kaeya and his two mistress

By yamscharm

this is a sarcasm ok . me and zaddy came up with this / roleplay in tiktok dm More

the two girls

17 0 0
By yamscharm

It's all happened bcs zaddy came to my room And said "kaeya cooked my phuthay" . I got jealous and stand up and said "w-well" uhm "kaeya froze mine!" Zaddy shocked and said "that's why he said ur puthay are not good! Mine is cooked urs are still raw" zaddy said it proudly "burnt bitch 😘" . I'm shocked and I got mad and jealous it's like I thought i-i was special..but then I am not so I said "ugh what gtfo" and I'm crying and said "don't ever talk to me like every again we're done" yammy sobbing while saying it . "I-i am gonna call kaeya" I said  . Zaddy stood and said "I'm his gf sorry 😘 , call him then". I got mad mad and I  said kys to zaddy .
"Ugh I'm gonna gonna call daddy kaeya " zaddy said and stomp her feet cutely . Yeah go I said , zaddy start floating with her floating unicorn fart . "I'm the evil now , fight me u whore" zaddy said .
Not long kaeya came to the room and said..
"What's happening girls"
Nobody's answering and kaeya got mad and said "ANSWER ME"
so I start telling him "w-well your gf is gonna fight me" . Kaeya throws apple to me and I fell and I got mad .
UGH WHAT !? Kaeya shout "ugh u again " and I told him to shut the fuck up .
Kaeya start kabedon yammy
*I fell *
Kaeya said "hey babygirl " kaeya start carrying me and my face is red and I said "k-kaeya..???" While he's carrying I saw his tits and I can't focus .
Zaddy start crying and run and she fell
Zaddy stutter "ugh Yammy".

Kaeya carried me to the library and he said "Bae , why did u tell her I froze ur meow meow" and I blushed well u-uhm , sorry kaeya...I got jelos earlier 🥺
He asked "why did u get jealous for..?"
And I said "bcs u burned her meow meow"...
Kaeya starts pulling my hand to the bookshelf and said "yammy..we should kiss rn bcs zaddy is gone"
I got shocked and said "k-kaeya what r u d-doing"

To be continued bcs I'm gonna go shower

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26K 653 84
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
30.7K 602 76
In which Kim Saena is in a groupchat with a bunch of idiots Or In which Bangchan finds himself inside a groupchat with a bunch of delusional fans ~~★...
24.8K 1.8K 46
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
53.3M 378K 66
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!