Teen Wolf Imagines

Od vaughanchloe

lots and probably more to come lol Více

Home or Loft - Derek Hale
Legal Guardian - Derek Hale
Move In - Derek Hale
Again - Young Derek
Bad Mood - Derek Hale
You Won't Lose Me - Derek Hale
Forgotten Anniversary (Part 1) - Derek Hale
Forgotten Anniversary (Part 2) - Derek Hale
Pay Attention - Derek Hale
Being Derek Hales Mate
A-Z NSFW Derek Hale
Dating Derek Hale Would Include...
A-Z NSFW Scott
Dating Scott Would Include...
Blue and Red - Scott Mccall
No Sleep Without You - Scott Mccall
A-Z NSFW Stiles
Dating Stiles Would Include...
1 Question = 1 Kiss - Stiles
Arguments - Stiles
We Will Get Through This Together - Stiles
How Could You Not Know? - Stiles
A-Z NSFW Jackson
Being Jackson Whittemore's Twin Sister Would Include....
Don't Hit On My Girlfriend - Jackson
Not Most Girls - Jackson
Could Never Ruin Her Happiness - Isaac
I Will Follow You Wherever He Sends You - Isaac
Your Invited - Isaac
I'll Show You How Easy It Is - Isaac
A-Z NSFW Isaac
Dating Isaac Would Include...
Its A Boy - Isaac
Caught - Isaac / Aiden & Ethan
Staying Up All Night, Right? - Isaac
Not Welcome - Theo Raeken
Controls Over - Theo
Why Do You Hate Me? - Theo
I'm The Sister Of A Hyperactive Spaz - Theo
Why? - Theo
Don't Have Any Other Choice - Theo
More Than You Need Me - Theo
Thanks For Trusting Me - Theo
A-Z NSFW Theo
Dating Theo Raeken Would Include...
Trying To Study - Theo
A-Z NSFW Jordan Parrish
A-Z NSFW Brett Talbot
Dating Brett Would Include...
You Don't Know How Lucky You Are - Brett
I Don't Want To - Brett
Being Aiden's Mate
Dating Aiden Would Include...
Perfect Fit - Aiden
A-Z NSFW Peter Hale
Can't Lie To Me - Peter
Allowed To Be Here - Peter
A Fling - Liam Dunbar
A-Z NSFW Allison Argent
Uncle Or Not - Scott McCall
Theo Raeken Proposing to Scott's sister - Headcanon
Manners Forgotten - Brett Talbot
Chances Not Taken - Derek Hale (Part 1)
It's Not That Hard - Peter Hale
I Don't Want To - Brett Talbot Part #2
Mojo - Isaac Lahey
All Along - Scott Mccall
Heartache No More - Derek Hale
Leprechaun Traps - Stiles
Bad Brother - Scott Mccall
Not My Decision - Stiles
They Were There - Peter Hale
Nightmares & Sleep Deprived - Theo Raeken

Chances Not Taken - Derek Hale/ Jordan Parrish (Part 2)

176 1 0
Od vaughanchloe

Derek Hale x reader

Jordan Parrish x reader

Warnings: none

Word count: 1,495

Requested: Sleeping around with Derek Hale for a while but never actually dating because Derek's to scared to be committed sense he thinks everyone he loves dies and leaves him. So a frustrated reader calls things off and starts dating Jordan Parrish. But shortly after the reader finds out she's pregnant. Derek finds out from his super wolf hearing the heartbeat in her stomach when they run into each other and he instantly knows it his. Please and thank you. -

Authors Note: I made a part 2 to this because it was 18 pages all together on paper lol

******************************************************************

"Your expecting. I would say you're about 3, 3 and a half months along." The doctor smiled at her, but could tell now by the look on the young woman's face that this came as a shock. "This seems like a shock to you, to the both of you. So I'll get you the vitamins you'll need to start taking." And with that she left the couple alone for a few minutes to gather their thoughts.

Y/n sat there in shock. 3 Months that means its not Jordans. An that broke her heart. "I'm pregnant. Oh my god, I'm Pregnant." She let out a whimper.

Parrish wrapped both arms around her moving to stand in front of her. "Hey, hey, hey. Shhhhh. It's all gonna be ok." he spoke trying to calm her nerves and anxiety.

"What am I gonna do?" she cried into his chest. Y/n pulled back to look at him before staying. "If this changes your mind about being together, I completely understand."

There is no way she wanted Jordan to feel pressured to stay or deal with her mess. Besides it's not his baby, if he wants to leave she would understand.

"Hey now, why would this change anything?" Parrish asked, pulling back to look her in the eyes. He moved his hands up to cup her face to make sure she's looking at him.

"Jordan, I'm pregnant with another man's baby. Why would you stay with me?" she looked at him as if he was ridiculous to even have to ask.

Parrish smiled, moving his arms down to rub her arms. He understood where her thoughts were coming from. There logical thoughts but not what he is thinking. "Y/n, I don't care about that. Would I prefer that the little one growing inside you was mine? Of course. But that doesn't change how deeply I feel about you. An if you still want to be with me I'm ready to do this with you. I'll help you raise him or her, and I'll treat them as if they were my own."

Y/n hung her head with a small smile, shaking it lightly. "Your to good, Parrish." she smiled up at him.

Jordan just smiled, shaking his head. "Nah, I just love you."

Maybe everything would be ok. Sure there's a lot of uncertainty right now. But life is uncertain everyday.

^ ^ ^

"Do you think I'm getting fat?" Y/n sighed, turning and looking in the mirror. Her clothes were getting tighter. She could tell she was gaining weight in her thighs, butt, boobs, and most of all her hips and stomach.

Parrish laughed from sitting behind her on their bed. "Sweetheart, you are pregnant. You are carrying a baby. You are gonna gain weight. Just remember its not you its for the baby."

"I know. I know. Its just not a confidence builder." she grumbled, turning around to face him.

"I'm sorry, sweetheart." he gave her a sad smile, pulling her by her waist in between his legs.

"Its ok." Y/n leaned down to kiss him, placing her hands on his shoulders.

"You know what I think is the coolest part?" Jordan hummed into her mouth into her mouth not wanting to pull away.

"Hmmmm?"

"The fact that with my super hearing I can hear the little ones heartbeat." he smiled at her with more adoration in his eyes than she thought was possible.

"Yeah, you and everyone else in the pack." she laughed

Parrish gave her a tight smile "you know as long as you remind them they won't tell him."

"I know, I just feel bad." Y/n sighed, looking down.

"You said you didn't want to tell him. Did you change your mind?" he asked, caressing her hair. Perish had made himself clear on it being her choice and he'd back her on whatever she chooses.

"After everything I don't want to be around him at all." Y/n groaned

"But"

Y/n sighed out in frustration. "But I feel bad. It is his baby, but I also don't want to tell him and have him reject the baby like he did me."

"I'm with you 100% on whatever you choose." Jordan stated with serious eyes. He knew that this design was weighing on her in a very hard way.

"I know you are. Thank you." she smiled. Y/n couldn't ask for a better person to have her back during all this than Parrish.

"Just think about it." he leaned up to kiss her forehead. Before grabbing her and pulling her up on the bed. Both of them laughing, with all their worries off their mind. If the least he could do is get her mind off of her worries then that's what he'd do.

^ ^ ^

Doing some grocery shopping felt good. Especially since you were already getting cravings so you could pick up the stuff now.

What was not feeling good was when a certain someone called out to her as she turned down another aisle.

"y/n?" Derek called out

"Derek." she looked over to who had called her name and sighed.

"What are you doing here?" he asked, walking over to her.

"Its a grocery store, Derek. What do you think I'm doing here?" Y/n rolled her eyes but felt her heartbeat pick up as he got closer to her.

"Right." Derek nodded. It was a stupid question. But he did have another one to ask. "Can I ask you something else?"

"What is it?" Y/n shrugged, just wanting to get this over with.

"Are you pregnant?" he asked, flicking his gaze down to her stomach. She wasn't all that noticeable yet, but he could hear the heartbeat. Clear as day, two heartbeats. "I can hear an extra heartbeat coming from you. Are you pregnant?"

Y/n sighed, she hadn't if she was gonna tell him or not yet. Guess now she doesn't have a choice. "Yes."

Derek gulped at the revelation. "How far along are you?"

"Derek...." Y/n spoke almost in warning. Does he really want an answer?

"How far along, Y/n?" he cut her off asking again. Now standing straighter and looking her directly in the eyes.

"4 an half months." Y/n stated gently. Watching closely for his reaction.

"That means"

She nodded 'yes' "Yes. Its yours."

"Why didn't you tell me?" he asked after a moment of letting this news sink in.

"After the rejection I got for asking if we could be more than bed buddies? Yeah, no." Y/n laughed sarcastically. Turning her eyesight to him with a look that screamed 'are you serious?' She let out a sigh before continuing. "Look Derek. I thought about telling you and honestly I wanted to tell you. But I also didn't want to be rejected again, and I certainly didn't want the baby to be rejected as well."

Derek nodded, as much as it pissed him off that she didn't tell him sooner and how angry he is at himself for letting it come to where she felt like she couldn't tell him. Or that he wouldn't want the baby. "Y/n, I can explain."

"There's nothing left to say, Derek. You said what you needed to say months ago." Y/n scoffed. What else could he have to say after everything? He said enough that night.

Derek shook his head. "I didn't say all of it."

"Well I don't want to hear it. Not now at least. Not here." she shook her head. If they were to ever have this conversation its not gonna happen in public.

"When and where then? Cause I want to explain myself." he rushed out. Hoping to change her mind.

"Why now? Just because I'm pregnant with your baby?" Y/n raised her eyebrows asking him what she already knew.

"Y/n-" with sad eyes Derek spoke her name but she cut him off.

"No, no..... I'll think about it, OK?" That's all she could offer right now.

"Yeah, yeah ok." Derek nodded. If she was willing enough to even consider it he would take it.

"Ok. Bye." Y/n nodded, giving him a last farewell.

"Bye." Derek returned the sentiment.

Once the two parted ways Y/n went to find Parrish in the giant grocery store.

When she found him he could tell right away something happened. So he rushed over to her, pulling her into his embrace. "You ok?"

"Yes" she nodded with a none conceiving smile. "No." Y/n whispered, shaking her head 'no'. "I don't know." she shrugged in his embrace.

Parrish hugged her tighter, whispering calming words as he rubbed up and down her back. "Let's go home sweetheart."

With that they went to the checkout and left the store. It had been a very emotionally draining day. Y/n didn't know what she was gonna do now. But she needed to think long and hard about it. Before she makes a decision.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

35.4K 346 12
"I love you, " ain't that the worst thing you ever heard? jentzen ramirez fanfic
115K 2.2K 25
[DISCONTINUED] ________ I WAS 12 OKAY NO CRITICISM ACCEPTED I PUBLISHED THIS AGAIN AS A BIRTHDAY PRESENT FOR MY BEST FRIEND Started ➛ May 10, 2018 En...
386K 13.7K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
1M 65.1K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...