Traveled Realities To Your He...

Galing kay friendlyfanperson

You were a mutant, but you lived on Earth 199 where mutants were yet to be discovered, you were sent by Docto... Higit pa

You should be a world away from me
Welcome to the family
The Ghost of the past and present
Thrilling Halloween Time
Someone I know yet don't know
The crashing day we met
The comedic father figure
Looking for candy and the truth

This is not my family

843 41 36
Galing kay friendlyfanperson

Y/N's POV

After the twins left, Wanda, Peter, and I decided to walk over to the town center and look around the area admiring the decorations and activities as well as the happy families. I couldn't help but think about my parents, and all my friends back on Earth-10005.

"You okay?" I hear Peter ask me as he moves closer, I turn to look at him and nod.

"Yeah, sorry I just spaced out for a second" I explain and he nods.

As we walk more around we see all the different Halloween decorations and the kids running around with their candy and costumes.

"Holy shmacaroni!" Peter says as we head to a small maze. Wanda and I laugh at a joke I made as we walk.

"Damn it, if Westview, New Jersey isn't charming as hell" Peter points out, and I nod agreeing.

"Now, I know that you think that I've gone, full soccer mom" Wanda begins to explain as we take a seat, Peter in between Wanda and me, "But it really is nice, right?"

"Definitely! It is such a lovely place, you must love it here"

"Yeah. I think mom and dad would've loved it" Peter says, Wanda looks at him with a soft smile and I just look at both of them unsure of what to say, after all, Peter's mom is well, and after Erik told him Peter was his son they began to bond.

~~~~Flashback~~~~

"That's all for today, class dismissed," Mr. Lehnsherr says also known as the famous vigilante Magneto. I start packing up my things as I talk with Peter and Jubilee about a sleepover that we are planning.

"Y/N could you stay back for a second please, thank you," Mr. Erik says and I nod, Peter and Jubilee turn to look at me shocked.

"Oh, you are in trouble!" Peter says as he playfully pushes me, I shake my head putting my bag on.

"No way I'm in trouble, and if I were to be, so would you" I point smirking and Peter rolls his eyes at me.

"We'll be waiting for you outside," Jubilee says and I nod as they walk off.

I walk up to professor Erik scared, what if I did do something wrong? What if I'm failing the class? What if they want to kick me out?!

"Did I do something wrong sir?" I ask him and he shakes his head chuckling.

"No, you didn't. I just wanted to ask you something if that's okay" He said and I nodded confused about what's going on, "You and Peter are really close right?" He asks.

My eyes open wide and I start blushing, can he tell I like him? I have been trying to be careful about not making it obvious because I don't want to make things awkward between me and Peter, especially since I don't know if he likes me back.

"I mean, I guess we are good friends, why? Is it obvious? Did he say something?" I ask him as I started to ramble and panic.

"No, that's not what I'm talking about, though I can notice the way you look at him" He starts saying, "I- I have to tell him something serious, but, I don't know if I should" He explains, I look at him confused.

"Is Peter going to be expelled? Because if that's the issue I will more than happily help him, just please don't kick him"

"Oh no never, he's a good student, just needs to focus more. Look, only some teachers know this, and telling you is a big thing, you cannot tell him you hear me?" He says and I nod intrigued by what is going on.

"You know how Peter doesn't know his father" He starts explaining and I nod remembering all the times he has vented to me about never meeting his dad.

"Yeah, he tells me about it quite a bit, I've been trying to see if I can find him actually, why, did you know I was doing that, do you know him?!" I ask excited that I can find Peter's dad.

"Y/N, I'm his dad"

I look at him wide-eyed completely shocked, what the fuck. You are telling me Magneto is Peter's dad!

"Holy shit! No way!" I shout as I start pacing around, "You want to tell him don't you! Oh gosh, this is going to be much harder than I thought, he says he wants to meet him but I'm sure he would snap once he found out" I start explaining and Erik looks at me concerned.

"What do you suggest then? I don't know him very well" Erik asks and I keep pacing around trying to think of what to do.

"Well, I could ask him a hypothetical today, we are supposed to go out for dinner," I tell him and Erik turns to look at me raising his eyebrow.

"Dinner?" He asks smirking. I roll my eyes shaking my head.

"It's not like that, we are just friends" I explained and he looks at me unconvinced. I mean sure I don't see him as a friend but he probably does see me as a friend.

"Are you two though? I think he flirts with you" Erik points out and a huff. Please, there's no way Peter flirts with me, I would have been able to tell, right?

"No way. He's just very playful" I explain and Erik sends me that 'Are you sure about that?' look.

"Is he though? Is he?"

"Aren't we moving out of topic here" I point out and I can tell how Erik becomes tensed and stressed once again. And to be honest, how could I judge him, if I were in his position I would be losing my mind!

"I'll make sure to ask him today and I'll let you know tomorrow okay, don't worry too much I'll come up with a plan," I tell him and he nods.

"Thanks for the help Y/N," He says and I shake my head smiling.

"No need to thank me, you clearly needed the help," I say goodbye to professor Erik as I open the door and walk away. Peter and Jubilee are waiting for me at the end of the corridor having a conversation. As I get closer they notice I'm finally out and turn to look at me.

"So? What happened?" Jubilee asked me.

"Oh, well, he just wanted to ask me a question, about, my latest assignment, because he found it very interesting" I come up with on the spot, and they both look at me disappointed.

"That's a shame, I thought you were in trouble," Peter says and I roll my eyes hitting his arm.

"Watch it or I'll end up going alone for dinner," I tell him and his expression completely changes as he starts apologizing and I just laugh at him. 

As we go outside to the park to have lunch, Peter goes off to catch up with Scott because apparently, they needed to have a 'boy talk' whatever that's about and so it's just Jubilee and I walking to our lunch spot.

"Hey!" Jubilee says as she pulls me closer, "You never told me you and Peter were having dinner together!" She says slightly annoyed. Out of all my friends, Jubilee is the only one who knows about me having a crush on Peter, it's not that I don't trust the other ones, I just don't want him to find out.

"Well I didn't think it was a big deal, it's just a dinner" I point out and Jubilee shakes her head as she looks at me disappointed.

"Of course it's a big thing! If a boy says to you to go out to dinner with him instead of just going out to eat you know it's serious!" She says. I start panicking overthinking whether or not she could be right.

"You really think so?" I ask her and she nods at me. Professor Erik did treat the whole dinner thing as something serious as well, so maybe it is? I don't know.

"You guys coming?" Peter says as he appears in front of us scaring the life out of Jubilee and me.

"We are jeez not everyone has super speed Pete" I point out and he just laughs.

~~~~End of Flashback~~~~

"Hello? Earth to Y/N" Peter says as he moves his hand up and down in front of my face.

"Sorry I spaced out," I say chuckling.

"What were you thinking about?" He asks me and I stare at him for a second trying to think if I should, after all clearly this Peter, or whoever this is, doesn't seem to share many or to be honest most of Peter's memories.

"Oh just, old school friends, and my family"

Hey there guys!! Here's the new chapter for the Peter story!! I hope you liked the flashback and don't worry the next part is coming out soon! Thank you so much for your support on this story it means a lot to me!! If you have any suggestions feel free to let me know!! Thank you for reading the story and I hope you liked the chapter!

Lots of love, Author.

Right now I'm fixing 20th Century Fox mistake of never making Erik tell Peter he was his dad and giving us the father-son relationship they and we deserved.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...