Sex buddies

By Alison_Taylor

Mature Finchel! Sadly you have to follow me to read the 18 chapter. Rachel and Finn are totally strangers. O... More

Warning!
Finding a new member |1
Sex in the choir room |2
Going down on her |3
"OMG!" |4
Made his mind |5
He still have that effect on her |6
Sex on the couch (Finchel) |7
Wet dream |8
Sex in the auditorium |9
First time when they are having sex as a couple |11
"Love you!" |12
Talking about future |13
"Fifty shades of grey" |14
Finn is dominator |15
Meeting his parents |16
'I think I got Rachel pregnant' |17
' I'm going to win her not him!' |18
Talking |19
Wet dream |20
Defending Rachel |21
Sex on the football field |22
"Naughty girl." |23
Future |24
"Will you marry me?"|25
"I'm choosing Finn!" |26
Moving in Hudson's house |27
"I miss fucking you." |28
Revenge |29
Punishment |30
Perfect wedding |31
Sex in the new house |32
Baby boy |33
Sequel!

Date? |10

7.3K 115 1
By Alison_Taylor

Finn's POV

*Ring-right*

Finally!! I can't wait to get home,I saw Rachel walking past me so I grab her wrist and spun her around.

"Hey." I said our foreheads against each other.

"Hi." She giggle.

"I was thinking about to go on a date."

"But we-" I cut her.

"I know we supposed to be just sex buddies but I want to try to have a relationship with you." She smile and kiss my cheek.

"Pick me up at 8." I smile and nod.

Now all I have to do is to don't get to nervous.

****************************

When I got home I start choosing my outfit,I know it's early but I don't want to do this things on the last minute. After picking my outfit,I jump into the shower.

It's 7.55 and I'm in front if her house,I know I'm 5 minutes early but I just wait here. When the clock hit 8,I jump out the car and walk to her house. I knock and I could hear her steps. She open the door and I just black out,she hot she is wearing a short red dress (just about her thighs).

"Finn?"

"Y-Yeah..sorry. Shall we go ?"

"We shall."

When we get to the restaurant I opened the door for her and walk to our table. The waitress took our order.

"Do you think we are gonna work?" She ask and I look at her.

"I hope so and if I doesn't we can just have sex,right?"

"That's what I was thinking about."

Rachel's POV

"I hope so and if I doesn't we can just have sex,right?" What? Is he serious?

"That's what I was thinking about." I said but honestly I don't think I could just have sex with him anymore,I kinda star liking him..

After we ate in silence,I mean Completely silence then we leave

"That was interesting.." I said when we get in front of my house.

"Mm yeah,do you want me to come inside?" He said and kiss my neck but I pulled away.

"Actually I have some homework to do so sorry." I said and leave. I can't sleep with him,I just feel..sad? I'm sad because of Finn? Because I like him or because I'm scared that our relationship is not gonna last..are we even in a relationship?

All I know is that I have to keep some distance between us. I just need to think about our "relationship".

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

Helloooo! Hope you enjoyed the chapter and if you did please vote! Love you ❤

Alison ⭐

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6K 549 18
Young stage actress Rachel Berry infiltrates an all boys prep school in disguise to prepare for her biggest role yet. But she doesn't count on fallin...
28.2K 719 32
Finn is the illegitimate child of the rich Chistopher Hudson. Rachel Berry is heiress to Berry fortune. The Hudson's and Berry's are close knit famil...
643 17 1
What if Rachel and Finn hadn't gotten back together at Nationals in New York? This story follows Puck and Finn and their relationship journey through...
402K 4.2K 18
Finchel AU. This is a daddy kink story so if you are uncomfortable with this kind of story then do not read it! Copyright © 2015. All Right Reserved.