๐’๐“๐„๐ ๐ˆ๐“ ๐”๐,, tododeku...

By cartierplvto

โŽฏโŽฏ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐™Ÿ๐™๐™š๐™ฃ๐™šฬ ๐™—๐™–๐™œ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™š ๐™ข๐™ค๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™ ๐™—๐™ค๐™ฎ๐™จ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๏ฟฝ... More

๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ฏ๐”ฌ
๐” ๐”ž๐”ฐ๐”ฑ
๐”Ÿ๐”ž๐” ๐”จ๐”ฐ๐”ฑ๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ถ
๐”ญ๐”ฏ๐”ฌ๐”ฉ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ค๐”ข
๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐•
๐• [๐Ÿง]
๐•๐ˆ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐—
๐— [๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿข]

๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ

2.1K 61 52
By cartierplvto

Play the song whenever you like😘

10mins before Jhené came in Izuku POV

I was conversing with Shoto about whether Ramen or Soba is better when the door opened and crawled Aizawa Sensei and after him Shinso. I have a feeling they're blood-related not adoptive because they basically act and look the same it's actually pretty scary. I quickly stood up from Kacchan's lap, kissed Shoto on the cheek, and went to go and sit in my seat behind Kacchan, whom I also gave a quick kiss on the cheek, he turned red like a tomato and was about to cuss me out when Aizawa Sensei started talking.

"Class we have a new student joining us, so please be kind to this person and show them as much respect as anyone else. You can come in now." Aizawa Sensei said facing us and then the door. The door slowly opened to see one of the most beautiful girls I have ever seen. Her skin was chocolate brown and it was rather nice weather out so the sun was shining through our windows and she looked like a literal goddess.

Her skin looked so clear and smooth like melted chocolate, she even had her nose pierced. I looked at her face and I was blown away her eyes were two different colors like Shoto's but her's were blue and one of them was split in half with blue and brown. She looked really uncomfortable and her eyes roamed the room till they stopped on someone and she gave them the 'we finna talk when this is over' look I recognize from my mom.

Aizawa asked her to introduce herself and she looked like she wanted to leave and never come back. She was about to say something but she was interrupted by Hag*kure's annoying ass asking "Are those your real eyes?" Her eyes looked for where the voice came from and looked in the direction of my row. Her eyes were so pretty, and they looked so warm too. She answered the question and her voice was as smooth as honey, it was so angelic. It's like I could fall asleep to her voice and I'd also never get tired of hearing her talk.

Jhené POV

"Are those your real eyes?"

I tried looking for where the voice came from but I couldn't find them so I looked in the general direction and answered the question with "Yeah, they are". I turned to the general class and started introducing myself, "Umm, hi my name is Aizawa Jhené, but you can just call me Jhené. I'm 16 years old and excited to be your new classmate. Any questions ?"

So many hands shot up it was hard to see, so I just picked someone at random. "Umm, pretty brown skin with the pink hair ?"

"Hi, my name is Mina Ashido, but you can just call me Mina I wanted to say that you're really pretty." the girl said. "Well thank you, Mina you're very pretty too," I said smiling. She smiled back at me and I picked someone else for their question.

"Cute cinnamon roll with green hair," I said. The boy got red as a tomato, he then glanced at the blondie sitting in front of him and then looked at me and asked "Thank you? I'm Midoriya Izuku and um, what's your quirk ?" I answered "I call it mother box and with it, I can basically heal, make a protective shield, send a powerful light beam, make clones, go invisible, teleport & levitate. All of these have like distinct colors but you can see them all when we do a battle or something." I smiled at him while he was jotting all this down into a notebook. Dadzawa then said, " It won't hurt to show them, just do two alright?" "Uh, sure," I replied.

I picked up a pair of scissors from his desk and stabbed myself in the arm. Everyone looked scared, but it didn't even hurt that much. Then I started glowing purple and the wound started closing up by itself till there wasn't even a scar left. Then I started glowing orange whilst levitating off of the ground. Everyone was looking at me in wonder, and I just smiled at them. I looked around only two people had their hands up.

I picked the blondie "Hot blonde in front of cute broccoli," before the boy could say anything Dad, who had long since crawled into his sleeping bag again, said, "Would you stop flirting with these boys please Jhené I'm not ready to be a grandpa and can you speed this up please ?" I turned to the blondie, who looked like strawberry and said, "Sorry, he does this when I so much as talk to a guy. Please continue sweetheart." I smiled at him.

He stared at me before asking his question, "Your quirk looks powerful, but I'm still better than you, you damn extra, Bakugou Kastuki remember that name." I stared at him before I started laughing lightly. I tell him "Whatever makes you sleep at night, sweetie,"

"I think that was all the question, oh um fine ass with the bi-colored hair, I love your hair and scar btw it looks really cool," "um thanks, i'm Todoroki Shoto and my question is are those tattoos?" "Yup, I have like 4," I grinned. "Alright, if that was all the ques-, "I have a still have a question," a girl with a Bob interrupted me. "You could've told me after I finished but imma let it slide just this once. What was your question then?" The girl answered with, " Well anyway my question is are you really Aizawa's daughter?" "Pretty sure I am." "But your bla- "Black? I'm adopted but that's none of your business, I'm still his daughter,".

Dad then stood up and told me to go sit next to Tokoyami and he raised his hand, I then went over to Tokoyami and sat in the seat next to him. I looked over at him, smiled, and said "hi, what's your quirk?" He told me, "my quirk is dark shadow," then a bird-shaped shadow came out of his body and looked at me. It stared at me and when I smiled at it and said hi, it went completely ham. He was gushing about how I'm so pretty and I have such pretty eyes, I couldn't really follow because he was talking so fast, nevertheless I eventually just said thank you.

I asked Tokoyami if I'm allowed to pet Dark Shadow or if he's even pet-table. He said yes and asked Dark Shadow for consent too before petting him, he also agreed, so I petted him. He was sooooooo soft, it should've been illegal and he smelled like strawberries. I asked them what products they use to make it so soft and make it smell so good.

"We use random hair products from tree hut cuz they all good, y'kno?" Yami answered. "Well y'all gon have to put me on them products y'all use cuz you smell delicious," "Jhené stop talking to and distracting Tokoyami, focus," Dad said. "Sorry about that, Aizawa Sensei,"

Hitoshi snickered in the back and I shot him a glare that said 'stfu' and he did.

~time skip to lunchtime brought to you by Fuyumi's Fine Ass😫~

"We will be doing some physical training after lunch so don't eat too much, now of you go I have to take a nap." Dadzawa ended the lesson.

Everyone stood up to leave, I was about to get up and just walk with Yami or Hitoshi, but the pink-haired girl, Mina, pulled me away and asked if I wanted to sit at lunch with her and agree. On the way there I see uncle Snipe so obviously I go say hi to my favourite uncle. After that, we make our way to the cafeteria.

hi, whats the best thing that happened to you today ?

Word count: 1.3k

DAILY VINE:

stay safe, use a condom(if u need it), and drink ya water babes🤍

Peace out baddies, DaBaddest✨🧚🏿‍♀️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.4K 3.7K 32
๐˜‰๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด, ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ...
125K 1.1K 9
ใ€โ๐ˆ๐’ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐–๐‡๐€๐“ ๐ˆ ๐†๐„๐“ ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐ˆ๐๐† ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐ƒ๐„๐•๐ˆ๐‹?โžใ€‘ dabi/touya todoroki ร— fem!oc ...
112K 3.2K 40
"๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ --- ๐˜๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๏ฟฝ...
203K 5.8K 39
'๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ, ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐—ผ ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ด๐—ฎ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—บ๐—ฒ..' ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐—ถ ๐˜… ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๏ฟฝ...