eight || enhypen (COMPLETED)

De yoongismalva

«You look gorgeous today» «Moonie is talking to the mirror again!!» 3 in #enhypenniki [210513] 52 in #sunghoo... Mai multe

˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ her
• 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 •
˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ relationships
• 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗 𝚎𝚗𝚑𝚢𝚙𝚎𝚗 •
• 𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚑𝚢𝚙𝚎𝚗 •
˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ acting career
• 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚊𝚛𝚖 •
• 𝚎𝚡𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞 •
˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ chapters
before you start.
. ₀₁ .
. ₀₂ .
. ₀₃ .
.₀₄.
. ₀₅ .
. ₀₆ .
. ₀₇ .
. ₀₈ .
. ₀₉ .
. ₁₀ .
. ₁₁ .
. ₁₂ .
. ₁₃ .
. ₁₄ .
. ₁₅ .
. ₁₆ .
. ₁₇ .
. ₁₈ .
. ₁₉ .
. ₂₀ .
. ₂₁ .
. ₂₂ .
. ₂₃ .
. ₂₄ .
. ₂₅ .
. ₂₆ .
. ₂₇ .
. ₂₈ .
. ₂₉ .
. ₃₀ .
. ₃₁ .
. ₃₂ .
. ₃₃ .
. ₃₄ .
.₃₅ .
. ₃₆ .
. ₃₇ .
. ₃₈ .
. ₃₉ .
. ₄₀ .
. ₄₁ .
. ₄₂ .
. ₄₃ .
. ₄₄ .
. ₄₅ .
. ₄₆ .
. ₄₇ .
. ₄₈ .
. ₄₉ .
. ₅₀ .
. ₅₁ .
. ₅₂ .
. ₅₃ .
. ₅₄ .
. ₅₆ .
. ₅₇ .
. ₅₈ .
. ₅₉ .
. ₆₀ .
𝚎𝚡𝚝𝚛𝚊 𝟷
𝚎𝚡𝚝𝚛𝚊 𝟸
𝚎𝚡𝚝𝚛𝚊 3
𝚎𝚡𝚝𝚛𝚊 4

. ₅₅ .

9.8K 239 282
De yoongismalva

this chapter contains mature stuff. both the characters are over 18 years old. if not comfortable with the topics, please skip.

°• i just love you so much •°

To say Sunghoon was acting weird would be an understatement.

His eyes refused to meet hers, and he was fidgeting with his fingers, as if he was nervous. But why? The interview was over, and the legal advisor had made sure to let them know that the last question -that uncomfortable question the interviewer had stated about intimacy- wasn't aired.

And ever since then, he had been acting strange. Their day had been packed with stuff to do, from recording a new music video, to practice, to attend several meetings and the launch of the Japanese album that Eunsae and Riki had helped writing.

And then, they were told that they'd had a few free days before going back and shooting the last few scened for the music video. So, them being homesick, had all decided to go back home. Well, except from Eunsae and Sunghoon.

Her parents had to go back to Japan to sign a few papers and deal with their properties there -they'd found some people willing to rent their home back there. And Sunghoon's parents were totally busy and had told him that they'd visit him next time in Seoul, but unfortunately they couldn't receive him back home.

So now, they had three days for themselves, and Eunsae had pictured them as cuddling, cooking and watching films and dramas, but her boyfriend was being super weird and would stare into nothingness for a lot of time.

She thought that maybe after having something for breakfast, he'd be okay, but every single second that passed she felt like he was weirder and weirder. Maybe he wanted to go back home and was frustrated that he couldn't. She didn't blame him, she missed her parents, too.

Eunsae decided that she wanted to be there for him. They'd been dating for eight –almost nine– months, so she was sure they were past the whole "I don't want you to worry about me" phase. He'd held her when she had needed it, so now it was her turn to do so.

"Is everything okay?", she broke the silence after placing the last cleaned plate on the counter.

He was snapped out of his daydream by the sound of her voice, and turned to look her in the eye, his cheeks tinted red.

"Yeah, fine", he smiled timidly and the cup he was drying almost fell from his grasp because of his trembling fingers.

"You sure, baby?", she caressed his cheek. "You know you can tell me if there's something wrong; I wanna help", she let a sealed lip smile to form on her face and he mirrored it.

Her heart jumped on her chest at the sight of her boyfriend easing into her touch. She cocked her head a little and sighed contently, maybe he'd open up little by little. She'd wait for him, forever, if that's what it took.

"You know... we're alone", his voice was so soft and unsure that she couldn't stop a little giggle from erupting.

"Yeah, and we'll be alone tomorrow and friday, too", she nodded and walked towards the living room.

He followed her silently.

"No, but I mean... alone", he tried again.

"Yeah, like no one else is coming. I get it, babe", she smiled and flopped on the sofa, trying to look for something they could watch on Amazon Prime.

"I don't think you understand, Moonie", he sounded frustrated and she turned to face him.

"Then tell me", she mumbled softly. He let out a long sigh and she wondered what had him all worked up like that.

"It's just... you know... do you remember the question the interviewer asked the other day?", he was avoiding her gaze. She made a sound to let him k ow she was listening. "The one about... intimacy", his voice was almost as if he was scared to mention it.

"Yeah, a little bit rude, don't you think?", she mumbled still concentrated in finding a good show. "And it's not like we've done anything", she clarified.

"Yeah...", his voice was almost a whisper and she turned to look at him with a raised eyebrow.

"Are you okay?", her eyes were filled with worry when she placed her hand on his cheek. He sighed while closing his eyes and leaning towards her touch.

"It's just... I– I want to...", he trailed off, not wanting to meet her gaze.

And then something clicked.

"Do you?", now it was her turn to be nervous. It was as though her heart had decided to run a marathon and her lungs to stop pumping air.

Her cheeks flushed red and she looked adorable. And Sunghoon really wanted to... he sighed.

"Only if you're okay with it. I don't want you to feel pressured to do anything you don't want to", he mumbled softly before biting his lip in a nervous habit.

Well, they were alone, and it wasn't as if she'd never thought about having sex with him. She loved him, and this was just another way they could show that to each other.

"Let's do it", she nodded, suddenly having the need to touch him everywhere and for him to caress her whole skin.

"Are you–", he couldn't finish because she'd kissed him.

It was a nervous kiss, but also a needy one. She wanted this; oh she'd even dreamed about this very moment. And everything they were doing right now was way better than any of the dreams she'd ever had.

He smiled into the kiss and with trembling hands cupped her cheeks, urging her to come closer. And she did.

Crawling on top of his lap, she positioned her legs either side of him and straddled him, Sunghoon closing his arms around her and her fingers digging into his hair.

They kissed for what seemed like forever, but they couldn't get enough of each other. His hands made their way up her back, caressing her over her clothes and she closed her eyes in delight. She needed his fingertips on her skin, not on her shirt.

In a second, she was standing and urged him to follow her to the room. She was laying on top of her bed, taking her sweater off and waiting for him to do the same.

He took his shirt off, with his nervous hands fidgeting anxiously with the fabric before letting it fall –alongside his jaw– when he saw Eunsae take her own shirt off, showing him her bra.

He gulped, and felt himself grow aroused about everything that was going on, and he let out a quiet moan when she unclasped her brassiere.

Eunsae's cheeks were on fire, but she was trying her hardest to be confident in front of him. She wanted to show him that he could tell her everything and that he could count on her for everything –even if that meant taking the lead while undressing herself.

"So... you gonna do something or?", her eyes trained on him could catch a glimpse of his Adam's apple bobbing up and down, and she found his nervousness adorable.

Not that she wasn't nervous herself; she was terrified.

He came closer and took her cheeks with one hand, squishing them just the way he dis when teasing her that her lips were always pouty, and started kissing her again, his other hand slowly making its way up her naked top half, starting near her belly button and coming to an anxious stop in the middle of her chest. She exhaled and urged him to touch her breast with her own hand on top of his, and he moaned into the kiss.

Everything was slow motion from here on.

The way their lips meshed together, and his sloppy kisses trailing down her neck and onto her collar bones.

Or the way they discarded the rest of their clothes and shared a lustful, nervous and loving gaze before he entered one finger on her. They both were inexperienced, but that made it all the more exciting.

They were able to learn and to experience their first time together. With love.

He prepped her with another finger, earning moans and whines mixed with some pained trembling of her lips. He was stretching her wider than she thought was possible, and this was just the beginning. But, still, she was enjoying it –a little.

And then, his thumb unknowingly brushed against her clit and her back arched, her legs trembled, and a moan erupted from the pit of her stomach. Pleasure washed over her and she wanted more; she needed more.

She opened her eyes only to look ad her cute boyfriend with two fingers inside her, an erection that certainly needed attention, and flushed cheeks accompanied by a small smile, and she felt bliss. So she nodded before arching her back again, signaling she was ready.

She felt ready.

So when he rolled on a condom –she didn't know he had one? But she'd make sure to ask him and tease him later about it–, and entered her, she shut her eyes and let the uncomfortable pain and tiny pleasure take complete control of her.

She was a moaning mess, and that alone was enough to make Sunghoon believe he wouldn't last much. Oh how he loved her milky skin and her beautiful pouty lips, and the way her eyes shut every time his hips moved, furrowing her eyebrows and scrunching her nose a bit before releasing a heavenly moan.

"Oh, god. You're so perfect", he panted while tracing his fingers all over her skin, and she arched her back again, getting ahold of his shoulders while whining. "I love you so much"

"I–", the words were caught in the middle of her rush of pleasure. It rushed over her unexpectedly, making her legs tremble, her moans to get caught up in her throat, and her hands to squeeze his arms in order to embrace something: she was seeing stars.

And two strokes later, he came into the condom, riding both of their highs slowly and making sure to take in the beautiful sight beneath him.

They locked eyes and she shyly smiled, giggling like crazy at what they'd done. He slipped out of her and she let out a breathy moan, and he went into the bathroom to dispose of the condom.

When he came back, he climbed on the bed after slipping into his boxers, watching contently as she had decided to wear his shirt to wait for him.

"I just love you so much", she admitted against his chest. He hugged her closer and smiled while closing his eyes with happiness.

"I love you so much, too, baby. I really do".

Let me make love to you
And you take the best of me.

(Anonymous)

OH MY GOD ITS MY FIRST TIME WTOTING SMUt i hope it didn't suck lmao

comment your thoughts.

Only 5 more chapters, in really emo now :(

Also, gonna update six and nine this week, im perfecting the plot :)

I have come across some comments urging me to make this book more romantic. This is an eight member book, so I really want to portray Eunsae as one of the band members rather than just Sunghoon's girlfriend... if i wanted to only focus on the romance, I wouldn't have made this book and eight member one... just saying :/

Love you all very much

-baobab.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

105K 4.9K 29
❝I'm afraid to fall in love again, to feel lost in someone's thoughts. Because I did once, and it took away all of me.❞ #1 in Jungwon
7.6K 721 58
(Enhypen OT7 × OC) (Daily updates) "I want to be your safe space when you're tired of life." "If I call you Noona, it doesn't mean you look at me lik...
53.2K 2.3K 47
in which she moves schools and he becomes her popular, attractive classmate. but what happens when things change, and she battles an undeniable, burn...
22.8K 906 17
"𝘄𝗵𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗲𝘀 𝗶𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂?" 𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴: 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖻𝗈𝗈𝗄 𝗂𝗇𝖼𝗅𝗎𝖽𝖾𝗌 𝖼𝗎𝗋𝗌𝖾 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝖽𝗌, 𝖽𝖾𝖺𝖽, 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖻𝗅𝗈�...