eight || enhypen (COMPLETED)

Door yoongismalva

«You look gorgeous today» «Moonie is talking to the mirror again!!» 3 in #enhypenniki [210513] 52 in #sunghoo... Meer

˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ her
• 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 •
˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ relationships
• 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗 𝚎𝚗𝚑𝚢𝚙𝚎𝚗 •
• 𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚑𝚢𝚙𝚎𝚗 •
˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ acting career
• 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚊𝚛𝚖 •
• 𝚎𝚡𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞 •
˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ chapters
before you start.
. ₀₁ .
. ₀₂ .
. ₀₃ .
.₀₄.
. ₀₅ .
. ₀₆ .
. ₀₇ .
. ₀₈ .
. ₀₉ .
. ₁₀ .
. ₁₁ .
. ₁₂ .
. ₁₃ .
. ₁₄ .
. ₁₅ .
. ₁₆ .
. ₁₇ .
. ₁₈ .
. ₁₉ .
. ₂₀ .
. ₂₁ .
. ₂₂ .
. ₂₃ .
. ₂₄ .
. ₂₅ .
. ₂₆ .
. ₂₇ .
. ₂₈ .
. ₂₉ .
. ₃₀ .
. ₃₁ .
. ₃₂ .
. ₃₃ .
. ₃₄ .
.₃₅ .
. ₃₆ .
. ₃₇ .
. ₃₈ .
. ₃₉ .
. ₄₀ .
. ₄₁ .
. ₄₂ .
. ₄₃ .
. ₄₄ .
. ₄₅ .
. ₄₆ .
. ₄₇ .
. ₄₈ .
. ₅₀ .
. ₅₁ .
. ₅₂ .
. ₅₃ .
. ₅₄ .
. ₅₅ .
. ₅₆ .
. ₅₇ .
. ₅₈ .
. ₅₉ .
. ₆₀ .
𝚎𝚡𝚝𝚛𝚊 𝟷
𝚎𝚡𝚝𝚛𝚊 𝟸
𝚎𝚡𝚝𝚛𝚊 3
𝚎𝚡𝚝𝚛𝚊 4

. ₄₉ .

7.6K 240 123
Door yoongismalva

°• boxing bunny •°

"I told you I didn't think this would be a good idea", Eunsae groaned and then put an icepack to her eyebrow, Riki silently giggling and their oldest subaenim looking for a bandaid.

Jeongguk on the other hand was almost crying. It had been so funny and he felt so bad for what he did that he was thrown on the floor, holding in his laughs and with his hands rubbing his abdomen that hurt from how much he'd giggled.

"You guys should've announced yourselves before entering the dorm!", Seokjin's voice was stern, but still held a sweetness to it. "That way we could've avoided... this", he gestured at Eunsae with her eyebrow with a cut, Riki with a swollen lip, and Jeongguk now laugh-crying because he felt guilty and because it had been too funny.

"I am truly sorry", BTS' maknae stated and Eunsae smiled towards him.

"It's okay", she reassured him but winced in pain when Seokjin put alcohol to her open cut.

"Look, I'm not saying you deserve this, but when I hear weird noises I send the boxing bunny! I get scared easily!", he then put the Totoro bandaid on, and smiled softly towards her. "Now, Riki, be still because it'll hurt".

"I know", Riki stated. "I still can't believe we're in here".

"Neither can I", Seokjin said and after dabbing Riki's lip with a little bit of alcohol, he started laughing.

The story was actually funny, and the way Seokjin kept on palming his leg because of his laughing fit only made everything seem more hilarious. Riki and Eunsae started giggling too, and Jeongguk –who still had teary eyes– started to giggle again too. The whole BTS dorm filled with laughter and happiness, and Eunsae almost forgot about why she and the maknae –Riki, not the crying bunny– had gone there in the first place.

"Yah", Jin said after a while, wiping the tears of happiness from his cheeks. "Why are you here, though? Not that we mind, it's our free day anyways, but I didn't expect you to be here", he then sat next to Jeongguk.

"We...", Eunsae wasn't sure what to say, or how to say what she wanted to say. Was that too much to ask? Was she crazy because of the way they'd gotten there?

That day in the morning, Riki had states they'd have another maknae day –without Sunoo nor Jungwon–, and after everyone left he told her his master plan.

She was reluctant to agree at first, she wasn't sure how they could do that without jeopardizing their lives, and when she was about to refuse, Riki pulled the "then when we're old we're going to say we had a boring life", and sighed.

That, along with the mischievous smile that was plastered on his face, was enough to make her say yes.

They had to change into comfortable clothes, try their hardest to blend in and not stand out in a crowd, and then they walked silently towards their house.

Of course there weren't many security guards, and they had been able to approach one of the walls that were connected to the BTS' dorms. So they –feeling like spies or ninjas, who knows– decided to climb onto the window.

Riki helped Eunsae first, and when she was inside, she took his hands and did her best effort to help him up. After they succeeded, they decided to walk into the living room and look for Jeongguk.

The plan was flawless: they'd never be seen getting in or out of the dorms, they would be able to ask him the favor they needed, and they'd be fulfilling their dreams to feel like spies. Well, it was flawless until Seokjin heard the floor creak and sent the maknae to protect him.

Jeongguk walked through the dorm with the heart beating in his chest, neck and ears, and he was nervous as hell. He had to protect himself and Jin hyung, and who knew who was entering his place.

So, when Eunsae and Riki made it out of the room and into the hallway, Jeongguk took both of their heads and smashed them together, causing Riki's mouth to collapse against her eyebrow with not as much force, but enough force to cut her eyebrow with the impact.

"Oh my god!", he screeched when he realized who were the two intruders he had attacked, and before any apologies could leave his mouth, he started cracking up as he walked away.

So there stood Eunsae with a cut eyebrow and Riki with a swollen lip, watching as Jeongguk failed miserably to get anywhere because he was laughing too hard. At the thud of Jeongguk stumbling to the ground, Seokjin left the kitchen only to find their two dongsaengs looking at Jeongguk holding his stomach because it hurt from all the laughter.

And now they were here.

"Wait, I gotta go pee", Jeongguk stated and giggled as he walked down the hallway.

Eunsae smiled softly, Jeongguk reminded her of Beomgyu and she really felt attached to her subaenim. He was really cute.

"Okay, we're all set", he then sat down next to Jin and they both wondered what would the dongsaengs ask.

"I–", Eunsae sighed, looking for the right words. Riki encouraged her with a frozen steak put to his lips, and she removed the frozen beans from her eyebrow with a sigh.

It's now or never, she encouraged herself. She needed to do this, or else she would never be able to forgive herself. Also, when she was away from the boys she decided she would fight for herself, stand up against anyone and anything thrown her way.

So this was something she needed to do. She needed to ask.

Her lips trembled, eyes filling with tears and she averted her gaze.

"Hey, Birdie, it's okay", the nickname Jeongguk had been using since they first met only made her more emotional, and she let out a sigh.

"Now I'm getting worried", Jin stated softly.

"Okay...", she let out all the air from her lungs. "We–".

"We're doing a putsch", Riki said when he realized that Eunsae would probably never be able to finish the sentence. "And we need your help".

you call me your star
but you are my night sky.
without you, I can't shine

(i.e.)

extras

1. Instagram post (related).

2. Incorrect quotes.

Eunsae: *Walking in to a room* Sorry I'm late... I was... doing things.

*Sounds of running footsteps progressively getting louder*

Jay: *Out of breath* SHE PUSHED ME DOWN THE FUCKIN' STAIRS.

••••

Jungwon: Moonie...

Eunsae: Oh no, 'Moonie' in b-flat.

Eunsae: You're disappointed.

••••

Eunsae: I'm going to take you out

Heeseung: great, it's a date!

Eunsae: I meant that as a threat.

Heeseung: See you at five!

••••

Eunsae: I slept for almost 12 hours but I might still be tired so lets go for 12 more just incase.

Jake: Eunsae, that's a coma.

Eunsae: Sounds festive.

••••

Eunsae: I actually have a black belt.

Jungwon: In what, karate?

Eunsae: No, from Gucci.

••••

Eunsae: *Accidentally hits Sunoo in the face*

Eunsae: *Trying to decide between saying 'I'm fucking sorry' and 'Are you okay'*

Eunsae: ARE YOU FUCKING SORRY?!

Sunoo: What's wrong with you?!

••••

Eunsae: You're the love of my life and my best friend, I would do anything for you.

Sunghoon: I want you to eat three meals a day and have a decent sleep schedule.

Eunsae: Absolutely not.

••••

*Eunsae and Sunoo are doing something absurdly dangerous*

Eunsae: I think Houdini did something like this once! Why, if I recall correctly, he was out of the hospital in no time!

Sunoo, deadpan: Well that's encouraging.

••••

Sunghoon: So what do you do?

Eunsae: I work in genetic research, and I'm currently trying to eliminate all Cancers.

Sunghoon: Wow, impressive.

Eunsae: Then I'll move on to Leos.

••••

Eunsae: Heeseung and I have the kind of chemistry where we finish each other's-

Heeseung: Sentences.

Eunsae: Don't interrupt me.

••••

Eunsae, pointing: May I sit there?

Sunghoon: That's my lap

Eunsae: That doesn't answer my question, Sunghoon...

OKAY BUT LIKE ONLY 11 more CHAPTERS IMMA CRY

comment, vote and love yourselves

-baobab.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

317K 14.8K 101
Welcome to my collection of one shots and short stories about Jaywon! • They're boy love stories inspired by real life events found in I-Land and Enh...
12K 828 47
"I like you! is that what you wanted to hear?"-Jake A tragic incident leads to a huge fight between two bestfriends..they moved away in the hope of n...
90.7K 4.7K 30
❝ 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 ❞ ❝ 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶. ❞ After the death of her first love, Hyejin decided to move on with her life without him, even th...
397K 20.7K 43
[✧.* 𝙁𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙝 ✧.*] 'ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ꜱᴄᴀʀᴇᴅ ᴏꜰ?' "ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ, ᴇꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟʟʏ ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ." 'ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ? ᴛʜᴀᴛ'ꜱ ᴍʏ ᴡɪꜱʜ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ.' START: 15.12.2021 END: 2.4.2022 R...