "She is a Spirit that DEM has been captured. Her Angel's name is Rasiel. It can find any information about anything in this world. Well, only this universe though."

G : "So, what's the problem with her. Do you plan on releasing her from DEM hand?"

Y/N : "Do you read my mind? Well, you're right about that. I want to save her because she got a lot of experiment from them. She just a living being like us. She doesn't deserve that kind of treat."

G : "So you have a crush on her?" he smirked

Y/N : "(blushed) What?! NO!!! That's not what i meant. I just care about her normal life before she get her power from Phantom."

G : "His sky flame has make him become a different person. That's Primo for you.' So what's your plan to release her? You won't just break through their base and take her away from them right?"

Y/N : "(nodded) Umu. Before i'm going to save her, i will train myself two years in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber which is one day outside of it. Then when i'm out we will hack all of the DEM base in this world. We don't know how many base they have. When we find the accurate location of Material A, i will go there with full equipment and you'll support me from here. After we manage to release her, we bring her here and talk about helping us to save other Spirit that need help."

G : "'He's too smart for this kind of thing.' I get it. And don't underestimated me, Primo. No system in this world that i can't hack."

Y/N : "Good. Okay, two problem is already planned well. Move on the next problem. It also about Spirit."

Y/N show the picture of the other Spirit. It was Kurumi Tokisaki or Nightmare.

G : "She looks like a yandere."

Y/N : "Can't agree more about her. This Spirit is Kurumi Tokisaki. Her code name is Nightmare. Her Angel's is Zaphkiel. Her power is related to time. There is twelve bullet. Each bullet gave her different ability. Stop time, accelerate time, slowing time, memory viewer, reverse time, time travel to past and future and many more."

G : "That's badass. But i prefer Julius Novachrono from Black Clover."

Y/N : "His power is too OP. If she have his power all i can say is this world has ended."

G : "Agreed. So what do you want with her? Make her in your harem?"

Suddenly a dark aura came out from Y/N's body. A sadistic smile has been shown at his face and G want to escape from that place immediately.

G : "Okay Primo! Calm down! I'm sorry!"

Y/N : "(back to normal) Focus. (look back at Kurumi's picture) My plan is to tell her the truth about her past. She's going on the wrong path and took innocent life for her goal to use one of her bullet that took a lot of her lifespan."

G : "Realize her from her mistake. How will you do it?"

Y/N : "I have the folder. Look it for yourself."

G : "You won't see the folder with me?"

Y/N : "I don't need to explain about it. You just need to read the file."

G : "Oh.. fine then. 'Maybe there's some cultured file here. But let see what this file contain with.'"

G took Y/N's phone and read all the file he need to know. He open it one by one. Word by word. He found something that normal human can't hold. It was a betrayal. Kurumi's best friend use her for own purpose. To control time.

When Kurumi has succeed to kill Mio Takamiya, her best friend will take her power and rule this world. Of course this kind of thing make G surprised. She has a perfect plan ever. Doesn't matter how long, how hard the way she need to reach her goal. She'll do it and won't hesitate to sacrifice anyone.

G give Y/N's phone back to him. G nod to Y/N in understanding the problem. Y/N look back at Kurumi. He need to save her. Maybe she can use her Angel with a Dying Will Flame? Who knows?

G : "My question is. How will you convince her about this? You can't just tell her this fact right?"

Y/N : "Yes. I'm aware of it. That's why we need to save Nia from DEM. Kurumi in fact has an interest to Nia's Rasiel. She need some information about the location about Mio Takamiya. So we will take her here so she can't use her power and we will show her the truth. Even it's a pain for her."

G : "Doesn't she can make a clone? How will you find the real one?"

Y/N : "I will use my Mist Flame to fool her and use Night Flame to bring her here in an instant."

G : "You will face her alone?"

Y/N : "Yes. That's why i will train myself in the chamber. I need to be stronger. With my current condition now, i can't handle a kid at my age. Even with Dying Will Mode. I don't care if i mess up with the timeline, we need to protect them."

Y/N clench his fist and a flame can be seen in his forehead. He goes DWM with his will. A will to protect and save all the Spirit. G felt proud of his Primo. He may live for an hour, but he know Y/N will be a greatest Sky ever exist.

G : "Okay. What's next, Primo? You won't waste any second right? Let's move on the next plan."

He back to his normal self. The flame on his forehead disapeared. He look exhausted after get inside that mode. G take a juice from the water dispenser and give it to Y/N.

Y/N : "Thanks G. I really need it."

G : "'He wasn't joking when he said he only can hold that mode for three minute.' Don't push yourself to hard, Primo. You have plenty of time."

Y/N : "(inhale then exhale) For the great of Kami. I'm so grateful to got this second chance to live. Let's continue. Onto the next problem. This is for the future. One years from now, there will be a event. This event will affect our goal. Mio Takamiya will gave Itsuka Kotori a power that can control fire from her Angel's. Camael. This power is too strong. The user will be stronger but it cost her sanity. But that's not the problem."

G : "And the real problem is..."

Y/N show the picture of Tobiichi Origami on her Spirit form.

Y/N : "She came from the future and try to prevent her parents death. She met Phantom and thought that the cause of the death of her parents is her. So without hesitation, she attack Phantom with her Angel, Metatron. This Angel has a huge destructive power. It can turn human to ashes with a single shot."

G : "To be honest. That's terrifying. Imagine you just have a marriage that day and your bride get shot. It will be my greatest nightmare."

Y/N : "Agree. When she attack Phantom with full power she accidently killed her parents in the way. When she saw the trace of her attack, she goes crazy and return to the future with an inverse state. Destroy everything near her."

G : "Hmmm.. that's quite sad. So that's why she hate the Spirit that day. She mistook the Spirit as Itsuka Kotori to her parents death so she decide to go back to the past. Well, I may have solution for that."

Y/N : "I'm all ears."

G : "First, we need to make a relation with Tobiichi household. So when we save them, they will believe to follow us from the accident. Next, you will convince Origami to come with you and tell her, that her parents is save. So she won't saw the Spirit. Lastly you will face the future Origiami and tell her the truth. So she won't go inverse when she back to the future."

Y/N : "That's good. But we need to evacuate the citizen too. If we just focus on them, there will be a lot innocent life that died without anyone know about them gone."

G : "I'm sorry for not aware of that point."

Y/N : "That's fine, G. No one's perfect. We will stick on your idea."

G : "You're too kind, Primo."

Y/N : "Oh shush. You make me blush. Let's take a break. I need to take a dump."

Y/N quickly go to the toilet while G is searching some literature from Y/N's phone. After several minute he's back and ready to discuss the next problem. As he return, he saw G was using his phone to read some literature. Y/N quickly punch him in the face and clear all his history browser.

G : "O-ow..'At least i got a lot of literature from his phone. Thank you Kami-sama for giving me a personal desire.' "

Y/N : "You deserve it. Let's continue."

G : "(proceed to get up) Y-yes..."

Y/N : "Our next problem is.. we need to build a new mafia family."

G : "What for?"

Y/N : "We need an organization to protect the Spirit we sealed. We can't just keep them and then let them live what they want. They will still be targeted by the government or worst the DEM. That's why we need to make a new famiglia."

G : "To build a new famiglia, you need at least six Guardian and also a cover up for it. Like a Vongola Corporation. And also we need to build a branch in Italy where the mafia really are."

Y/N : "Yes. That's why after the event that happen one years from now, i will searching for my guardian. I already make a wish for a potential one."

G : "Really? Who's that?"

Y/N : "That will be a secret for now. So the step is, we need to make sure we save Origami's parents. Then find a guardian. Also hiring a CEDEF for the company and out famiglia will be complete."

G : "You know that there is nobody would apply for this kind of job, right?"

Y/N : "Who said?"

G : "So there is someone that will apply for this job?"

Y/N : "You know after the event lot of people will lose their job right?"

G : "Don't tell me- you won't do that right? Primo."

Y/N : "Oh G.. My goal is beyond your understanding." Start to grinned

G : 'Kami-sama, please have mercy on them.'

What actually Y/N think about that? No one knows. But it surely make G scared and his system will be error from hearing those word. That is the last plan that they discussed. Tomorrow Y/N will start his hell of training inside the chamber.

And for your information, this chamber can summon anyone to become your tutor. But not the exact person, just their doppelganger. Anyone who has been summon there can't go out from the chamber. If they really get out, they will be disappear in an instant.

Time Skip

Y/N POV

Today's the day. The day i will train my body to it's limits. I cook my breakfast then change my clothes. Kami-sama was so kind to spare me a new clothes. Even there was a tracksuit that i need for my training right now. I met G to inform him i will start my training. He was watching a news on the TV.

(His tracksuit)

G : "Good morning, Primo. How's your sleep?"

Y/N : "Good morning too, G. It was good. By the way i will start my training today."

G : "I already know what to do, Primo. No need to worry."

Y/N : "I know i can count on you. Well, see you tomorrow."

G : "Good luck, Primo!"

I give him a thumbs up and proceed to the chamber. I set the time two years inside the chamber equals one days here. That is the maximum limit. The countdown will start when i closed the door. The door will automaticly lock from the both side.

The door will unlock when the countdown is reaching zero. I get inside the chamber and close it. Walk to the inside, i prepare to summon my tutor. I took a deep breath and now... I'm ready.

Y/N : "I summon Renato Sinclair, Giotto, Tsunayoshi, Alaudi, Kyoya, Daemon, Mukuro, Chrome, Asari, Takeshi, Lampo, Lambo, G(Giotto's Storm Guardian), Hayato, Knuckle, Ryohei, and Bermuda to tutor me.

When i said that. Several light come infront of me and shows all the person i said. One that caught my attention is Renato Sinclair or i know as Reborn on the Anime. His body condition is.. like a toddler. Not gonna lie. It was cute to see it in person.

No, no. I need to focused myself. I bow to them and they also bow to me. Except for the infant.

Y/N : "My name is Y/N L/N. It's nice to meet you all. I need your help to become stronger. My time here is two years. So please don't ever hold back when you tutor me."

I saw a smirk at Reborn's face. Which mean this is gonna be a lot of hell.

Reborn : "Well then Dame-N/N. (point Leon at me) Let's begin your tor-tutoring time."

Kami please have mercy on me.

BANG!!

One Month Training

I was able to hold my DWM for an hour. Why just one hour? Because i didn't use a Dying Will bullet. It was my pure Dying Will. I need a lot of motivation to keep myself alive from this infant.

Reborn : "Who told you to stop, Dame-N/N? Keep running."

Y/N : "Damn (huff) this infant."

Reborn : "You say something?"

Y/N : "No!"

I run as fast as i can and keep dodging bullet from Reborn. This infant is a real sadist.

Three Month Training

Now i can go into HDWM and keep it for ten minutes. Right now Tsuna and Giotto teach me how to use Sky Flame and what purpose of this flame.

Tsuna : "W-well Y/N-kun. When you u-use the Sky-"

BANG!!!

Tsuna, Giotto and Y/N : "HIIIEEEEEE!!"

Reborn : "Don't stutter Dame-Tsuna! You already become a boss. Don't make me triple your training."

Tsuna : "Okay, okay! So Sky Flame is use to harmonize all the elements."

Giotto : "Without it, the other elements is nothing. You can use Sky Flame to calm yourself or other person."

Y/N : "Isn't that for Rain Flame?"

Giotto : "You're right. But Rain Flame is use to make your enemy sleep. So it's different."

Y/N : "I see."

I wrote down a note to remember all important points. Then i continue my training with Tsuna and Giotto. The three of us use HDWM on our training to durable my time using HDWM.

Six Month Training

I barely master HDWM with my Sky Flame. Right now, i was training my other flame with the others. First i learn Storm Flame from G and Hayato. This Flame is mostly use for offensive purpose. This flame can decay and break apart anything that touches the flame including the other flame.

Next is Rain Flame. My tutor for this is Asari and Takeshi. This two guy really make me calm when i training with them. The Rain Flame is used to slow down movement and immobilized the target. But the best part is to weaken their target. Even their neutron.

Move on to Sun Flame. My tutor for this is Reborn(the sadistic infant), Knuckle, and Ryohei. This flame is used to increase body function and healing. It was a good combination with Storm Flame since they can support each other.

Lightning Flame. Lampo and Lambo. The sloth and the cow. They suppose to teach me but they sleep infront of me. These two Lightning Flame user make my blood boiled. But i understand i can force them like this. I use food so they want to train me.

This flame is perfect for tanker. It can harden your body or make a shield from it. It can make a sword too and struck an actual Lightning. At first i need a lot of effort but i did it. Well, they never saw me when i succeed. Well, that's Lightning Guardan of the Vongola for you.

Cloud Flame. I Doni know this is bad or not. But my Hyper Intuition says that i can't slacking off from Kyoya and Alaudi training. This two Skylark infront of me really break my bone several times. But i still improve my Cloud Flame anyways.

Cloud Flame is used for increasing size of an object and multiplying. This Flame is suited for ranged fight and AoE attacks. If Mineta from MHA has this Flame, he will be undefeated.

Moving to Mist Flame. The tutor is the triple fruit head. Two pineapple head and one melon head. I was holding my laugh when seeing their head, but i get trapped by a Mist Flame. I can escape from it with just 1 second. Glad my Hyper Intuition help me.

Mukuro : "Kufufufu~ You're indeed an interesting one."

Daemon : "Nufufufu~ Can't agree more. So you already know that Mist Flame is use to make an illusion. That's make thing easier for us to teach you."

Chrome : "Not just that. You can make a real object using a Mist Flame. Like animal, food, anything you want. You need to use your imagination for this."

Y/N : "So if i want to use to replace Mukuro-sensei's head with a real pineapple, it's possible right?!"

I can see Mukuro pissed when i said word. Well, that's worth to try. Even he try to possessed me many time. I still can escape from him.

Nine Month Training

I was with Daemon and Bermuda to use my Night Flame. It was extremely hard to use this Flame. Either i teleport to somewhere i don't want to. Or ended up on someone's clothes. The worst part when i accidently teleport to Chrome's underwear.

I got a hard slap from her and get a stack of paperwork as my punishment. Well, it was warm if you want to know. I also need to eat food with high poison with it.

Reborn : "Finish all these paperwork in one hour. I will triple your training if you didn't do it on time."

Y/N : "Hai Reborn. I'm sorry Chrome-nee.*

Chrome : "(blushed) No it's fine. Just don't do that again."

Mukuro : "Kufufufu~ There is no second chance. I will forgive you about this. But don't expect me to be so kind next time.

Sigh... Damn you Melon head.

Thirteen Month Training

I already master all of my flame including Earth and Snow flame. And now i want to make them go to HDWM. I don't know if i can't do it or not. But hey! It wasn't bad for trying right? At least i'm trying. And before i do that. I try to fuse two different flame and make a new flame.

My first experiment was Storm and Sun. Powerful and Destructive. I ask Lampo and Lambo to make a hard shield with their flame. I try to destroy it and with just a single punch, the shield was destroyed. And i try to fuse Night and Earth flame. Which make a black hole in the result.

I accidently suck Reborn's fedora and he's shooting me without mercy. Well, i can't make my grave here. It's hard. Whatever i do with this place is always fix itself.

Twenty Three Month Training

Surprisingly for me and my tutor. I was able to go on HDWM with each all of my flame. I know it's impossible. But really, almost two years inside this place make me strong enough to handle this. And lastly i can go UDWM (Ultimate Dying Will Mode) with my Sky Flame.

This mode is make me invincible to harm and makes me faster than The Flash. This was unexpected. But yet, i was satisfied with all those hellish training.

Two years of Training

This is the last moment of my training. A party to celebrate my success on two years training. It doesn't feel like two years. It's more like two days. My training will over soon. It was fun to have a teacher like them. This moment was worthy for me to remember.

Only one minute until the time is over. We eat together and give a group hug. Thirty second left. Now infront of me they standing and smiling. They look so proud. I just shyly rub my head due to embarrassing moment. They wave their hand to me.

Reborn at the last second offer a hand shake which surprised me. I just do it with him as he tilt his new fedora. He back to the group and slowly turn to a light.

Reborn : "Ciaossu.. Y/N L/N."

He was gone after saying that. I then feel a raindrop reach my eyes. Yes it was raining. I walk outside the chamber and take a bath before meeting G. The rain didn't stop when i wash body with shower. The rain still there. Until..

G POV

Today was the day Primo finished his training inside the chamber. Well, as a good friend and assistant i will make him a feast. This house has an infinity food. So i don't need to go outside. Well, i want to but... Primo will be my number one before anything.

I cook pasta, grilled chicken, cake and good that he may like. I put all the food at the table and wait for him. Then i heard a shower.

G : "He's already out. Better make a good impression."

As i wait for him a footstep was heard and he's heading to the kitchen. He open the door and.....

G : "Surprise!!!!"

I can see he's happy with my surprise party. He sat infront of me. His stomach is grumbling now. Well, he must be tired from his training. I can see his hair is grow and his body is more built. He look more mature than first i met him.

Y/N : "You cook all of this?"

G : "Of course i am! Who else will cook this delicious food infront of you?"

Y/N : Well, you're right about that. Let's dig in."

G and Y/N : "Ittadakimasu!!"

We eat together and then prepare for the next day to make something. A box weapon. Also we will start our plan to save Nia Honjou. But my question is, why can i eat food with Primo?

TBC.

Hello! How's this chapter? Good or bad? You can tell me what you think about it. See you in the next chapter. Stay tune!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.2K 704 49
Arthur,Twin Brother Of Nero Who Just Moved From Fortuna To Japan To See Spirit That Has Been Rumor Around That Take His Interest And At The Same Tim...
249K 3.9K 31
Highest Ranking(s): #1 in animegirl, #1 in datealive, #2 in spirits Sequel: https://www.wattpad.com/story/156535766-2-date-a-live-strolling-through-s...
122K 3.3K 30
Before all of this you use to be a man but suddenly after a less tragic accident you have taken the role as one of the main heroines of the series Da...
70.4K 2.3K 61
A story about how two friends fall into a peaceful lake. What seemed like a simple accident turns into a complete nightmare when they realised that t...