Tom Riddle's Daughter

By schuylergray

Y/n Luthien Riddle, brought to an orphanage at such a young age, making her an outcast towards other kids as... More

YEAR I: CHAPTER 1
YEAR I: CHAPTER 2
YEAR I: CHAPTER 3
YEAR I: CHAPTER 4 (Part 1)
YEAR I: CHAPTER 4 (Part 2)
YEAR I: CHAPTER 5
YEAR I: CHAPTER 6
YEAR I: CHAPTER 7
YEAR I: CHAPTER 8
YEAR I: CHAPTER 9
YEAR I: CHAPTER 10
YEAR I: CHAPTER 11
YEAR I: CHAPTER 12
YEAR I: CHAPTER 13
YEAR I: CHAPTER 14
YEAR I: CHAPTER 15

Author's Note

1.3K 15 2
By schuylergray

This is a re-written version of the first book I've ever written. I wrote Tom Riddle's Daughter when I was young and discontinued it for 2-3 years. I will keep the old version published as to one of my creations and so that you could read it if you're interested. This book encouraged me to write when I was young. I even got through auditions at a high school because of this. I didn't get in because of my acad exam, but even though I didn't get in, it was a very fun experience!

Why I'm re-writing Tom Riddle's Daughter?
Because I feel like there are some untold stories in your first year, the second year is rushed, and the story was completely unplanned. (It's still unplanned, but I already got an idea of what to write and the profile of your character, which I will not spoil) There will be a mix of the books and movies in my writing. So, erm, if you're confused just comment.

Disclaimer: I do not own Harry Potter. J.K Rowling rightfully owns it.

I hope you enjoy reading this story and will be able to see you in Book 2! Keep Safe!
Lots of love!

P.S If you have questions just comment down below or DM me!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 143 77
In year one you were a brave, cunning, dedicated,οΏΌ and smart individual. The hat couldn't decide what house you were in; you were all four. The talk...
316K 8.1K 89
~Tom Riddle X Reader Story~ (Y/N) wasn't too excited to start her last year of Hogwarts, she has a hard time getting along with anyone there, especia...
22.8K 463 36
First Book of the Daughter of the Unknown Series!! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ (Y/n) was adopted by the Weasley family when she was a one year old...
7.2K 97 15
when a new girl y/n transfers to hogwarts she finds herself in a small rivalry with a boy named tom riddle , who doesn't talk to anyone . and she wo...