eight || enhypen (COMPLETED)

By yoongismalva

«You look gorgeous today» «Moonie is talking to the mirror again!!» 3 in #enhypenniki [210513] 52 in #sunghoo... More

˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ her
• 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 •
˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ relationships
• 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗 𝚎𝚗𝚑𝚢𝚙𝚎𝚗 •
• 𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚑𝚢𝚙𝚎𝚗 •
˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ acting career
• 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚊𝚛𝚖 •
• 𝚎𝚡𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞 •
˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ chapters
before you start.
. ₀₁ .
. ₀₂ .
. ₀₃ .
.₀₄.
. ₀₅ .
. ₀₆ .
. ₀₇ .
. ₀₈ .
. ₀₉ .
. ₁₀ .
. ₁₁ .
. ₁₂ .
. ₁₃ .
. ₁₄ .
. ₁₅ .
. ₁₆ .
. ₁₇ .
. ₁₈ .
. ₁₉ .
. ₂₀ .
. ₂₁ .
. ₂₂ .
. ₂₃ .
. ₂₄ .
. ₂₅ .
. ₂₆ .
. ₂₇ .
. ₂₈ .
. ₂₉ .
. ₃₀ .
. ₃₁ .
. ₃₂ .
. ₃₃ .
. ₃₄ .
.₃₅ .
. ₃₆ .
. ₃₇ .
. ₃₈ .
. ₃₉ .
. ₄₀ .
. ₄₁ .
. ₄₂ .
. ₄₃ .
. ₄₄ .
. ₄₅ .
. ₄₆ .
. ₄₇ .
. ₄₈ .
. ₄₉ .
. ₅₀ .
. ₅₁ .
. ₅₂ .
. ₅₃ .
. ₅₅ .
. ₅₆ .
. ₅₇ .
. ₅₈ .
. ₅₉ .
. ₆₀ .
𝚎𝚡𝚝𝚛𝚊 𝟷
𝚎𝚡𝚝𝚛𝚊 𝟸
𝚎𝚡𝚝𝚛𝚊 3
𝚎𝚡𝚝𝚛𝚊 4

. ₅₄ .

7.5K 218 81
By yoongismalva

°• intimacy•°

"So guys, I'm really happy to be able to interview the hottest Korean couple right now. They're members of the same band, Enhypen, and she's been lead cast in two dramas; while he's the ice skating prince! Please welcome to NeoInsight, with your host Cora Palmer, Moon Eunsae and Park Sunghoon!", the interviewer stated excitedly. Very excitedly.

If Eunsae was watching this as a YouTube video, she would probably believe that her excitement was truthful. But she could tell that the interviewer was tired, and probably just wanted to get this over with.

And, honestly, so did she.

She didn't get why HYBE was okay with making her and Sunghoon expose their relationship like this, but she guessed it was because a lot of netizens were claiming that it was all a stunt for publicity.

Many people argued that, while BTS' and TXT's partners weren't disclosed, they chose to make their relationship public. Well, they didn't know that basically MiniMoni was true, and that Yeonjun's girlfriend was just scared.

Well, Eunsae was scared too. What if they gained more haters? Or if them being together was something wrong to the public eye? Would she be able to take it all and still feel she belonged together with her boyfriend?

She knew out there was someone who was better than her for him, and she was selfish enough to be scared to lose him. But was is selfishness or was it just love?

"We will divide this interview in three sections. The first one will be a round of internet most asked questions about you guys, the second one will be "who does the most", and the third one will be a mission for you", she smiled.

"Okay, let's get it started!", Eunsae mirrored the interviewer.

The legal advisor had a meeting with them thirty minutes prior to the interview. There were certain things he discussed that they had to follow through with.

For instance, they weren't allowed to reveal that they had been forced to break up. They weren't allowed to make any suggestive comments –not that they could, because all they'd ever done was kiss and cuddle–, and mostly they were explicitly banned from mentioning BTS and TXT if the interviewer hadn't mentioned in the question.

It all made Eunsae more nervous, feeling like she would break a rule and would be hanged for it. She felt as though they would hang her if they could. To use her as an example of what you should not do in an interview.

It was also the first time she was being interviewed without her members or her cast friends from the dramas she'd recorded, so it was scary. Many times the boys has helped her and had answered for her, but by the way Sunghoon looked like he was about to faint, she knew he was terrified too. Maybe more.

She looked at him and they shared a cute smile, and she wanted nothing more than to brush her lips against his cheeks and caress his hair. But she knew better.

"Okay, so first question... what was your first impression of each other?", the interviewer asked. Eunsae hadn't even tried to memorize her name.

"Hmm...", Sunghoon closed his eyes with his finger towards his chin, as if he was thinking. "I thought she was really small".

"Yah!", Eunsae raised an eyebrow at her boyfriend's antics, while he giggled to himself. "I thought he was really shy and quiet", she answered and nodded with a small smile.

They'd come a long way ever si ce they first met, and she was happy everything worked out the way it did.

"That's what a lot of fans think! There's memes about Eunsae talking to Sunghoon and comparing it to talking to a wall, because he seems super quiet".

Eunsae giggled and looked at her boyfriend's tinted cheeks. He looked adorable.

"Actually we talk about everything and anything. It's really great because we were friends before becoming a couple, and we hang out as friends with all the members, too", Sunghoon shrugged. "Being around them is super cool and they really support us".

Eunsae nodded, rolling her lips against one another before her mind went to that time Heeseung caught them kissing and wouldn't shut up about it for weeks. Or when Jungwon third-wheeled for them and insisted he'd walk in between, holding both their hands and swinging them with a twinkle of mischief in his eyes.

The questions-section of the interview came out as smoothly as possible, and now it was time for the "who does the most" segment of the interview. They both were handed two cards, with memefaces from both of them, and they would be given a sentence. They would have to hold out the card for who out of the both of them did it the most.

"Question number one", the interviewer stated. "Who loves skinship more?".

Eunsae took a second to think. They both really liked being around each other, but she would initiate a kiss or some sort of affection display more often than him.

They both held Eunsae's meme face and high-fived.

"Next question is... who is the most likely to text the other a long cheesy paragraph?"

Eunsae held Sunghoon's card without a second thought, and he did too, a little defeated and with a small blush covering his cheeks.

"He's really cute though, his messages always make me smile", she reassured him and was happy to see that the look of shame in his face suddenly changed to one of satisfaction.

"That's too cute!", the interviewer stated with that annoying fake enthusiastic voice, and Eunsae had to contain herself in order to not roll her eyes. "Th next question is... who is most likely to choose what you do on a date?"

Sunghoon held Moonie's card with a little bit of shyness to his actions, and Eunsae held his. They looked at each other's answers and giggled.

"That's because we don't do a lot of things in the date field", Sunghoon shrugged. "We mostly just hang out at the dorms and watch movies or cook something for the members".

"We don't need to do some fancy stuff or to be somewhere else to just enjoy each other's company", Eunsae was proud to say that.

They just needed each other.

"And last question...", the interviewer's eyes held something strange to them, and Eunsae felt her anxiety sky rocketing. "Who initiates intimacy when you're alone?"

Eunsae chocked on saliva.

i need you.
nothing more,
no one else.

(anonymous)

extras

1. Instagram post related to the chapter:

OKAY ONLY SIX MORE CHAPTERS AND WE're FINITO OMG

comment what you would like to see before our book ends.

Also, I will update nine and six probably today or tomorrow, too. Ideas just keep popping up and I can't ignore them! 💀

Also next chapter is gonna be spicy but I WANT TO REMIND YOU THAT BOTH OF THEM ARE OVER 18, mOONIE JUST TURNED 18 OKAYYYHHH

I love u all, pls comment and vote :)

-baobab.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 5.6K 15
"Why is there a kid at my front door?". "How did my bully, Ni-ki, turn into a toddler!?" "Ni-ki, please cooperate with me so no one gets hurt, ok?". ...
90.6K 4.7K 30
❝ 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 ❞ ❝ 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶. ❞ After the death of her first love, Hyejin decided to move on with her life without him, even th...
50.7K 2.2K 54
𝙰𝚗 𝚘𝚛𝚙𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗𝚊𝚐𝚎𝚛 𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝟽 𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚗. 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗𝚊𝚐𝚎𝚛 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊 𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚕 𝚕𝚒𝚏�...
11.9K 826 47
"I like you! is that what you wanted to hear?"-Jake A tragic incident leads to a huge fight between two bestfriends..they moved away in the hope of n...