eight || enhypen (COMPLETED)

By yoongismalva

«You look gorgeous today» «Moonie is talking to the mirror again!!» 3 in #enhypenniki [210513] 52 in #sunghoo... More

˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ her
• 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 •
˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ relationships
• 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗 𝚎𝚗𝚑𝚢𝚙𝚎𝚗 •
• 𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚑𝚢𝚙𝚎𝚗 •
˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ acting career
• 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚊𝚛𝚖 •
• 𝚎𝚡𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞 •
˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ chapters
before you start.
. ₀₁ .
. ₀₂ .
. ₀₃ .
.₀₄.
. ₀₅ .
. ₀₆ .
. ₀₇ .
. ₀₈ .
. ₀₉ .
. ₁₀ .
. ₁₁ .
. ₁₂ .
. ₁₃ .
. ₁₄ .
. ₁₅ .
. ₁₆ .
. ₁₇ .
. ₁₈ .
. ₁₉ .
. ₂₀ .
. ₂₁ .
. ₂₂ .
. ₂₃ .
. ₂₄ .
. ₂₅ .
. ₂₆ .
. ₂₇ .
. ₂₈ .
. ₂₉ .
. ₃₀ .
. ₃₁ .
. ₃₂ .
. ₃₃ .
. ₃₄ .
.₃₅ .
. ₃₆ .
. ₃₇ .
. ₃₈ .
. ₃₉ .
. ₄₀ .
. ₄₁ .
. ₄₂ .
. ₄₃ .
. ₄₄ .
. ₄₅ .
. ₄₆ .
. ₄₇ .
. ₄₈ .
. ₄₉ .
. ₅₀ .
. ₅₂ .
. ₅₃ .
. ₅₄ .
. ₅₅ .
. ₅₆ .
. ₅₇ .
. ₅₈ .
. ₅₉ .
. ₆₀ .
𝚎𝚡𝚝𝚛𝚊 𝟷
𝚎𝚡𝚝𝚛𝚊 𝟸
𝚎𝚡𝚝𝚛𝚊 3
𝚎𝚡𝚝𝚛𝚊 4

. ₅₁ .

7.2K 227 101
By yoongismalva

°• so, so happy •°

Hello, this is HYBE.

We are announcing important news regarding our important member, Bang Sihyuk, as well as news regarding some of our artists.

First of all, we want to state that, after a thorough discussion and revision with most of our idols, Bang Sihyuk has decided to take a step back from being Big Hit Entertainment's CEO.

That means he will mainly focus on producing music, still holding his position as Chairman of the company in regards to the future of HYBE.

We can only wish him the best, and say that we're happy he's following what his heart desires.

On that same line, the new CEO of Big Hit Entertainment will be Lee Sungdo, music producer and owner of Keyword Entertainment, company that will be absorbed by Big Hit Entertainment, who will take its artists under their wings.

In regards to these artists, the ones who will be signing up in this merge of companies will be R3Y, a five member girl group, Challenge2, an eight member boy group, and BOLD, a six member coed group. Please keep an eye out for them, because we believe in their talents and wish them the best as performers and artists.

In regards to news about our artists, we have some things to state.

First of all, all of the following groups will be signing new contracts, that have been revised thoroughly by them and by our company, and that aim for the best interest of our idols: BTS, TXT, ENHYPEN, SEVENTEEN and NU'EST.

We have a few things to state about certain members of BTS, TXT and EHNYPEN.

In regards to BTS' members Jeon Jeongguk and Park Jimin, we are pleased to inform this idols have been dating their significant others for a period a bit longer than three years. Their contracts were strictly made so they could not date, but love has its strange ways. They have asked their partners' information to not be disclosed, and we ask that you take their wishes into consideration.

In regards to TXT's member, Kang Taehyun, we are happy to announce, too, that he has been dating a MOA for a period of s year. They are very happy together and have asked for some time before they are ready to make a public appearance. We ask you, too, to please take their wishes into consideration.

Lastly, in regards to ENHYPEN's members Park Sunghoon and Moon Eunsae, we are pleased to announce they are actually dating. They have been in a relationship for a bit longer than eight months, their relationship being tested over and over by the hardships that our artist, Moon, has gone through and that we have been updating you.

They currently ask for discretion and they will be making a statement in the following years, so please keep an eye out for it and respect their decisions.

To finish, we would like to remind you the strict policies that he hold when it comes to our artists. The act against any of our idols and their new partners will be held accountable, and will be taken to the law enforcements for them to take care of the issues.

We wish all of our artists and fellow workers good luck on the new stages of their lives and new projects that are to come in the future.

Warmly,
HYBE Labels.

Eunsae sighed and locked eyes with her subaenim. She threw herself into his arms, holding back the tears that had been trying to escape her eyes. Tears of relief, of happiness, of exhaustion.

Jeongguk giggled and engulfed her in his arms, smiling proudly at what they all had accomplished.

"I deserve a hug, too", Seokjin stated after watching them hug for what seemed an eternity. "I put a Totoro bandaid on your eyebrow".

"You sent Jeongguk-oppa who made the cut in my eyebrow in the first place", she crossed her arms and Jeongguk threw his arms in the air, letting out a huff.

"I already said I'm sorry!"

She smiled and then hugged Seokjin, feeling his fatherly warmth and feeling happy. They really were there for her, and they all were a family who took care for one another. And she was glad she was a part of it, even if it meant that she had to go through all she had gone through all over again.

She'd choose HYBE, she'd choose Enhypen over and over. This is where she belonged.

"Hyung, I'm really happy you all are getting along, but can I have my girlfriend back?", Sunghoon's voice cut through the ambiance.

"You can", Seokjin let go of Eunsae with a warm smile and then turned towards the boy. "And you better treat her right".

He gulped and Eunsae found her place in between his arms with a teasing grin growing on her lips.

"You scared?", she mumbled against his neck and he giggled.

"Not when I have you", he replied and kissed her forehead.

"Moonie!", Beomgyu called out.

They were all currently at BTS's dorms, since it was the biggest place, and they were having a triumphant get together, as Jimin had stated with Jeongguk's arms around his waist, when they had gathered their fellow idols to welcome them.

"Why does he do that?", Sunghoon groaned and Eunsae cracked up in giggles, watching as Beomgyu was currently being held on top of Taehyung's shoulders, and was waving a sungsae flag he'd sewn last night.

"He's the sweetest", she commented while her cheeks tinted red.

"And me?", Sunghoon held her from behind, wrapping his arms around her waist and laying his chin on top of her shoulder before pecking her cheek.

"You're the best", she shrugged.

"Thanks, baby", he then pecked her cheek again and she nodded, the words suddenly feeling better not said.

This was it, and she was happy. So, so happy.

I close my eyes, and I find peace right there.
Because I see nothing and no one,
but her face.

(-A)

extras

1. Incorrect quotes

Eunsae: I've come to a point in my life where I need a stronger word than fuck

•••

Eunsae: Stab wound? You mean extra pocket.

Heeseung: Nobody in this household should be allowed outside I swear to God.

•••

Eunsae: *puts salt in coffee*

Eunsae: *gives it to Jay*

Jay: *sips coffee*

Eunsae:

Jay: *finishes coffee*

Eunsae: ...Didn't the coffee taste weird?

Jay: Yeah, but I didn't want to hurt your feelings so I drank it all.

Eunsae, tearing up: Okay.

•••

Eunsae: where's the fucking keys?

Jake: can't you use more decent language around Riki?

Eunsae: may i ascertain the whereabouts of my fucking keys—

•••

Jungwon: I just need to hear those three little words.

Eunsae: You're doing great!

Jungwon: Try again.

Eunsae, grumbling: I will behave.

•••

Heeseung : Ok, I'm gonna need you to swear-

Eunsae : Fuck.

Heeseung :

Heeseung : Swear as in promise.

•••

Jay: WHY IS THE BUILDING ON FIRE?

Riki: a dragon sneezed.

Eunsae: I tried to light a cigar with a flame thrower.

Sunoo: Dropped my latest mix tape.

Jay: Jungwon, please tell me what happened.

Jungwon: Um.

[flashback to Sunoo and Riki arguing with Moonie that it was impossible to light a fire extinguisher on fire]

Jungwon: I don't remember.

•••

Eunsae: *Gasp*

Sunoo: wHAT??

Eunsae: What if soy milk is just milk introducing itself in Spanish?

Sunoo: *inhales*

Heeseung, in another room with Sunghoon: Why can I hear screeching?

marathon 2/3

omg omg i love fluff

-baobab

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 51 9
✄┈┈┈┈┈┈«✄┈┈┈┈┈┈«✄┈┈┈┈┈┈«✄┈┈┈┈┈┈✄┈┈┈┈┈┈«✄┈┈┈┈┈┈«✄┈┈┈┈┈┈« ૮ ˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ა: hello can you please support me thank you!! i hope you like the story hehehe...
33.1K 1.3K 28
" "Jungwon and Jake..." She muttered to herself. "You know her already?" Jungwon's interest peaked as he looked at the two of them. " Taking a wel...
191K 9.3K 53
𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑎𝑛'𝑡 ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑝 𝑤ℎ𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝖫𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝖺𝗅𝖺𝗋𝗆 𝗂𝗌 𝖺 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝖺𝗉𝗉 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗂𝗌 𝗎𝗌𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝖾𝗅𝗅 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗇𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝗈...
22.8K 906 17
"𝘄𝗵𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗲𝘀 𝗶𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂?" 𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴: 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖻𝗈𝗈𝗄 𝗂𝗇𝖼𝗅𝗎𝖽𝖾𝗌 𝖼𝗎𝗋𝗌𝖾 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝖽𝗌, 𝖽𝖾𝖺𝖽, 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖻𝗅𝗈�...