Time-leap into a promise.

By Adisial

Hey, people who read my one shots series must already know of this, but this is a Kiyo x Shizuku x Adult Cote... More

Prologue - Struggle of emotions
A girls guilt.
Little talk.
Freedom and Lucid Dream.

Phantom

3.9K 179 125
By Adisial

[Guess who's back, back again, not this story, wait go again.

Photo is Amagiri Yuna. Btw, the is just imagined, I have not even looked it up lol. I will eventually change her last name, give me alternatives.

Anyway, long time no see, I can honestly see that this story would have different people reading it than my one shots lemon and so on, so I guess you guys waited quite a lot. But I just want to say, I will never drop this story, so no fear of that if you like it, and I decided to invest more time in writing a chapter, people might notice that I more than often missing words, uncorrelated paragraphs and so on, that's due to me not writing the story in one go, and a mind-map on how to progress the story won't make it easier to write in the sense of structure grammatically and fluency. That's why I will be taking more time for a single chapter, because even if I write it out, I will overwork it until I'm satisfied, which I didn't do before as I just wrote what came to mind with the ideas that I wrote down and wrote just away. It's to increase the readability.

Well, further, I have to notice, that for some reason this story has been for so long number 1 in the Shizuku rankings and quite high in the R18 rankings despite not one R18 chapter being out up till now. Thanks for the support, I guess. I don't know how that's calculated but it just indicates for me that the story is well received.

Now to the chapterly idea;

Kiyo saving NTR girls. Honestly, on one hand, I like NTR because of the intensity and couldn't care less about the supposed childhood friends, boyfriends and love interests, I couldn't care less about the sadism of the guys stealing the girl, but the girls themselves is the only thing that disgusted me about it, not because the way they behave, but because the what they had to go through, and that's what's repulsive, I mean, NTR as many guys as you want, but don't mistreat the girls you stole, Mr. Antagonist, like pros- you get what I mean, I honestly liked some stories where the MC was transported into a world of crossover hentai's but this is solely based on girls that suffered in their stories, and I think, he would be a great MC for that, simply because his lack of naivety in handling such matters and no greed in matters of those girls and by no means any abuse, I think he would be perfect for that setting in the matter of just saying that he has a system that gives him the reason to that in the first place.

Anyway, that was the idea and now into more deep matters into the story.

See you at the end.]

Masumi Kamuro POV

At the beginning of yet another year, I wonder, will I have to teach again a class full of brats that can only bring trouble? Drawing classes should be popular in schools, simply due to it not needing any effort, thus you could just go along with it, but they for some reason find ways to disturb people who really want to put in effort.

Art is a concept were the relationship between effort and accomplishment is so surreal, that it is nearly ridiculous to compare. A normal person won't value an abstract work the same as a work in the epoch of realism.

People have their own views, their own cognitive likes, they might like a work of art visually more than the other, but they fail to see the point of art.

Painting is not only creating a pleasing picture, but also like saying a story with perfect grammar is by default a masterpiece, no, the grammar is not an important part of a story, it's the story itself that decides whether the end product is something valuable.

Just like that, nearly every professional painter can draw such realistic pictures you would see all around, there is big difference in quality, but it still is dimensions above most average people. Making a painting is like writing the story, the dialogues being the coloring, the chapters being the phases and the visual being the grammar, every stroke is a word.

It's the amalgamation of strokes that makes a painting and you judge it based on what it is, gives off and not how it looks necessarily, as you also don't analyze a story based on how many rhymes it has.

Well, at least that's what I believe.

Cough*

Snapping me out of my thoughts, I looked over to where I heard the sound from. Looking over there, I slightly raised my brow.

It seems it was a beautiful silver haired girl, her black strand of hair, gives her a bewitching beauty coupled with her clear amethyst eyes. She has moderate assets going by the standards of that loli.

...non-existent in blunt words.

Well, I can see that-

Wha-wha, ! Why am I thinking about her this lewdly?! Did that Ichimon infect me with her lewd thoughts?

Shaking my head, I immediately looked away at the ceiling, I still felt my face heat up, that's why I looked around covertly sneaking glances, luckily no one saw me, or they just are not a having a reaction to it.

Nonetheless, she looks like a top student, the way she carries herself and as graceful as she apologized, she seems to be a top candidate to be asked out by a lot of boys, I wouldn't even be surprised if they already fell for her.

Pigs.

All of them- No, not all of them. Am I getting melancholic again? What happened back then was something.... I don't want to remember; it was like selling something for $2 and finding out it was worth $2'000'000. That's how people felt after that whole ordeal.

But the proportions are just completely different. It has been 10 years since then, yes 10. This year, he should be arriving.

That loli and her 'circle' led by Fuuka, Ichimon and the loli herself, is without fail already monitoring everything. It's a desperate attempt that we all know is impossible to accomplish due to the nature of his transportation into this time, it will most likely be unnoticed by us, as his arrival will with a 100% probability change the reality itself to accommodate him.

So, finding him while fighting against the veil of reality sounds paradoxical but is logical if taken into the account the existence of gods and the supernatural.

Sigh

Letting out such a sigh, I wondered; would it be possible to meet him here? That he will attend my school?

From what we have seen, it wouldn't even matter to be 10 years older, as he himself is not normal. But... if he were to show up, I would be practically forced to share this with all the others.

Which is a dangerous endeavor, as I think that I already caught a glimpse of that girl back then... it's 10 years ago, but I was reminded once I saw her, and she looked awfully familiar. Obviously, I started to avoid her, not because I wasn't interested and so on but because simply put, I can lie more easily if I truly know nothing.

But then again, it's been only one year, and first years don't have any arts classes so I can't initiate contact as a teacher with her without arousing suspicion from her side. I will have to be careful when probing information with her or rather be happy with what she reveals to me. I only know of her friend, while yes, they don't have obligatory classes with me, her friend for example entered the Arts club, thus I saw her sometimes.

Even though I say this in my head; as if he wouldn't attend this school. I- somehow can't get myself to look for him, as the videos were an eyeopener. Honestly, when I see him, I would probably want to hug him, but dream and reality are two separate things, I would most likely avoid him, try to not bring forth his past in our school and those pathetic classmates of his.

Even with graduating from class A, for some of us, it felt like shallow victory, well for me and the loli at least, some others couldn't care less about the class they graduated, those selected people just didn't see any... motivation for them to climb up, they fought and fought but they couldn't get passed that loli.

Enough of that, I think I should go out and drink a beer.

Having decided so, I went out, going towards my office where I have a mini-fridge, I guess graduating from class A has still shown its advantages in terms of qualifications and salary raises.

Having finally arrived, I took out my key for the lock and opened it, and soon the cold air hit my legs, chilling me slightly but I just took the can and closed it again. I couldn't care less about workplace policies.

I went out to my classroom, sadly I can't place the fridge there as the room is often used even outside regular classes, thus I can't store alcoholic beverages and let them unsupervised. I went over to my desk which is right on the opposite side of the entrance, from where I can just gaze outside.

And like always, I take out a cushion and sit on my table looking outside towards the gates, the streets, the city in the further distance.

But I could suddenly see two people approach the gate, curious to see who had the gall to enter school grounds when the entrance ceremony is about to end in 20 minutes, I focused my eyes on them, and about the time I focused on the boy, he turned his head towards me and-

My can spilled on the ground, I couldn't even hear the sound of it crashing on the floor, but I was in complete daze for a second.

That brown hair, it'.... it's for sure his...

I could never forget it, always on my mind, always as if behind me, following me everywhere.

Luckily, I could finally snap out of it but I ended up looking down.

"Ah not my beer!"

________________________________________________________________________________

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka POV

I am still curious about Shizuku's parents, but I guess I shouldn't intrude into the matter, so we just started to chat normally, she just picked up the conversation and her face is somehow trying to not look astonished.

It's obvious why, even I would never have thought of myself being out here having a normal chat with someone when I was 10 and that's what she is basing it on. But it did help that she was simply happy being able to talk like this.

It will create a deep connection when people share dark secrets or form of abuse, as you will find it much easier to understand the other party, so I guess me knowing about her past is like me sharing something deeply with her as she opens up as deeply as she has buried it in her heart.

As the time went by, I looked towards the clock and back to see Shizuku teasingly smiling towards me.

"Aww, don't want to skip school after all. My Ayanokouji is sure a prim proper." She giggled to herself.

"No, by all means, I just want to take the reputation of the school goddess into account." I just told her honestly, it would damage her reputation if she were to come late to school and in company of a boy at that.

"What do you mean?" She raised an eyebrow as if not understanding what I was getting at, leaving her in the dark is really tempting. Which I will do.

"Nothing, shouldn't we get going? I mean I still want to present myself to the class, usually people would get to know each other on the first day in the new class."

"Alright, let's go to school together." She said that in a really cheerful tone. Smiling like a kid who was about to experience something new. I thought I would smile but I guess the situation is already stable now and it won't escape again for a long time.

"You look like it's the first time for you." I spoke.

"Well, yeah, for me it's kind of the first time as I live in a different area than my friends." She said a bit in a sad tone.

"Well, then I guess you, my step-sister and I will be going to school together from now on." When I said that, she suddenly stared at me with narrowed eyes.

"Why are you calling her Step-sis the whole time?" She asked me in an interrogating manner, while her aura was a bit haywire.

"She gave off the feeling of wanting to be called like that."

"Unforgivable, is she trying to taint Kiyotaka and make him do some l-lewd stuff? Kiyo is too pure for that." I was trying to make out what she was saying but I couldn't, it was a silent whisper in the air, and the lips also never revealed something.

(AN: Here it is, she has HaruKaa-syndrom, well, it will not hinder romance and such, just that she doesn't want him to be 'tainted' by someone perverted like the perverted loli, Step-sis, POV-chan. She will only not want him to be tainted, but would have a conflict with Haruka for example; Harukaa would butter him while Shizuku finds it cute and funny to see him fail.)

"Anyway, let's go."

We stood up and made our way towards the entrance, as I put on the shoes which were already prepared for me, I slid into them and followed along Shizuku who has already the interior.

But before I could step outside, she pushed her hand out stopping me.

"Say it." She spoke.

But what should I say, is what I would like to ask but since she knows about me in the WR, she will probably say I should just find out myself?

As I was about to step outside, she pushed me in, with that, it must have to do something with going outside, so the most commonly used phrase would be 'ja watashi wa kaeru wa' but since it should be more informal.

"Kaeru."

As my words left my lips, she immediately smiled widely, nodding to herself contently she turned around walked with wide strides. I simply walked after her, just with a quicker pace to match the distance crosses with each step.

But apparently, it was just temporarily, and she quickly transitioned into a slow pace.

"Just because we have school right now, doesn't mean that we will be any better for arriving earlier, let's take our time alright?"

I simply nodded, it doesn't bother me, I can just casually look around like this. My eyes practically swirled around, out of my perspective, I probably put up an analyzing expression on the outside, but I was observing the houses, the interior, the outsides.

Houses that were more on the modern side and ranged up to the more cultural architecture. Swings on trees and toys outside on the ground.

Shizuku just let me look around, I might come off like a kid that was taken out for a walk in the city for the first time, even though we are walking in residential area, and I am 16 years old.

But it probably didn't lessen the obvious atmosphere you would have in such a situation.

As we walked by a park, Shizuku diverged from the path we originally followed and just grinned at me while urging me to follow as she gestures with her hand.

I didn't mind so I went into the park with her not more than 30 steps into it, I went to the swings on which Shizuku is sitting on.

"Could you push me?" she simply asked.

Tilting her head cutely, while straddling on the swing.

Softly sighing, I simply nodded and laid my bag on the side and went behind her, if you ask yourself why I don't mind; it's because her Thighs are pressed against the chains holding the seat, and it I can't keep my eyes off of it, so I just naturally stare at them and hide it this way.

I lightly put my hands against her back and go step back as she pushes against the ground with her with her feet, as she reached up, I pushed forward.

Stretching her legs and looking back, she looked at my face, well upside down that is, and started to slowly laugh as I kept giving her a swing. After what felt like 1 minute, she stopped the swing with her feet and looking on my phone, I saw that it was actually 4 minutes.

Well, I do guess time flies by in relation to someone's perception.

"Do you want to swing too?" She asked me, well, do I want to go onto the swing, while looking at it, I didn't notice how the style I was drawn, degraded, until all sharp features were gone and only a comical, round and chibi-like contours remained.

"Hai." I firmly affirmed my desire to use this swing.

She laughed rudely at me for deciding it in such a fashion, but I don't care, I jumped of the seat and held already the chains.

"As agile as ever huh?" She simply said with a slightly raised voice. Looking back to her, I simply ignored the comment and looked at her questioningly as to why she isn't pushing me yet.

While looking at her, she squealed a bit, but caught her composure and simply put her delicate hands on my back.

"You look so childishly cute right now, you wouldn't believe me." I don't how I look right now, but I guess it happened a number of times already, like whenever Kei got sus about me being an actual infant in disguise or Harukaa's mother instincts, which throws up the questions; why did a teenager have that instinct? Does she have it because of her...

I felt my whole bodies senses go off at once and feel chilly feeling around me, the seat I should be sitting on is not my butt, but it's dangling behind me...

In the air that is, I was thrown out of the swing as I seemed to have loosened my grip and Shizuku might have pushed me harder for a lot of plausible reasons.

Anyway, I started to stretch my feet down to the ground and rotated my inner center as high as possible, while looking intently at the ground and waiting for it to touch my feet.

As the 1.15 seconds went by, I felt the moment being approaching and the moments I heard the sound and the anticipation of it, I started to fold my legs slowly down as I rolled down from my toes to my heel enlarging the moment of contact and diminishing the force.

Landing perfectly, without any excessive force being shouldered by my feet, I survived this ordeal rather easily.

I have to think about this further, swings are dangerous 'toys' and that I should avoid them, maybe playing with other things here might prove useful.

"Pfthahaha, ahhh."

Meanwhile, Shizuku is laughing at me, for the reason, probably because I nearly flew uncontrollably out of the swing.

I just sighed and grabbed hers and my bag while handing over the one with weirdly enough, elementary school stickers of stars and rainbows.

"Let's go." I quickly stated while already preparing me for her constant teasing.

"Aww, does the masterpiece want to avoid this embarrassing situation?" She said as she jumped to my side, her hair following her motions in an orderly manner, I guess the knowledge on how to move makes her just naturally entrancing?

"Cute stickers you have there." Naturally responding, while ignoring her rhetoric question, she simply looked forward, determined to let this round end in a draw.

The morning sun is shining, and we began walking down the road up to the school, it wasn't long, but it felt a bit too short for my liking. Nonetheless, the atmosphere Shizuku is creating is giving the surrounding a much deeper color, as if it was forced to fit her into its color scheme, not in a deceptive way, but an elevating one.

Like the colors complement themselves with Shizuku and she vice-versa, creating a beautiful scene.

When we arrived at the closed gates, I simply approached it while climbing it over it with a slight jump and resting my hand on the gate, using the momentum to cross it. I turned back and held my hand out for her to either reach out or giving me her bag.

She grabbed my hand as if it were the most natural thing to do, with this I can also gauge how close she feels towards me, not that I want to abuse it, just to know where I have to draw the lines.

She rested her foot against the grid, and I pulled herself upwards, she uses the momentum excellently to drive herself forward.

And so, we started to walk away from the gate, I walked with her across the campus, until I felt a gaze on me, looking upwards, I saw a teacher, a female one at that, luckily the windows at this school are quite big, so there's no questioning that, I can't really decern the look on her face, there's no extreme contraction or an open mouth to see.

Well, I would let that slide, but how come that her gaze is so intense, well, more... familiar? Anyway, she suddenly looked down, most probably something on the ground.

But... that's not normal, she was staring at us, or me more specifically, yet, there was something on the ground that caught her attention.

It wouldn't make sense for her to stand directly above it, but still to catch her attention this much, she should have noticed when she was in that part of the classroom right away. The most probable conclusion is that it fell down, but that would have other implications, as she kept staring at us, despite having dropped something, which would take priority over staring at 'supposedly' unknown students, or at least me.

She also could just be surprised that I was together with Shizuku.

I will find out later, I guess.

"Done thinking?" She asked a bit annoyed.

"Yeah." As I courtly reply, she pouted a bit.

"Sorry, did I annoy you?" I asked her, while it might be something rude, people will dislike more or less than others, maybe she dislikes it quite a bit?

"No, sorry, you weren't just thinking nonsense anyway, right?" I just nodded and looked at the school building.

"So, what now?" When I asked this, Shizuku thought about it for a second.

"Let's go to the teachers' offices, you still have to introduce yourself, right?" I would want to say that It's impossible due to the entrance ceremony being on, but is it really that boring here, that even teachers would be absent?

That female teacher should already be evidence enough, I guess.

Making our way into the building, we went up the stairs until we arrived on the floor where the female teacher should've been.

"The arts room, should be her huh."

"Do you know her closer or is it just by face?" I asked curiously, the way she said it, implied that there was something unique about it.

"The opposite, I felt like she was avoiding me... I have no idea why though." Shizuku said unsure, well, perhaps there the possibility of girl on gi-

"Kuh- "

I let out a groan of pain.

"Stop." Was the only thing Shizuku said after she knocked the air out of my lungs?

I should really try to attain a woman's intuition, maybe even strife for a mother's intuition, that would help tremendously... in all of life.

"Anyway, let's go in." She said before knocking on the door.

Seconds after, I could hear heel clacking against the floor from behind the door, as they approached, the door slightly trembled due to being a sliding one and not out of metal.

The door revealed a beautiful teacher with purple hair and her arms crossed under her breast, which- avoided.

Her expression was one of annoyance, but upon seeing us, it slightly paled, especially when she looked at me, I didn't know what she expects from me, but her looks remind me of someone.

"Etto~ Kamuro-sensei." Said Shizuku, well, there it goes, it seems like Kamuro grew up to be fine woman, it's quite the coincidence to meet her here, in my new school.

We just stood there, Shizuku seemed to slowly realize what's going on, she awkwardly smiled as she gathers both our attention.

"I have to go to the bathroom, if you could take care of Ayanokouji-kun for a while for me, that would be kind of you." She said, but didn't wait for Kamuro to respond, and just made her way into the corridor towards a corner.

And now, I'm just looking at Kamuro, who at the mention of my name, slightly shook. Closing my eyes, I heaved a sigh, and looked at Kamuro again.

"I know that I might be some sort of weird existence in your head, so I can only ask you to bear with me, you won't have to interact with me." I just straightforwardly told her, I can expect the worst and hope for the best, she didn't show any real fear of looking at me, but shock is sometimes good to hide underlying emotions that will burst out of it.

As I was about to speak again, a hand gently placed on my shoulder, the delicate and well taken care-off hand, and not long after, I felt the same soft sensation on my cheek, looking at Kamuro in the eyes, she looked at me with... worry, confusion, fulfillment and regret?

She slowly enclosed the distance between us and hugged me softly, I don't know what happened to Kamuro but she might have also received the Sakayanagi's education about human warmth, is she trying to feel it?

"It kinda feels like fate, doesn't it?" I didn't know how to respond and just enclosed my arms as I listened to her womanly voice, it felt more complete to a teenager's one.

But what she said, I would have more expected for Haruka or Asahina to say something like this instead of, grumpy 24/7-

"Mng-"

A slight tightening of her hand held off my further thoughts. I really need to get a woman's instinct.

________________________________________________________________________________

Kamuro Masumi POV

I can honestly understand how that loli felt when people showed their 'sympathy'. Luckily, I was just shocked at first but the constant bantering at that time, just never let me process it.

It feels, somewhat repulsive, to think that they are now talking about it him based on these videos, is...

Such a breach in privacy, you are literally reading someone's thoughts, how can they not be reluctant, I still have my own mind when the Loli orders me around but he, all his thoughts are laid bare.

"Man, to think he beat Ryuuen, Ibuki, Ishizaki and added to all of that, Albert of all people." Some were talking about how Ayanokouji beat those 4 down, it was completely spectacular, unbelievable to say, but not what caught my attention the most.

"The eyes of his father, they were really scary man." That's what caught my attention the most, I think and think of it, but I can't lessen the cruelty of it. The kids we saw, the possible disposal, and so on, they all might have a family outside.

(AN: Based on Papayanagi's way of speaking in the Arisu monologue, he seems to be the only kid who was 'born' into the WR, of course, Ichika has different circumstances, and she herself said that it's special, so taking her words for generalization would be invalid.)

For him, the world outside probably never held any value, it's his families or father's intention for him to be there.

No one expects him in the outside world, he would be basically the same as an orphan.

While hypocritical, I don't think that it's that easy to say so, the severity of their corresponding actions is really incomparable, destroying a family's future, forcing someone to commit suicide and all that for defying his command. Ayanokouji on the other hand is not that severe and is giving people he uses long-time benefits in form of growth.

No matter how cruel it was what he let Karuizawa go through, he in the end was completely aware of how it was going to help her, he knew what effect it would have on her, he just used a method that combines all of his objective into one and completes it with a single blow.

That's what he did, nothing more, nothing less.

He didn't find amusement in tormenting of others like Ryuuen, he was not just going on about Karuizawa's issue like it was no big deal. And most of all, that cold monologue when he was on top of Ryuuen.

He is like an observer to even his own fate and life, his thoughts detached from his self.

It felt sad, frightening, and really... I can't say lonely, can I?

"Haa."

Letting out a sigh, I felt someone's eyes on me, glancing over, I caught a glimpse of Karuizawa's eyes looking at me. But she turned away again, her eyes didn't look disturbed at the least on how all of this played out, one might imagine that the mental strain and wounds she received back then were deeper than what Ayanokouji did, maybe that's why she obviously loves him.

I don't understand this point, why, why does he go out of his way to help enemies, to help people who he sees as tools? In an efficient perceptive, the care for his 'allies' is given, but his enemies?

It intrigues me, so much, that at this moment, the situation, the videos, the people how they talk, but most of all.

My eyes drifted over the students engaged in discussions, arguments and also talking about non-serious topics. Until they landed on an empty seat.

Yes, at this moment, I didn't know it yet, but the man known as Ayanokouji would shape my view and give me inspiration for my art.

And eventually give me inspiration for myself through what I created by then.

________________________________________________________________________________

Shizuku Suzuki POV

As I turned a corner, I stopped there.

I don't intend to eavesdrop, I can't even from this distance, but not the point right now.

Awawawa, what do I do!

That Kamuro-sensei was acting completely out of character for a teacher.

(AN: Due to the Character personalities, I remind you, the name of this fic, 'Time-leap'.)

To think that she's someone from the same school Ayanokouji came! Uwah, I always thought she was a bit cold and avoiding me.

But why would she do that? I honestly never knew why she avoided me, there was no logical explanation, so why?

There seems to be no problem though, and as I guess huh.

She knows me, that's why she avoids me, but the question is how much she knows and who else is in it too.

Other than her, I never encountered someone who looked at me in a familiar way, in the sense of it being a stranger, but it could be anyone, I don't want to pay that much attention to things I learned back in that place, but maybe Ayanokouji is right? Maybe, it's not about how we got it, where we got it.

I understand what he didn't say, naturally.

Whatever I do, whatever I built, my life, is not only a static point in time, but that's also an illusion, I guess accepting that my time there, belongs to me is what I should think of it.

But I still don't feel like using it.

"HmHmg~" I slightly giggled to myself; did you perhaps smooth talk Kamuro-senesei too?

Suddenly hearing steps, I snapped back looked in that direction.

It was Amagiri Yuna, she honestly looks beautiful, with her black hair and blue eyes, she could easily create an image of an aloof person, well, she actually is total opposite.

While not a Gyaru type of fashion, she creates the contrast with her personality. She is a really nice person to be close with, but I notice that she always slightly stiff when me, she herself and her childhood friend are present at the same time.

Well, speaking of which, the guy next to her... yeah, looking back on it, I think I was influenced by my image of Ayanokouji, I don't know about everything, but I think he isn't that far off from average students. I just got closer with him like anyone would when they share friends and happen to hang out at the same time with the person they are connected. I just ended up seeing everyone lower than they really are in normal terms of evaluating.

Anyway, just simple black hair, black eyes and a build that's a bit scrawny, he always gets this unreasonable blush on his face, if I didn't know that he has it around with Yuna too, I would have thought he has feelings for either respectively for me or Yuna.

(AN: Little does she know that both are true, and both are just going to be a pipe dream. BTW I have the tags and everything, so please don't complain later on because of harem/polygamy. The point is not the OC, if the majority wants an OC to be part of it, fine, but otherwise, there won't be any OC in the relationship. More elaborate at the end.)

"Hey Yuna-chan, Watanabe-kun." I greeted them as usual.

"Heey Shizuku-chan." Yuna greets me as usual, while Watanabe-kun seems to have trouble looking me in the eyes and has kind of an uncertain feelings to his words.

"H-hi S-suzuki-san."

It's always somehow weird with this guy. Well, them being here means-

"The opening ceremony is over? Or did you guys just sneak out?" Was it faster than usual? Or did I just misinterpret the time?

"Ah, yeah it's already over, the others are already going outside, but I doubt anyone would be going this floor if they didn't need something from here." While Yuna talked quite normally, the Watanabe-kun was blushing as I mentioned the possibility of them sneaking outside together.

It doesn't have to be really a sign for affection, it might just as well be embarrassment due to its implications, but my gut tells me otherwise. Well, not my relationship.

"Well, what were you guys going to get on this floor anyway?" I asked, I know that Yuna was in the arts club, which is why I know for a fact that Kamuro-sensei avoids me, I went up there after all, we are friends and waiting for each other is normal.

"Oh, I just want to look into the arts room, you know I haven't had the opportunity to go there since mid-vacation." She said, I looked over at Watanabe-kun and he just seems to be passive during this, hmm, he really needs to man up once in his life.

I stretched slightly backwards with my hands linked at the front, it was just subtle, but glancing around the corner, they were both at least not hugging each other anymore.

"Yeah, I am here with a friend of mine, he is right now talking to Kamuro-sensei, he just transferred today." I simply told her, but Yuna seemed to be slightly squinting her eyes. I don't know why, but anyway.

"Really, what kind of friend is it?" For some reason Watanabe-kun seems curious about it, which is natural, I don't think you would be comfortable to talk about someone you don't even know the name of.

"He is Ayanokouji Kiyotaka, he is very dear and close friend of mine." As I said this, Yuna grinned teasingly, I didn't look Watanabe-kun's reaction, since Yuna immediately dashed towards me with her hands on my shoulders.

"Aww, does the miss school goddess have someone she likes? I didn't even know, aahh, now I get it why you never looked at other guys or coldly rejected them, all this time you had someone in your eyes already!" I couldn't help but blush, obviously, I did investigate this world a bit and could estimate that it was the same world I lived and died before. So, I guess I was waiting for Ayanokouji to make a public appearance, I always looked out for it, but his father was unsearchable so I could just speculate.

"Waaaah, look at Shizuku blushing~, so it really is like that." She said the last part while glancing at the corner.

"I-I think you're pressuring Suzuki-san too much, Yuna-san. And it doesn't have to be that way." Well, thanks for the try, but considering her personality, you would need to be much more confident in your words, not that it's not abnormal to be more hesitant to butt into a conversation of the opposite gender, no matter if you are guys or girls. But why did the last part sound desperate?

"Y-yeah, he is right around the corner, you can see him talking with Kamuro-sensei." As the words left my mouth, Yuna immediately went towards the corner, and peeked around, which was obviously picked upon by Ayanokouji. Watanabe awkwardly leaned forward without the hold of the wall. I just stood there, I mean, why are you guys looking so intriguing, I can just introduce you to him.

Shaking my head, I just walked ahead, while passing Yuna, she hmpf'd at me.

"I just wanted to observe him before you introduce us."

I ignored that, what are you? A stalker?

Anyway, now that I think about it, Kamuro-sensei has never showed such a soft expression, was she that close to Ayanokouji or is it something else? Glancing at the two who caught up beside me, I can see their stupefied expressions.

"I never saw Kamuro-sensei make such a face." Yuna muttered, Watanabe-kun next to her slightly nodded in agreement.

Looking back at Ayanokouji and Kamuro-sensei, they were looking at us approaching them, Kamuro-sensei was trying to go back to her normal expression, but it still had warmth on it.

"Do you people need something?" Kamuro-sensei neutrally asked, well, I don't think she would like to be interrupted but then again, she is teacher and shouldn't be so close to a student.

"Ah-etto, no, I was just curious about the student you were talking with Kamuro-sensei, Shizuku-chan said he was a dear friend and that he was new student, so we wanted to introduce ourselves to him." She naturally couldn't put on an informal attitude like with other students in front of a teacher, Kamuro-sensei understanding it, just looked towards Ayanokouji whom was a bit troubled but introduced himself anyway.

"My name is Ayanokouji Kiyotaka, I don't really have something I like to do besides reading.... I guess I am a curious person.... it's a pleasure to meet you." He did better than I expected, Kamuro-sensei on the hand was weirdly twitching with her lips and seemingly holding off a smile or laugh, I guess she should know if they were actually classmates or the sorts with his first introduction.

What would I give to just see that, it would've been so funny, I would even bet my money on that.

"Hi Ayanokouji-kun, I like arts and also visit the arts club, otherwise I like to hang out and tease my friends, Shizuku here is my friend too, so I would extend that friendship to you as well if you are okay with it, anyway, it's a pleasure to meet you." She said in a cheerful manner.

"H-hello, I'm Watanabe Kenjiro, pleasure to meet you." Watanabe-kun also introduced himself.

Looking at both of them, they weren't weirded out by Ayanokouji's introduction, that's good, really good, now he only needs to introduce himself without actually pausing in-between his likes.

"Anyway, we were also here because I wanted to check on the Arts room." Yuna said as she went towards the the room right next to where we were standing, Watanabe-kun just followed after her while I remained standing, Yuna most likely felt awkward not due to Ayanokouji but due to the difference in Kamuro-sensei's behavior.

When they entered, as if on purpose, me and Kamuro-sensei narrowed our eyes while looking at each other.

"Suzuki-chan."

"Kamuro-sensei."

Calling out one another, there was a certain tension in the air. While staring at each other, Ayanokouji just stood there and observed us. Before long he threw us out of focus with poking our cheeks at the same time.

I was a bit embarrassed for staring at Kamuro-sensei in disregard to Ayanokouji, but she seems to be embarrassed because of the same thing, which is weird if you consider her being a teacher.

"So, what's that about, I thought you guys never interacted and now you are staring each other down for the first time?" He curiously asked.

"Nothing that sort of, I think it's just surprising." I defended myself and gave Kamuro-sensei a lifeline.

"Yeah, I guess, it is a bit surreal." She also added to it with vague words, now both of us were looking at Ayanokouji who just seems to ignore it.

"Well, let me introduce you two from my knowledge, this is Kamuro Masumi, she was attending AHNS the same year as me and was in class A opposed to me in class D, Kamuro, this is Suzuki Shizuku, she is a... an early childhood friend of mine." His wording is pretty weird and the way he introduced me was weird, as if trying to probe on what Kamuro knows, but on one way or another, Kamuro-sensei glanced in an understanding way to Ayanokouji.

"I already know her, I just thought of letting her in peace opposed to mingling in her life. I don't think I would want her to be my enemy anyway." She said casually, wow, you trust him to this extent.

"I see, anyway, can we talk another time one on one?" He asked Kamuro-sensei, he probably is curious too, on how it went for those 10 years he is said to have been time-leaped through.

"Sure, you can just come to my classroom... about anytime." Why does it sound like she's flirting with him?

"Thank you, I will show up tomorrow, hope I won't be intruding then." He said nudged me to walk along with him, I was hearing things being arranged in the arts room so I they seem to be occupied anyway and thus we made our way outside.

At this point in time, I didn't know how much my life was going to change, but if I were to re-live it.... I don't think that I regret it.

[Done, done, done.

Hope you enjoyed it, the action will come, but I have to set things up that it will be reasonable.

Damn, now;

I said about the Harem part, so yeah, I am not a fan of single romance opposed to Harem, simply because single romance feels much more forced than harem when reading, if you read fanfics with a single SO, you will easily pick up on it, the way people write is always somehow degrading, and manipulative, the love interests no matter which gender always end up like some slaves that have the only goal of "I need to be better, I need to change my whole being for him/her, I need to give him my entire being." Feels just ugly to me, while in Harem, the way I do it, is more of a romance aspect of bonding but, honestly, I don't need to make them change in any way, I can write them the way they are without trying to shape them into a perfect partner, the only thing I just expect and will uphold when writing is no cheating, otherwise they are free to bloom as they want, they don't have to better themselves and don't have to make a race out of it, that's my view on it, if you want to emotionally evaluate Harem and single partner romance, single partner romance feels for me too manipulative in shaping your partner to your taste.

That's a reason why, I love Kushida for example, she isn't someone who will bend and try to change herself for someone else, if Kiyo and Kushida were to date, she wouldn't change herself, she would remain who she is, but simply have a romantic bond with Kiyo, I don't want the change yourself for me to prove your love for me. Just reverse it and the MC will stand there like an idiot.

That's not the only instance, you will often times see this with Animes where the MC is in love with a school goddess or so, the MC never changes, but expects change of the heroine to accommodate his taste and needs.

All in all, sorry for those who don't like it, but I will write this as Harem story, I think that is clear with all of you considering my reputation, I just wanted to state this 100% clearly, my view, my plans and my decision.

I won't introduce OCs as love interests, unless readers want that OC.

The idea for the end part.

Kiyo living outside, Kiyo enrolls in the AHNS just to throw off his dad, he takes the month in which he would need to be enrolled in AHNS to escape Japan, for my heart, the other cote characters don't exist, but you could take this in different ways, now for example, he runs away and encounters the COTE characters for periods of times, for example he encounters a complete outcast Kushida who no one wants to associate anymore, he encounters Kei bullying, he encounters Ichinose desperate attempt at helping her mom and sister (No lewd stuff.) and helps them with their problems while on the run, and buries himself in their hearts, he goes from city to city, encounters Akito and Ryuuen, Hosen, he finds Haruka, and so, it's like encountering them in their home and not in AHNS, help them with their problems and become their rivals for a short time.

He eventually gets to pull through his plan, which is to kill his father and make it look like he killed himself, show up on the funeral and act like a child who regrets running away, while inheriting his father's assets and money. And the other route which I mentioned, where the cote characters don't exist, but just Ayanokouji, it could be made into a crossover, with other stories.

That's it, I hope you guys understand and hope this idea might spark interest in some of you, I'm not going to write it, me publishing chapters is as rare as it gets already.

Bye bye.]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221K 9.1K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
176K 4.6K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...
126K 4.7K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1M 42.3K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...