Real love

By readswitL

"Baby I'm spider man." " ok I'll be with you because I love you." More

๐Ÿ•ธ๐Ÿ—ฝCast and playlist๐Ÿ•ธ๐Ÿ—ฝ
Whats up brooklyn

Save the day

213 8 6
By readswitL

Yn POV: I woke up to the terrible news Spider-Man passed. I wore my spider man book bag in honor of Peter Parker. I called bae because I knew how much he loves spider man. Everyone was sad it even started to snow. Damnit miles where are you.

Miles pov: omg my pants shrunk. Why is my thoughts so loud. Call your girlfriend. Nigga I'm trying. I finally got to school. I bumped into a girl my head rung it was like I knew her before." Hey have we met in miles." I said." I'm gwonnnda it's South Africa my parents moved there when I was a kid it was nice knowing you miles." She said as I walked back my hand was stuck In her hair." Um can you let go." She said." I don't know if I can." I said." Try." She said." I am." I yelled. Fast forward to the nurses office." It looks cool." I said trying to lighten the mood." Whatever." She said. We got to class." Miles your late." Miss Kelly said."   Einstein said time was irrelevant maybe you guys are just early." I said back. Yn rolled her eyes." Hey baby I'm so sorry today was weird I promise to make it up mi amor." I whispered to her she just kept looking ahead and nodded and wrote on a piece of paper.( ik but spider man died I just wanted you to be safe baby.) the note wrote. I sighed. I was there I have the colider I saw Peter get killed worst off all my uncle was after me. There's no way I could be the next spider man.
And if I am I will protect my city and my baby if it's the last thing I do.

Origin: spider man
Miles morales

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

556K 29.9K 49
๐’๐œ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐Ž๐Ÿ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐žใ€ข๐๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ใ€ˆ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค 1ใ€‰ ๐‘ถ๐’‘๐’‘๐’๐’”๐’Š๐’•๐’†๐’” ๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐’‡๐’‚๐’•๐’†๐’… ๐’•๐’ ๐’‚๐’•๐’•๐’“๐’‚๐’„๐’• โ˜†|| ๐‘บ๐’•๐’†๐’๐’๐’‚ ๐‘ด๏ฟฝ...
534K 57.7K 24
ููŠ ูˆุณุท ุฏู‡ู„ูŠุฒ ู…ุนุชู… ูŠูˆู„ุฏ ุดุฎุตู‹ุง ู‚ุงุชู… ู‚ูˆูŠ ุฌุจุงุฑู‹ ุจุงุฑุฏ ูŠูˆุฌุฏ ุจุฏุงุฎู„ ู‚ู„ุจู‡ู ุดุฑุงุฑุฉูู‹ ู…ูู†ูŠุฑุฉ ู‡ู„ ุณุชุตุจุญ ุงู„ุดุฑุงุฑุฉ ู†ุงุฑู‹ุง ุชุญุฑู‚ ุงู„ุฌู…ูŠุน ุฃู… ุณุชุจุฑุฏ ูˆุชู†ุทูุฆ ู…ุงุฐุง ู„ูˆ ุชู„ูˆู† ุงู„ุฃ...
666K 14.6K 49
"Real lifeแ€™แ€พแ€ฌ แ€…แ€€แ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€…แ€”แ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€€แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€แ€ฌแ€™แ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธ แ€•แ€ปแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€แ€„แ€บแ€žแ€ฝแ€ฌแ€ธแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€ปแ€ฌแ€บแ€ธแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€แ€ฌแ€•แ€ฒแ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€แ€šแ€บ" "แ€แ€ฑแ€ซแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€•แ€ฒแ€Šแ€ญแ€แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธ Bae แ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€„แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธแ€„แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€ทแ€›แ€œแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€กแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€กแ€‘แ€ญ แ€„แ€ซแ€แ€ป...
2.7M 180K 87
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...