eight || enhypen (COMPLETED)

By yoongismalva

«You look gorgeous today» «Moonie is talking to the mirror again!!» 3 in #enhypenniki [210513] 52 in #sunghoo... More

˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ her
• 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 •
˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ relationships
• 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗 𝚎𝚗𝚑𝚢𝚙𝚎𝚗 •
• 𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚑𝚢𝚙𝚎𝚗 •
˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ acting career
• 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚊𝚛𝚖 •
• 𝚎𝚡𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞 •
˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ chapters
before you start.
. ₀₁ .
. ₀₂ .
. ₀₃ .
.₀₄.
. ₀₅ .
. ₀₆ .
. ₀₇ .
. ₀₈ .
. ₀₉ .
. ₁₀ .
. ₁₁ .
. ₁₂ .
. ₁₃ .
. ₁₄ .
. ₁₅ .
. ₁₆ .
. ₁₇ .
. ₁₈ .
. ₁₉ .
. ₂₀ .
. ₂₁ .
. ₂₂ .
. ₂₃ .
. ₂₄ .
. ₂₅ .
. ₂₆ .
. ₂₇ .
. ₂₈ .
. ₂₉ .
. ₃₀ .
. ₃₁ .
. ₃₂ .
. ₃₃ .
. ₃₄ .
.₃₅ .
. ₃₆ .
. ₃₇ .
. ₃₈ .
. ₃₉ .
. ₄₀ .
. ₄₁ .
. ₄₂ .
. ₄₃ .
. ₄₄ .
. ₄₅ .
. ₄₆ .
. ₄₇ .
. ₄₈ .
. ₄₉ .
. ₅₀ .
. ₅₁ .
. ₅₂ .
. ₅₃ .
. ₅₄ .
. ₅₅ .
. ₅₆ .
. ₅₈ .
. ₅₉ .
. ₆₀ .
𝚎𝚡𝚝𝚛𝚊 𝟷
𝚎𝚡𝚝𝚛𝚊 𝟸
𝚎𝚡𝚝𝚛𝚊 3
𝚎𝚡𝚝𝚛𝚊 4

. ₅₇ .

7.9K 223 141
By yoongismalva

°• dirty things •°

Panting, Eunsae made her way off the stage. She had an enormous smile plastered on her face, her cheeks tinted with a soft red from the dancing, and her whole body trembling with excitement.

They got backstage, and had a seat, closing their eyes as staff fanned them in order to get their breathings back to normal.

This was concert one of their South Korea tour, in Seoul, and they could tell it was perfect.

Not even showering, they went into the van that took them to their hotel, having four rooms booked. Of course she'd be sleeping alone in a room, because of her relationship with Sunghoon.

HYBE would do everything for there to not be a single rumor about Eunsae or Sunghoon not being innocent anymore, so she was now sitting in the middle of her king sized bed, flicking through Netflix as her hair air-dried.

Her shower had been magnificent, and it had given her a little time to think. Yeah, there had been rude fans who didn't even look her way, but there had been fans who supported her, told her she was the best, and that they were proud of her.

And yeah, sure it hurt to know there were people avoiding her on purpose and focused only on the boys, but knowing there was someone supporting her and rooting for her was enough to get all of the sad thoughts away.

There's always a chance people won't like you, but why focus on that when you can focus on the people who do like you and want the best for you?

So that's what she'd do. She decided, as she shampooed her hair, that from then on she would only focus on the positives. She wouldn't let anyone walk over her again, because they do that when they feel like they can. So she wouldn't give anyone the idea that she was a poor girl who could be mistreated anymore.

She was strong as hell, and she'd prove it.

Nearing two in the morning, Eunsae got tired of watching the drama she wasn't even watching, and turned her TV off.

They had the next day free from work, and they'd be traveling in the evening towards Jeju, for their concert there. And then, they'd be going upwards until they reached Gangneung, for their last concert, and they'd be going back home.

It would take about three weeks to do so, and she was so excited about everything that she couldn't sleep.

A soft –almost inaudible– knock took her out of the daydream, and she wondered if it had actually happened or if she was just falling asleep. But, when the knock came again, she slipped out of the bed and walked with furrowed eyebrows towards her door.

There, standing with a small basket filled with baked goods and other delicious foods, was Sunghoon in his silk blue pajamas that smelled like him.

She smiled widely and opened her door for him to rapidly make his way inside, greeting her with a small peck on the lips once she had closed the door.

"Wanna have a date?", he asked while walking inside her room towards the bed.

"Absolutely", she smiled and sat down on the bed, besides Sunghoon. They opened the basket and she could smell the chocolate chips and the vanilla frosting from all the baked goods, and her eyes glossed over.

She was so happy, and he was hers.

"Sunoo helped", he commented with tinted cheeks once they had started digging on the cookies, cakes and muffins.

"I figured", she giggled and moved forward to peck his cheek.

He took her waist on his hands and helped her straddle his lap, and kissed her lips with a small smile tugging at his. She placed her hands on top of his shoulders and leaned into the kiss, enjoying the company and the love that could be felt in the air.

"Wanna stay over?", her eyes twinkled and he nodded.

"I probably shouldn't..."

"If you leave super early then no one will know", she wiggled her eyebrows.

"How on earth am I supposed to say no to you?", his smile was wide and he pressed his lips to her forehead before they picked up the basket and set it aside.

Eunsae climbed on his lap again, feeling like this was all there was for her: happiness, Sunghoon's company, and music.

He laid back, with Eunsae still on top of him, and pulled the covers over them. Kissing all over her face, she giggled and fluttered her eyes closed.

"I love you so much", she confessed, caressing his cheeks with her featherlike fingertips and closed eyes.

A cheesy smile spread throughout his face and she buried it in the crook of her neck, leaving small kisses on the skin available.

"I love you so much, too", he said against her neck and she could feel goosebumps rising on her skin.

"Wanna prove it?", her voice was playful but still, the offer stood.

"You wanna do dirty things in here?"

"Yah!", she erupted in a fit of giggles. "When you say it like that, it sounds weird!"

They just stared at each other, the dim light of the nightstand being the only thing illuminating the room, and she pecked his lips, tracing ha chest with her hand over his shirt.

"So, wanna do dirty things?", he questioned with his breath uneven at the sudden touch. She rolled her eyes, squeezing lightly his bulge with her hand and earning a groan from him. "Gonna take that as a yes", he then flipped them over and started placing kisses on her cheeks, her nose, her lips.

"Yeah, let's do dirty things", she replied, her breath caught up in her throat as Sunghoon's kisses traveled south.

touching your skin
has to be
the greatest miracle of all

(d.m)

extras

1. Instagram post (related):

2. Incorrect quotes:

Eunsae: hey, sunoo, do you have any shaving cream?

Sunoo: no, I don't like the way it tastes

Eunsae: ok... wait– YOU EAT SHAVING CREAM?!!?

Sunoo: NO WTF WHY WOULD I IF I DONT LIKE THE TASTE?

••

Jungwon: you really shouldn't be using the straw

Eunsae: yeah, I know. Plastic is bad for the environment

Jungwon: i mean, it's just a weird way to eat spaghetti–

••

Eunsae: I never know what to say to people on funerals :(

Jay: say "I'm sorry for your loss", and then move on

Eunsae: okay

[at a funeral]

Eunsae: I'm sorry for your loss. Move on

••

Eunsae: if you drop a soap on the floor, would it be clean or dirty?

Jake: it's 4 in the freaking morning!

••

Eunsae: yah, riki

Riki: yeah

Eunsae: do you think the sand is called sand because it's between the sea and the land?

Riki: holly MOTHER–

••

Sunghoon: *flirting* cool glasses

Eunsae: thanks! I need them to see

••

Eunsae: why won't cute people talk to me?

Everyone except Heeseung: hey–

Eunsae: not you

••

Eunsae: there's something stupid going on inside my head...

Jay: it's called a thought

ah ;-; three more chapters to go :(

-baobab.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

397K 20.7K 43
[✧.* 𝙁𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙝 ✧.*] 'ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ꜱᴄᴀʀᴇᴅ ᴏꜰ?' "ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ, ᴇꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟʟʏ ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ." 'ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ? ᴛʜᴀᴛ'ꜱ ᴍʏ ᴡɪꜱʜ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ.' START: 15.12.2021 END: 2.4.2022 R...
215K 5.5K 71
𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎'𝚜 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚢 𝚊 𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚏 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚢, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚍𝚘 𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎? 𝙽𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚋𝚘𝚘�...
191K 9.2K 53
𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑎𝑛'𝑡 ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑝 𝑤ℎ𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝖫𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝖺𝗅𝖺𝗋𝗆 𝗂𝗌 𝖺 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝖺𝗉𝗉 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗂𝗌 𝗎𝗌𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝖾𝗅𝗅 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗇𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝗈...