REIGNING VIXEN | Edmund Peven...

Per project_deceiver

COMPLETED | ❝ Some journeys take us far from home. Some adventures lead us to our destiny. ❞ ━ in which... Més

ʀᴇɪɢɴɪɴɢ ᴠɪxᴇɴ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪ: ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪᴏɴ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴡɪᴛᴄʜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʀᴅʀᴏʙᴇ
ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴍᴘᴀᴛʜ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ: ʀᴇᴛᴜʀɴɪɴɢ ꜰᴀᴠᴏᴜʀꜱ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ: ʜᴏᴛ ᴘᴇᴠᴇɴꜱɪᴇ ᴛᴇᴀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ: ᴅʀᴀᴍᴀᴛɪᴄ ᴇxɪᴛꜱ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀ: ꜱᴛʀᴜᴛᴛɪɴɢ ɪɴ ɴᴀʀɴɪᴀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪᴠᴇ: ᴍᴀᴛᴄʜʙᴏx ᴏꜰ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍꜱ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱɪx: ᴏʙꜱᴇʀᴠɪɴɢ ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ: ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴏᴍᴘᴀ ʟᴏᴏᴍᴘᴀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ: ꜱᴡᴇᴇᴛ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍꜱ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇ: ꜰᴇᴇʟ ᴍʏ ᴘᴀɪɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴇɴ: ꜱɴɪᴛᴄʜɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴇᴇꜱ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ: ᴡɪᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ: ꜱʜᴇᴅ ᴀ ᴛᴇᴀʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ: ᴜɢʟʏ ᴡᴇᴇᴘᴇʀꜱ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ: ʙᴜʀɴ ᴀ ᴡɪᴛᴄʜ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪꜰᴛᴇᴇɴ: ꜰɪɴᴀʟʟʏ ᴄʀᴏᴡɴᴇᴅ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ: ᴅᴀᴛᴇ ᴏʀ ꜰᴜɴᴇʀᴀʟ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ: ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ ʀᴇɢʀᴇᴛ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ: ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴏꜰ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ: ᴄʟɪɴɢʏ ꜰᴇᴠᴇʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ: ʀᴇᴛᴜʀɴᴇᴅ ᴊᴜᴠᴇɴᴇꜱᴄᴇɴᴄᴇ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪɪ: ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇ ᴄᴀꜱᴘɪᴀɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ: ʜᴇʀ ɢᴜɪᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ: ᴅᴏᴜʙʟᴇ ꜱᴜʀᴘʀɪꜱᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ: ᴅʀᴏᴡɴᴇᴅ ꜱᴏʀʀᴏᴡꜱ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀ: ᴀɴᴄɪᴇɴᴛ ᴍᴀɢɪᴄ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪᴠᴇ: ᴅᴇᴍᴏɴ ʙᴇᴀʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱɪx: ꜱɪʟᴇɴᴛ ᴘᴀɪɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ: ᴜɴᴄᴀɴɴʏ ʀᴇꜱᴇᴍʙʟᴀɴᴄᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇ: ᴄʟᴀɪʀᴀᴜᴅɪᴇɴᴄᴇ ᴇᴄʜᴏᴇꜱ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴇɴ: ᴛʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ ᴅᴜᴄᴋꜱ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ: ꜱᴛᴜʙʙᴏʀɴ ᴍɪꜱᴛᴀᴋᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ: ʀᴇᴅᴇᴇᴍɪɴɢ ꜰʟᴀᴡꜱ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ: ᴇᴍᴘᴛʏ ꜱʜᴇʟʟꜱ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ: ᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀɪɴɢ ᴅᴏᴍᴀɪɴꜱ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪꜰᴛᴇᴇɴ: ᴛᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ: ʀᴇꜱᴛᴏʀᴇᴅ ʜᴏᴘᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ: ᴋɴɪɢʜᴛʟʏ ꜱᴏʀᴄᴇʀᴇꜱꜱ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ: ᴜɴᴅʏɪɴɢ ꜰᴀɪᴛʜ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ: ᴜɴɪꜰʏɪɴɢ ᴄᴏʟʟɪꜱɪᴏɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ: ɢɪɢɢʟɪɴɢ ʙᴜꜰꜰᴏᴏɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ: ᴅᴇᴘᴀʀᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴇᴇ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪɪɪ: ᴛʜᴇ ᴠᴏʏᴀɢᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀᴡɴ ᴛʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ: ꜱᴡᴀɴ ʟᴀᴋᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ: ᴛɪᴛᴛʟᴇ-ᴛᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ: ᴘʜʏꜱɪᴄᴀʟ ʀᴇꜱᴘᴏɴꜱᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀ: ʙᴏᴜɴᴅʟᴇꜱꜱ Qᴜᴇꜱᴛɪᴏɴꜱ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪᴠᴇ: ᴀʟᴛᴇʀɴᴀᴛɪɴɢ ʙᴇᴛᴡᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱɪx: ᴘʟᴀᴄɪᴅ ʜᴀᴢᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ: ꜱᴛᴇᴀᴅɪʟʏ ᴀᴍᴇʟɪᴏʀᴀᴛɪɴɢ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ: ᴄʜᴀʀᴍɪɴɢʟʏ ʙᴀꜱʜꜰᴜʟ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇ: ᴀꜱᴛᴏɴɪꜱʜɪɴɢ ʀᴇᴠᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴇɴ: ɢʀᴀɴᴛɪɴɢ ʙᴇꜱᴛᴏᴡᴀʟꜱ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ: ᴅᴀɴɢᴇʀᴏᴜꜱ ᴜɴᴋɴᴏᴡɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ: ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ᴠɪᴄᴛɪᴍ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ: ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ ᴘʀᴏɢʀᴇꜱꜱ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ: ᴄᴀʟᴍ ᴘᴏɴᴅᴇʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪꜰᴛᴇᴇɴ: ꜰᴀᴍɪʟɪᴀʀ ᴠɪꜱɪᴛᴏʀꜱ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ: ꜰʀᴀᴄᴛᴜʀᴇᴅ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ: ᴄʜᴀꜱɪɴɢ ꜰʀᴀɢᴍᴇɴᴛꜱ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ: ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ ᴜɴʟᴏᴄᴋᴇᴅ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ: ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ ᴜɴʙᴏᴜɴᴅ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ: ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ ᴜɴɴᴀᴍᴇᴅ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ: ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ ᴜɴᴠᴇɪʟᴇᴅ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ: ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ ᴜɴꜱᴇᴡɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ: ꜱʜᴀᴘᴇᴅ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴄᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ꜰᴏᴜʀ: ᴡᴀʀᴍɪɴɢ ꜰᴀʀᴇᴡᴇʟʟ
ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ᴠɪxᴇɴ
ɪᴍᴍᴇɴꜱᴇ ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇᴄɪᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ: ᴀꜱʟᴀɴ'ꜱ ᴍɪꜱꜱɪᴏɴ

2.6K 108 257
Per project_deceiver

➹₊•°༉彡˚✧

WHEN YOU GET REUNITED with an old friend, what would you do? Some would be too shy to even give a hug due to being away from each other for too long. Like all the comfortable feelings they gave each other while they were together just went straight to the trash bin because of the distance they served. Others would just jump on the friend without any words, embracing each other like it was the last one they'll ever do. But of course that was just them, guess what I did when I caught sight of a familiar lion?

“Aslan, give me one of those epic meows you do so I can ensure that I'm not just approaching something that will maul me to death!” Yep, we're really close as you can see.

I quickly ran towards his form to give him a hug, his deep powerful chuckle reaching my ears that it even made me instantly smile. Oh, how I missed this magical lion. But upon contact with his soft fur, it was like I was reliving my entire childhood. Sounds of what I was before I grew up in Narnia flashed around, myself unclasping from the hug to see the most wonderful sight ever. Thousands of flowing scenes played out around us, glowing transparently yet visible enough to make me stare at them while slowly spinning around.

Giggles of my younger self echoed around the deep forest we were in, my grandfather discreetly throwing me shortly in the air then catching me with a tickle. Another one replacing that image with a scene where I was with the Pevensies in a beach, myself almost drowning Peter for pulling his hair downwards.

I turned around to glance at another one, smiling softly at the one where I was being braided by my mother but my child self was very unhappy from all the tugging. A laugh came out from my throat when I faced the one in the right, seeing the time I almost tripped Edmund due to wearing a very puffy dress because I wanted to steal the spotlight despite it not being our event.

“How are you doing this?” I spared the lion a glance, then quickly turned back to where all my experiences glowed a bright misty blue.

The one I was watching ended with a glistening wisp, exhibiting another one from when I was with my grandmother, getting hoisted at the back of my grandfather. It was one when I was sent to visit them, Lord Tewksbury saving me from getting scolded for burning a book. After that, when I twirled to face another, I stopped in my steps to stare at that one. A feeling climbed up from the depths of my stomach, my eyes burning with tears. All the other memories vanished in thin air, the only one remaining being the one I was watching. It played from start to finish, a small smile permanently etched on my lips even until it flowed away with the melody of realizations.

“You grew well, Ophelia,” Aslan softly stated, stepping right by my side. I breathed out a laugh, wiping a single tear away with one last sniffle. “But one I suspect that you are unsure of.”

“Yet I still don't know why I feel like that.” Was my short reply, going down to sit on the gentle grass.

Following my actions, the lion sat in front of me, his mane dancing gracefully with the wind. “A lie is quickly deciphered by oneself, especially if one is gifted with such peculiarities.”

I glared playfully at him with a groan, knowing what he was getting at. To think of what he was saying, it gave me a sense of truth. Ever since I went out of Narnia through the wardrobe, an inkling feeling perturbed myself. Spending days of trying to distinguish what it was, I soon gave up with a sigh. Even now I still had difficulties to recognize the error, until this dream made me realize what it was.

“What's happening to me?” I started slowly, going back to all the jolts of pain I had experienced. “Am I dying?”

“Far from dying, actually.” He laughed, myself just waiting in anticipation.

“So that means I'm dying, but really soon?” Came my reply, over thinking his words.

“No,” Aslan shook his head, his mane moving in synch. I stopped speaking, aware that it might vex the lion. “Those memories from seconds ago weren't my doing.”

“Was it from the trees?” A large grin scattered on my face when he let out a playful huff of annoyance. Okay, I'll stop.

When the trees rustled marvellously, the both of us stood up. We then proceeded to walk aimlessly around the forest, just observing how consecutive dryads appeared here and there.

“You did well with making your gifts,” Aslan started, nodding at a young dryad who giggled away. I only remained quiet, conscious of how he's about to explain what was happening to me. “Four of which took a lot of magic from you.”

I pondered with it for a few seconds, later scratching my nape awkwardly. If what I think is true, that would mean only a few things. For one, I could be loosing my abilities due to each of my gifts biting it off of me. But that would only mean I shouldn't have any magic left due to it already being a whole century.

“Close.” He hummed in wonder, making me stop my thoughts.

“So I'm slowly getting rid of being an empath?” I frowned, not knowing why I was too obtuse in what I was feeling.

We passed by a bridge, the sounds of water rushing in a straight direction providing a comforting noise to become our background music. Everything around us were lively, like they weren't slumbering with multiple traces of magic. It was like the Narnia I once knew and loved. The world I helped reign along with the four Pevensies.

“Your abilities are evolving,” I snapped my attention to him, eyebrows furrowed. “Your items however, are sealing you from doing so.”

For a few minutes we just stalked the whole area, him giving me enough time to comprehend his words. Until all flooded in my head, making me believe I now know what the episodes represent. My thoughts came out with a pout, scolding myself for only realizing it this late. In everytime they occur, all had stronger impacts and distinct images.

A large puzzle formed inside my head, putting together pieces until it showed a valuable solution. The visions were locations, all of which shows where to find my gifts. First on the list was the Shuddering Woods, the place Trumpkin said he last saw Caspian. To which means the boy really did have my ring. Next was a castle, and if I were to put it together, it would mean someone from the downstairs of Telmar's kingdom bears another one. Then the last one for now was under the stars, the perfect scenery of where centaurs observed their beliefs. They were said to be guarding my bracelets. A final wave was coming, one that would complete the sequence of my gifts.

“By the fourth, you shall gain a new capability.” Aslan once again took me out of my reverie, making me have a smirk grace my face.

“I thought you said they were preventing me from improving?” Which was true, so what does he mean I'll receive another ability by the latter blow.

“From brandishing your full potential,” He added, myself nodding in understanding of what he meant. So I had the possibility of enhancing my strengths? Talk about overpowered. “The swings were merely your gifts reconnecting back to their rightful owner.”

“Does this mean I need to remove any traces of my magic when I retrieve them?” Unexpectedly, I was saddened by the idea, not seeing the need to strip those who were worthy of my endowments. Which means I still have a heart for caring about others.

“You need only to manipulate their speculations, dear one,” A sigh of relief escaped from me, his reassurance motivating me in doing the mission. “It has an error of being used by the wrong hands, for you have not specified your demands properly.”

Inhaling sharply, I then bit my lip in sheepishness. His words were entirely legit, I really didn't think of the downsides of them. All I thought of was that I could continue my legacy despite it showing in my flairs. There was a mistake of not clicking it to be only used by those of pure intention, making it have a possibility of being used by those who have bad means.

“Right, I'll sort it out later.” I bashfully cleared my throat.

“Also, you might need this.” Excitement ran through me as I quickly faced him, turning to see his eyes focused on my own. It took me a moment to understand then just let his magic flow right through me. His golden eyes intensified in colour, the vibrancy prompting mine to glow a bright blue. Certain information was passed throughout the exchange, myself observing all of it then keeping it stored in my lists of important knowledge. I blinked rapidly as the light dispersed from my eyes, standing back straightly after giddily smiling with what I saw.

“Why does it feel like I'm on some sort of bounty quest?”

“Perhaps it's because the reward will benefit you greatly.” Declared the lion, myself relaxing at the sight of the sun.

“Hey, Aslan,” A random thought entered my mind, him just urging me to proceed by humming. “Did you know centaurs have very awful smells when they fart? Trust me, it was a reason why I got what I wanted with Oreius due to it being my blackmail.”

Filled my ears was a small chuckle from him, nudging me to walk towards the left. I complied with his request, just spilling the things I always wanted to tell him while we were leading Cair Paravel.

“One time, I could've sworn I saw you but then it turned out it was just a fluff end of our golden coloured drapes.” I scowled at that memory, remembering how I leapt out of the bed to pull the cloth open.

Then just that, we both talked endlessly, like old friends telling each other their stories. Except I was the one who did most of the blabbering since he was ignoring me when I wanted him to speak his experiences. We later settled on an open field with the most greenest grass, the sun beautifully casting a bright golden glow as it bit the first morning.

“I've heard most your stories from the Narnians.” He admitted when I pondered on what to say next. My head turned to him with a frown, clicking my tongue at him for not saying that earlier.

“Why would they even speak of me?” I furrowed my eyebrows, going back to seeing the clear blue skies.

“You don't know how much people adore you, dear one,” His tone was gentle, the usual parental aura surrounding us. “And I thank you for always mentioning my name in every achievement you do.”

Along with the cool blows of the wind was a grin carving on my lips, remembering how I never failed to tell his name for every issue I made. Whether it be how we would help the people of their problems, or when I was personally asked by Kingdoms to solve crimes as detective. It earned me a name to their sovereign, entitling me as the most requested investigator of lands. But due to myself being a Queen of Narnia, of course I pushed them off in order to have peace in my ruling. I only accepted if I was free and bored, especially since it was both Edmund and I who would go there.

“During your hunt, you must remain aware of everything. Beware of the obstacles you must face in your journey.” He warned me patiently, eyes filled with genuineness. With the unidentified feeling of sureness in him getting sensed by my abilities, it made me over think what he was hinting.

“I know I've already asked but do I die?” I inquired slowly, curious of my own destiny.

He gave way for reticence to elapse by us, studying the way the birds flew deliberately from above, leaving chirps of freedom to grace our hearing. “It is only you who would know of your own fate. But there will always be time where things are better sacrificed if proven necessary.”

Our future is up to us, as what my grandmother quoted. It is not them who tells you your fortune but rather yourself who writes it. These past few days has been quite different, like I grew up from the old times when I was full of energy. It's been admittedly exhausting from all the travels we've been doing, but my little self would disagree with how I was acting. I kept only being silent, observant, grumpy. She was active, filled with sassy remarks that didn't care what others would say. Ophelia was a girl who disliked getting told of what to do, so what was I doing just following Peter around like he was leader. The High King title was obviously given drunkily to him.

“Will I even have enough time to gather them all?” I first stated, seeing how the sun was shining brightly.

“I heard this saying once, it was from a little girl who was very strong–willed,” He chuckled deeply, as if he's recalling what he was mentioning. “That if it seems like the odds aren't favouring your chosen path,”

Side–eyeing me with a face full of coaxing for me to finish it. I shook my head at him in disbelief, breathing out the words to finish the statement with him synchronizing with me. “Then force it to support your direction because we're too impatient to wait.”

“A friend of mine is dissatisfied with the way people are building over him, perhaps you can help him temporarily remove the problem?”

His eyes glimmered towards the direction of a river, a bridge lazily built over it in a lopsided way. I then clicked it back to the scene of Telmars constructing a pathway across the Great River of Narnia, knowing what the lion meant. It was under construction for the Telmarines to pass over with ease, to lead the people easily in terms of battle. A plan presented itself inside my head, something that would benefit both the Narnians and I.

“Oh, I hate how you know everything about me.” I nudged him with my elbow, talking about how he knew what I told my grandfather when I was a child before I made a girl feel like she was sick. It wasn't my fault everyone hated her for bullying innocent students. Besides, I got to ensure that I removed her from being my partner with my role in ballet.

“And as I always had, I trust you will do everything triumphantly.” A smirk curved on my lips, getting the feeling we were almost at the end of our talk.

“Would you look at that, the sun's about to rise. I can smell your upcoming exit from miles away.” He laughed heartily at my comment.

“Observe keenly, dear one. Your prophecy is closer than you expected.” The lion gave another vague warning, making me glare at him playfully.

By now, the energetic rays of the divine ember provided us to radiate under the sun, the feeling of energy restoring in my body. A feeling of slowly dispersing from this dream land flowed gently on my skin, making me look at the lion with a smooth smile.

“One last question,” My feet slowly flew like it was a sparkling mist, dancing with the howls of the wind. “Why did you show me those memories?”

Aslan gave me a kind simper, his powerful entity glowing with much elegance. “I suspect you needed help with recalling your true nature.”

“You know I missed you, right?”

Nodding his head with a benevolent look, he just stared at how I was steadily drifting away. “As have I.”

After his words filled my ears, I awoke to reality just by the time the flames of the bonfire dispersed to nothing. Countless ideas went inside my mind the moment my eyes opened, a smirk stretching on my lips as a thought filled my head. That great lion really did know his ways to motivate a person.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

33.5K 470 26
Y/n is a young witch, in fact she is one of the only two witches left in Narnia. She knows how to use dreadful spells but she manly just likes to mak...
269K 6.4K 45
❝𝔅𝔢𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔢 𝔄𝔡𝔞𝔪'𝔰 𝔣𝔩𝔢𝔰𝔥 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔄𝔡𝔞𝔪'𝔰 𝔟𝔬𝔫𝔢 𝔖𝔦𝔱𝔰 𝔬𝔫 𝔱𝔬𝔭 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔯𝔬𝔫𝔢, 𝔄𝔫𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔬𝔫𝔢 𝔬𝔣 𝔄𝔡𝔞𝔪'�...
134K 2.9K 25
~𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝟣~ A Narnia Fic "I've had lots of troubles, so I write jolly tales." ~ Louisa May Alcott The story of Adeline Jemmings Kirke, a princess f...
109K 4.5K 22
James Pevensie loved fiction, so when his youngest sibling claimed to have found a new world, it was no surprise that he was taken to it. Only when i...